Flickering Between Ginny & Tammi

Story Info
Darius relishes the tastes of their comely distinctions.
5.2k words
4.21
30k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From The Chronicles of Darius Flesher

**

"Give me a minute, Darius. My legs are shaky." Ginny adjusts herself on an upholstered bench, gazing blankly into a rose-décor, vanity mirror. She'd been sitting there, attempting her thoughts.

"You alright boo?" He blurted out, concerning.

"No, I'm not." She reacts to a crisp chill tickling her nakedness.

"What's up?" Darius sprung from his fortress of silken sheets.

"Just wondering where you are in this relationship." She squinted and then moved her body halfway to face him.

"Why on a Sunday morning..."

"So when's the right time to bring it up?" "...Groundhog's day!" He snapped.

"See, I try to be civil and talk to your ass but you got jokes."

"Alright, my bad...now what? What's this about?"

"Oh, I don't know Darius," she sputters, mockingly, "maybe it's the fact that you spent nearly twenty minutes talking to Avanyah last night."

"And, you talked to her twice as long. You can't be serious." "Stop fronting about the type of person she is. Don't forget, I knew her before you."

"Look, I trained the girl for six months. She never presented herself to me that way. All we have is nothing more than a good rapport. That's it!"

"Did you fuck her?"

"NO! What's wrong with you?" He dropped his hands in show of disgust, having known fully well of their lascivious meetings. Although true, they had never fucked, just the oral interludes shared between them would've spelled a rapid undoing.

She turned away from him, plunging her thoughts into the vanity mirror. Darius caught the reflection of her face, having shown traces of shame.

They contemplated in silence, the volley of emotions served. She squirmed as a bit of nervousness as it wriggled her flesh.

She kept twirling her loose-fitted curls, cursing lightly t o herself. It became obvious that it was in part due to the unmanageability of her hair.

The arousal reigned thick. Darius imbibed in the view of her elongated backside. The way her spine curved slightly made him eager to play her body instrument.

Soft, smooth muscles captured all of the feminine energy she exuded.

Ginny got up, displaying signs of soreness in her body. Her long face became hardened by frustration. Awkwardly, she placed a foot on the seat of the wrought-iron chair, wincing where she stood, bending on one knee forward.

She'd been summoning her crotch muscles for the spewing. She then examined the hand towel for pearly globs. "Can't believe this," she whispered before rising, "I'm still dripping!"

"I know I just heard a squirt sound, how romantic."

He was proud to have shot such a lingering load into her snatch. He became satiated of his orgasmic fill, something that would later require she'd spend several applications of douche in cleansing. For all he bragged about it would've taken her two Summers Eves to have properly unseeded.

"Yeah, I'm surprised you're not taping this."

"How do you know? I just might have enough to edit a hot clip."

"Stop fucking around! I'm serious, Darius!"

"What do you want me to do? I can't help it if you lack trust. The woman is getting married for fuck sake. We talked about being prepared, jitters and all."

"Please! Avanyah and marriage don't mean shit. She's nasty, Darius!"

"You're tripping!"

"Well, here's something for you to trip about, did you know that she use to strip?"

"What?"

"What!" She bulged out her eyes, mocking his facial expression. "Oh, surprised?"

"I don't need to hear all that." Darius inched out of bed completely naked. He concealed his cock as it almost gave way to the exciting news.

"Yeah, she went by the name of Chocolate Peach. Ask me how I know."

"I don't know. This conversation is beginning to piss me off because I just wanted us to enjoy a chill Sunday morning. Figured we'd get some brunch, visit folks around the way. Make some more love."

"Avoid questions that sting." She countered.

"This is where I say peace and have a blessed day." He maneuvered into a pair of briefs.

"I know." She moved her body directly in front of Darius, dropping the hand towel before her pink-polished toes. The short spurt of anger caused her to momentarily forget the soreness or the fact that she'd still been leaking. "I know because like the good neighbor I was I gave Lillian a ride to pick up Avanyah at her old job."

"Where she used to strip," he said sarcastically.

"...Probably still does now," she pressed her fists on her hips, "I knew her sister Lillian before that. C'mon, she's right next door. Anyways, getting back to the story, I wasn't expecting to wait for them for over an hour. I felt funny about going back in so I just waited in the car."

"And..."

"And, they got with some guys up in the club. They were proud about making those white guys, you know, go down there on them."

"Go down there? C'mon baby, just say it. The white guys ate her pussy."

