Flavia's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a blessed fifteen minutes of silence, Suzana said, "I hope you slept well. I didn't want to disturb you but someone has been calling all morning." Flavia picked up her phone and looked at the missed calls. It was the same number at 7.35, 7.48, 8.10 and so on, every fifteen or twenty minutes. Her landlady must have called a dozen times already. Mrs Relvas was not phoning to ask about her health. She had obviously seen her in her dress and she wanted to voice her disapproval very forcefully. Flávia couldn't face it.

Suzana watched her new friend, "What do you say to me going over and picking up your stuff?"

"Suzana, that would be so kind. I really don't want to impose on you. I promise I'll try to find another flat as soon as I can."

"Don't be silly. You're welcome here." She paused and added, "If you are wondering, nothing happened between the two of us last night."

By the time Suzana returned, Flávia was feeling almost human. As she unpacked her few possessions, she realised for the first time in her life she didn't need to hide her female clothes. It was an incredible relief. In fact the only 'rule' Suzana had was that she had to wear feminine attire 24/7.

It was only later that evening that Flávia got around to opening her 'brown envelope'. She found she had earned more the previous night than she would normally make in a fortnight at the shop. She scribbled out a letter of resignation, there and then. She hated the place, anyway she was sure Mrs Relvas would have told her boss what she had seen.

The next day Suzana and Flávia shopped for underwear, just like something out of one of Flávia's fantasies. She felt a shiver go down her spine as she felt one silky pair of knickers after the next. They were besieged by eager young shop assistants only too keen to serve these wealthy, elegant ladies. It was just wonderful. After a light lunch, Suzana encouraged Flávia to get her ears pierced, as she had to get used to wearing earrings. During the afternoon there was more shopping to do. As they went from one shop to another, Flávia's fear of exposure waned but the thrill of walking around in a short dress if anything increased. By the time they ordered an expensive bottle of white burgundy in the of the city's rooftop bars, Flávia was almost boiling with desire.

Each evening for the rest of the week, they snuggled down with old copies of Vogue and Marie Claire and planned Flávia's 'look'. She decided to grow her hair so it was just off the shoulders, but to keep her centre parting for the time being. She desperately needed more female clothes and they both knew they would have a lot of fun walking around Rio's best boutiques.

Suzana took Flávia under her wing. She seemed to take pleasure in explaining how she should shave her legs, apply nail varnish and do her makeup. Flávia had not done a bad job on her own, but under Suzana's supervision rapidly became an expert.

~

Flávia and Suzana went off that Friday to do their stint at the Club almost inseparable friends. This time Flávia was much more confident and mixed easily with her fellow t-girls. She soon began to enjoy flirting with the customers, relishing the stray hands which went up her dress, knowing that this could only add to her tips. The highlight, or otherwise, of the evening was when a very well built female client ordered Flávia to take off her panties and bend over her knee. Flávia felt humiliated, but found stripping in front of the whole bar deeply erotic. The subsequent spanking hurt, hurt a lot, but seemed to greatly increase her popularity as a hostess.

When Mr Pereira came to give Flávia her 'envelope', he told her that Tomaz would like to meet her privately. He said he could organise an appointment if she wanted. Two nights in the Club had cured her of any of her residual naivety, she knew exactly what Tomaz wanted and had little doubt that he would be prepared to pay handsomely for the privilege. She realised from the gossip that most of the girls 'entertained' clients. Mr Pereira applied the pressure on her to do so very subtly. She genuinely liked Tomaz, so in the end she agreed to the date. Mr Pereira then explained what she was expected to do and the fee he had agreed with the client.

When Flávia woke up the next morning she wondered if she had done the right thing in agreeing to see Tomaz. Allowing men to ogle her and stroke bottom was one thing, but prostituting herself was something else entirely. Her fantasises had always centred on skimpy underwear, short skirts and looking like a girl, not sex. But now she was living as a girl full-time she knew she would be pressured into having intercourse. This meant giving blowjobs and anal sex. It was frightening. She wondered if in the heat of the moment she would dare go through with it. Could she really put a man's cock in her mouth? It was against all her ingrained conditioning. Flávia shared her fears with Suzana over breakfast. Asking her friend what she should do and if Mr Pereira would sack her, if she refused to go through with the date. The older woman tried to reassure her that she would enjoy the experience and it was best to do it the first time with a genuinely nice guy like Tomaz rather than some random punter. She admitted penetration would hurt, but she argued this was the only way to complete her transformation into a girl. Flávia had to be brave and simply 'go for it'.

