Fleeting Encounters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhhhhh..." she gasped, as her body relaxed.

I couldn't hold back any more. Semen shot out of me with a force I had not experienced before. It was actually slightly painful. I knew I had only a few more moments with her.

"Diana! Please stay!" I pleaded.

"I'm free, Robert! Thank you." she said, beginning to fade away.

"Diana!"

"Goodbye, lover."

"No! Please!" I cried.

"Join me...." she said as her voice and image faded away.

I dropped my head on the pillow and cried like a baby.

*****

I masturbated two more times that night, and at least once every night for the next two weeks. I never saw Diana again.

After thinking about it almost every waking moment since that night, I realized that I was either insane, or it really happened. If I'm insane, I don't want to live any more and be a burden on my family. If it really happened, I hoped I could be with her on the other side. Either way, I no longer wish to live without her.

I can feel the poison beginning to affect me. I don't have long to make it up to the den. I want to die where I last saw my Diana.

To my family: Please forgive me. I love you all.

12