Flickering Between Ginny & Tammi Ch. 02

Story Info
He reels in the cycles of volatile sex.
5.9k words
4.6
23.3k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And so, he stood inches away from the door. The network of nerves had rendered him senseless. She moved a tongue's length closer to him, ever more confident, having sprung from her sexual reserves to unveil this new self.

Darius adjusted the fuzz from his lens, sipped in the view of this beautiful woman clad in evening attire. The low-cut, ivory-lace ensemble wrapped her figure snugly, accentuating her breasts. Cinnamon chips—sumptuously taut, A-sized morsels pierced through the silk-soft negligee.

Ginny stopped for a few seconds to pluck the lining of her panties, adjusting her thigh-highs. She looked strikingly hot and caramel-esque. Her salacious legs, feminine smooth with light muscular ridges, slender; with a dose of sensual awareness exuding from her skin.

Wherever she walked this underlying sense of quiet self lingered. She had been blooming before him in exotic display. His Latin rose sans the thorns.

Darius moved away from the door. Sometimes it appeared ajar, almost speaking to him. Mind started to fuck with him. It was a tempting exit. One that would easily have him mumbling curse words down the stairwell, stumbling.

The fire escape had been another haunting proposition just one room to his left.

"What's the matter with you?" Her eyes rummaged for anything he'd kept smothered in his soul, including the microscopic truth.

"Shocked?" Ginny added confusion with a smile.

"Ummm—yeah, I am." He followed up with a bit of nervous laughter, attempting to play off the fact that less than thirty minutes prior to Ginny's surprise, his cock enjoyed a game of gag and swallow courtesy of Tammi's frenetic mouth.

"Darius, you look fucked up!" She laughed, moved her head back, examining the weight of Saturday night's toll as evidenced across his grill.

She hadn't known this Tammi girl. Never saw her, but had unknowingly shared her beau's flesh, having lapped three quarters of his doggedness.

"I'm fine." He regained himself, rubbed the palm of his hands against his thighs, smearing sticky remnants of mix, lingering traces of Tammi into his jeans. Distractedly, he played with his digits, rolling them before his slit-heavy eyes.

"Okay, so you're unfocused. Does this mean I have to do all the work?" She chuckled. "Wait a minute babe," Ginny kicked off her pink, feathery heels; left the room in search of seductive, mood music.

"Whaa—"

"We need us some Luther!" She shouted from kitchen.

"VANDROSS is fine, baby!

She danced her way back into the living room- ever closer, lip-synching, "A House Is Not A Home."

Darius' breath fell deeper. The once sweet and perfumed air in the room went dry. He sucked his palate and scratched the top of his bald-sweaty dome, walking clumsily in tiny circles.

Just then the phone rung out its distraction, leaving him with only seconds to peruse the damage, blurrily revealed. Ginny doubled back, scooped the receiver, walking scantily towards the glint of moonlight.

Something rumbled in his belly. He tried to figure in his dizzily haze whether he had left her with his number.

"Fuck, if it was Tami-Lynn!" He allowed the scenario to swell.

"DARIUS..." Ginny called out.

"Huh?"

"It's my mom."

"Why?!"

"She needs you to..."

Abruptly, Ginny returned her attention to the call and then hung up, affecting a look of sorrow stitched on her face.

"What's up with your mom?" He asked wryly.

"It's just that she and my aunt went at it again." Ginny collapsed onto the sofa chair. "My aunt sometimes gets in these kinda moods and just drinks. It happened ever since her husband died."

"That's too bad. So everything is okay now? You're mom, she all set with a ride?"

"Her taxi just got there. She'll be here in ten."

"Well, alright, I'm getting into the shower now. Work was long and I stopped to get some brews with Bernard. By the way, Bethany says hi." "You should've called me, I would've joined you guys. But, then again, I wanted to surprise you. Darius, I'm sorry."

"It's okay. You know, I'm just tired. Truth be told, I had a few so I really need to wake up a bit. I appreciate you." He kissed her forehead. "Let me get in this shower. I'll talk to you when I'm out."

Darius ended the conversation, tip-toeing through romantic props and candle lights, en route to the master bedroom. The turns of guilt fermented in his guts. The time to have offered consolation should've happened minutes ago, but the art of preservation prevailed.

He removed all evidence quickly. Threw the jeans and button-down shirt in the sink, ran a bit of water and then proceeded to wash the cum-spots out with hygienic hand-soap.

When it was good enough, he then tossed the items, convincingly, outside the stall.

