Flashing Tits, Pussies & Cocks Ch. 01

Story Info
Women flashing their naked tits, naked tits, & naked pussies.
9.2k words
4.51
53.9k
84
12

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Why do we all feel the need to flash our naked bodies?

Not going as far to deem them whores but Emma's friends, Diane and Carol, were sexually provocative and sexually promiscuous. Never lonely, horny, of sexually unsatisfied, every Saturday night, they always had a date. Every weekend they went out with a different guy. Every weekend, they went dancing, drinking, out to the movies, and/or out to eat.

Married young, just out of high school to her high school sweetheart, while Emma was married with two children, her friends were having fun. After hearing about all the good times they've had, she felt as if she had missed out on life, especially some of the sexual excitement of life. Finally, she asked them how they were able to attract so very many men.

"How do you get so very many men to ask you out," asked Emma while wondering if they were doing prostitution on the side? "I never see either of you with the same guy twice. What's your secrets to attracting men?"

Both Diane and Carol giggled while looking at one another as if they were sharing a secret.

"It's easy," said Diane with a sexy laugh. "First of all, I wear white, bikini panties with a short skirt. When trying to sexually attract a man, I only wear white, bikini panties with a navy blue, forest green, dark brown, or black skirt. The white panties against the dark contrast of my skirt is as if I turned on a sex light," said Diane with another laugh. "That way, when I sit with my knees parted just enough to show the triangular patch of my white panties above my knees, like flies to a picnic, flashing my white panties always attracts men."

Carol laughed.

"I do the same thing. Only, in the way of Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct, when I know a cute guy is watching me, not even looking at him, I totally ignore him. Then, when I know he's looking, staring, and leering, I'll slowly and seductively cross my legs one way before waiting a few minutes to uncross them and cross them the other way. You'd be surprised how many men love long, shapely legs, especially when there's a special treat at the end, white panties with pussy inside," she said with a sexy laugh.

Diane nodded her head in agreement.

"Another surefire way of hooking a man is wearing a low-cut, sheer blouse with a low-cut sheer bra. When he's not staring at my long, sexy line of cleavage and the top of my sexy bra, then he's staring at the impressions that my nipples make through my blouse and my bra. With some men preferring legs, other men prefer tits. Either way, whether flashing my panty clad pussy or my bra clad breasts, as simple as that, flashing is how I get my men," said Diane.

Carol laughed.

"As if they're starving dogs and you're holding a meaty bone, show men panties and/or some tit and men will follow women anywhere and do anything to get you in bed," laughed Carol.

Diane returned Carol's laugh with her laugh.

"While making my flashing appear accidently, I can't tell you how many guys I've deliberately flashed my panties, my bra, my naked breasts, my naked pussy, and/or my naked ass to over the years. The best way to get a man is to wear a short, flared skirt on a windy day without wearing panties. As if your skirt if a flag waving at them, they come in droves," said Diane.

Carol nodded her head in agreement again.

"Of course, it helps if you're pretty and have the body to match," said Carol.

As if flashing was a foreign language, Emma looked sadly out of place with her friends' conversation.

"I've never flashed anyone," she said with disappointment. "Modestly moral and too sexually shy, a virgin when I married, I'd be embarrassed if anyone saw my panties or my bra, never mind my naked pussy or naked tits," said Emma. "Moreover, especially in front of my father-in-law and brother-in-law, I always wear a robe over my nightgown, even over my thick, flannel nightgown," she said with an awkward laugh.

Emma acted as if there was something wrong with her for being the good, parochial school girl that she was. She could never be sexually wicked like her friends. Glad that she was married and all of those dating games were in her past, she could never deliberately flash anyone her underwear clad, semi-naked, or naked body. Diane laughed.

"If I had your giant boobs, Emma, I'd have some old, rich man treating me to trips to the Caribbean," said Diane.

Carol returned Diane's laugh with her laugh.

"If I had your jumbo tits, Emma, I'd have a dozen, rich, old men asking me to marry them," said Carol. "Men love tits, especially big tits, and no one, not Kim Kardashian or even Christina Hendricks, has bigger tits than you."