Suzana knew the first 'client' for any girl was nerve wracking experience and was determined to give Flávia all the help she needed to prepare for her date with Tomaz. So after a late lunch, she first sent her friend off to have a long shower and then shave. Done, she told her to stand naked in the bathroom, legs well apart and hands on her head. Flávia obeyed. As she waited, she gazed at her body, proud of her flat stomach and toned legs. She still felt humiliated at being ordered around in such a demeaning way, but knew her friend must have a good reason. When Suzana returned she gently swept her hands over Flávia's naked body, feeling for any stray hairs or stubble. She wanted her to be totally smooth. When she had shaved any areas in 'hard to reach' places notably the area between Flávia's cock and anus, she instructed her to lean over on the basin, spread her legs and push her buttocks out. Flávia winced with embarrassment but obeyed. She then felt Suzana begin to massage some cold gel against her anus.

"I know it is difficult, but try to relax." Flávia tried, and felt Suzana ease the gel into her rectum, "This is lubricant. Whenever you are going to have sex, you must remember to do this. Otherwise being entered can really hurt."

Another lesson learned. When Suzana was satisfied, she took the still naked Flávia to her room to do her makeup. Flávia was fairly proficient by now, but was still grateful for Suzana's help. Now it was time to choose some clothes. This is what Flávia really enjoyed. They agreed on white underwear as this seemed appropriate for Flávia's 'first time'. So Suzana recommended a tight silk basque to give her something of the proverbial 'hourglass' figure. Then her best silk panties and suspender belt. The panties had to be tight, but Flávia was now adept at easing her cock between her legs so there was no obvious protrusion. Normally she would not risk spoiling something this expensive, but the first date was special. The spotless white silk looked great against Flávia's lightly tanned skin.

After some debate, they agreed on a very short, pleated skirt and white silk shirt. Suzana advised skirts were useful if the client was nervous or over enthusiastic as they were very easy to discard. Flávia was now ready. She felt proud of her appearance, still nervous, but she was looking forward to this important stage in becoming a fully-fledged ladyboy.

Suzana was truly proud of what they had done, Flávia looked simply adorable. She just hoped she could perform. She had done her best to prepare her friend for what she should expect, but the poor girl unsurprisingly looked petrified. Suzana gave her a final hug and handed her a beautifully wrapped box containing some small diamond earrings. Flávia was deeply touched. She promised herself she would not let Suzana down.

Suzana knew she had done all she could and it was down to her friend to satisfy her first client. So she kissed her promising she would be in her bedroom and if there was a problem Flávia should shout 'red' and Suzana would be out wielding her trusty baseball bat.

As 3pm approached, Suzana made herself scarce. As the minutes ticked by, Flávia became ever more nervous, checking and rechecking that everything was in its place. She almost had a heart attack when the bell finally went. After another quick look in the mirror to practice her best smile, she opened the door to reveal Tomaz. He was holding huge bunch of roses. She let him kiss her and took him through to the living room. The roses produced a welcome distraction as Flávia found a vase and arranged them. As she did so, she bent over to give Tomaz the best view of her pert bottom. Flávia then offered him a drink and sat down beside him, letting her skirt rise up to reveal her panties. As they spoke she massaged Tomaz's rapidly hardening penis. She knew things couldn't be delayed forever, so summoning all her courage, she gently took Tomaz's hand and led him to her bedroom. Looking at him, it dawned on her he was almost as nervous as she was. He sat on her bed, leant back and looked at her. Flávia stood as if she was being inspected; eyes demurely lowered and hands behind her back.

"Roberto says this is your first time. Are you sure you are comfortable doing this? If you are not, we can just chat and have a drink as we did in the Club."

Flávia looked at him and said with all sincerity, "No, I really want to do it. I want you to be the first to fuck me. I know I'm inexperienced, but I'm fresh and enthusiastic and will do absolutely anything you want." When Tomaz smiled, she giggled and said, "Come on, we'll have fun. Let me help you undress."

