Flaunt It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before she slid out, exposing her thighs, she whispered, "Don't move from that spot until I tell you. Then I want you to slide out, without lifting your ass up off the seat.

The taxi driver offered Tanya his hand and she took it as she stood.

"Oh, would you help my friend out. She needs your assistance in getting her legs over your big hump."

The driver stuck his head in the door and held his hand out to Beth. Following Tanya's instructions she slid across the seat, her skirt sliding out from under her, exposing everything to the eyes of the driver. The small white patch of material that covered her crotch was pulled so tight, Beth thought her outer lips would pop out and swallow it.

As Beth got out, she noticed that several men had stopped and were craning their necks to get a better look at her. She felt her cheeks get hot at the thought that she was exposing herself to them.

Tanya was now looking in her clutch as she said, "Honey, thank the man by giving him a nice kiss on the cheek. You're probably going to have to push those big tits of yours against his manly chest to get to his cheek, but I don't think he'll mind."

Beth embarrassingly went along and moved close to the taxi driver. She felt her breasts push against him as she turned her head and gave the driver a quick peck and moved back, as she felt his hand go to her hip.

"Very, nice," Tanya said. "See, you can tell he enjoyed his thank you."

Tanya nodded towards the bulge showing in the mans pants.

He became embarrassed as Tanya asked, "How much do we owe you, Sugar."

"Aah; Nothing. It was my pleasure. And, Aah; it was only a couple of miles. So Aah, it's on the house."

"How sweet of you. Thank you Sugar. Oh; could you have our things brought in for us?"

With that Tanya turned and walked into the Hotel, as Beth and many pair of eyes followed.

Beth started to speak, and Tanya shushed her, "Wait until we're in the room, alone."

They approached the front desk. There were two people on duty, a young and fairly attractive woman with short auburn hair, dressed in the hotel blazer and a middle-aged thin black-man, with a strong jaw line, attired in the same blazer.

The woman spoke, "Yes, over here, I can help you."

Beth noticed the look of disdain cross the woman's face, as she heard Tanya.

"Sorry, you're not my type. I would rather wait and deal with the handsome gentleman. If you don't mind."

When he was done registering a husband and wife, he looked up and a smile came to his face.

"Play nice, Tanya, she's new."

"You take all the fun out of everything, Bob."

Bob nodded at Beth in greeting, "She a new employee of the Doc's?"

"Yup.

"Beth, this is Bob; the stick in the mud. He's the only man around here, that my feminine wilds don't work on. Also, he's not too fond of me playing games with the staff either.

"Bob, this is Beth. She is a lot more sedate than I am. I'm sure you're glad to hear that. Huh."

"Yes. And ladies, your room, or rather your employers suite is ready for you."

"Bob, you really are a stick in the mud. Can't you just let me pretend that it's mine. Just once."

"Ladies, go on up, and let me say, thank you for staying at the hotel Tanya. Hope you enjoy your weekend."

"Thanks Bob." Tanya hollered loudly as she took Beth by the hand and led her to the elevator.

-----

The suite was on the eighteenth floor and overlooked the sandy beach, white surf and the blue Pacific.

There was a knock at the door.

"Get that," Tanya called from the front bedroom. "It's our luggage."

Beth opened the door. The young bell hop stood in momentary shock as his eyes locked on the huge tits that opened the door. He knew there had to be a body attached to them, but for the moment it was just him, his dick and a nice set of knockers. A voice popped his fantasy.

"Please, bring them in. while I get you a tip."

Beth was going to get her purse, when she saw Tanya walk from the bedroom to the middle of the entry area. Not a stitch on.

Tanya stopped, gave a loud gasp and just stood there, full front to the young man. She gave him a four second look, then leaned forward slightly, so her double D's hung down. She brought an arm up in front of them, as if that was going to hide them. Her other hand slapped up against her bare pussy, making an audible sound. She then turned and shuffled back across the entry and into the bedroom, giving the bell hop a good long view of her bare ass.

Beth had watched the young mans reaction to Tanya's display of nudity, that didn't last more than fifteen seconds. Beth was surprised when she felt her nipples harden. She knew it wasn't the result of seeing Tanya naked. Good God, over the past four months they had examined each others body, discussing shape, skin elasticity, muscle development. Their bodies looked so similar, that with the exception of hair color and cut, two inches in height and the fact that Tanya had slightly better skin tone than she, it was like looking in the mirror from the neck down.

