Flavoring Chocolate Peach Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's the matter?"

"It's Ginny, she's here. Look over at the garage window."

"That girl…I can't make out her face. I see a Toyota Tercel."

"That's her car. That's the thing I was trying to tell you about. I'm moving in with him. I wanted someone nice for you. A good woman, it will help me to know that you got hooked up. I gotta go into the bathroom to clean up.

Try and keep her entertained for a moment. You may not want to restart that blunt in your hand."

"I'm playing Russian right now," Darius smiled, "If she's into me. She'll accept the fact that I'm hiding nothing, except that nothing happened in this garage or a parking lot as far as we're concerned, right?"

"Yeah, we need to make sure that bullet will never finds the chamber…I gotta go though."

"Okay, before you do, what she's like? I mean that's the intriguing…" Darius' words drifted back to himself. Avanyah had left the garage.

He heard the doorbell and could make out Antonio's voice. He was about to relight the leftovers when Lillian interrupted.

"Mind, if I get a hit of that?" This time she wore a velour-jogging suit. Her hair was wet and leaked of showered beads. The door slammed behind her. "I smelled that shit all the way in the house."

"I'm trying to finish this up but I'm so torn up." Darius chuckled.

"Trust me, you look it. I also wanted to come out here and school you on a little something. I know my baby sister better than anyone else. I can tell she's washing up in that bathroom for some reason. And, I know you, Darius are that reason, but you need to forget about my baby sister.

She's got a lot going on for herself. I think you would be a good man so I won't mention that your jeans got some spots. I can only guess that it's from the video tape you was just watching or you and 'Vanyah got a little freaky up in here."

"What do you mean video?" Darius defended.

"The tape carriage popped out. You must've fast forwarded it."

"Didn't see a thing." He smiled.

"It's okay! I won't say a word about anything. Do me one though…"

"What's that?"

"Do Ginny right!"

"You want me to…" Darius gestured naughtily.

"No, she's a good girl. Let her stay that way and appreciate what she gives you."

"I don't even know her yet."

"You will because she's all you."

Darius passed the blunt over to Lillian. He took a few steps away and then paused before the sink and mirror. He released a long ganja stream that quickly fogged up his reflection.

"That remains to be seen." He hustled with his identity. "That remains to be seen."

12