Flesh: Sacrifice Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No, this wasn't going to be for the Huaca. This was going to be for Dani D'Annunzio.

"Are you sure?"

Dani nodded. And then she asked, "Are you?"

Benitez was a bit surprised by the question. It was clear that he hadn't given it much thought, having worried more about Dani's reaction than he had about what taking part in such a ritual meant for him. "I guess I always said that I'd put myself in Summer's shoes if I could," he answered slowly. "And it's a bit unfair to ask you to do all this if I'm not willing to subject myself to it."

"Words every girl dreams of hearing," Dani quipped.

"I'm sorry," he replied.

"I'm joking."

The doctor grew silent for a few moments, the pair coming to a stop in what qualified as a small clearing at the center of Manqus Wasi. In front of them was what - at least at first glance - appeared to be a well. But steam poured out from below, billowing up into the dark Bolivian night. Dani would soon learn that Manqus Wasi, surrounded on two sides by the Rio Rosa, was also home to a series of hot springs deep beneath the surface.

"They're going to take me away," Benitez said after a few minutes of watching the steam dissapate overhead. "I'm going tonight. I'll be back tomorrow evening."

"To where?"

Benitez shrugged. "I'm not sure. Away? They need to 'prepare' me for the role of Taytaku."

Body-paint and braided hair, Dani thought to herself. She assumed that she would need to be "prepared" to play the role of Sipusiki, as well. All she said was, "It's late."

"Are you sure about this?"

Dani glanced around the clearing, finally meeting the eyes of Manqus Wasi. These people would watch her fuck the Argentine doctor. These people would watch as she climaxed in front of them. These people would see her cum, see her squealing and screaming in front of them while she was being penentrated by Benitez's surprisingly large cock. She licked her lips unconsciously, and answered, "I'm sure."

"Kuchaq will take you to Sacha Allqu," Benitez explained slowly. Gesturing towards one of Kuchaq's men, he said, "I'm going with Tiyan Tiyan."

"Tomorrow," Dani confirmed, standing up, alone, on wobbly legs.

"Tomorrow," Benitez replied. He looked at her as if he had more to say, but couldn't find a way to say it. Instead, he just backed away, and followed Tiyan Tiyan off into the crowded village of Manqus Wasi.

Dani, surrounded by a crowd of brown-skinned Indians in one of the most remote corners of the world, was naked and alone.

***

To see Sacha Allqu in person was to experience the girl's undeniable royal presence, to bear witness to a backwoods beauty, a goddess in and of herself. When Dani had first met Summer, she'd been struck by the blonde's confident sexuality, a trait that Sacha Allqu seemed to share with the biologist in spades. The Chieftainess couldn't have been any older than eighteen, and her young, supple body belonged not in Manqus Wasi but rather gracing the pages of a lingerie catalog or an adult magazine. She, like so many others among the Huaca, had strong, striking features that looked more Asiatic than South American, with almond-shaped eyes and soft, tanned features. Dark eyes, dark skin, and dark hair, the girl was smaller than Dani in both height and chest size, but she owned the large lodge that both women now found themselves in, Sacha Allqu's presence making her seem three or four times Dani's size.

The girl was seated upon a bamboo throne, decorated with flowers and feathers as if to signify just how important she was to Manqus Wasi. She wore a dangerously short, yellowish loincloth, but her legs were crossed and it was impossible to see anything between them. Unlike the other women of her village, she was topless, and her moderately-sized chest was as exposed as Dani's own, her breasts utterly perfect in their appearance. Her nipples stood straight out, though Dani guessed that had less to do with any sort of sexual excitement than it did with the fact that they'd been pierced through with two simple-looking silver hoops. Her belly button was similarly adorned, as was her chin, her ears, and -- when she first spoke she confirmed it -- her tongue. Around her neck was a large collection of gold, silver, and clay jewelry, resting alluringly between her two breasts.

The lodge sat just off the steaming well where Benitez had left the girl. Dani wasn't sure whether it was a home, or a temple, or a palace, but whatever its name, it was packed tight with Huaca. Sacha Allqu sat at one end on her throne, flanked by Kuchaq and a number of other advisors, while Dani knelt in the dirt before her. Standing, sitting, and crouching around her, pressing up against one another were as many villagers of Manqus Wasi as the lodge would allow. It was hot inside, and the air tasted like the sweat and flesh of dozens of people.