"You're nasty, but, ANYWAYS, I'm saying is that they're trifling. That's why I never wanted you hanging out with them."

"You trip me out. You act as though you had never known these people. They invited you to their home and Avanyah even set us up together. So, you have issues with them and you decide to smile in their faces, when, all along you keep referring to them like they're beneath you or something.

C'mon now, I mean, what's the real fucking issue?" Darius hobbled vehemently into a pair of blue jeans.

"I'm not the kind of woman that you can do all those porno things to! I'm not going to give you my ass or suck your dick. That's nasty. I'm not into all that! And, if that's what it takes to keep you in this relationship, just go."

"You wait until after we make some good love to let me know that this is what's been bothering you all this time?"

"Just leave! Go for a walk or a drive or whatever it is that you do to circulate some sense into that top head of yours. Maybe then you'll understand that what I'm saying is true."

He finished up by throwing on some Timbs and a Tampa Bucs jersey. "Hold on," he doubled back, "funny how you bad mouth her when she considers you a good friend."

"Yeah, we hung out, grabbed lunch a few times. We watched movies or whatever, but I knew well enough not to go out with them. And, believe it or not, they didn't go out much. Guess I just trusted at the time that you were the one person neither one of them had fucked. I don't know, maybe I was just too gullible. Hindsight and all that shit!"

"We should've had this conversation nine months ago."

"I swear, sometimes I talk to you and your mind is floating off somewhere else. I told you that it was a difficult time in my life. At the time gramps was alive and diagnosed with cancer. I was doing all that I could to accommodate him and I ended a five-year relationship with Juan."

"I know, I know, you were vulnerable."

"I still am." Ginny's eyes watered. She examined the washcloth and wiped some more, vaguely removing the residual seeds he'd immersed deep into her sex.

The way she kept balancing herself on one foot stirred a fuming arousal within him. He walked over to where she stood and rubbed his thumb along her cheekbone in an effort to dry her tears. He kissed the coating of saline on her lips, passionately and held back until it felt ripe enough to allow his tongue to work the recess of her mouth.

He grew thick by the fractional second. "This is where I want to be."

He guided her back onto the bed. Ginny, having been so tentative, splayed her nude body across the feel of silken sheets. The mahogany sleigh bed accentuated her 5'9"ish frame, complimentary to her honey-toned flesh.

Boricua mami peered tentatively. Her Puerto Rican eyes translated all of the stress that she held in, evident in the wisps of gray hair growing lightly at the age of 29.

She sat up leaning on bent elbows. Her face reddened with the anguish their spat had caused. Her nostrils opened up wide to take in more of the dissipating air that had once merged with the scents of them.

The tears began to dry. It felt good letting go of the emotions. The sheets bore evidence of such, as she wetted sex and tear stains in cloudy shapes. A tidal of love and lewdness was about to again.

He grew in awe of her body, thinly supple and prime. The dark hues of her areola resembled two small-side servings of caramelized custard. Thick nipples protruded from her A-size breasts, peppered by three beauty marks that resembled tiny coffee beans.

"If only..." She looked away from him momentarily, kept her legs tensely crossed to conceal the secretion.

"Baby I don't want to be about all this fighting. Just let me make love to you. Let my actions speak about where we are together."

He gently pried her legs apart relishing the view of her thick mound. She kept wisps of fine pubes cropped lightly along the sides of her openness, which had mostly matted against the curves of her inner thighs.

Deft fingers plucked root notes, quickly ascending. She plopped backwards, falling into a soft sink, peering up at the ceiling.

She opened for him unlike she'd ever done so, including her last relationship. She was open for the newness of having her pussy reamed and creamed. Everything prior to their lovemaking had been clinically wrapped at best.

She counted on several fingers the amount of lovers entertained. All of them required to don on plastic, save for Darius. How he relished the feel of her bare flesh.

"It's so...OHHHHHHHH!!!" She squirmed, twitchingly as he deepened his index inside her.

Her smallish folds slid in and out, slowly unearthing the remains of him. He removed his digits, admiring the light-white, pasty coating from her throbbing pussy. Amazed how the translucent jizz had been made to journey this far from her cervical core.

Ginny remained in the missionary position, waiting for him to descend from on top. "AYYYYY poppy, go easy! She said bracing for his entry.

"Shhh!"

The tip of his dome rested partially between her outer folds. She tensed up half-quietly for a moment, just before he pushed through, "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" She cried.

