Flavoring Chocolate Peach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Done." He dragged her by the hand, "Charles can you fix me something potent with peach schnapps?" He hurriedly placed the order.

"I'm anxious to find out, tell me Ms. Georgia Thang, does your pussy taste like peaches?"

"That all depends on whether you've sipped from my drink."

"My guess is that it does and you come naturally flavored."

"You're stupid." She laughed. Soon, her eyes widened at the drink placed in front of her. She followed the intent of Charles' gaze fixed on her bust line.

"Can you give us a moment Charles? We have a sit-chee-a-tion to discuss here." Avanyah placed her hand beneath her low cut blouse to allow cool air to circulate.

She popped an audible kiss, blew it in Charles' direction.

"Sure!" He scurried over to the other side of the bar. "Last call!"

"You hear what my man Charles just called for, right?"

"Yeah"

"Alright, so let's hurry the fuck up."

"What'chu mean?"

"I mean, let's get outside so that I may flavor you. Take that trip over to orchard lane, baby. So let's down the drink, I'm horny as fuck."

"Just say you want to eat my pussy, okay? Never mind all that poetic stuff...though it sounds nice. I don't know what I'm saying..."

"Just finish up that there drink of yours and I'll match you slurp for slurp. That's what I'm saying. Think it's time you've had your peaches creamed."

"I need a new straw!" She reached over for a fresh-wrapped straw and popped the crinkly wrap open. "Can you feel this?" Avanyah blew out a tunnel of air that danced warmly on Darius' chin.

"Sort of."

She sucked the contents of her drink down but kept the straw in her mouth so that she could entice Darius all the more. "I'm ready."

On queue, Charles collected the credit card and ran it through. Avanyah happened to notice that her subservient bartender had amassed a pole.

"Thank you," she smiled, pouted her lips in an effort to balance her sense of sensuality with the slight senselessness she acquired.

"Alright, thanks my man." Darius said to Charles as he exited the bar. He held the door open so that Avanyah could sashay her fine ass out the door.

***********************************************************

The night's breeze awaited them. Darkness fell over the lot, wide open and randomly lit. It was the just the occasion to entertain whatever lewdness they yearned on this full moon evening.

Somewhere over by an adjacent complex, Darius parked his car.

"How are you feeling?" He queried.

"I'm fine. I'm just feeling nice but nothing that's going to give me problems driving."

"Okay let's just take it over to my car."

"I don't know."

"C'mon, we're right there."

"Alright, I'll be straightforward, I have a call to get back to...let's just make it quick."

"I figured something was up—" His words were silenced by the gravitational urge their mouths required. Simultaneously, they moved to indulge in a spirited kiss. Much tongue.

"Nice Cutlass!" She broke away in an effort to cope with the pursuant heat. What kinda music you got?"

"Some Beanie Man..." He tongued her. "Brian McKnight." He broke away. "And Mariah."

He made a move to open the passenger's side and decided to grind her from behind.

"Your dick feels hard."

"Ohhh yeah, and how wet are we?" Darius' fingers snaked beneath the front of her dress where he penetrated the panty lining, snapping the thong for good measure.

Her body collapsed, as she kept her back pressed against his thickness. "Your place?" He caressed her oval-shaped ass.

"Depends on your pussy-eating skills."

She stretched her neck so that she could mouth him wetly with kiss. Again, he sunk his fingers into her sopping sex. Then tickled her clit with his index.

"I'm masterful. I believe in having intensity in what I do." He felt her hot breath on his neck, moved his fingers to the knuckles.

"You got me hard listening to your story, so, yes. I'll say I'm horny enough to tear your pussy up with my mouth."

"This is crazy. You come off as so professional and the minute we drive two miles away from work you come off freaky and what not."

"You inspired me, baby. What more can I say?"

"I want it here. Right over there, actually."

"By the shrubs?"

"Yes."

He pulls her over to the shrubbery aligned on the forefront of a bordered wall, separating the neighboring complexes.

Darius placed a hardened kiss, which consisted of mostly tongue, just before he moved down south.

His swift hands pulled her panties down and in no time he found his face buried deeply into her mound. He sought the meaty folds and suckled each labium with vigor.

He backed her body flush against the ceramic wall, interchanging his index with middle fingers.

"AHHHHHHH!!!!" She immediately squeezed out a healthy O. The fill of her fluid drenched the flickering of his tongue, dancing along the surface of her clit. He relished in the vulnerability she exposed.

Darius readjusted his squat position for the right angle to immerse his fat tongue between her inner skin sheets. He scooped out the ample nectar she exuded.

Avanyah lacked the wherewithal for speech. She placed her hand onto his shoulder blade, while balancing her right leg between the crook of Darius' neck and shoulder. She rightly skeet the juices that left his face glazed.

He doubled up on his fingers' speed and felt her body jelly slowly into quivering layers. The scent of her sex embedded deeply into his nostril.

He continued to suckle the flesh until she trembled after twenty minutes and nearly five intense orgasms later.

Hair undone. Blouse unbuttoned low. Make-up smeared throughout her face and his.

In a brief respite, he placed her hand on his cock, though she hadn't the sense to command any sort of dexterity. It only took a few guided jerks with his left hand, as he kept strumming her clit with his right.

She trembled beside him as he shot out white firings in the dark. "FFFFUUUCCCCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" She masked an ugliness that contrasted her looks.

"I gotta go!" She regained her breath, pulled up her panties and wobbled away. "I can't take anymore." She crisscrossed the parking lot clumsily over to where she parked the car, taking space from him.

"You sure you alright to drive?"

"I'm not drunk." She shouted across the lot. "I'm fine. Just gotta go!"

He circled briefly over to her cherry-red Coupe De Ville. She paused for a moment searching deftly for the engine key. Darius motioned so that she could roll her windows down.

"Are you sure you're okay?"

"I'm three minutes away and fine."

"Alright, you sure you don't need me to follow you?"

"No!"

"Alright then, have a good night."

She spoke nothing. Started up her engine and drove off. He sniffed the scent of her sex on his fingers and smiled. Nutmeg? Allspice? Something!

He knew damage was afflicted in the good kind of sense, as it was evident that she would be driving home under the influence of trembling thighs.

To be continued...

12