Flea Market Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cungy22
cungy22
100 Followers

In a moment my fingers were at her pussy. And when I bent down to take off her panties she helped me. Her legs spread and I got to see my first Asian pussy. The pussy hair was dark, shiny black, and a lot of it. I caressed her cunt and her clit was on fire, and I bent and bent until my tongue was there and licked and licked. I tasted and smelt and slurped her pussy juice as she came and came. This all happened in a mere five or six minutes. My tongue and lips and mouth were between her legs slurping away. And LieLiu was feeling like a woman.

I stopped, licking and let my fingers do more caressing. But my ears were tuned to the outside. How much time did we have. I quickly stepped out of my underwear and took out my soft cock and placed my semi hard cock tip at her cunt hole. I rubbed my cock tip over and over her exposed wet pussy and she was moaning and never resisted. My cock was still soft but I was able to shove the tip inside and she squeezed her cunt muscles to keep it in her an she began to fuck me. I let her ride and ride, and knew she was oragsming like no woman I had even known. I pulled out, still only semi hard and not about to cum again, not for at least 20 more minutes. So I bent down and continued to lick and suck. This lady creamed and creamed her pussy juice with only small whimpering moans so as not to alert anyone else.

Then I got up, and kissed her mouth again. She also stood and gathered our underwear and put mine inside my back pocket and her underwear in her purse. I walked out of the changing room intent cleaning off her smell in the bathroom. On the way out of the sewing room, I kept my head down, not wanting to make any eye contact.

Before I was out the door, LieLiu came walking toward me fast and said in a loud voice, "Mister, I forgot to get a deposit." I gave her some cash. Then she said, "Follow me to clothes rack; we talk some more but pretend to look at a clothes, not at me. Ok"

I did as told.

LieLiu said, "Long time since I feel this good. I like. Very long time. Your wife lucky lady."

I replied with my head down pretending to examine some shirts. "Me, too. And my wife does not satisfy me. Not like you did today. I hadn't felt like this in years. My wife does not like to play like you did.."

"Me too. Husband no like sex with me, prefer younger girls." She stopped and seemed to blush, then said, "First time I cum in long time."

I felt good to hear that. Made me proud.

I said, "Nothing like a wet pussy to suck and kiss. It turns me on. So you liked it, too, great."

She offered, "Asian men no want to do that."

I said self-righteously, "Firs time you came from getting your pussy eaten. That's great."

LieLiu said in a tone reminiscent of a child, "No, not first time. First time with man."

I gulped, unsure of why that statement took me off guard.

She quipped, "You like doing it; I can tell. Other men don't like doing it to women. I can tell that too; it not feel good to me when they do it. But some women friends, we try it, feel better. But not as good as with a man, like you."

I was unsure how to respond. So I said, "I never had sex with another guy."

She said, "We, my lady friends and I, want sex with men, too, but our husbands don't want us anymore. Easier to have sex with girl friend than strange men. Maybe not as good but safe."

She turned her back to me, Said, "So, Mister Stephen," as if reading off my receipt, "you come by Tuesday, maybe we have your alterations ready. Thank you."

Then she whispered to the coat rack but for my ears only. "You like my finger?

I gulped. Thought how silly I was being for feeling ashamed. Whispered back. "Yeah."

She continued to whisper. "First time for you. I can tell. But you like. Some of my girl friends wear dildoes; we fuck each other up the ass. I like fucking with a dildo. Maybe you like too."

She saw my fear. She smartly added, "Next time, I want you in all my holes."

I smiled broadly. I had not met a woman who wanted to get ass fucked in a long time.

Then she said, "If you really like my taste, you can check your back pocket later. But don't let your wife see." She left me standing there.

As I walked away down the dimly lit hallway, I pulled out the undies from my back pocket to discover that she left me her undies and that she had kept mine. I was getting to like her more and more, took a sniff and continued on.

Later, my wife asked, "When did they say they'll be ready?"

I said, "They said I can drop by after work on Wednesday or Tuesday if I want."

I waited, then added. "I don't know. I am not sure coming here is a good idea. Not sure of the quality of these immigrants work."

My wife said, "Don't' be silly, Stephen. These ladies can sew better than most high priced tailors uptown. And what are you complaining about? Don't you always get compliments on how nice your pants and suits look. Put up with a little discomfort and it pays off."

Yes it does, dear.

cungy22
cungy22
100 Followers
12