Flaunt It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One day she told me that she wanted nothing more to do with me. That was the last time I saw her until my divorce."

"Randy, I need you to think back, what were you doing and what were her exact words on the night she left you."

"I don't know, it was a long time ago."

"You're a lawyer, of all people you should know this. Let's say a man was trying to get into a woman's panties. Suddenly she panics and says, No, I don't want you to ever do that again. Now picture the man, his heart thundering in his ears, a throbbing dick, wanting nothing more than a hot wet pussy to snuggle into.

"Now, let me ask you. Is it possible for him to hear the wrong thing?"

Randy stopped breathing and became paste white. "Don't tell me..."

"Yup. She thinks you dumped her because you never called after that night. She loved you then and from what I saw tonight, she still loves you."

Randy stood ready to run after her, as Tanya grabbed his arm. "Do you really think that's the way to get her back?

"I need you to listen to me. Go back to Atlanta, do not stop the trial and you represent your client. Do that and nature will take its course. Trust me."

-----

Four days later.

"I always love going into Atlanta Hartsfield, back in the days when I was fat and broke, I'd come here, just to watch the people and planes, wishing I could go with them. I can remember thinking, how can someone as fat as I am, be so invisible to people."

"I appreciate you coming with me, but it really wasn't necessary."

"I know Honey. Come on, let's stand up and deplane now, so we can push our tits into people. I can hardly wait until we walk through the terminal. Let's see if I'm invisible now."

They were far from invisible. Men were pushing each other aside, trying to get their luggage for them and a little boy reached up Beth's short dress and poked her bare cheek as he seemed to bellow out. "Mommy, this lady is just like you. She's not wearing any underwear either." A statement that made a lot of men wish they were midgets.

A few men even asked if they wanted to join them for drinks, some were just blunt.

"God, I love southern men, They don't beat around the bush. It's Honey, come on let's fuck or let's drink, which they hope will lead to a good fuck."

"That's not true Tanya. You just got use to men asking what's your sign or have you been tested, before they say lets fuck."

"I guess you're right, but you can tell, the old-hound-dog principle still hasn't completely left the south."

"You're making this up. I was born and raised here in Atlanta and I never once heard of the Old Hound Dog Principle. OK, I'll bite, what is it?"

"I'm not sure I should tell you after you just maligned the oldest saying in the south, but seeing as how you're a friend and all. The Old Hound Dog Principle is; If you can't eat it or fuck it, piss on it."

Beth thought for a moment, "You win, I do know a couple of people that think just like that."

When they got to Beth's condo, no one recognized her. People who previously wouldn't pass the time of day with her, now became talkative with the two women.

She was finding that she enjoyed this new popularity and was developing a true appreciation of her previously unknown neighbors.

Tanya was now looking out the high rise window, at the ever changing Atlanta skyline.

"Beth? Do you find Randy attractive? Before you toss out a quick answer, it would be nice if you took a second to think."

"I don't have to take a second. Yes, I still find Randy attractive. Now to answer your next question, Would I like to feel him wrap his arms around me, kiss me and tell me that he loved me? The answer is; he wouldn't. so there is no point in talking about it."

Tanya smiled.

-----

"Hear Ye, Hear Ye, All rise in the Family Court of Fulton County, for Judge Mavis Sanders."

A large black woman entered and sat behind the bench.

"Court is now in session, you may all be seated."

The judge gave Beth a look of displeasure. "Ms. Winters, is your attorney not present?"

"Yes, your Honor. I am both Attorney and defendant in this palimony hearing."

"Are you qualified as an attorney?"

"Your Honor, just six months ago I plead a divorce case before you."

The judge scanned her folder. She looked up.

"You're Bethany Winters?" the Judge asked in a tone of disbelief. "Ms. Winters, please approach the bench."

Beth turned and picked up a folder, walked to the bench and presented it to the judge, saying, "Please open it. The picture should explain everything."

Judge Sanders, drew in a loud quick breath as she viewed several pictures of Beth clothed and naked in the before during and after photos.

When Randy Howe heard the judge's reaction to the folder, he moved toward the bench. The judge did not lift her head, but her hand shot out.

"Mr. Howe, unless you just grew a set of breasts in the last two minutes, you will not approach this bench."

"But your Honor, Ms Winters has just presented you with evidence and I have every right to see it."

Judge Sanders slowly raised her head and locked eyes with Randy Howe as he backed up and took a seat. Neither said a word.

The judge was now whispering. "This is really you? You did this in six months?"

"No, Judge. I did it in four months."

"That's impossible. Do you have any other proof aside from these pictures?"

Beth turned and pointed to Tanya, who nodded in reply.

"Who is she." the judge said a little louder than intended.

"She is my therapist and she has documentation to prove everything."

"We will be taking a twenty minute break. I want to see you Ms. Winters and you, young lady in my chambers. Bailiff, I need you to get judge Davis, tell her it's an emergency."

Randy jumped to his feet. "Your Honor, I respectfully request..."

"Denied." The judge said as she vanished into her chambers.

