Flaunt It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now is a good time to explain some things to you.

"What you and I are doing now, is not normal everyday life. This is fun time. This is what I do once a month, just to recharge my batteries. This is what I need to expose you to, so you can see and feel the rewards of looking the way you do.

"This weekend, I want you to feel the power that comes with looking sexy and beautiful. I want you to know that your looks will open many doors for you. I'm not telling you that this is the way things should be, I'm saying that this is the way things are, beauty rules.

"You have to except it and believe that there is nothing wrong with having a sexy body. Key words to remember. If you have it and hide it, it's not sexy or good looking. If you flaunt it, it's sexy and beautiful. I don't care, if you're a double E or an A cup, if you flaunt it, it will be sexy."

"I'm beginning to understand, but my sexual urges are not the same as attaining power from flaunting my tits. I don't want to be one of those women who will fuck anything with a stiff prick."

"Oh, Honey. Your confusing two different things. Flaunting your tits and wanting to get laid can over lap, but they are not the same. Let me ask you; in the past six years, how many different pricks have you had your hand around?"

"Just Bill and now William."

"Wow, two men, you are a wanton hussy. Tell me, give me a number. How many different men would a woman have to fuck to be considered a slut in your book."

"If you put it that way, it's a tough question to answer, I guess, it really depends on the woman and how she goes about choosing the men."

"Thank you very much. That's the answer I was looking for. It all depends on the woman. Now, I need you to tell me, have you fucked enough men yet?"

Beth thought for only a minute, before the answer became clear to her. "No, I haven't, but I do know that the choice is mine to make."

"You are an A student. Come on Honey, we have some more flaunting to do tonight. Let's get ready."

-----

"Tanya, why won't you tell me where we're going tonight and what's in those small boxes that arrived?"

"For the fourth time, it's a surprise. You're worse than a two year old at Christmas. Now, leave me alone, so I can try and get the sand out of places that I never thought you could get sand in. Then I want to relax and soak in this swimming pool of a tub."

For some unexplained reason, Beth felt like she was on pins and needles. She was pacing the floor when Tanya finally came out.

"Well, are you going to tell me now?"

"So help me, if you ask again, I'm leaving you behind tonight. Go in there and take a relaxing bubble bath, get all the sand out of every orifice, you probably have more in you than I did, so check everywhere. When you come out, I'll tell you everything."

-----

When Beth came out, there were two identical, silk evening dresses. One in blood red the other in virgin white. They were seductive, yet elegant. One shoulder was bare, giving it a Dionysian look. The bust line was low and loose, the back of the dress plunged two inches below the waist line. It was tight across the belly, then flowed loosely in folds to mid-calf. The sight of them thrilled Beth and sent a tingle of sexual expectation through her body.

"You like?"

Tanya's voice interrupted her sensual viewing of the dresses.

"They are incredible. How did you get them?"

"That's nothing. Look at this." She held a large and unmistakable blue and gold jewelry box out, prompting Beth to take it.

"Go on, open it," she said excitedly.

There was an oval platinum and diamond pendent, the size of an egg. It was intricately done with bold filigree and it hung on a serpentine platinum chain. There was a half inch wide tennis bracelet of the same basic design and diamond stud earrings.

Beths excitement was evident as she voiced her thoughts in one breath.

"Please, tell me were going to wear these out tonight, then tell me how you got all this and can I have the red dress?"

"Yes, you can have the red dress, at least for tonight.

"No, I did not get these. All this is Carols idea, rather Doctor Rhodes idea. She arranged everything, she even picked out the dresses and made the dinner arrangements for us.

"We're going to Chanticleers, it's a new French restaurant in downtown LA."

With an air of formality and a flourish of her hands, Tanya announced, "We will be dining with the owner and head of the law firm that represents The Rhodes Clinic. You may even know him, he also has a big law office in Atlanta, Randy Howe of the..."

Beth turned ashen and finished the sentence for Tanya, in a disapproving voice.

"Randy Howe, - of Howe and Folkum. We use to joke that they were looking for a third partner, with the name Dewy. That way they could call themselves Dewy, Folkum and Howe."

It didn't take a PHD. to see the sudden change in Beth.

