Flashing Tits, Pussies & Cocks Ch. 02

Story Info
David wants sex with his Mom, mother-in-law & sister-in-law.
5.8k words
4.41
48.2k
45
9

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma blows Bob and David sexually seduces his mother, Mary.

This chapter is the introduction to Emma having sex with her neighbor Bob while her husband, David, watches.

# # #

Trying something new, Diane and Carol sat on the grass in the park listening to a concert. Both women were wearing low-cut blouses. Only, Diane was wearing a bra beneath her blouse and Carol wasn't. When a man stood over them to chat with them, clearly, with their blouses cut low enough and opening more when they leaned forward, he could clearly see down their blouses.

He could see Diane's long, line of sexy cleavage and her sheer, low-cut bra. Seeing even more of Carol, he could see most of her naked breast and sometimes, when she moved to the side, he could even see her nipples. Obviously, a win/win for all three, with the women exhibitionists and willing to sexually tease and show, the man was a voyeur and willing to look and stare.

With both women watching the concert in their short skirts with their knees up, Diane was wearing her white, bikini panties and Carol wasn't wearing any panties. Clearly, any man sitting on the grass in front of Diane could see her white, bikini panties. Any man sitting in front of Carol could see her naked, trimmed, brown pussy. Suffice to say, but not surprisingly, Carol received more interest from men and got more dates than did Diane.

Then, switching it up, Diane went in the ladies' room to remove her bra and panties while Carol put on her bra and panties. When Diane sat on the grass with her knees up again, the admiring men standing over her and sitting in front of her saw her naked breasts and her naked pussy. When Carol sat on the grass with her knees up again, the admiring men standing over her and sitting in front of her saw her cleavage, her sexy bra, and her white, bikini panties. Suffice to write, again, not surprisingly, Diane receive more interest from men and got more dates than did Carol.

# # #

A total heterosexual, call me naïve but, unless you're lesbian, is flashing another woman your naked tits, your naked pussy, and/or your naked ass as sexually exciting as flashing a man your naked ass, naked pussies, you're your naked asses? Again, call me naïve and please forgive my naiveté but, unless you're gay, is flashing another man your naked cock as sexually exciting as flashing a woman your naked cock? Truly, I don't understand the phenomena of flashing. I'm confused. Why do we all feel the need to flash our naked semi-naked bodies?

Let's take flashing a step further, shall we? If you're a woman, has a man ever flashed you his naked flaccid or erect prick? If you're a man reading this, have you ever accidentally or deliberately flashed your flaccid or erect cock to a female relative, a female friend, a female co-worker, or to an unsuspecting woman? If you did, what was their reaction to seeing your flaccid or erect prick? Did you masturbate over all that you showed the woman later?

On the flipside of the coin, has a woman ever flashed you her naked ass, her naked tits, and/or her naked pussy? Not even having to think about it, trust me, you would know if a woman flashed you her naked ass, her naked tits, and/or her naked pussy. I guess it would depend on what the woman looked like but, no matter what the woman looked like, what was your reaction to seeing a woman flashing you. Did you masturbate over all that you saw of the woman later?

Now, think about it. Has anyone ever flashed you? This is the opportunity to tell us your flashing stories. Think about all of the women who deliberately flashed you their panties, their bras, their naked pussies, their naked asses, and/or their naked tits while making their flashing appear unintentional and/or accidental? When looking at all that women are showing, acting offended for them staring and leering at what they're showing, even though they want men to look, women have a way of making men feel guilty and/or perverted for looking.

Tell me. Think about it, under what circumstances were you flashed? Was the flashing done accidentally, unintentionally, or deliberately? Do you know? Do you remember? If exhibitionism is their thing, with women experts at flashing, it may be difficult to tell if the women were flashing you accidentally or deliberately. Chances are, if you happened to see something that you shouldn't have seen, while thinking that you were at the right place and at the right time, you were nothing more than a victim of an exhibitionist female flashing you.

"Oops. My towel fell again. Please don't look at my naked tits, my naked pussy, and/or my naked ass. I'm so embarrassed...kind of...well, not really."

# # #

A curious, sexual phenomena, why do you think people feel the need to flash? I'm curious to know. Do you know? For us to flash and for us to look, are we all exhibitionists and voyeurs? Are we all closet whores and closet perverts?

