Flatmates: Suzie Makes Amends?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Truth or dare sexy?" Suzie asked.

"Dare." Jade replied pensively.

Suzie was about to speak when Diane got up and walked over to her, she whispered something to her friend, the two had a quick, quiet conversation that ended with both smiling, as Diane went to sit back down.

Diane spoke, "We think that Joe deserves a little treat for making sexy Suzie scream, so your dare is to give him a lap dance!"

Jade was pleased with the turn of events, she had expected it to be much worse and at least she would be in control - she looked to her left at Joe as she stood up, he also seemed to be pretty happy at what was going to happen to him. She started by thrusting her breasts towards his face, moaning a little as he sucked her hard nipples into his mouth, biting them gently as she got even hornier.

"Bear with me babe - I've not done this before!" She whispered into his ear, before gently nibbling his earlobe before pulling back.

She looked down at his hard cock, her wet pussy responded by rushing a pang of desire through her body to let her know it needed attention. Jade knew she wouldn't be able to ignore it for long, so she turned around and stuck her bare ass out towards him, wiggling it temptingly - then, as he reached out to grab it she pulled away slightly - "uh uh hun, your hands are not required yet."

A smile crossed Joe's lips as he heard that magic qualifier, 'yet'. He had been with enough women to know when one was horny, and Jade was very definitely in the horny camp right now, so he was content to relax and wait to get what he wanted.

Jade moved backwards towards Joe again, placing her hands on his knees she again temptingly wiggled her ass as she lowered herself to his level, then slowly moved her ass back until she felt his hard cock nestle between her cheeks. She jiggled her ass up and down, side-to-side, Joe groaned in pleasure as he felt his cock being toyed with between her soft pillowy ass cheeks.

She took that as her cue to stand up again, pleased at the sound of the disappointed moan from behind her. Turning around she straddled his legs, moving her face to his ear again she whispered "Did you like that honey?" She felt him nod in response, so continued "Then you want more?" She felt him nod again, so pulled back to sitting straight, her eyes dropping to his hard cock.

Her pussy sent another pang of need to her head as her eyes slid up and down the length of his shaft, then she realised his cock looked a lot closer to her then it had done, without realising it she had be slowly shifting herself along his legs - now one more move and his cock would be rubbing her slit. Jade took a deep breath and did as her pussy desired, it thanked her with a further pang of need as she felt the shaft of his cock gently pressing against her pussy.

She was in her own world now, totally unaware that five pairs of eyes were watching her every move intently. Joe could already feel her wetness against his cock, and he was desperate to feel it surround him as he pushed inside her, but he knew that even now if he took the initiative that would be it, so he resolved to wait patiently, until she gave him what he wanted.

Joe's cock got slicker and slicker with wetness as Jade humped her pussy up and down his hard shaft, her pussy lips rudely splayed either side of his cock as she bucked - the intimate contact only serving to make her more horny. She was becoming acutely aware of the hole inside her and it's need to be filled with cock. She knew she shouldn't, she was engaged after all, but that felt almost unreal now - her desire to be filled overtaking all else.

All of a sudden Jade stopped humping his cock and stood up, leaving his shaft fully erect and glistening with her juices - Joe was most disappointed, but all four on-looking friends were also as they thought their show had ended - she had got so close to cheating, taking another man's cock, but had obviously caught herself at the last moment.

They were all wrong.

Jade turned around, facing away from Joe, but to everyone's surprise, including potentially her own, she didn't walk away. Instead she took a step backwards, so she was between his legs and then put her hands back down on Joe's legs, slowly lowering her ass back down. This time she overshot his cock, and her pussy landed the other side - she started to slowly draw herself up and down over it, covering the other side in wetness too. With each slow slide Joe felt his cock bump over her entrance - it took all his composure to not just push in, he knew he was so close now, this was it, the whole evening had been leading up to this point and sooner rather than later his cockhead would no longer be bumping over her entrance.

Seconds seemed like minutes as she continued to stroke her pussy along his cock, then a pause and this time there was no bump, the tip of his cock was just touching her entrance and there it stayed for what seemed like ages as everyone in the room held their breath. After what had seemed like ages of waiting she went back to stroking her pussy on his cock. Her pussy slid up and down the entire length of his shaft as everyone wondered what was going to happen - would she do it?