Dani was no less naked than she'd been when Kuchaq led her inside the Lodge and sat her before Sacha Allqu. She wore the necklace that Summer had given her, as well as the fraying sapumpa fern braid. Her skin was bare, save for the small butterfly tattoo that had earned her the nickname, "Qapila," and the yellow-orange handprint of an Aya Pampa girl whose name Dani couldn't remember. Her hair was a veritable bird's nest, flowing this way and that, and cascading wildly down her neck and past her shoulders.

There was a menace in Sacha Allqu's eyes, and though the two were entirely unable to communicate with one another -- Sacha Allqu spoke no Spanish or English, and Dani spoke no Huaca -- Dani knew full well that she was going to be tested tonight.

It had to have been past midnight by the time that Dani was brought to the lodge, just based on how long the sun had been down and how long she'd been bound and gagged at the waterfall's edge. But disappointment that Dani was not Summer seemed to be abating, and the full celebration of Phancha -- with all the requisite music and dancing and laughing -- sounded as if it were underway outside the lodge. Manqus Wasi may not have had Summer Monroe, but they had their sacrifice nonetheless.

Sacha Allqu gestured to one of her people, who stepped from the masses and placed a large wooden bowl in front of Dani. The brunette knew right away what was inside -- she could smell the purple chicha qullisara before she saw it. The strong, powerful corn liquor was a gift for her, and though it was more than Dani was capable of drinking, she knew she had to accept it as she had with Uturunku.

As Dani lifted the bowl to her mouth, Sacha Allqu rose from where she'd been sitting. She moved languidly, slithering towards Dani as if she were some type of jungle snake, oozing sexuality as she walked. If she'd flashed anyone from beneath her loincloth, the crowd showed no reaction, and now the material hung teasingly over her sex. Dani took a first, small sip of chicha, coughing at the burn, but the Chieftainess wouldn't let her stop. The Indian girl tipped the bowl forward, and Dani had no choice but to continue swallowing the salty purple alcohol, choking it down as best she could.

Dani's eyes watered and her throat burned, but she took every last drop that she'd been offered, knowing full well that she'd just done a good seven or eight shots at once. She coughed violently, and steeled herself for whatever was next. She would do what was asked of her tonight -- given that there was no way to protest even if she intended to, Dani was giving herself to the village of Manqus Wasi. In an instant, she knew she'd be drunk, and she knew that she'd be even more malleable than she'd intended. Sacha Allqu called for the bowl to be filled once more, and though Dani did not think she could keep another bowl down, she said nothing.

The chieftainess, taking Dani's bare shoulders in her hands, gently pushed the girl backwards and onto her back. The brunette was now lying naked in the dirt at the center of the lodge, her knees bent and her arms awkwardly at her sides. Sacha Allqu flattened her legs, and then crouching over the American girl, set herself down on the girl's naked thighs. She reached up and took off the necklace and the sapumpa ferns and in their place laid a set of four silver coins -- maybe the size of half-dollars -- atop Dani's forehead, atop her pursed lips, and atop each nipple.

The feeling was electrifying. Dani didn't want to lose Summer's necklace of silver beads and jaguar teeth, and whimpered a little as it was taken from her. But each of the coins was smooth and cold, and seemed to send sparks directly into Dani's body as they were applied. She breathed through her nose, thanks to the disc on her lips, the cool metal making it feel as if her mouth had become another erogenous zone.

Sacha Allqu, acting chieftainess or medicine woman or perhaps both, called for something, and an old-looking leather sack was produced alongside another bowl of chicha qullisara. This time, it was Sacha Allqu who drank from the bowl, but unlike Dani, she did not swallow. Mouth full of the thick, salty, purple liquor, the chieftainess leaned forward, and after temporarily removing the silver coin from Dani's mouth, kissed the American girl on the lips. The chicha qullisara passed from one woman's mouth to the other, Dani having little choice but to accept the other woman's offering. The whole ceremony, and the entirety of Manqus Wasi, seemed completely foreign and alien to Dani. She swallowed the liquor passed to her through the gentle lips of the chieftainess, her head spinning and her chest burning once more. Dani stared absently towards the ceiling of the lodge as Sacha Allqu pulled away, paying no attention to the fact that the Huaca girl was rifling through the leather bag.