With us all human and no different from one another, do you think your mother deliberately or accidentally flashed anyone? Wouldn't that be something if, in her younger days, your mother was an exhibitionist. Wouldn't that be something while you were peeking on your mother dressing and undressing, she knew you were peeking and deliberately flashed you. With your mother as much of an exhibitionist as you were a voyeur, while beating yourself up for looking, you thought that you were the only degenerate pervert in the family.

Who knows, perhaps, your mother flashing her naked ass, her naked tits, and/or her naked pussy is how she sexually attracted your father? Yet, for us to deliberately expose our naked selves to our family members and/or to unsuspecting strangers, I ask you again, are we all whores and sexual perverts for flashing our underwear clad and/or naked bodies? Should we feel guilty and think less of ourselves because it's sexually titillating to show all that we shouldn't show and for someone to see all that they shouldn't see?

Something that women seemingly love to do, why do women feel the need to flash their naked breasts to men? Do you know? Does anyone know? Whether in person, on TV, on a computer, or in a magazine, I can't count how many naked breasts I've seen in my lifetime.

Yet, something that someone would tire of seeing after a while, seemingly, no matter how many naked tits we've seen, we all still want to see more. Tits, tits, tits. Show us your tits. Am I right? No matter how many naked tits we've seen, aren't we all still sexually excited to masturbate over seeing even more naked tits. As if women are proud of their naked tits and can't wait to show their naked breasts, naked breasts are everywhere.

"Tits! Tits! Tits! Show us your tits," read the signs at the Indy 500 and the Daytona 500 race.

After seeing our mother's naked tits, masturbating over all that we saw of our mother's naked tits, we still can't believe we saw our mother's naked tits. After seeing our sister's naked tits, masturbating over all that we saw of our sister's naked tits, we still can't believe we saw our sister's naked tits. After seeing our aunt's, cousin's, and even our grandmother's naked tits, masturbating over our aunt, cousin, and grandmother, we still can't believe we saw their naked tits.

"Buying this tiny camera to watch my mother, sister, aunt, cousin, and grandmother dress and undress, and hooking the feed to my computer, was the best thing that I have ever done," said Joe.

Something that women continually do, why do women constantly flash their panties in up-skirt peeks and their cleavages and bras in down-blouse views? Why is that? What is that about? Tell me. I want to know. Are they deliberately flashing us while making their flashes appear accidental? Is flashing their sexy underwear how women trawl for men? Are women as sexually perverted as are men?

Are they advertising what's beneath their skirts? Are they advertising what they have beneath the blouses and bras, too? Are they hoping to get a date with man they find attractive by sexually seducing him before they even had a first kiss?

Why do women go out in public wearing short skirts without panties, especially on a windy day and/or a low-cut, sheer top without a bra? I like wearing panties. Panties make me feel sexy. I can't imagine going out in public without wearing panties, yet, lots of women don't wear panties, especially celebrities. I can't imagine how uncomfortable it must feel to sit on a cold, damp, or wet bench in the park on a cold and windy without wearing underwear.

# # #

Continued from Chapter 01:

"Wait," said Emma while standing in front of her bedroom window naked and suddenly thinking of the sexual repercussions of all that her husband would want in return of her fucking and sucking Bob's huge prick.

David looked at his naked wife with as much sexual excitement as he looked at her with curiosity.

"Wait? Wait for what," he asked? "You've already removed your nightgown. You've already shown Bob your naked body," said David. "Just invite him over and have sex with the man while I watch."

She turned to face her husband. She wanted to see his reaction to her question. She wanted to know if he was being honest in his answer.

"If I blow Bob," she said pausing. "What would you want to do? I know you. You'd want something in return for me fucking and sucking Bob's cock. You'd want more than to just watch," she said. "You'd want to have extramarital sex with someone, too. Who?"

Her husband shrugged with a shit eating grin.

"To be honest, Emma, I haven't given that much thought," he said lying through his teeth.

Having been married to him for nearly thirty-years, Emma looked at her husband knowing full well that he was lying. If she had sex with Bob, he'd want to have sex with someone, too. No doubt, he'd want to have sex with one of her girlfriends, maybe Diane or Carol. They were both sluts who would definitely have sex with her husband.