Beth and Tanya walked out of the court room and around to the main entry of Judge Mavis Sanders chambers. Once they entered, Tanya was going to speak when the judge stopped her.

"We need to wait for Judge Davis."

It only took a few minutes and a pudgy faced woman, a little older than Beth entered.

Judge Sanders began, "Judy, you remember Bethany Winters don't you?"

"Well, Yes. Is this about her? I haven't seen or heard of her in months."

"Judy, she is standing beside you."

The judge turned and looked at both buxom women. As Beth raised her hand and declared, "Here I am."

There was disbelief on Judge Davis's face as Judge Sanders spoke.

"Look at these pictures."

When she saw the one of Beth clothed she spoke, "Yes, that's a picture of Beth."

She then began to thumb thru all the pictures, shock and interest registering on her face. When she was done, Judge Sanders spoke again.

"She tells me she went through this transformation in four months. This is her therapist and she has further documentation of Beth's transformation."

Both judges listened as Tanya laid out the details and documents of diet, exercise, surgery and physiological profile.

Judge Davis asked, "Can this really work for someone like me. No offense, but I don't want to have as big a set of hooters as you two girls, I want something more realistic."

"I know what you're saying," Tanya responded. "You see, neither Beth or I really had our breasts enlarged, this is their size when a lifting augmentation implant is used. If you opt to have smaller or larger breasts, that is a decision for you to make. Personally, I believe in living with what you've got and just filling them up so they look better."

Judge Sanders now spoke. "As the judge sitting on this case, I can't comment, but after this hearing is over, I want you to tell me what my next step is so I can go to this clinic. I feel a new me coming on."

She composed herself. "Thank you ladies, you can go now. Court will reconvene in five minutes."

When Beth and Tanya came out of the judges chambers, Randy was there waiting for Beth. He looked at Tanya, "Can I speak to Beth privately?"

Tanya said nothing, as she headed towards the courtroom and stood by the door, about thirty feet away.

Randy heaved a sigh, "Beth, that night in the limo, the last time we ever went out, what did you say to me?"

"Randy, I don't know what you're playing at, but let's not do this." With those words, she walked past Randy and into the courtroom.

-----

When the court had been called back in session Randy stood.

"Your Honor, I have a request that will not adhere to standard court room procedure, however, it could end this hearing in just a few minutes, if you and Ms. Winters will allow me to put a hostile witness under oath."

The judge spoke," I have no problem with stepping out of procedure in an effort to move this hearing along, provided Ms. Winters is in agreement."

Beth waved her hand without looking up, "That's fine."

Judge Sanders spoke again," Fine Mr. Howe, continue."

"Thank you your Honor. I request Bethany Winters take the stand and be placed under oath. I also wish to treat her as a hostile witness."

Beth shot daggers at him and didn't move until the judge spoke up. "Ms. Winters, take the stand please."

"Ms. Winters." Randy began formally. "Twenty four years ago, you were riding in a limousine with me, correct?"

"You know it is and this has nothing to do with this hearing."

"Judge Sanders, this line of questions has everything to do with this hearing."

The judge, "Fine, continue."

"Did I not try and seduce you in the back of that limo?"

The judge leaned forward and looked down at Beth, expectation in her eyes.

"Yes, you tried to get into my panties."

"And. What did you tell me."

Beth's face was showing anguish as she forced herself to speak. "You never called me again. What do you want from me. Do you want me to say. Yes, I wish I had let you have sex with me, is that it. Do I regret stopping you. Yes. Is that what you wanted to hear from me."

Tears were running down her face as Randy stood in front of her.

"No!" Randy was adamant, "I want to hear you speak the words that you told me that night. The ones where you said you never wanted to be with me again."

"I never said that," she yelled. "You're the one that never called because I wouldn't let you screw me in the back of your new limo. I told you to never try that again." Beth's voice trailed off as she continued, "... and you thought I said don't ever call me again." Beth slumped in her chair as the weight of what she just said impacted on her.

The judge was now leaning over her bench. "That's it?"

"No, your Honor, we withdraw our suit and are willing to pay Ms. Winters for any damages and costs that she has suffered, as well as all court costs."

"Fine, Mr. Howe, you were as good as your word about resolving this hearing and I thank you. Ms. Winters, you can take your seat now. The court is dismissed. And, Ms. Carter can I see you in my chambers now."

Bob left without saying a word to anyone, while Randy mechanically closed his briefcase and began to walk out of the courtroom. Beth was doing the same when Tanya spoke, stopping them both.

"Listen up, both of you. Randy; Beth told me that she was still in love with you and wished you'd wrap your arms around her and kiss her. Beth; that night at the restaurant Randy was calling out to you, asking you not to leave him again and he admitted to me that he still loved you. Now, I'm telling you, one of you has to make the first move and my money is on Beth."

Beth moved away from the table, looked at Randy while she thrust her hips forward and hiked her skirt up, saying, "Come here Sugar, I was probably wrong the last time I showed you this."

Tanya cheered her on. "Yeah, Flaunt It Baby; Flaunt It."

-----

-----

Thank you for taking the time to read and cast your vote for this story.

A special thanks to Bab's.