# # #

Introduction before getting to the sex:

Those who just want to masturbate while reading this story, should scroll down to the sex. Only, control yourself from shooting your entire load because they'll be lots of sex in this story. Conversely, those who want to read a real story with plot, character development, dialogue, description, and imagery should continue reading because this is a good story and a true story.

Chapter one is about a wife who inadvertently flashes her neighbor her naked ass, her naked pussy, and her nearly, naked tits. Thinking that she was alone and that no one could see her, Emma carried her wet laundry out to her back deck while wearing her short, sheer, low-cut, and sexy nightgown. Unbeknownst to her, her 65-year-old, horny neighbor enamored with her and sexually attracted to her after his wife died, was staring, leering, and watching her every movement while fondling his prick and stroking his cock on his screened-in back porch.

With a wife having swinging sex with her neighbor while her husband watches, and an adult son having incestuous sex with his mother, they'll be even more sex in chapter two. Chapter three will show a husband having forbidden sex with his mother-in-law and, then, having wild and nasty sex sister-in-law. As his just, sexual reward, because Emma's husband, David, had sex with her mother and her sister, chapter four will show her having revenge sex with her father-in-law and with her hot brother-in-law.

In return, for me continuing to write more erotic stories, all that I ask is that you vote for my stories and add me, MotherandSonTrueConfessions, to your favorite authors' list.

Readers' Oath:

Please raise your right hand and repeat after me.

I, (insert name), solemnly swear that I will vote for whichever MotherandSonTrueConfessions stories that I read. I, (insert name), solemnly swear that I will always vote for Natty's stories and will add MotherandSonTrueConfessions to my favorite authors' list. In exchange for sexy photos, I, (insert name), swear that I will give a 5 vote to every MotherandSonTrueConfessions stories that I read.

Sexy photos are available to my reading fans who vote for my stories and who add me to the list of favorite authors. Just ask me via e-mail.

Natty

# # #

Flashing Tits, Pussies & Cocks, Chapter 1

Odd behavior that I sometimes wonder about, why do people feel the need to flash their naked bodies? Why do women feel the need to flash their naked tits, their naked pussies, and their naked asses to men? Why do men feel the need to flash their naked cocks to women?

Why do women constantly and continually wear short skirts, and flash men their panties of their naked pussies in up-skirt peeks? Why do women wear low-cut tops that show their long, line of sexy cleavage and the tops of their bras or their naked breasts in down-blouse views? Why don't mothers and sisters not wear robes over their short, sheer, and low-cut nightgowns? As if they didn't know that they're advertising their sexy and shapely bodies, why are women offended when men look, stare, and leer at all that women are showing?

With one thing always leading to another thing, more often than not, deliberately flashing oneself leads to sex, forbidden sex, and extramarital sex. Especially when married, nothing good ever comes from flashing. Is there no end to this flashing madness of women flashing men and men flashing women? The public depravity of people is shocking, just shocking.

Do you know why women flash men and why men flash women? Tell me the truth. Be honest with me please. I can take it. I can handle the truth. There's no one here but the two of us, just me and you. So, tell me, why does everyone feel the need to flash their underwear clad or naked bodies?

Why do women flash men they don't even know and have never met? Why do men flash women they don't even know and have never met? Why do mothers, sister, aunts, and female cousins flash sons, brothers, nephews, and male cousins?

By dressing and undressing by their bedroom windows at night with the shade up and the light on, why do neighbors flash neighbors? When working late with just the office cleaner and a co-worker, why do co-workers flash co-workers? Why do friends flash friends? Is it nothing more than whenever there's an opportunity to flash, exhibitionist women and exhibitionist men flash their semi-naked and naked bodies to voyeurs who are always watching?

Please, tell me. I really want to know why women feel the need to flash men and why men feel the need to flash women. It's not just about sex. It's more than that. Nobody normal flashes. With so very many women and men flashing, are we all abnormal? No modestly, moral person would ever flash someone their naked bodies. Shame on us, are we all immodestly immoral? Normal people, those people who don't flash and would never flash, would be so embarrassed for anyone to see their underwear, never mind their naked bodies.

Flashing is more than just sex, isn't it? What is that all about then? Does anyone know why people feel the need and give into that need to flash? Does anyone know why people flash? Does anyone have a theory as to why exhibitionism and voyeurism are so very popular and so, very sexually titillating?