"Babe," Ginny arrived moments later, muffling through the sprays. "I know...you're in...shower...but... left...clothes... they're all wet!" "Precisely," he whispered.

Moments later, just before passing out, he overheard Ginny's mom cursing about the entire episode in Spanish. It would take nearly twenty fours hours before the wavering sense of alcohol would fade.

He awoke with the morning's blur still in his eyes, having coasted from one dream sequence to the next, allowing segments of the night's activities to sift.

He awoke for something splendidly wet kept drawing his cock into a euphoric rise. Darius widened his eyes, looked beneath the covers to find Ginny there with a surprising smile.

She played nervously, clasping tightly on his dick, struggling to work out a definitive rhythm. Her mouth imparted aquatic warmth. There she looked up at him completely naked. Her hair slightly tangled in curls & knots.

She gripped his dick, handling it nervously as though she were turning a thick batch of cookie-dough with a splintered spoon.

"Babe...Whoa...umMM...whaT..."

She spat his dick out. "Lie back and relax. I know, I can't believe I'm doing this either! She returned, released again, "Am I doing this okay?"

"Feels wonderful, baby you got this! Just keep your tongue back. Relax those teeth a little bit...yeah...like that...mmmmmmmmmmmm."

Ginny followed as instructed. Her head bobbed clumsily on his engorged member. She tried downing his fudge pop before coming back up, repeating the sequence.

Darius, amazed, could no longer hold back the fluid that had been penned up from nine months of having known nothing of this oral sensation from her. She pulled it out, continued to lick cautiously, sensing his body twitching.

"I'm about to burst!" He lowered her mouth down to the base of his cock, ever closer to the back of her throat.

"Just swallow for ME!!!" Darius erupted into a geyser-like emission that flooded her gullet. Left Ginny without an option but to swallow the initial release.

"Mmmm-ahhhh!!" He cried.

Ginny downed the first wave, grimaced and pulled his dick from out of her mouth. She kept jerking him into upward spurts unsure as to whether she should slurp the floated cream that had glazed the top of his dome.

Slick ropes of throat-juice collapsed to form a potent slickness. His cock pulsed a few seconds, spewing the last of his light streams. The remaining trickles of him combined with her salivary juice, bubbled into a creamy, froth-white and pearly pool collected at the base of his sacks.

She relaxed her fist. Spread her fingers out so that a thin web of jizz stretched between her digits. Droplets of him were found beaded and splotched on her mauve-shaded, manicured nails.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh..." Ginny rested her head on his pelvis, somewhat overwhelmed.

"Turn around for me!" Darius got up. His voice grew excited.

"You want to go again?"

"C'mon baby, I'm hard. How did I taste? I know some of it..."

"I gotta get use to it. That's all I'll say." She smirked.

"I want to make love to you baby. Is that alright?"

"I want it too but just go easy for me. It's been too long."

Gently, he flipped her on all fours. Darius stood by the lip of the bed, smearing the mix of sex left glistening on his gland. His hands contoured her waistline. She maneuvered herself into a comfortable position, doggie style; her legs spread slightly apart.

Ginny elevated her ass high, exposing her tight floral folds, sealed with a light film of secretion. Her rosebud rested in its defiance. He knew better than to press his thumb into her caramelized, cherry hole. She despised anything to do with anal sex. Thought it was the most forbidden of all depravities.

"Darius, stop spreading my ass apart. You know I don't like that!"

Ginny's freshly trimmed pussy hung out and had not been prepared for the spot his cock had chosen. Darius rested one foot on the lip of the bed. He squeezed and then smacked a dab of jizz to mark the initial route, utilizing the lubricant blend to glide easily.

He parted, pushed his cock between her tight folds, summoning her body rhythms. She trembled on all fours as he dug his cock in explorative fashion. The journey caused her silken walls to erupt into terrific spasms.

He pulled away and lowered himself, placed his face just beneath her leaking oriface.

Darius lapped, having fashioned his tongue into a ladle so as to collect the vitamins of her pomegranate fruit. He suckled the sweet skin fiber that coated her clit. Repeated strikes from the tip of his tongue sent her into juicing.

"I don't know what has gotten into you this morning." Darius moved to fully immerse his cock into her sex. Deep strokes consistently pounded her wetness.

"...wanted you last night." All she would utter.

"Is that the truth?"

She nodded slightly. They moved towards the center of the bed, still attached. Inside her tight, watery tunnel, he broke: "You feel wonderful. Is it good?"

"AHHHHHHH!! YES!" She heaved. Her body shriveled into a state of release.

