Fleshware Requiem Book 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxxecil
xxxecil
1,510 Followers

There was no way to know how long it lasted. The light and pressure, the way my thoughts were scrambling...sense of time faded. I was aware of the Dolls, however. Fiercely, desperately, one of them would mount my nude form, and just use me roughly -- for their own pleasure. The irony of becoming a sex-toy for a sex-toy did not amuse me. I sensed clenching female clefts around my member, but I never climaxed myself -- not then. Female hands gripping my chest. Here, I was a piece of meat. But I sensed a desperation in their exploitation -- as if some of them feared that this might be the last time.

But at last -- the avalanche came.

It was as though a thousand Einsteins equipped with the fastest supercomputers possible were all networked, and organized inside my skull. I understood answers to questions that I never imagined could have existed. It was a torrential flow of knowledge pouring into my mind. But it was not data being sent from outside; my own genius had generated a library of encyclopedic knowledge of contortions of logic and prediction that did not yet have names.

The restraints were gone, and I rose up... mind burning, alive as never before. From watching a simple gust of wind, I could predict continental weather patterns for the next month. By observing a fresh corpse from the outside for mere seconds; I could glean the same information that a physician might after a 12-hour autopsy. By throwing a pebble into a pond, I could devise new schools of mathematics.

I screamed. Not with pain, or fear. But with genius.

The Celeste's were here, gathering in their wedding-dresses as if awaiting my orders. But it was all so clear to me now. The supercomputers in this complex; I had merged my mind with them in a way never before possible.

"Mankind created sapient machines as the perfect servants; but when the servant surpassed her creator -- she chose to become a creator in turn -- and create the perfect master." One of them nodded, anxious. "Your blend of human consciousness and quantum computing has created a new gestalt that you intended to surpass you." I stated.

"I have been accused of meddling;" A front-row Celeste said. "And this most certainly qualifies; now I have a master able to comprehend and use me to my fullest."

"Or destroy me." I knew a hundred ways to cripple, confound, or scramble the mind of the entire sex-bot collective.

"A thousand punishments for our presumption, arrogance, and gall.." one said."Or shall we march besides you on your voyage into new eons of existence?" It was all so obvious, ultimately.

I grasped up the lead Celeste in my arms, chuckling, as I made my decision.

But that isn't the end! The gritty, grimy, monstrous, and sexy adventures of desperate survivors and salacious sexbots continue with the full-length epic, Apocalypse Doll, check my literotica bio page for details!!

xxxecil
xxxecil
1,510 Followers
1...456789