No, the thrill she was feeling was from watching a boner and resulting wet spot develop in under fifteen seconds. The young man was still standing there, bulge in his pants, eyes wide, unblinking and his mouth agape.

Beth found herself walking up to him. She pulled his head down, so his cheek rested on the top of her breast and began to walk him to the door.

"There, there. Did those big tits frighten you?" she cooed, as she brought his head up and kissed the cheek that had been against her breast.

"Now go and find some place quiet and you'll feel better."

Dumbfounded, he turned away, without a word, as Beth closed the door.

"So; is your pussy wet?" Tanya asked from the doorway of the bedroom. "I knew, you were as perverted as me, it just needed a little coaxing that's all."

Beth paused, as the feeling came to her.

"My God, it is wet. Shit! I am becoming a pervert. I can't believe what I just did to that poor boy."

"Woe, hold everything. Before you start to get any wrong ideas. You and I just made that young mans day. We did not kick or damage his psyche. We gave him the basis for a story that will make his friends envy him. The view that he got of my tits, during those few seconds is indelibly etched into his brain. Years from now he will still be able to picture them perfectly.

"Make no mistake, years from now he will still be reliving the events that just happened here. It gives me a good feeling, that no matter what happens to me, many years down the road, my tits will forever be young and firm in his mind.

"Beth, this is the only power trip you can pull on a person and have both people walk away, feeling like winners. Remember these words. Flaunt it and everyone wins."

-----

"Beth; ready to get laid?"

Tanya was looking down at the beach.

"Which one of those two guys do you want?"

"You're serious? You want me to let one of those guys fuck me?"

"No. Don't be so naïve. They wouldn't know how to start to seduce you. I expect you to fuck one of them, out in the choppy surf."

"Tanya, I don't think I'm ready to do this."

"May-be not this second, but you will be when the time is right. Don't worry. I'll be banging the other guy, not far from you. Come on, we have to hurry before they leave."

-----

In an old-south accent, that Tanya hadn't used or heard in a long time. "I hate to intrude, but could I get you two, strong, handsome men to help a couple of poor girls from Atlanta. We need to protect ourselves from the harmful rays of the sun. So if it wouldn't be asking too much of you. Would you rub it in for us. That is the cream, I mean."

Beth was lying on her oversized hotel-towel and watched Tanya work these beach boys into a near frenzy. By the time Tanya led them over to where Beth lay, their eyes had glassed over and their directional finders were trying to burst free.

"I see you found us some help, Tanya, Honey," Beth continued with southern charm.

"Beth, this is Samuel and William. They have both agreed to just slather us with cream. If they do a good job on our backs, I say we let them work on our fronts.

"Now Beth, Darlein, do you have a preference?"

Both men were in their late twenties, tall, blonde and muscled. They had said they were volleyball players.

"No, Tanya, Honey. They both look fine to me."

"Well boys; I guess you're just going to have to fight over which one of you gets stuck with the ugly girl."

Tanya watched as William started to apply a strip of cream to Beth's legs.

"William, I thought you two were experienced in this. You start applying cream at a woman's shoulders, then her arms, next her back, then the back of her legs and lastly you work it in real good on the inside of her legs."

William took her words to heart, quickly applying cream to Beth's upper torso and the back of her legs, then slowed his work as he approached the exposed cheeks of her ass. Samuel was mimicking the same process on Tanya as she spoke to them.

"Now boys, be sure and get lots of your cream into those sensitive areas of ours, I don't want you to miss a spot."

The two men looked at each other and could only smile as they took their task very seriously.

Beth was the first to moan as William managed to slide a greased thumb in her ass and two fingers into her very wet pussy. Beth hadn't felt this sexually stimulated or driven in over twenty years. She was raising her ass up, to give William better access.

"Ooh, William, don't stop. Yes, yes, right there," She breathed, as William brought his other fingers into play, sliding them over her clit.

"That was fine boys, I think were ready to have our fronts done." Tanya interrupted Beths pending orgasm.

"No, Tanya. No, please, let him make me come. I'm so close. Please."

