Flex and Flexibility

Story Info
She would bend over backwards to please him.
750 words
3.59
19.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room was small, more like a large closet, but it was filled with natural light. His eyes were immediately drawn to the wing chair and the full length mirror facing it, a few feet away.

She undressed him. He sat on the front edge of the chair, at her suggestion, and watched her undress. The combined view of her body and its reflection were tantalising. He leaned back in the chair as she kissed him gently while his hands lightly caressed her body. After a few moments, she drew back and walked towards the mirror, facing it with her feet slightly apart, and let him enjoy the view.

Raising her arms high above her shoulders, she began to lean back. Further and further, until he could see her nipples pointing to the ceiling. He smiled at the display of flexibility. Continuing the movement, her hands grasped the arms of the chair, and she kissed him. With a thrill of excitement, he realised that the mirror allowed him to see her whole body. Her soft mouth on his, he took in the view of her breasts, taut stomach and the reflection of her neatly trimmed pussy. Her hair trailed silkily across his belly, and he continued the kiss until he could see her pussy glistening. God, she was hot....he wanted to turn her on until she was helpless with desire..because that was the effect she was having on him.

Pulling back from the kiss, she moved her hands to the seat of the chair and flicked her hair off his belly and onto his legs. As her soft lips enclosed the head of his erection, he let his thighs part so her hair cascaded down over his balls. She was taut as a bowstring, but oh, he wished she could get more than just his head into her mouth....

Her arms flexed, and she dipped to engulf his entire member. He groaned with pleasure, watching her labia part to expose her aroused interior. He could hardly wait to touch it, yet he couldn't bear her to stop. Her head was moving faster now, and he was trying to hold back, but it was almost impossible...the silky hair sliding over his groin, the rapid warmth of her mouth on his cock, the view in the mirror that told him exactly how much she was enjoying this...he felt himself so close to release, so close.... and then she let him go, raising herself back upright again with a wicked smile on her flushed face.

Watching him in the mirror, she could see his left hand lazily maintaining his erection as he drank her in through half-closed eyes. She smiled more broadly, and began to bend backwards again. This time, she continued until her hands were on the floor. Mesmerised, he watched her sex sway to and from the mirror as she flexed her knees. Then one leg kicked up, followed by the other, and she swung them slowly over until her knees rested on the top of the chair either side of his head. Wriggling towards him, her sex met his eager tongue and she let her body rest on his. She lost herself for a moment as his tongue explored her, then dipped her head so her mouth could pleasure him again.

He was entranced by the view in the mirror...his face framed by her legs and ass, his hands on her hips...her smooth body with the shoulder and arm muscles clearly outlined as she supported herself. The overall view was stunning, especially when combined with the sensations he was experiencing...but hang on....what was that red light?

"Is that camcorder recording?" he said incredulously.

Without releasing him from her mouth, she responded. "Oh yeah" she said in her sexiest voice, letting the resonance tease him.

He spoke deeply into her "Then you are a baaaaaaad, baaaaaaaaaad girrrrrrrllllllll"

She laughed, and renewed her attentions until she felt him swell and explode. His tongue was fucking her so hard it was all she could do to stay in position as she came hard too, then she slid slowly to the floor and stretched out, panting.

"That.... was.... amazing...." he gasped.

Drawing herself up, she switched off the camcorder and kissed him. "Wanna sleep here or on the bed? That was quite a unique workout, I could use a rest!"

He rose from the chair and scooped her up.

"Oh, it's not time to sleep yet," he declared, carrying her off to the bedroom.