She gently helped remove his clothes, kissing him as she took each piece. When he was naked, she then got him to lay in the middle of the bed. Flávia got to her knees, and massaged his inner thighs, before gingerly taking his rapidly stiffening penis in her hands. She had thought about the next act for hours. Could she or couldn't she place a man's cock in her mouth? She knew she had to go through with it. So hesitantly she opened her mouth and placed her lips around Tomaz's shaft. She then sucked without feeling the expected revulsion. Now the boundary had been crossed, she knew she would be fine. She licked the head as if it was the most important thing on the world. Then as Tomaz became fully erect she took his cock as far down her throat as she could. God she was so desperate to please him. She knew that this simple act broke multiple taboos, not only was this her first gay experience she was also now a prostitute. But she knew she really wanted to do this. More than anything. She gradually increased the pressure on his shaft and started to suck with ever more vigour. Flávia found she was enjoying it, and was also getting excited. Tomaz was now very hard and groaned with evident pleasure. Flávia redoubled her efforts. Just before he was about to cum, he eased Flávia off him. He then pulled her up and kissed her. Flávia allowed herself to be held in his powerful arms. Her slight frame overwhelmed by his strength. When Tomaz released her, he slowly eased her onto her front. Flávia was now eager to be properly fucked, slowly pulled down her knickers and knelt on the bed. Pulling up her skirt, she smiled, "Please take me. I really want to do this."

Tomaz thought she looked so sweet. He stroked her naked bottom, watching her inch her legs further apart. Her cock was gradually stiffening. She really seemed to be genuinely keen to have sex. He knelt on the bed and gripping her thighs, slowly entered her. Tomaz really didn't want to hurt her. He cautiously thrust forward. She was very tight. He thought Roberto might have actually been telling the truth (for the first time in living memory) when he said Flávia was a virgin. Despite Tomaz trying to be gentle, Flávia felt as if she was being stretched to breaking point. She bit her lip and couldn't help squealing with pain, vainly hoping it sounded as if she was enjoying her ordeal. Tomaz kept thrusting slowly. He didn't need frantic sex, the whole scenario of fucking such a cute ladyboy was more stimulating than he could possibly have imagined. She looked so bloody sexy. He gradually increased the speed and pressure. However hard he tried to be gentle, it still felt to Flávia as if she was being skewered by a rod of iron. As he approached climax he gave into his animal passion and began to thrust with all his might. Tomaz was in a state of bliss and when he finally came, his orgasm was impossibly pleasurable. He lay exhausted on the bed. Flávia in turn took a few minutes to collect herself. She wiped the tears from her eyes, then turned to her client with a smile. She brushed the hair from Tomaz's face and kissed his cheek, "Thank you so much for taking me. I have wanted to do this for ages. Is there anything else I can do for you? I've got the whole afternoon if you want to stay."

Tomaz was amazed, his limited experience of whores said that once the business was complete they were dying to get rid of clients. He had a 5.30 meeting but was keen to spend more time with this little cutie. She looked so damned feminine except for her penis, but this wasn't huge and as she had totally shaved her pubic area, it looked quite natural. Tomaz had often wondered if he liked the idea of a ladyboy because he wanted gay sex and someone like Flávia provided this is such an appealing physical package. Perhaps, all he knew is he had had a wonderful time. They chatted mainly about Flávia's experiences as ladyboy. By now she was being totally honest. She enjoyed unburdening herself to a sympathetic listener. As they chatted Tomaz played with Flávia's cock. He had never touched a penis so wonderfully smooth. She soon became erect and let him take her repeatedly to the verge of orgasm. This amused him no end.

Eventually Tomaz announced he really had to go. He was amazed Flávia seemed genuinely unhappy. She insisted on giving him one final blowjob. The minx as ever got her way. She looked so damned cute as she lay between his legs. She started to lick and suck his cock in such a gentle way it was almost torture, but as soon as she had him fully erect rapidly increased the pressure, before bringing him to a wonderful orgasm. She swallowed and licked him clean. This done, she escorted him to the door, naked except for her corset. Tomaz was amazed at how relaxed she looked. Her movements were light and feminine as if she had been doing this for years. She kissed him goodbye, promising to be at the Club that Friday.