"Dish," Tanya told her! "Tell me what just happened when I mentioned Randy Howe's name."

Beth took a deep breath, "Many, many years ago Randy and I almost became intimate..."

"Stop. Clarify, what does, almost intimate, mean."

"It means, he tried to fuck me in the back of his new limousine and I came very close to letting him. My strict catholic up-bringing stopped me. Randy never asked me out again."

"So, that's it. That one incident, a very long time ago, that's what caused you to spit his name out like it was a bug that just flew in your mouth. I know there's more."

Beth's eyes were glassed over as a flood of memories began to replay themselves in her mind.

"Four years ago, I represented his wife in a very nasty and dirty divorce that went to trial. We had a lot of very graphic pictures of Randy fucking a young secretary, from his law firm. To be honest, it didn't seem to all fit together, but my job was to represent my client as best I could. To shorten a long story. His wife got their house and half his money and investments. When the trial was over, Randy came up to me, his strong six foot two frame loomed over me and with rage in his eyes he vowed that someday he'd get his revenge on me." Beth spoke as if she were reliving that moment.

Tanya's brain was working over-time and she was beginning to feel faint. She had seen the stationary and the lawyers name, Carl Folkum.

Beth was lost in her own thoughts and paid no notice to Tanya's reactions.

Tanya was quickly putting on her short cut sweats while saying, "Beth honey, I just remembered about Sylvia Katz, back at the clinic, could I have some privacy while I discuss her situation with Doctor Rhodes. Thank you honey."

Beth heard and understood Tanya's request, but was in a semi-trance, thinking about Randy. She had loved him, those so many years ago and she thought he was in love with her. When he never called her, she remembered how devastated she was and how lost she felt.

Beth suddenly shook her head, clearing her thoughts. This is today, she told herself, not twenty four years ago.

With a rush of energy, she burst in on Tanya.

"Tanya, we're going to that dinner and I'm going to flaunt my tits under his nose."

With that she returned to the other bedroom and began applying makeup.

"What in the hell was that," Carol Rhodes asked the stunned Tanya.

"She wants to show off in front of Randy Howe tonight. Should I tell her?"

Carol paused in thought, "No. If I know Randy, he'll make sure she knows before the night is out. He'll try and get his pound of flesh from her. This will be a good test for her. You can only protect her so much Tanya. It's time for her to realize what she has."

"I hope your right, Carol."

"Don't worry, she'll be fine, you'll see. As for our Mr. Howe, I expect a full report of tonight's activities. This way I'll know exactly how much flesh to rip off his bones."

-----

When they stepped off the elevator, everyone within seeing distance fell quiet, seemingly content to do nothing more than gaze at the embodiment of female sexuality and feel the passionate energy radiating from these two as they walked through the lobby to the waiting limo.

Beth could feel the power she now held. She knew it didn't come from subjugation. No. This power was willingly given to her in appreciation for what she was giving others.

People were willing to give more of themselves, in return for what she was giving them. Tanya was right, it is a win, win for everyone.

In the back of her mind, she was wondering if she could use this power to get back at Randy Howe for dumping her so many years ago.

On the ride into LA, Tanya tried to keep the conversation light.

"I don't know about you Beth, but I'm afraid that when I stand up, there will be a wet spot on the back of my dress. The feel of silk against my ass and nipples has me on the edge of wanting to come and I'm thinking my pussy may start to drip any minute now."

"Thanks Tanya. I thought I had my urges under control. Now my titties are starting to ache. So before I plop them out and madly start twisting my knobs, like I was trying to tune in an old radio, let's change the subject."

"That's fine with me," she said, as she pulled a small hankie from her clutch. Then proceeded to hike her dress up and blot. She then put it back in her clutch.

"That's disgusting."

"I know. I figure I may need it again and on the bright side, I may just pull it out during dinner and wave it around."

"You are a pervert." Beth giggled, as they drove up to the restaurant entrance.

Chanticleer's was all class. The dining area was the size of a basketball court though it had only thirty tables and a small dance floor. It was easy to see, these people did not make their money off volume. The Bar area, was considerably smaller, with the same number of bistro style tables, crowded close together. The atmosphere considerably less formal.

