Flawless

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took his hand and pulled me up straight, I was almost standing up, resting only on his cock, "FUCK" I yelled as he hammered home! The pain shooting through my crotch and up my spine. He pulled out quickly, I turned to view the shooting semen, but again nothing, he roughly spun me over and lay me back down. Now I was staring down at his stiff, wet dick...I was taking that???....He bent down for a mouthful of my tit as he shoved himself back in I let out a long groaning and could only brush aside the pain with the thaught of an oncoming orgasm. He was pulling me fiercely into his thrusts looking into my eyes,sweat rolling down his face, I was a few inches onto the table,so his full size wasn't going in, and I kept it that way! Steven had stood beside my head jerking his swollen cock, watching with me as my legs and cunt were opening wider to accommodate Rich's cock.

Steven was rubbing his cock against my face, and I would've loved to satisfy him, but I was breathing so heavily, gasping and screaming. At that point Rich gasped hard I could feel him inside stiffen to capacity as he pulled out and emptied onto my stomach, then shooting up into my chin. Steven then also let loose I turned to welcome him as he exploded into my mouth. I was still gasping and couldn't take it all, so he covered my face and neck. Rich was winding down to a puddle on the slit of my pussy, but still pumping. When I regained a normal breathing pattern Steven rested his cock on the side of my face and Rich rested the tip of his on my tender clit. Rich turned and grabbed the camera pointed at my body, what was he gonna film now? 2 guys exhausted, a woman pounded out of breath and covered with cum....... he scanned down and said only "flawless"...

12