Then a small shift in her body caused her to gasp, suddenly Joe felt a pressure on the tip of his cock - her wet hole was sitting right at the top of his cock head, with about half a centimetre inside. It took all of his resolve at that point to stop himself from thrusting roughly into her - why the hell was the bitch teasing him like this? Surely she either wanted to fuck or not!

She hadn't meant to do that, or at least she didn't think she had, she was enjoying the feeling of her pussy sliding up and down his shaft, the buzz each time the tip of his cock bumped roughly over her swollen clit, but now... Now she could feel the slight pressure his cock was putting on her wet little hole. There was still a small part of her brain reminding her of Mike, telling her to run, run now before it was too late. But she wasn't sure she could, she wasn't even sure she wanted to - her pussy was absolutely soaked, she was so horny and gagging for a nice cock inside her, to fill her desperate need, and as if by magic there one was, asking nicely to be let in. And yet, could she really bring herself to slide her pussy down another man's cock? She wasn't sure she had a choice, her pussy was making the decision for her, her hole widening as it tried to welcome the cock in all by itself. Ten seconds ago just the tip had breached her, now half of the head was inside... If she wanted to run, she'd need to do it now.

"Oooooohhhhhh, fuuuuuuucccckkkk!" Jade groaned in pleasure and relief as her pussy slid down his cock, welcoming every last inch inside her wet needy hole.

Joe's face turned to a big grin as he suddenly felt the warmth of her pussy engulfing his cock - he couldn't believe how wet she was already, and still quite tight - her pussy felt amazing wrapped around him and he hadn't even started fucking her yet!

The four friend's watching on couldn't quite believe she had done it, even up to the last minute they had expected her to stop - but now here she was with Joe's cock very firmly impaled in her pussy.

"Can we all have fun yet?" Diane asked the group.

"No," Suzie replied, "Wait until she's finished with him first - it could still go wrong."

Jade didn't hear any of their conversation, she was too wrapped up in the feeling of his cock finally filling her pussy and how much she had desperately, desperately needed that - now she needed more, she needed to be fucked, and filled. She started to slide her pussy up and down his cock, fucking him. She felt Joe grab hold of her hips, helping her - his touch as his cock filled her sending shivers from her pussy around her body. The feeling of his cock sliding up and down inside her drenched pussy was good, but she needed more, she needed to be fucked hard!

Joe groaned in disappointment as she slid off his cock, thinking his fun was over - or maybe not? He watched as she got down on all fours in the middle of the room, "Fuck me hard, now!" she demanded.

He didn't need to be asked twice, and was quickly kneeling behind her, his cock sliding easily back into her damp hole as they both moaned in unison. "Yessssss fuck me hard!" She groaned, "Harder damnit, pound me, slam me, just fuck meeeeeee!" Jade demanded, being uncharacteristically vocal as Joe picked up his pace, his hips slapping loudly against her pillowy ass, her hanging breasts swinging wildly as his cock slammed violently in and out of her pussy.

"I need cock - can we please fuck now?" Diane asked Suzie, as Jade continued to moan in time with Joe's thrusts on the floor in front of her.

"OK, OK - but don't get too involved before Phase 2 OK?" Suzie reminded her as Diane smiled back, "Nick - give Diane what she needs!"

Nick and Diane both smiled as he stood up and made his way over to her as Diane lifted her legs and grabbed hold of her ankles to hold them up, opening up her own needy hole ready for Nick's much needed intrusion.

"Sean, fancy a blowjob?" Suzie smiled at the remaining boy, he stood up and walked over to her as Diane gasped loudly as Nick's long cock penetrated her fully, reaching parts she didn't even know existed.

Suzie slid from the sofa onto her knees, quickly taking Sean's thick cock in her mouth, gently bobbing back and forth, soothing his aching cock with her cool saliva as she teased him with her tongue. On the other side of the room Diane was squealing loudly as Nick fed more of his cock into her with each thrust, each time she thought he'd hit the back of her pussy somehow he'd get more in next. In the middle Jade was moaning loudly with each thrust of Joe's cock, thrusting her ass back to meet him and get it deeper in her pussy as she continued to demand it harder and quicker.

The six friends continued to fuck and suck together in the lounge, five of them concentrating on what one in particular was doing as the other two girls waited to see if they could move to phase two of their plan.

Their wait would soon be over - "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum!" Joe announced, not relenting in his strokes as he continued to pound hard into her pussy.

"Yessssss!" Jade hissed between groans, "I need it, uhhhhhh, fill meeeeee!"