Darius slid inches forward. "How does it feel?"

"Good but it burns at the same time." Ginny hurriedly spoke.

"Betcha would love for me to just fill you up again, huh?"

"I don't like that kind of talk. Just kiss me. Make it quick though...feels good." She took more of him in, while adjusting to the pleasurable sting, she sucked her teeth.

Obligingly, he sucked her tongue, having felt the warm indication of another eventful stream. The kisses grew harder as he pulled her body closer.

Her legs lassoed around his waist. He elevated her gingerly so as not to strike too shallow. He'd grown to respect the fact that she could only endure so much of his seven inches plus.

"Babe..." He cautions himself from blurting more fuck talk.

"Just hold me, please." Her café au lait complexion turned cinnamon red from head to toe. "POPPY, AYYYYYYY!!!"

"Move those hips, babe...yeah...just like...OHHHHHH!!! MMMMMmmmmm!!!"

The thrusts crept into stillness, having felt her folds sucking seeds from his fruited plains. She coaxed all of his seedlings. She took all of him in, depleting his sacks.

Their bodies quivered in synch before the storm had tapered them into slight separation. They lied, side by side, looking up at the ceiling, matching peripherals and compressing the heavy flux of air. Having sensed a burst of humiliation she released,

"Please just leave!" She turned her back to him.

"Babe, every thing is okay." Darius reached one arm around her, which she knocked off defiantly.

Slowly, she sat up and limped out of bed en route to the dresser. Ginny tried to hide her watering eyes. She removed a terry-cloth bathrobe from the middle drawer.

Donning it on, she broke, "Please don't be here when I get back. I need my space from you."

"Why?"

"It'll come to you while I'm in the shower. We'll talk later." She shuffled away from him, closing the bedroom door on her way out. He gazed at the blank space where she sat in front of the vanity mirror, which cast no reflection but his own.

*********************

As the weeks progressed, Ginny had tried best to augment homecare for her grandfather. However, he succumbed to complications due to prostate cancer. Soon, she isolated herself from everyone.

Days blurred. Like a front-passenger view through an automatic carwash. The present decline in the relationship caused quiet dissension to settle into the apartment. Opposing work schedules and inopportune moments of rest had offered minimal time to reconcile.

The closest thing to a home-cooked meal existed five blocks away at Mr. Mufungo's. Pork, rice and yucca fries became a nightly dinner staple.

Darius kept concerns about the relationship to himself so as not to add or bombard her with emotional strife. Regardless of when he got in from work, he would find her passed out on the sectional sofa, half-caring and dozing before a Lifetime or AMC movie marathon.

After-work outings at The Palm St. Tavern Inn, had been the ripe locale for reprieve. Serenity Cruise Liners enjoyed the after-work drink specials tailored to their patronage.

On this Saturday night, Darius hung out with Bernard, a long time co-worker that often matched Darius' appreciation for sex.

Bernard, a native of Haiti, carried around a 5'7" frame that made him feel double his numbers in height and weight. He accessorized, wearing his Napoleonic complex to match his shirt and shoes.

Strangely, the place was empty for a Saturday night. The usual karaoke crowd had thinned.

Co-workers were nowhere to be found, leaving Darius and Bernard to exchange the latest happenings outside the grind.

"What's going on Darius?" Bernard holds the front door open. "All night long you sat staring at the monitor. Did you at least get any leads?"

"No. Slow day but I'll get more during hurricane season. It's coming up."

"I hooked up three tonight, and, they're solid!"

"I'll give you your props. I'm just not with it, obviously."

"Talk to me. Let me get you...Killian's draft, right? I'll get the first one." Bernard called for his order just as they'd reached the bar.

It took but a matter of seconds before the bartender, a gym-aficionado, standing nearly six feet tall, thickly framed with bulbous biceps, satisfied the request.

"How's Ginny holding up?" Bernard concerned.

"She's doing okay except for the funeral and medical bills. She's waiting for some additional money to kick in. She's also stressed out over her job because it only covers two days for bereavement pay. Her mom just flew in from Philly to stay with us but she just keeps shutting me out. I'm kept on the defensive for shit I haven't even done. It's the whole trust issue!"

"Sorry to hear that bro."

"Appreciate it. So far in less than a year we've been together I haven't come close to cheating."

"Now that's impressive. If everything goes okay, is she the one?"