Suzana had been listening and as soon as Tomaz had gone, came out of her room and threw her arms around Flávia congratulating her on her success. Flávia was very sore but truly elated. She had survived and even enjoyed her first sexual experience as a girl. There was no going back now to her 'vanilla' existence. She recognised sleeping with Tomaz as an important rite of passage. She was proud that he had asked to see her again and wrote his name in her 'little black book' with pride.

~

Flávia and Suzana enjoyed being flat mates. They started doing everything together, going hostessing at the Club on the same nights, shopping at the same clothes shops and using the same salons. To begin with Flávia was terribly nervous about going out, thinking she would be recognised by friends or spotted as a t-girl. She continually searched people's faces for the merest hint of recognition. Suzana told her repeatedly she looked like a girl, an attractive one at that and she shouldn't worry. If men were staring it was because they wanted to take her to bed. Eventually she was forced to concede her friend was right. What had once been a carefully staged act was now simply instinctive.

When in the flat, the friends were sensitive enough to give each other their own space. Suzana did a certain amount of escorting and in the beginning was happy enough to pass on clients to Flávia. But soon Flávia had built up her own short, but loyal client list. The cash was nice, but what was more important to her was the knowledge that people not only valued her, but were prepared to pay handsomely to be with her.

As Flávia became ever more relaxed at living and being treated as a woman, she knew she had to go the whole hog and get some breast implants. This was her way of irrevocably severing any links with her old male life. She had no end of fun with Suzana debating the size and shape she should go for. Due to her delicate frame, she resisted the temptation to go for over large tits and plumped for a pert 31C bust. Decision made, Suzana introduced her to a doctor who had successfully performed the operation for a number of the girls at the Club. He seemed nice and more importantly appeared to understand why having breasts was so emotionally important to her. After a long discussion they also agreed he would remove her Adam's apple and perform some facial surgery at the same time. The countdown to full femininity had begun.

On D-day minus one, Flávia went into the clinic, frightened but determined. The formalities were a little embarrassing when she had to explain her lifestyle. Then she had to endure a very unsettled night before the operation, which was scheduled for 10am the next morning. But she knew there was no going back. On waking she was served an anaesthetic instead of her normal coffee. Three hours later she recovered consciousness, looking like an Egyptian mummy and very sore. Over the next few days she tormented herself that she had made a terrible mistake and that she was going to be horribly scarred for life. A monster. So the feeling of relief was incredible when the bandages came off. Flávia was simply overjoyed at her transformation. The surgery to her forehead and chin had been subtle, but undoubtedly added to her femininity. Her tits were simply great, she was so proud of them. They were very sensitive but looked wonderful, more natural than many of the plastic creations sported by many models. The girls from the Club came on an almost daily basis during her week's recuperation, bringing her flowers, fruit and even her favourite dildo.

The night Flávia left the clinic, Suzana took her to dinner and on getting home, handed her a present. Flávia greedily unwrapped it, to find a divine Versace bikini. Flávia stripped off in an instant to try it on. She had wanted to wear a bikini for years. As she admired herself in the mirror she knew this moment was the culmination of her struggle to become a girl.

When Flávia returned to the Club, she was met by a rousing round of applause from all the girls. They seemed genuinely happy that she had taken the 'plunge'. When waitressing and hostessing she was continually greeted by customers with their personal congratulations. She was forever raising her dress to allow them to slip bank notes down her thong. It was easily the most lucrative night she had ever had. Tomaz was there and although she had to tell him she was still too sore for sex, she promised him he would be the first to sample her new body.

~

However much she enjoyed her new feminine self, she still wanted to explore her full sexuality. So about a month later, on a whim, she advertised herself as a dominatrix on Backpage.com. Mere minutes after the ad went live, she started to receive calls from potential clients. Some were time wasters, others she simply didn't take a liking to. Eventually she agreed to see a guy calling himself 'Alvaro'. He was polite and Flávia thought he was sincere when he said he really 'needed' to be dominated by a ladyboy. He also offered her a lot of money.