Flesh for Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disciplining herself, she swam out of the water and ran across the beach to the car where Alex handed her a big, warm, dry towel. Christy took off her bikini completely under the towel and threw it in the truck. Alex had done the same. Noticing Alex's bottom bikini, Christy could see an extra moist area, where her pussy was earlier. Alex was already dressed, and was now in the car searching through the radio stations.

-Back home, I guess...? , she suggested as Christy was trying to get comfortable in her clothes due to lack of underwear.

-If you agree... I don't wanna change your plans.

-I do, Chris. Right now all I wanna do is to comb my hair and have a shower. What about you? Are you sleepy yet?

-Not at all! I actually wanted to stay up all night today. I slept way too much on the trip back in town.

-Cool, it's officially an all-nighter then!

They joked around, teased each other, talked about the concert back at the club but not a single thing was mentioned about the beach. And that heat between Alexis and Christina.

And they arrived back home. Alex got out of the car with Christy following her, and as soon as the apartment door shut behind them, Christy, with alcohol officially taking control of her brain, started taking off all of her clothes, tossing them around and headed to the bathroom, trying not to stumble upon the furniture.

-Hell, you're wasted... Where are you going now? , said an almost rolling on the floor with laughter Alex.

-I'm going to have a shower, announced Christy.

-No, you're not!!

Alex jumped up, ran across the hall and rushed into the bathroom. Still laughing and teasing Christy, who followed, she got in the shower and closed the curtain.

-I'm gonna have a shower first! , she said between uncontrollable giggles.

The curtain, though, flew open and a naked Christy stepped into the shower, trying to push Alex out.

-Stop it!! Bitch... Negotiate!! , yelled Alex while tickling Christy.

-All right... Shower together?

-Shower together it is. , winked Alex.

With water running on their still salty, naked skin, the girls started rubbing some shower gel on their bodies, splashing water at each other.

-You got a nice rack! , complimented Christy.

Alex started laughing loudly again, Christy fell on Alex's arms and embraced her, still joking around. Not commenting on the fact that they were at each other's arms, the girls continued to laugh, tease and tickle. Suddenly, Christy pulled away from that embrace and, saying that she needed to lie down, got out of the shower leaving Alex to finish her bath.

When she got out, she heard Christy singing some song she heard at the gig earlier, from upstairs; she was in Alex's room. When Alex got in, she found Christy lying on the bed, still naked.

-Girl, you want all the bed for yourself! Where am I supposed to lie?

-Here... I'll make you some space. You let me shower with you instead of leaving me wait until you're done, after all. Christy moved aside a little bit. Alex sat on the bed and started combing her long hair. Water droplets started to run on her neck, making their way down to her rack, stomach and belly. Christy had her gaze completely fixed on each one of them, until Alex turned her head and caught her stare. She slowly kneeled on the bed and moved towards Christy who was still lying down. When she got closer, she just let some drops of water fall on Christy's bare skin.

-Isn't this nice?

-I love it..., said Christy with a dreamy tone in her voice.

Alex let her -now silk-soft from the combing- wet hair touch Christy's belly and the left side of her waist. Christy felt the temperature difference and suddenly wished she could feel it way lower than there.

Then she remembered, and in her state of mind, she started narrating out loud every detail of what it was she had remembered; that dream where, some nights ago, Alex and Christy were in a roomy comfortable tub together. Christy was leaning back on the cool black marble of the side of the tub, which looked a bit like a small bathroom pool. Then Alex, moving on her hands and knees, had climbed on top of her, leaving the same trails of water dripping from her hair on Christy's body, but she reached up to her breasts and fondled them with the same, cool from the water fingers, she had now placed on each of Christy's shoulders while she listened with a mixed look of confusion and curiosity on her face. Then Christy had woken up.

-So... Your dream was about...

-Making out with you. Neither in a tender way, nor involving terms as "love" and "lesbian". It was a sensual moment between us. We just felt like we wanted to get closer to each other, touch and kiss each other. And we did it.