We've all seen naked people thousands of times before. Whether short, fat, tall, or thin, basically, we all have the same bodies. With women not having three breasts and men not have two dicks, there's nothing new to see.

Boring, you've seen one naked woman; you've seen them all. You've seen one naked man; you've seen them all. Yet, that's not true, is it? Seemingly, we're not sexually satisfied until we've seen everyone naked. Then, when that happens, seeing everyone naked, much like what happens when going to a nude beach, you become immune to nudity.

Just between us, c'mon, don't be shy, this is your chance to come clean. Be honest. Tell the truth. Think about it. Have you ever flashed anyone?

If you're a woman reading this story, have you ever flashed your panties, your bra, your naked tits, your naked pussy, and/or your naked ass to anyone? Even if you haven't flashed anyone, have you ever thought about flashing someone when alone, lonely, horny, and masturbating yourself? Even if you haven't flashed anyone, have you ever been tempted to flash the pizza delivery man?

What is that about? Why do women flash men or want to flash men? Why do men flash woman or want to flash women? What's the big deal about showing someone our genitals?

# # #

Author's Note:

This is a true story as told to me by Sir David about his wife Lady Emma from London, England. Only their names have been changed but everything else is as it happened and as they asked me to write it. Not their real named, both David and Emma are in their mid-forties. Married just out of high school, they've been married for 28-years and have a son and a daughter.

David is an investment banker and his very rich. Emma was a model, a TV newscaster, and now works part-time doing commercials and voiceovers as an actress. Empty nesters now, finally alone and on their own for the first time since early in their marriage, both of their children are married and have moved to the green and beautiful, hilly countryside of Scotland. Even though this story is not entirely about them, there are lots of similarities, especially when they decided to add more spice to their marriage by flashing and having extramarital sex.

Always sexually faithful to one another, until they jointly decided to break their marriage vows, Emma has only had sex with David and David has only had sex with Emma. Recently, with the immaturity of jealousy gone, possessiveness no longer an issue, and both emotions deemed juvenile and out of the way, they've been thinking about trying something naughty new, something more sexually exciting, and something erotically adventurous.

Seriously, it's not normal to believe that people can remain monogamous their entire lives. Who wants to dine on hamburger every night when, once in a while, we can eat steak or lobster? We're not wolves, beavers, bald eagles, barn owls, or swans. We're human and humans want a variety of choices. We want sex, lots of sex, and with different people.

It all started with exhibitionism and voyeurism. David has always wanted his wife to flash someone her panties, her shapely, naked ass and/or her red, trimmed pussy. He always wanted her to flash a man her huge, English, milkmaid, naked breasts and her hard, erect nipples. Unbeknownst to David, Emma has always been curious about seeing, stroking, sucking, and fucking a cock that wasn't her husband's prick. She regularly, sexually fantasized of making love and then being fucked by someone other than her husband.

Adding a bit more kink to the sexual arrangement, David was agreeable to his wife having sex with someone, as long as he can watch. He likes to watch. He'd like to watch Emma expose her naked breasts to a man. He'd like to watch a man's reaction to seeing his wife's gigantic breasts. He'd like to watch a man having his sexual way with his wife's humongous tits. Enhancing his sexual excitement, he'd like to watch her stroke, suck, and fuck another man's cock.

# # #

In all started one bright, sunny, and warm, spring morning. The birds were singing, the flowers were blooming, and the sky was blue. Bob, David and Emma's next-door neighbor, was out on his back porch drinking coffee and reading his newspaper.

With little excitement in his life, and with him following the same daily routine day in and day out, not looking forward to anything, his life suddenly changed because of beautiful, sexy, and shapely Emma. It all started quite by accident and quite innocently. Same time every morning at eight-twenty, except for weekends when her husband was home, Emma came out to hang her wet laundry.

A widower living alone, Bob retired shortly after his wife died. Giving him something to masturbate over later that day, he knew that his next-door neighbor, Emma, would soon be giving him a daily show of sexy and naked exhibitionism. He looked forward to not only seeing her but also seeing more of her. With her flashing him her naked ass, her naked pussy, and her nearly, naked tits, he wondered if she was deliberately flashing him or inadvertently flashing him. No matter, as long as she continued flashing him all that he hoped to see of her sexy and shapely body, he was happy.