"Bullshit, you haven't given it much thought. Sex is all you think about," she said with a dirty laugh. "If I had sex with Bob, who would you want to have sex with? Tell me. Would you want to have sex with one of my girlfriends? I know you've always been sexually attracted to Maureen and, no doubt, with her always sexually attracted to you, she'd do you if I told her it was okay for her to have sex with you," she said. "She's pretty and she does have a sexy and shapely body."

Still listening to their conversation through their open window after turning his bedroom light off, Bob imagined David shaking his head no.

"Maureen?" David made a face and shook his head no. "Maureen is not the woman I want," he said. "One angry redhead in my life is enough," he said returning Emma's dirty laugh with his dirty laugh.

Emma looked at her husband with curiosity.

"Who, then? I know there's someone you have in mind that you want to fuck. Tell me. Who would you want to have sex with if I had sex with Bob? I know you. I know you must have your eye on someone. Tell me who it is. I want to know. I have the right to know before I go through with having sex with Bob."

David let out another dirty laugh.

"Believe it or not," he said with a long pause while staring at his wife's naked body. Obviously, not sure if he should say what he was thinking, knowing that she wouldn't understand why he wanted to have sex with this woman, she may even be angry. Nonetheless, he blurted it out anyway. "I'd want to have sex with my mother," he said. "I've always been sexually attracted to her," he said as if apologizing for his sexual attraction to his mother.

Emma looked at her husband as if he had lost his mind. At first, thinking that he was kidding, she remained quiet while staring at him. Then, she could clearly see in his eyes that he wasn't kidding. He was serious. Her husband wanted to have sex with his elderly mother.

"What? Your mother? Are you serious? You'd want to have sex with your mother, a woman in her sixties?" She looked at him as if he was insane. "Are you crazy? That's incest. That's forbidden. That's illicit to have sex with your own mother. You can't have sex with your mother, I could never be in the same room with her again if you had sex with her. With all the women in the world, why would you want to have sex with your own mother? What's wrong with you? She's old. She's your mother."

He shrugged while making another face.

"My mother's not old. She's mature," he said with a dirty laugh. "Besides, she's the same age as Bob. If you can have sex with a 65-year-old man, then I can have sex with a 65-year-old woman."

Emma laughed again.

"The big difference here is that Mary is your mother and Bob is not my father," she said. "Why? Why do you want to have sex with your mother?"

David shrugged his shoulders again.

"I don't know. I just do. My mother is a MILF," said David while imagining his mother naked and having sex with her naked body.

Emma stared at her husband with shocked confusion.

"I don't understand," she said.

Seemingly his answer to everything, he shrugged, yet, again while staring down at the floor instead of staring up at his naked wife. Emma still stood in front of her open bedroom window with the light on and their window open for Bob to see her and hear their private conversation. With Bob not having seen a naked woman since his wife died and never having sex a naked woman as sexy and as curvy as Emma, he never removed his eyes from her naked body.

"Ever since I turned 18-years-old, after my father died, I've always wanted to have sex with my mother. Ever since I spied on her and saw her topless and naked, I've always wanted to fuck her. And she's not the only woman I'd want to have sex with," he said with another, suspenseful pause while looking up to stare at his wife's naked body. Again, as if having second thoughts about saying what he was thinking, he blurted it out anyway. "I'd want to have sex with your mother and with your sister, too," he said.

Again, Emma looked at her husband as if he had lost his mind.

"My mother? My sister? I don't know, David," said Emma making a sour face. "To be honest, unless you know something about them that I don't know, I don't think that my mother and/or sister would want to have sex with you," she said pausing to think. "If they wanted to have sex with you and if I allowed you to have sex with your mother, my mother, and my sister, then, to be fair," she said pausing again. "I'd want to have sex with your father and with your brother," she said.

David nodded his head with erotic anticipation and unbridled, sexual excitement as if their sexual negotiations were a done deal.

"That sounds good to me," said David.

# # #

This chapter is the introduction to Emma having sex with her neighbor Bob while her husband, David, watches.

Chapter 02:

That Saturday night, David invited Bob over for a few drinks. Instead of sitting outside, knowing that she'd be having sex with her neighbor while her husband watched, and not wanting the neighbors to see her having sex with Bob, Emma wanted the privacy of being indoors. Besides, she'd be more comfortable having sex on the couch or in her bed rather than on the back deck or on the grass of the backyard.