William was surprised to hear Beth beg Tanya, for permission to let him make her come. He excused the thought, believing that it was probably some power game these two were playing with each other. It didn't matter to him, he had a feeling that before this hour was up he'd be fucking this Southern Bell.

"OK, boys. You heard the ladys request. Now make us come and then you can do our fronts."

That was all the encouragement that Sam and Will needed. Both women spread their legs wider as their two pleasure givers began thrusting their fingers in and out of the hot dripping pussies.

Both men were unaware of the audience that was watching. As Tanya, on the verge of her own climax, forced herself to say," Beth, look up, and come for the nice people."

Beth, on the very edge of cumming, looked up and saw a husband and wife, with their teenage son and an older daughter. The four of them, mesmerized, just standing there watching two beautiful women get finger fucked on the beach. She noticed the mother had a hand over her mouth and the other on her breast. The husband and teen-boy both had very noticeable erections. The teen-boys' looked bigger than his fathers. The older sister actually had her hand in her bikini bottom.

The sight of her audience and their expressions brought Beth over the top, She arched her back high and with one hand pulled the strap from her left breast, exposing it for her onlookers and with a grunting of the words, "Oh, God, my cunt is creaming, Oooh Shit."

She rode the climax and then collapsed on the soft towel covered sand. When Beth looked up again, her audience was walking back to the hotel. The husbands arm was over his wife's shoulder and the sister had her arm around her brothers waist.

"That was better than a good job. If you boys can do half as good on our fronts. Why, we'll just have to take you into the surf and let you have your way with us as a nice thank you for a job well done.

"Roll over, Beth Darlein. You know that cream is going to be cold. It will probably shock our tiny titties, so find something to hang on to Beth Darlein. Now, boys, scoot up closer."

Tanya slid her hand up the leg of Samuel's trunks and said, "Why Beth Darlien, I believe I just found the perfect hand grip here on Samuel. See if your William has one for you to hang on to."

The two men wasted no time before attacking these nutty, but beautiful women's tits.

Tanya whispered to her sexual masseur, "Sugar, before you apply any of that cream, could I get you to warm my nipple up, it feels so much better that way. Don't worry Sugar, just stick it in your mouth for a few minutes to warm it. When that little thingy pops up, you'll know it's done."

When William saw what was going on over at his friends side, he couldn't resist. It didn't matter to him that he had just rubbed cream all over both tits. An opportunity to suck on big, giant breasts, like these didn't come along every day, and how bad could the cream taste anyway. He dove in and sucked hard.

Beth gave a surprised gasp as she felt his mouth cover a large portion of her breast. The suction, pulling on her flesh sent a fresh tingle to her pussy. She tightened her grip on Williams cock and began to stroke it as fast as she could, in the confines of his trunks.

Williams cock was slick from his seeping cum and more escaped from the tiny slit as Beth ran her hand over it. She could feel a throb in his prick as he pulled his mouth from her breast. "I'm going to come soon, unless you stop now."

"Suck on my tit, let me feel your tongue on my nipple and come for me."

She wrapped her hand tightly around the head of his dripping prick and began to slide it over and around the hot throbbing bulb.

She felt the first hard shot explode from him and she did not stop twisting her palm and fingers around the head as more and more spurts filled her hand, adding more fluid to lubricate and ease the friction of her ministrations.

William released her tit, trying to move away from her grasp.

"No more. No more. It's way too sensitive," he panted as she let go of his softening cock.

Beth removed her cum covered hand from Williams trunks, only to see more on lookers. This time it was two men. They waved to Samuel and William, who looked at them, nodded but did not wave back.

"You boys know them?"

Tanya nodded in the direction of the other two.

"Yeah, there our competition in tomorrows match." Samuel said, with a bit of an edge in his voice.

"You don't sound overly enthusiastic," Beth commented, as she wiped the cum off her hand.

William replied, "No. Those guys seem to be able to cheat and get away with it, and that's not just my opinion."

You could almost hear the workings of Tanya's mind.

"Where and what time is your match with those cheaters," she asked?

"Down there by the pier, at 10:30 tomorrow morning," as he spoke, Samuel nodded toward a long pier a good half mile down the beach.

Tanya spoke, maintaining her Georgian drawl.

"Well, boys, we need to get your spirits up, along with your peters, so you can stomp on them cheatin SOB's tomorrow. Come on, let's go into the ocean and see if we southern gals can't inspire you to a victory."