The other four friends all stopped to watch as Joe's hips continued to slap loudly against Jade's pillowy ass as he pounded her pussy faster and faster, freed by her permission, until with a loud groan he let go. Jade screamed loudly as she felt his cum spurt inside her, setting off her own orgasm, the one she had been desperate for. Her pussy spasmed around his cock as more and more cum flooded into her, filling her full. Her orgasm finally subsided, she fell forwards to the floor spent, causing his cock to exit her pussy with a loud 'slurp'.

"How was that for you hun?" Suzie asked, allowing Sean's now hard cock to drop from her mouth.

"Oooooohhhhh, good!" Her well fucked friend groaned back.

"Would you like some more cock babe?"

"Yesssss, more cock!" She answered.

Suzie looked up past the cock she had been sucking at Sean's face, "Go get yourself some sloppy seconds!" She grinned.

Sean walked over to where Jade was still on all fours, panting as she recovered from her orgasm. He had been looking forward to this, and wanted to see her face as his thick cock breached her pussy, so rather than sliding in from behind he lay on the floor next to her. "Go on then, jump on!" He beamed.

She looked over at him, looking down towards his thick hard cock - she knew she shouldn't, but she had already cheated once tonight, what was the difference between once and twice in a night? So after a small pause she lifted her leg over his, moving herself over so she was sat straddling his legs, looking down on his very excited face. She took his cock in her hand as she briefly examined it, a very average six inches in length, but it was thick, certainly thicker than Joe's and even Mike's. She stroked his shaft up and down, assessing the size, she was currently very wide and open after being fucked to orgasm, but she knew she'd feel this.

Sean looked on expectantly, watching the way her tits jiggled as she stroked his cock, he was looking forward to pushing inside her pussy - he'd had Joe's sloppy seconds a number of times before - he was the better looking one and it was just the way it went - he had enjoyed it every time except one, that was the time he had pushed into his girlfriend to find that Joe had already been there, in the toilets at the club - one day he would get him back for that.

'Well, here I go...' Jade thought to herself as she lifted herself up with her right hand, shifting herself forward slightly as her left hand stood his cock upright. Sean could feel the wet heat coming from her already fucked pussy as she hovered tantalisingly above his cock. She eased herself down slowly until she could feel the head of his cock just beginning to splay her pussy lips apart. She let go of his cock and put her left hand to the floor to steady herself as she gently lowered her pussy onto his cock, the head starting to slip inside her, but then, resistance. 'Wow, he's thicker than I thought - I didn't expect that!' she thought.

Jade lifted herself back up, taking hold of his cock once more as she adjusted her position. Once in position she put her hand back to the floor and once more slowly brought herself down, but once again met resistance, she had got a bit further that time and was determined to do it next go.

Sean saw the look of determination in her eyes as she lifted herself for the next go - this was the bit he loved best, the look on their face as his thick cock finally slid inside, stretching them further than ever before.

She angled his cock to her entrance, the head of his cock resting just inside her splayed pussy lips as she once more brought her hand to the floor to steady herself. She wiggled her ass, his cock moving gently between her pussy lips until it slipped into a position she was happy with. Then she took a deep breath in, and pushed down as hard as she could. "Ooooooohhhhhhh!" She groaned, her eyes rolling back into her head as his thick cock finally breached her, stretching her pussy as it slowly slid all the way inside. She rolled her hips a few times, gently easing his cock further inside her as she got used to his girth.

"Feeling full Jade?" He grinned, feeling her wet pussy clasping his cock, very happy to be fucking his normally off limits hot friend.

"Mmmmmmm!" She groaned in response, still rolling her hips as her pussy became acclimatised to the thickness inside it.

Sean reached up and grabbed her tits, roughly fondling her soft breasts as she slowly began to slide up and down his hard shaft. Meanwhile, Suzie looked over to Diane, who was still squealing as she was fucked rapidly by Nick's long cock, when she finally looked up to see her friend Suzie shouted over "Phase 3 babe!", Diane nodded before going back to squealing in time with Nick's thrusts.

Sean had also heard Suzie's shout and knew what he had to do, "Lean forward babe, I want to suck on those soft titties!"

Jade was too full of cock to even think about the request, simply leaning forward so her large soft breasts hung temptingly in Sean's face. He wasted no time sucking one of her already hard nipples into his mouth, causing her to moan gently as she kept slowly sliding her pussy up and down his thick shaft.