Forcefully, Sacha Allqu took the brunette's jaw in her left hand, and Dani allowed herself to be manipulated. With her right, the chieftainess inserted her fingers into the American girl's mouth, and found her tongue between her thumb and middle finger. It was awkward, especially given that Sacha Allqu clung to a long, thin, metal wire in her right palm that pressed itself up against Dani's face. Only too late did Dani realize what the instrument was for.

The taste of blood drew Dani back from roof of the lodge, where she'd been lost in absentminded contemplation. She focused immediately, and tried to jerk away from the Chieftainess, but Sacha Allqu kept a strong and forceful grip on the brunette's jaw. She drew her piercing needle -- and, of course, that was what had just been run through Dani's tongue -- up and out of Dani's mouth, the naked girl trying to shriek and scream to no avail. Moving with lightning speed, Sacha Allqu replaced the needle with thicker silver rod, slipping it into the hole she'd just created before Dani had even been able to vocalize a coherent protest. She twisted it quickly while Dani's eyes rolled back into her head, and snapped a silver bead into place at the top.

Dani kicked at the dark-skinned girl on top of her, and crawled backwards on her elbows out of the center of the lodge. She wasn't sure where she was going, or how far she thought she'd get while being surrounded by then entirety of Manqus Wasi, but instinct -- fight, flight, or fuck -- a taken hold, and Dani simply wanted to get as far away from Sacha Allqu as possible.

Sacha Allqu would not allow it, however. She barked an order at Kuchaq and another man, and they descended upon the American girl. Even as she squirmed and fought on the dirt floor of the lodge, Kuchaq grabbed both her wrists together in just one of his big hands, while his companion managed to take hold of her ankles. Sacha Allqu, not the least bit deterred by the fight in her uywa, took another quick swig of the chicha qullisara, and spat it messily into the brunette's now-bloodied mouth. She found another small bowl, this one filled with a thick white paste that reminded a surprisingly lucid Dani of kindergartners' glue.

"Samincha," Sacha Allqu spoke to Dani, dipping her fingers into the paste and then smearing it on Dani's tongue. The brunette gagged a bit at the bittersweet taste, but she found that the pain almost instantly abated. Her tongue was numb, but no longer did it sting quite so violently. "Samincha," apparently, was some sort of Huaca salve.

Dani calmed noticeably, and though her head spun from the alcohol, the sudden violence, and the numbness of the salve, she was coherent enough to process what had just happened to her. She'd been pierced. She'd been run through by one of Sacha Allqu's needles. She'd been fitted with a tongue piercing.

Dani closed her eyes and breathed deeply. Her chest heaved, and only then did she realize the silver disks has fallen from her nipples during her struggle. And, though it was stupid -- Dani knew that much -- she felt somehow more naked, more weak, and more victimized without them. Her chest heaved, her breasts rising and falling with each breath. Kuchaq still held her wrists tightly, the other man still firmly gripping her ankles.

The tongue, by no means, would be the last of Dani's new jewelry.

She knew that fact instantly - there was more coming. These were a people who believed in their ritual scarring and body paint and piercings here, there, and everywhere. They had been waiting for Summer Monroe, who'd been fitted with her own silver jewelry some time ago. They were being ruled over by a chieftainess/medicine woman who sported more silver poking through her various body parts than Dani even owned back in the States. And Dani was to be at the center of a rite in which her body and her sex were to be the focal point of the Huaca's attention. It was pointless to fight.

Dani didn't particularly want her tongue or any other part of her body pierced. But then, she hadn't wanted to be naked on the Bolivian frontier, either, her clothes that hadn't been tossed carelessly down the Rio Rosa god-knows-where in Manqus Wasi. She didn't want to be held captive and used as a sexual sacrifice to Sipusiki. She didn't want to be fucked by Gabriel Benitez Serrano (or did she?) in front of a crowd.

But in for a penny, in for a pound. Dani went limp.

Sure enough, Sacha Allqu was far from finished. The chieftainess took another mouthful of the chicha qullisara, and then sucked Dani's left nipple into her mouth. The brunette gasped at the sensation. Her mouth still filled with liquor, Sacha Allqu then moved to Dani's right, and did the same. Apparently, Dani put together, this was her way of sterilizing the site of the piercing; though, if Dani's nipples hadn't already been standing straight out, at attention, it might have also been useful in exciting the subject. The chieftainess swallowed what remained of the liquor, but purple liquid trickled sensually from Dani's areolae down her bare and goose-bumped skin.