Like clockwork, he watched her exit her backdoor carrying a basket of wet laundry. Choosing not to say hello, he didn't want her to know that he was there watching her, staring at her, and leering at all that he could see of her naked body and nearly, naked body. Instead, pretending that he was engrossed in his newspaper, he feared that if she knew he was there, ruining his voyeuristic fun today, tomorrow, and every day thereafter, that she'd go inside her house and put on a robe.

Making her white, sexy nightgown even more see-through, the front of her nightgown was already wet from transferring wet clothes from the washing machine to the laundry basket. Her sheer and nearly transparent nightgown would soon be even wetter when transferring her laundry from the basket to the clothesline. Totally oblivious to him at first, she was unaware that Bob was sitting there watching her with not only sexual interest but also with lustful horniness and decadent desire. Although she had a dryer in the house, saving electricity, she preferred hanging her clothes out on the line.

Only, what made hanging her laundry out on her clothesline even more erotically sexual was that when hanging laundry, she always wore her short, low-cut, sheer, and virtually see-through, white nightgown. Not thinking anything of wearing her nightgown out on the back deck and without having the modesty to wear a robe, she didn't know that anyone was there. She didn't know that anyone could see her and would see her. She thought she was totally alone.

Always in the early morning, a light breeze lifted hem of her nightgown as if someone waving a white flag or someone up-skirting her. The breeze that blew up her nightgown tickled her red, pussy hairs and felt good after already working up a sweat doing heavy laundry. Exposing her shapely, naked ass to his horny and appreciative eyes, her windblown nightgown was what first attracted Bob to looking over at Emma. Instead of her raised, white nightgown, blowing in the light wind being a sign of surrender, giving him an erection, it was the beginning of Bob's sexually attraction to David's wife.

With Emma standing higher up on her back porch, and with her not wearing panties, as if she was naked, Bob could clearly see up her nightgown. Especially with the wind helping his view, he could see her naked pussy up the front of her nightgown and her naked ass up the back of her nightgown. With her barely five-foot tall, she had to stand on her tippy toes and stretch to hang her clothes out on the line. Sometimes, when standing on a stool to reach the clothesline, she gave him even more of a view of her naked pussy and her naked ass.

When she stood and stretched herself out like that, her nightgown climbed higher and continually exposed her naked pussy and her naked ass. Giving her neighbor quite the naked show, by showing him all that he wanted to see of her, Bob finally had something to look forward to seeing, watching, and masturbating over. Especially with his deceased wife being as tall as she was thin, and flat chested, she had the shapeless body of a young man. Yet, happily married for forty-years, she was his wife, the mother of their children, and he loved her.

The complete opposite of his wife, Emma was so sexy. She was so beautiful. Reminding him of Maureen O'Hara of old, her breasts were just as huge as were Christina Hendricks' breasts from Madmen. With Emma giving him an unintentional, naked, flashing show, he finally had something to be sexually excited over. He had something to look forward to seeing every morning and masturbating over every night. He finally had some real, sexual excitement in his life. She allowed him to have sexual fantasies of having sex with her naked body every night.

"Oh, Emma. I want you," he whispered for only himself to hear. "I want to strip you naked and kiss you, French kiss you, while touching and feeling you everywhere. I want to give you a sexual orgasm with my fingers and my tongue. Then, I want to make love to you. I want to fuck you and give you a second, sexual orgasm with my cock. Then, I want you to suck me. I want you to blow me and allow me to cum in your mouth, all over your face, and across your huge, naked breasts."

# # #

Finally, aware that he had been watching her, catching him looking out of the corner of her eye, she heard him unintelligibly whispering to himself. She saw him sitting there drinking his coffee and pretending to read his newspaper. Obviously, something she never did, felt, or needed to do before, a wave of exhibitionistic wickedness possessed her to deliberately flash her neighbor.

Daring herself to flash her elderly neighbor, no doubt with her husband inspiring her to flash her naked body and approving of her flashing men, she wished her husband was there to encourage her and to watch her flash Bob. Had she not listened to the conversation between Diane and Carol telling her how they flashed men their white, bikini panties, their bras, cleavages, naked pussies, asses, and tits, she never would have flashed him. Now, tempted to flash, she wanted to flash Bob all that he had already seen of her.