Beyond being sexually aroused, in the way that any man would imagine a woman naked and having sex with her, Emma imagined Bob naked and having sex with him. Granted, with her 48-years-old and Bob 65-years-old, he was 17-years-older than she was. Yet, in great shape, he looked 55-years-old instead of 65-years-old. Moreover, a big plus and a problem for many at his age, he was still able to get and maintain a huge erection. A man who wasn't her husband with a big, hard dick, and her husband agreeing to her having sex while he watched, what more could she want?

The odd thing was, in the way that he wanted to have sex with his 65-year-old mother, Emma wanted to have sex with her 65-year-old neighbor. If they were thinking with their brains instead of with their libidos, instead of wanting to have sex with them, they'd fix them up with one another. With his mother alone and lonely, since his father died, she'd be a good match for Bob. With him alone and lonely since his wife died, he'd be a good match for David's mother, Mary. Instead, keeping Bob and Mary to themselves, they wanted to have sex with them.

Not to be denied, with David's cock the only cock she's seen, touched, felt, stroked, sucked and fucked, she imagined seeing Bob's naked prick close up. She imagined fondling the head of his cock, wrapping her fingers around his big dick, and slowly stroking him while her husband watched. Then, staring up at Bob with her big, blue eyes and looking over at her husband for his sexually excited reaction, she imagined taking Bob's prick in her mouth and sucking him while stroking him. In the way that Bob, no doubt, couldn't wait to suck Emma's tits, she couldn't wait to suck Bob's cock.

After he stripped her naked and touched and felt her everywhere while kissing her, she imagined him making sweet, slow love to her before imagining him fucking her hard and fast. She imagined him giving her a sexual orgasm with his cock after eating her pussy, giving her one with his fingers and his tongue. Then, she imagined him fucking her, really fucking her and pounding her pussy hard and fast. She imagined him really fucking her cunt while her husband continued watching Bob having sex with her naked body.

Finally, with her blowing him again, she imagined him cumming in her mouth. With her husband the only man she every sucked, she wondered what sucking Bob felt like and what he tasted like when he ejaculated his warm and salty cum in her mouth. Then, allowing Bob to treat her like whore instead of a lady, she imagined him giving her a cum bath. As soon as she released his stiff prick from her lips, she imagined him cumming all over her face, in her hair, and across her big, naked breasts. She imagined being sticky wet with Bob's cum.

Fulfilling Emma's part of the deal of the agreement she made with her husband for her to have sex with Bob, after she stroked and sucked Bob's cock, David was ready to have sex with his MILF of a mother, Mary. In the way that David wanted to have sex with his mother, he hoped that his mother would want to have sex with him. A long shot but, with his mother sexually frustrated and lonely since his father died, worth the try, maybe after a few drinks, he thought that he could sexually seduce her.

Then, allowing his sexual debauchery to take hold of him, once he had incestuous sex with his mother, hopefully, if his mother-in-law agreed to having sex with him, he'd have sex with his MILF of a mother-in-law, Sharon, too. As much as he was sexually attracted to his mother, he was sexually attracted to his mother-in-law, too. He'd love to have a threesome with the both of them, his mother and his mother-in-law. Then, once he had sex with his mother-in-law, again hopefully, if his sexy sister-in-law agreed to having sex with him, he'd have sex with her, too.

In the way that he'd love to fuck Emma's mother, Sharon, he'd love to fuck Emma's sister, Jenna, too. Even though she didn't have Emma's huge breasts, she was still plenty busty, unbelievably sexy, and very pretty. As much as he masturbated over his mother while imagining her naked and having sex with her, he masturbated over his mother-in-law and his sister-in-law. Now that his wife was having sex with their neighbor, his was his chance to have sex with his mother, her mother, and her sister.

In the way that Bob had already seen his wife naked, David would love to see his mother, his mother-in-law, and his sister-in-law naked, too. In the way that Emma would soon suck Bob's prick, he'd love for Jenna to suck his prick. In the way that Bob ejaculated a load of cum in his wife's mouth, he'd love to ejaculate a load of cum in his mother's mouth, in his mother-in-law's mouth, and in his sister-in-law's mouth, too. In the way that Bob gave Emma cum bath, he'd love to give his mother-in-law and his sister-in-law cum baths, too.

12