While Christina was talking, Alex laid beside her and had taken Christy in her arms. When she finished, Christy turned to the side and faced Alex, their breasts touching, their arms around each other's backs.

-I've never thought about it like that, actually... And that's an interesting approach. Considering the fact that I am hot right now. , said Alex with a wink.

-You are..?? I thought you'd get mad with me, to say the least.

Alex pulled Christy closer and tighter on her. Their breasts were now squeezed together, and their nipples met. Christy let a small sigh to escape from her mouth, and she moved right and left a while, as though as she tried to get comfortable, but in her mind craving to feel their nipples together again, more, harder. She placed her right leg onto Alex's side, and Alex placed her hand on Christy's thigh.

-Your hands are still cool... whispered Christy.

Alex moved her palm on Christy's inner thigh, trying soft touches and fondles on Christy's warm skin. Christy subconsciously let her free hand move down on her belly, and then up a little, finding their breasts together, and down again, lower, between her legs. She felt the familiar, warm, sweet moist. Alex slowly moved her knee until it was pressing just a little on the area where Christy's hand was, between her legs. Christy sighed a little bit louder. She lowered her chin, found Alex's neck and started kissing, licking and softly sucking the bare skin. Alex's moves and fondles went a little rougher. She pulled Christy on her, run her fingers through her hair, and grabbing the back of her neck she gave Christy a deep, sensual kiss. Christy didn't need to wait to respond; she found Alex's tongue with hers, she slightly sucked and bit her lips, and couldn't stop thinking how hot it was that their breasts were still squeezed together...How hot was Alex's hand still fondling the inside of her thigh. She wanted more and it was the time she would get it.

Alex was equally enjoying Christy's rich rack placed on hers, her thighs placed at each side of her hips. She felt Christy's hand moving down, right between Alex's thighs, separating them. Christy's fingers reached her pussy lips, and started to rub them together, parting them, touching Alex's wet clit, covering it with her palm. And the rubbing went quicker and harder... Her three middle fingers were now making circular fast moves on her clitoris. She could feel her pussy dripping. Alex grabbed Christy's fingers, and suddently pinned them down into her vagina; one, two, three. She started moaning louder. Christy lowered her head, until she could smell Alex's wet, sweet vagina and see it dripping more and more on the soft sheets.

Thrusting her palm back and forth, so that her fingers reached as deeper as possible into Alex and the rest of her palm gently slapping her clit, she turned the rest of her body over, above Alex's face. Alex needed to do nothing more than stick her tongue on Christy's pink and hardened clit, and start to lick and suck violently. Christy couldn't help but shout from amazement and lust; it was way better than she could ever imagine! Alex's tongue, giving long and hard licks from her hole up to her clit, inserting her vagina, biting her pussy lips, slapping her thighs and butt, pressing her clit between her lips... Was it Hell, or Heaven?

Suddenly, within a moment of confidence, Christy turned again to face Alex, parted her thighs even more, and pressed their pussies together. The feeling was divine. Their liquids mixed together, dripping on their thighs. They both could feel their clits throbbing with lust. Alex took Christy's nipple in her mouth; she longed to play with her big rich breasts with the pink hard nipples, her skin so white and soft... She gave one good bite to the side of her right breast and left her tongue and lips do the rest, while her left hand played with the other one, pinching and fondling it.

Christy was now overwhelmed with passion. She was moving her wide hips up and down, left and right, rubbing her pussy onto Alex's, firstly slow and easy, and then faster, harder, and harder, and harder... Alex pinned her down, placed her left leg over Christy's right thigh and, taking her other knee between her breasts, she started to rub her tanned, well shaved pussy against Christy's clit, pressing the pubic arch with her palm. She licked the sweat and the liquid from her fingers; they tasted like cherry.

Moaning and sighing, they both felt their pussies throbbing, dripping, overwhelmed with a new kinf of pleasure; a first time experience of an orgasm just between them, caused by them, just for them. Secret. Delicious. Lustful. Holding their breaths, they came together, their liquids mixed once more between their thighs, their hands all over eachother, and they collapsed on the soft moist sheets, smiling with a little taste of sin on their lips.

12