Dani wasn't fighting anymore, but Kuchaq and the other man still held her firmly by her wrists and ankles. This turned out to be for the best, as even steeling herself for the expected prick did little to keep Dani from bucking her whole body at the pain of a needle piercing through her left nipple. She squirmed and screamed, the shriek of pain eliciting no reaction whatsoever from the Huaca crowd that watched. And, even had they spoken English, none would have been able to make sense of the brunette's nonsensical, gutteral cries, the incoherence of exclamations of sharp pain magnified by the fact that Dani's tongue with still numb.

One nipple, and then the other. Sacha Allqu pierced both, and then -- working as quickly as she had with Dani's tongue -- outfitted her with the vicious-looking nipple piercings she was intended to wear for the Yumachi ritual. A barbell, for lack of a better description, ran horizontally through each nipple. It was attached at either end to a silver ring that ran the circumference around the nipples themselves. And the ring, in turn, had been fitted with long, half-inch-in-length spikes that gave the appearance of rays of sunlight emanating from the center of Dani's breasts. Dani took one look at them, gagged at the very sight, and looked away, tears welling up in her eyes. Sacha Allqu slathered each nipple with the "samincha," and they, too, went numb to the pain.

Dani's bellybutton had already been pierced, so Sacha Allqu thankfully passed by that particular body orifice. But Dani gritted her teeth at the thought of what was next, and the thought of what the chieftainess was about to do to her body. And yet, she didn't fight, she didn't struggle against Kuchaq or the other man. She laid limp, aside from gently parting her legs, and waited for the Huaca girl to do her worst. Though this had never been a part of what Dani had agreed to back in San Eduardo, had never even remotely entered her imagination when she'd met little Qapila at the Oveja Negra, she had given up. The Huaca were going to do to her what they felt most necessary for the success of the Yumachi ritual, what they felt was most necessary to appease their demanding gods. Dani was no longer the Dani she'd always been; rather, she'd become something else -- subject, object, a tool to be put to good use. She was a tool for the Yumachi, and her function was no more than to fuck.

Though she'd been expecting it, electricity nonetheless still sparked through Dani's nether regions as Sacha Allqu flicked at the brunette's pussy with her tongue. Dani's mind wandered, wondering whether this would be considered a lesbian experience. It was, wasn't it? Throughout her time at NYU and after, she'd joked with friends about kissing other girls or having a "bi" experience. But laughing and giggling about it as much as she had, Dani had never actually acted upon such naughtiness. And, truth be told, Dani was unsure of whether this actually counted. After all, she wasn't a woman, exactly -- not right now, not in the context of what Sacha Allqu was doing to her, and what the Huaca were preparing to do to her afterwards. She was a "thing," a religious object, and Sacha Allqu was doing little more than preparing that object for its intended purpose.

The combination of the warm, sticky chicha qullisara combined with the warmth of Sacha Allqu's own breath caused a wave of pleasure to wash over Dani's body. The chieftainess flicked her tongue, just enough to tease the already erect clit to throb at the sensation. Dani fully expected a sharp and violent pain in just seconds, but in that moment, all she felt was carnal pleasure. Given how on edge she'd been since first entering the lodge -- no, perhaps it was since she'd first entered the valley itself -- Dani didn't think it would take long for the Huaca girl to get her off. But Dani's orgasm was not what Sacha Allqu was after -- at least, not at that particular moment. The chieftainess placed her left thumb under Dani's clit to keep it steady, and used her right hand to insert her needle into the American's tender flesh one more time.

Dani howled. Some wild combination of pleasure and pain wrapped itself around her spine and surged to every extremity in her body. Dani had never fully understood masochism until that very moment, and now that she'd experienced it, she might never be the same.

She came.

And she came violently.

Eyes rolling back in her head, the brunette screamed something entirely unintelligible, representing the pinnacle of orgasm as much as the nadir of bodily harm. She was sweating, and she was covered in the dirt from the lodge's floor. She had a sheen of perspiration and chicha and the chieftainess's saliva and her own pussy juices all over her body. Her hair was matted against her forehead, and her tongue and nipples continued to throb despite the dullness of their pain. Her shriek was high-pitched and animalistic, as if she were channeling every woman and every female beast who'd ever orgasmed before her. She bucked up against Sacha Allqu's finger tips, even as the Huaca girl did her best to hold the American steady, fitting her uywa with her new decoration.