The Maitre d', was not rude, though he was French, always a nice surprise. He did have a momentary loss of reserve, as his eyes were captured by the red and white vision of beauty and sex. As they entered, they were framed in the doorway of his restaurant and all else seemed to blur around them.

Tanya spoke as the Maitre d' stepped forward to greet them.

"We have reservations under Rhodes Clinic."

"Aaah Yeess. The two gentlemen that are expecting you are in the bar. They asked me to escort you to them when you arrived. I am sure they will not be disappointed when they see you."

Beth could tell Tanya took offense, not only to the Maitre d', but towards the audacity of the men expecting them.

"I don't intend to be rude or crass, so I hope you won't take offense. We are the representatives of Rhodes Clinic, Carol... You do know Carol?"

"Yes, yes I know Doctor Rhodes, very well.

"Carol, would not have sent us here on a business meeting to be treated with this disrespect."

"No, No. I meant no disrespect. I was following the request of the men, that is all. Please, I am so sorry if I offended you."

"No offense was taken from you. Carol will be happy to know how well you have treated us. It is our male guests who seem to be under the impression that we are here for their beck and call; that I have a problem with.

"Bethany and I are going to use your powder room. When we return, we would appreciate some Chardonnay, to be served at our table. I will let you know, when I think it is appropriate for you to hall the two gentleman out of the bar and tell them that they may now join us at the dining table."

Once in the privacy of the marble and tile bathroom, Tanya softened. "Beth, I want you to know that neither Carol or I knew anything about Randy Howe and you. We don't want to see you hurt. Please, try and remember that. No matter what happens to night."

"Don't worry about a thing. My only goal is to get Randy to drool over my tits and then throw it in his face that he dumped me. I'm guessing, he won't even recognize me."

-----

Beth and Tanya were pleasantly talking to each other, sipping their wine, when they viewed the Maitre d', escorting two well dressed and very handsome men towards them.

Tanya could tell Beth's eyes were locked on Randy. She gave her arm a nudge.

"If you stand or make any kind of a welcoming gesture when they get here, I'll give your shin a kick so hard you'll have a black and blue until you're sixty."

When they arrived, Beth could only look at Randy. Her old feelings for him were surfacing again and her mind was telling her that if she had to do it all over again, she would let him fuck her in the back of his first limo. She couldn't help but think that if she had, he would be hers now.

She was reeled back to earth by a light kick from Tanya. "Well, I see you two handsome gentlemen have finally had enough bar time and decided to join us for a little dinner."

Neither man could respond. They may have been unhappy with the summons they got, but they were both happy now. Neither could move, they just stared, as the blood from their brains, drained to their dicks.

"Well, well boys, sit down, I'm starved."

With no formality, they sat. Randy was the first to reach across the table, hand extended to Tanya.

"Sorry for the delay ladies, we had no idea you were waiting for us in here. I'm Randy Howe."

Tanya took his hand, "It's a pleasure Randy, and I know Paul. Bethany, honey, This is Paul Collins, he owns the law firm that takes care of all our legal needs."

Paul now leaned across the table, offering his hand to Beth.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Bethany. Randy and I are partners in the law firm her in Los Angeles. He mostly practices in his other law firm, back in Atlanta. Well, Tanya, it seems I finally get my wish. I've asked you out several times and now here you are, remind me to thank Carol for this."

Tanya glossed over Paul's statement.

"I'm starved, lets order." She was looking at Randy and did not like the way he was studding Beth's face.

Randy found himself drawn to this attractive creature. But he couldn't shake the feeling that he had meet her before. Bethany, Bethany, he kept running her name over and over again in his mind. Beth!

Oh my God, Beth. It can't be. This can't be her, not all the way out in California. He felt a thrill run thru him at the possibility.

He looked more closely at her face, her eyes. Her hazel eyes that he loved so much, the ones that he felt he could get lost in as he looked into them.

His memories of the love he felt for her were filling his mind. Until he came across the one of her pushing him away and of her words. When she told him she didn't want him anymore. What was he thinking, his mind clearing and began to fill with revenge. She had almost destroyed him twice.

They were almost done with their meal. The conversation, what there was of it, was strained, when suddenly Randy asked, "Tell me Bethany, where are you originally from?

"You remind me of an old flame that stuck a knife in my back twice."