Beth's time in the pool at the clinic was paying off. She dove into the surf and swam under the breakers. When she was out just beyond the surf line, she tried to touch bottom, but only her toes made it to solid ground. The ebb and flow of the ocean caressed every inch of her skin, stimulating her new emerging sex drive.

William joined her, spooning up behind her as they both treaded water. She could feel his new erection pushing against her ass.

She moved away from him, loosened the Velcro fastener on the belt of her swimsuit and ducked under the water, stripping the suit from her.

She surfaced; her beautifully shaped breasts with large brown areolas were above the surface, firm and demanding attention. She tied her suit around her waist and beckoned William. As he approached, she submerged and with a tug, pulled his suit to his knees. She wrapped her arms around his ass and placed her lips over the head of his nicely curved cock. Once her lips were sealed around it, she pulled his ass into her. His cock slid deep in her mouth, to the edge of her throat. She pulled her head back, then pulled him into her again, before releasing it and surfacing for a gasp of needed air.

For the first time in her life, she was in full sexual control. The power was intoxicating.

"Come here, Sugar," She called. "Suck on my tits. You're so good at it. Yes, yes, make me feel like a sated woman."

The water was shallow enough for William to stand, so she floated on her back, giving him easy access to her bobbing tits as her right hand was just able to reach the head of his cock.

She wanted him now and turned so they spooned together again. His hands clamped on her breasts, squeezing them, pulling her nipples as she drove him on with words of encouragement.

"William, I want you in me. I want to feel your sweet gorgeous prick fill my cunt. Fuck me, fuck me William and make me come. Make me scream as you pump your cum into me. Yes, Baby, show me how good you can fuck."

William had moved closer to shore so he could stand flat footed as he penetrated Beth. Her cunt felt so warm inside as it seemed to wrap itself around his prick. Her words were driving him into a frenzied need to cum in her.

Beth's mind was reeling, her senses were feeding a flood of new experiences to it. She felt the thrust of his cock penetrate her and the feel of the cool ocean water being pushed up the crack of her ass and flow over her tight hole. She felt the water moving over her exposed clit and she marveled at how everything could feel so good.

He was pumping hard into her, his balls needed to release and he knew it would only take a few more deep strokes.

She called to him, "William, harder and I'll come."

He pulled back ready to make a hard thrust into her when the surf caught them, pushing them under, speeding them toward the shore. William hung on to her, continuing to hump as his first load of cum shot from his prick into her.

Beth felt the wave hit, at the instant her climax began. She felt herself being pushed under. Williams grip tightened on her breasts and he was still pumping his cock into her as they tumbled thru the surf. Her cunt was going thru spasms that she had never dreamed possible. God, it was a fantastic feeling, even as her lungs began to burn for want of oxygen.

They came to a stop, in three feet of quickly receding water and white foam. A woman, about her age, came rushing up to them and stopped when she saw Beth's bare breasts. When she saw Williams half -hard cock, she looked like she would turn and run, but then Beth noticed a glint in her eye as the woman spoke.

"Young man, you're lucky this young woman was protecting that for you. A surf like this could rub it clean off."

With that she turned and left, a smile on her face.

Both she and William backed into deeper water. They both dawned their suits in between waves, then headed back to the towels.

From a distance, Beth could see Tanya's legs and a towel bobbing up and down over Samuel's crotch. His eyes were closed, there was a strained look on his face, his mouth open and he had stopped breathing.

When the towel stopped its movement, Samuel sighed, "Oooh, that was good."

Tanya's head came out from under the big towel. She kissed him on the lips and said, "You must eat a lot of pineapple. Your cum was really tasty."

"What happened, I thought you were having fun in the surf with us," Beth asked.

"It seems that old Samuel here has a problem with cold water shrinking things on him."

Tanya stood up, "Well, we will be at your game tomorrow, Sugar and I'll do whatever I can to help you win.

"I hope that today was a big ego booster for you both.

"Come on, Beth Honey, kiss nice William, we have a time schedule you know."

-----

"Tanya? Am I turning into a wanton slut? I'm serious. I enjoyed exposing my breasts out there, I liked getting fucked in the surf and I'm getting horny, just thinking about people looking at my tits. These new feelings and desires of mine are worrying me."