FlashPlight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, shut yer yap. I know what I fucking ordered you." He jabbed his forefinger and started to stand, but then lurched. "The teeth! Watch the teeth, bitch!"

"I'b bobby, bir," she mumbled past the rod in her mouth.

"Off. Off." The pretty captain came off his cock again and Lieutenant Jeffrey Schwartz stood, pulling the captain up, and bent her over the table. He fingered her crotch from behind to make sure her slit was slicked, then rammed her red-furried cunt with cock, causing her to squeal in delight and claw at the table with her fingernails.

Then he continued to jab his finger at the general while his captain mewled in time to his humps. "Know THIS, Howie! You're going DOWN for this!"

General Ulrich sighed. He had always known Schwartz would send him down as a patsy. This would mean even a general's career, most likely a stay at Leavenworth as well. Unless he could ....

But Schwartz was already pointing the penlight-sized device that Sefarti had created for him and hitting the trigger.

Flash.

"Think of it, General. Going down in honor and glory."

Honor and glory. A faint smile crossed the general's lips while Captain Moriarty ground her ass back against Schartz's pelvis like an animal rutting.

Flash. "You'll tell them it was all you and your perverted lusts."

Flash. "You'll be the guy that took the fall for his superior and saved everything that is right and good. How proud you'll be!"

Flash. "You don't even KNOW a Lieutenant Schwartz."

The general crisped to attention and gave a sharp salute. "I will make things right for you!" he bellowed. "Sir!"

Schwartz grunted as he squirted into the red-headed captain and she wailed as she came at the thought of her insides being beautifully stained with Schwartz's pearly jism.

A tired Schwartz patted the general's chest. "Good man, Howie. Good man," he said as Captain Moriarty laid underneath him, wondering if he'd given her a kid. She was SCHWARTZ'S bitch now, she smiled with her eyes closed dreamily. His bitch ... with a belly stuffed full of his sperm ....

After a minute of laying on her, Schwartz pulled out of the redhead and slapped her on the heinie. "Get dressed, Captain Whore. We have to get that Hungarian genius Sefarti and get out of here."

Then he gave his best practiced malevolent laugh, "Mmmmruuuuuhhaaaaa-haaa-haaa-haaaaa ...!"

They both pulled on their clothes while the general stood at attention.

"Oh, yeah, and General," Schwartz remembered as he was walking out with the redhaired pussy, "Go bend over for the men like a man, won't you?"

"Goddammit!" Ulrich muttered, but then gritted his teeth, stepped outside, called the men together and dropped his pants.

The things a hero has to endure ....

----------

"SumBITCH!" General Burnett smacked his palm on the table. "Why aren't we after those motherfuckers?!"

"They have a two day head start on us, sir," Major Peterson stood at attention. "And these two guys are good. This Sefarti is some kind of mind-programming genius. And Lieutenant Schwarz knows every beat-the-system trick in the book. He's refused two promotions and three commendations just to keep the lime-light off himself, sir."

"Can your people at least," the general waved his hand angrily, "follow this guy Sefarti's notes? Undo what's been done to these people?"

"My men are working on recovering the hard drive now, sir, but it looks like it's been wiped. I do believe we have a course of action, though. Agent Benjamin at the CIA Mind Control Laboratories has recommended the use of a Serum 54 that they have developed. It's a methylated hydrochloride of-- "

"What's it DO, Major?"

"It 'brain wipes' the subjects, sir. Depending on the dosage, it can remove up to the last three months of their memory. Although ...."

Burnett looked up. "There's an 'although'?"

"We don't know how deep Sefarti's programming of their minds goes. The drug may not remove the programming. They may still be ... camera whores ... for the rest of their lives."

"Ferchrissake," Burnett rolled his eyes. "So we brain wipe the whole town. What about visiting relatives? College kids that have gone back to school? Anybody that was here just long enough to get programmed and then left?!"

"I recommend a nation-wide television advertising campaign, sir."

"Commercials, Major?"

"A photographer looks at the camera and tells you to smile. The flash flashes. We tell them to call the number on the bottom of the screen. Then we brain wipe those that do."

"And the curious school kids that call? The college students that call on a dare? The dumb idiots that just do every damn thing that they're told? What about them?!"

Peterson shrugged. "Casualties, sir. It's really ... the only way to clean up this mess."

Burnett looked off to the side and spat. "What a mess it is. Rusty Ulrich is out there with his ass bleeding, trying to take credit for all of this. I went to the ACADEMY with that man, Major! He's not CAPABLE of atrocities like these!"

"It gets worse, sir."

Burnett's eyes flicked back to Peterson.

"It appears that the evil duo took Captain Moriarty with them."

"Rusty's DAUGHTER?!" Burnett bellowed. "Those bastards!" He breathed for a moment to calm himself. "Has her husband been told, Peterson?"

"He's sobbing in the next room as we speak, sir." He cast his eyes down. "There's one more item, sir."

"How could it get worse than this?"

"Lieutenant Cornell is also missing, sir."

"*MY* daughter?!" Burnett jumped to his feet and raged.

"One of the sergeants saw a pretty little blonde officer bubbling and giggling as she headed for the chopper with the two men and the redhead. Then she ... uhm ... french kissed the redhead at Schwartz's command. Ehr ... the sergeant described it as 'a whole lotta tonguing'."

"SCHWAAAAAAARRRRRRRRTZ!" Burnett raged as he leaned back and shook his fist at heaven. "I will GET you!" he vowed.

----------

Well, that's it, bud. We got our weener waxed. And shined. And-- well, you get the picture.

That's my -- our -- story. Though you don't remember it anymore.

They apparently haven't killed you -- us? me? -- if you're reading this. I don't know if they successfully removed the programming, or if they just made us forget all about it.

You probably don't believe a word of this, will probably believe that it's Paul pulling some stupid joke on you.

But don't say anything to Paul. If word gets to them that you somehow are remembering things, they'll just come back and brain wipe you again.

Whoever 'they' are.

And I'm not writing you so you can go noble on me and be stupid and try to stop some huge unstoppable government agency of evil. Remember: you record over a cassette tape too many times and you get a hissing and popping noise in the background. Same thing is true of brain wipes, I'm sure.

No, I'm writing you because Mom is hot. Gloria Reilly may have let us pet her boob last year, but Mom is a fucking vixen in bed! I'm STILL trembling from where she sucked the juice out of our pecker! And when her pussy drools on our nest of pubic hair while she rides us like a cowgirl on one of those mechanical bull machines, well ....

Like I said, I don't know if you believe any of this, I don't know if they removed the programming from her.

But find out.

You owe it to yourself.

You owe it to us.

----------

Jennifer Metcalfe was sitting on the sofa, grading papers when Bobby came downstairs.

"Hey, Mom. Smile!"

Flash.

----------

Fin