Tanya braced herself, for the storm that was to come. She was surprised as she watched Beth tear a small piece of bread from a roll and calmly butter it.

"I live in Atlanta, Randy, you should know that, but I am not the Beth Winters you knew then."

"Evidently not," Randy replied. "Either you have a sugar daddy out here or some hidden assets I don't know about. You're certainly not dressed like a woman that has no money. I'll have to check you out more closely and make sure we have tied up every penny you have or had. I'm really looking forward..." He stopped as he noticed the bewildered expression on her face.

"What are you talking about. Of course I have money and some investments."

Beth was turning very upset, tears were beginning to form at the corners of her eyes and fear was beginning to contort her face.

Randy felt his sails empty. His thirst for revenge seemed to vanish, replaced by regret.

He swallowed. "You don't know about all your assets being frozen?"

Before Beth could answer, Tanya took her by the shoulders, making her turn so they were face to face.

"Beth, I didn't know that this bastard was behind this, until you said you knew him. When the check for your second month at the clinic came back. We found that all your assets had been frozen. We checked further and found that a palimony law suit had been filed against you by Bob Yates and that he was represented by Attorney Carl Folkum. It didn't come together until you told me the full name of the Atlanta Law Firm that Randy Howe owned.

"Carol put in for a continuance on your behalf, but I'll tell you all about that when we're alone."

Beth was looking into Tanya's eyes. "Who paid the medical bills and for the rest of my therapy."

"I paid for some, at least what I could. When Carol found out what I was doing, she called me in the office. When I explained why I felt I needed to do this, you became a company paid case study.

"Beth, I need you to go back to Atlanta, fight this suit and beat this ass hole."

Beth took a moment before she took Tanya's hand. She looked her in the eyes, "How can I ever repay you for what you have done for me. You have helped me become a new and better person and I love you for it. Thank you Tanya."

Beth stood and like the calm before a storm, looked down at Randy, "You orchestrated this palimony suit?"

He shook his head, "Don't blame Bill, when I heard what happened, I approached him. At first he didn't want to do it. When I reminded him of a big favor he owed me, he then consented.

"I'm sorry I did this to you. I was angry. As I think about it, I'm still angry at you. Helping my x-wife steel half my money. Those pictures were a set up and you know it. You set up the entire scenario, no sex at home, then a horny seductive girl and you had the camera set at just the right spot in the office.

"Now it was my turn to get Bill half your money. I wanted to see how you felt when it happened." By the time Randy was finished his voice was loud. The entire restaurant was looking at him.

Beth began speaking very softly and in total control. "So, Randy. Are you going to be representing Bill at the trial?"

Sounding dejected, Randy spoke. "No. Carl will. I'll get him to drop everything and your assets will be free in a few days."

"For what it's worth, I didn't set up those pictures. Your wife paid a private investigator. He got them. When she came in to enlist my services, she presented me with the pictures. In case you have forgotten, it's our responsibility to represent our clients to the best of our ability.

"As for this stunt of yours. You may think you're trying to fuck me, but you see this."

She pulled up her dress, exposing her naked ass and cunt. She took a wide stance and thrust her hips forward displaying her pussy.

"I say whose prick gets to fill this hole and you don't have the balls for it."

Beth let her dress fall, as she turned and headed out of the restaurant. Tanya noticed all of the patrons were straining their neck to get a good look at the exposed pussy and or ass, depending on their angle of view.

Randy, Paul and the Maitre d', were going to need CPR.

Tanya stood, ready to follow Beth out to the limo. As she turned she heard a desperate voice.

"Beth: Beth don't go! - Beth! - Don't leave me again."

Beth had just vanished around a corner and Randy seemed to crash back into his chair, eyes still fixed on the spot where he last saw her.

Tanya snapped at him, "What do you mean, don't leave me again."

Randy had a dumb founded look as the Maitre d' came over.

"This is totally unacceptable behavior, I will have to ask you to leave and I will be calling Doctor Rhodes in the morning."

"Shush, we'll leave in a minute," Tanya snapped. "Well Randy, I'm waiting."

"Years ago, I guess it was a lot of years ago, I was in love with Beth. She was smart, sharp witted, she had beautiful eyes and I thought she love me too.