Suzie slid off the sofa and down onto the floor, crawling past a recovering Joe she whispered "Go fuck Diane if you're up to it!" He smiled back at her, the smile widening after her head had bobbed up and down over his cock a few times, cleaning his cum and Jade's juices from his rapidly hardening shaft. Suzie continued on her mission, crawling over behind where Jade was busy bouncing on Sean's cock. She gently reached out to stroke her friend's ass, Jade flinched at first but then ignored it as Suzie felt her friend's ass jiggling, her hand occasionally sliding down to feel Sean's cock going in and out of her friend's wet pussy.

Finally, Suzie leaned in, her face close to Jade's ass and stuck her tongue out. "Oh, what the hell?" Jade said, startled at feeling a tongue on her asshole.

"Just go with it babe, I promise you'll enjoy it!" Suzie told her.

Jade was still too full of cock to argue with her friend, so went back to sliding up and down Sean's thick shaft as he fondled her boobs and sucked her nipples and Suzie lapped at her asshole. She must have been really horny, as she was actually starting to enjoy this! 'I could get used to this sort of attention!' She thought to herself as she enjoyed the feeling of her tits, pussy and asshole being stimulated, but then...

"Whoa! What in the fuck?" She screamed as a finger slid into her ass.

"Sorry babe, didn't mean to startle you. Your asshole was just so open and inviting as I was licking it!" Suzie told her friend, "Just relax - I promise it'll feel good!"

She didn't want to stop fucking the thick cock inside her, and she had to admit Suzie had been right about tonguing her ass, "Fine, but no more surprises from you!" Jade told her friend.

"Promise!" Suzie grinned as she returned to sliding her finger gently in and out of her friend's ass.

Jade couldn't believe she was letting her friend finger her ass, she was an anal virgin - Mike had asked before but she had quickly closed down the subject, she had always been very staunch in her view that her ass was not for sticking things in. Then she felt Suzie slide a second finger in - this was starting to feel good...

Meanwhile on the other side of the room Diane's squeals as Nick's long cock slid in and out of her had reached their peak - she reached around and grabbed his ass, digging her nails into his flesh as her body began to spasm in orgasm, her head snapping back with a scream as her orgasm crashed over her, covering his cock in her juices. Nick withdrew his cock from Diane's soaked pussy, he had got what he needed for the next phase of Suzie's plan.

As Nick withdrew Joe quickly entered in his place, "My turn!" He told the prone, panting girl as he slid his cock inside her soaked pussy.

"Careful babe, my pussy is a bit sore..." Diane told him.

"Don't worry, that's not what I'm here for..." He grinned. Diane smiled broadly as his cock, lubed in her juices, withdrew from her pussy and started pressing her ass.

Suzie had used Diane's scream as a distraction for slipping a third finger inside her friend's asshole and she was now doing her best to stretch her ready for what was to come, as she knew from personal experience how painful the first time could be initially.

"Is she ready?" Nick asked, having made his way over from fucking Diane.

"As she'll ever be!" Suzie grinned.

"Shall we switch then?"

"OK, here goes..."

Jade felt Suzie's fingers exit her ass, she found herself unexpectedly disappointed - after the initial shock she had quite enjoyed feeling so full. After a brief pause though she felt something slightly thicker pressing against her asshole, was she trying to insert her thumb?

"Hi babe, enjoying Sean's cock?" Suzie asked.

She looked up at her naked friend, confused for a second, then looked over to see Joe now fucking Diane - her confusion lifted at the exact moment she felt what was unmistakeably the head of Nick's cock slip into her asshole.

"Uuuuunnnngggh!" She grunted in surprise, "No please - I'm a virgin up there!"

"Not any more you're not babe!" Suzie grinned.

"I won't be able to take it - I'm too tight!"

"Just relax and enjoy being double teamed babe - Diane and I love it!" Suzie smiled, bending down to give her friend a kiss on the lips.

Relax? How the fuck was she meant to relax when there was a big hunk of cock trying to push up her ass? "Arrrggghhhh!" She screamed, her ass feeling like it was on fire as Nick's cock pushed slightly further inside. "Mmmmmmm!" She groaned as Sean thrust deep into her, gently biting her nipple and pulling with his teeth at the same time. "Uuuuuuunnnngggghhhh!" She grunted as Nick followed up by pulling back slightly and thrusting slightly further inside - she was feeling so full, and such a slut, she couldn't believe she was taking two cocks inside her at the same time.