"Let's put it this way, you know I'm a freak from the jump, right?"

"Go ahead."

"She doesn't do the freaky things I like. I mean we're not even talking about the real freaky shit we both love to do. I'm more than willing to compromise. And we're talking basics like she has trouble with letting me eat her pussy. Figure that one out!"

"Does she?" Bernard gestured a blowjob act with his hand.

"Bro, don't do that here. But, no, she doesn't do that for me."

"I'm gonna cry for you on that one, oh yeah!"

"Okay? I'm trying to support her but she's just short and dry. We can't talk or find the time to talk. And, it even happened before her grandfather. Ever since Avanyah..."

"How was she?" Bernard interrupted.

"How was who...wait...bro, don't even go there. I never fucked Avanyah! Although I should have because I'm just as guilty either way."

"Okay? But, it sounds to me like you're getting soft. I would have been fucking her a long time ago if I were you, especially if she does all the freaky things you do."

"The fuck I am getting soft. Sexing is all that plus a fleet of Escalades. I'm just saying there comes a time that some deeper substance matters. Man, if you can't understand that..."

"I'll be straight with you. I haven't heard you come correct about a woman like this since your ex-wife. She just might be you."

"I'm trying to give her time, never mind all that." Darius downed the draft in seconds before placing a double order. "Where's everyone else?"

"Bethany's coming through now. I just saw her car pull up." "I've been meaning to ask you how are things with Bethany?"

"We're fine. The relationship is getting deep. I'm looking into getting her a ring but I won't say when. I know one thing," Bernard elbowed Darius, "I get mine. I'll get it every night if I want it to happen and she can go. Matter fact I'm already thinking of fucking her because she always look good. I'm a wife her, trust."

"Make me proud. You go on and tear that ass up?"

"Oh no, she ain't into anal yet..." Bernard adjusted himself for Bethany's greeting. Luckily, she hadn't caught word one of their discussion. "Hey boo."

"Hey babe," she walked closer to peck him. There was something about her that had loosely reminded Darius of Ginny. Perhaps it was their sense of underlying sensuality.

"Are they still calling you guys the Haitian Sensations?" Darius laughed.

Bernard joked about his complexion, calling himself midnight black. He laughed about himself whenever Bethany was around, and, he'd often unroll his sleeves to boast about their sameness in shade and skin tone.

Bethany stayed true to an athletic look. Kept her thick hair slicked back and clipped. She wore a soft color sweat suit and sneakers, requisite attire for Saturday wear.

Beneath her field and track appearance lurked the heart of a freak that had repeatedly worn Bernard out.

"Hello Darius! How long were you guys waiting for?" She smiled.

"Twenty minutes. Darius was getting nervous."

"You tried me!" He laughed and then became distracted by the presence of a petite, large-buxom, shapely-thick brunette walking towards them. He remembered seeing her at work. Often, she'd appeared too standoffish, offering little eye contact.

"I'm sorry, Darius this is Tammi-Lynn." Bethany introduced.

"Hi." Tammi-Lynn returned shyly. Darius had already dipped into her crystal-blue pools before she had time to lower them. It was difficult to look away.

He followed every inch of her body from head to toe. If only Lisa Lisa & the Cult Jam had been playing, it would've provided an adequate background for the scenario.

An enormous pair of, at least, 36DDs maximized the elasticity of her tight-ribbed, black shirt. She had also been wearing a soft-cotton fuchsia skirt.

"It's my pleasure!" He smiled back.

"Okay, we need some drinks." Bethany sounded off, rubbing her palms together.

"No problem," Bernard assuaged, "What can I get you ladies?"

"I'll have a Pina Colada."

"What are you having, Tammi?" Bernard positioned closer to the bartender.

"It's Tammi-Lynn," she smiled. "Ummm, I'll have a Strawberry Daiquiri with a shot of 100% Puerto Rican rum on the side."

"I guess you ain't playing around." Darius chuckled.

"Nope," she downed the shot once it was placed.

Soon, they settled into a sectional booth. Darius had noted how Tammi-Lynn had been quietly observing the interactions between the Haitian Sensations.

The conversations were kept at a basic level. Darius learned a few details about Tammi-Lynn who had once been preparing for a nursing degree, having been concerned with the dynamics of hygiene and piercing.

She seemed unsettled about working in the accounting department for Serenity Cruise Lines. She complained about the rate of pay and medical coverage before realizing she'd said too much.

12