Her face grew flush. Raven curls matted with sweat. Darius sunk a few fingers in her mouth before increasing his thrusts. Seconds coaxed minutes. The hands of time spun erratically.

Felt it deep in his abdomen, mercurially rising. The eruption felt qualitative in pleasure. The climactic release filled her insides, causing heat and leakage from her reserve. Darius emptied, squeezed and writhed to the last of his fluidity.

"It burns." She trembled. Her pussy stretched. Folds collapsed outward. Ginny kept to all fours for a minute and then flipped onto her back. Her sex throbbed as she squeezed a light stream of cum juice all over the tangerine bed sheets.

"Wonderful." He smiled, watching her breathe heavily with arms spread out, angelic. She had affected sensuality reminiscent of a young Rita Moreno times several degrees of a new depravity.

They lied in each other's arm feeling the weight of the world pulling them closer.

Monday morning progressed. Coffee brewed. Oatmeal thickened in the air.

***

For the next few days, recreational sex or no, Ginny made it clear that her pussy had been off limits. "Shit's on lockdown! I'm not even close to joking." She smiled, snuffing out Darius' attempts. Again, a pattern presented itself.

Pussy deficiency ruled his days. His sacks had become swollen plumps of ripened fruit, thickening to burst. Dry humping became a luxury.

She looked sumptuous on nights where he felt intimidated to try, especially when Ginny wore her pink- XXXL tee reading: 100% Boricqua: Don't Fuck With Me! It had been given to her on a dare that she wouldn't wear it.

Ginny needed her rest. She'd spent too much time out of work researching how to go about opening her own business. Attended seminars, took up courses; workshops and beauty shows around the way, networking her ass off.

As for Darius, Serenity Cruise Lines made more demands out of him. He hadn't the luxury of dream fulfillment. The promotional season ushered a storm of its own called Mandatory Overtime.

Tammi was still on his mind. After all, she'd left him with splendid visuals, orally downing him while he drove at high speeds. He loved the way she bathed in his dairy, swimmingly. How she'd slurped and swallowed some of his juices, leaving the rest smeared all over his person, evident for any CSI beginner to solve in mid- sleep.

Tammi-Lynn! As countrified as the name sounds, she weighed on his dome, sketched lewdly in his brain for days. Darius relished taking her pussy in the midst of a blooming lily field or whatever the clichéd imagery.

He had to have her again and even sent emails detailed with such proposition. They agreed to meet up for lunch, a follow up to their last lewdly encounter.

"Alright," he smiled, checking out her ensemble. She kept it simple and wore a one-piece jean dress. No stockings. She kept the top zippered up to her chin. He tried hard not to stare down her 36DDs, at least not in front of the passerby or anywhere close to the sexual harassment policy hung on the corner wall.

"Looks like you had a bit of sun." Darius said smiling, looking away.

"I know my arms are all red."

"...nose peeling, skin flaking. Are you trying to match my flavor?"

"Still be awhile to catch up to your shade. Nice tone though."

"Okay, now that we got all the formalities over with, what happened when you got home?"

"Not a big deal. They were all sleeping, passed out on the bed. He didn't know what time I got in. So, what's on your mind? You look like you're holding something back, like about to choke."

"I'm not looking to complicate things..."

"...let me guess, you want to hit it!"

"There you go!" Darius stuttered.

"So what happened to you when you got home?" Tammi redirected.

"Never mind all that!"

"The fuck I will, what happened? Did you get in trouble?" She said in a mocking tone.

"No, but..."

"You had make-up sex."

"Yes."

"How did she taste?"

"Do you mean..."

"I already know how you taste." She smiled.

"This is crazy. Are you getting anything to eat? The line is building up."

"I'm not hungry except for the details. Did she smell me on you or did you have time to clean up? I know I left you pretty sticky. How did you..."

"These questions!"

"It just makes me horny. What's the big deal? I think she's hot. I mean, I saw her before. Like when you stopped by to pick up your check last week."

"In what kind of way do you think she's—"

"Hot?"

"Yeah"

"I bet you would like that. Wouldn't you?"

"What?"

"I bet you would like to see me eat her pussy or something dreamy like that."

"Not in her to be that way, not at all."

"You're sweating. I thought someone of your experience had the ability to handle a lil' something on the side, but I can tell that it's bothering you. You must be getting serious with her."

"Alright, let me break this hymn down for you, I love her...yes, but the relationship is difficult. When we finally comb through all of the emotional problems the sex suffers. When we get some kind of agreement on the sex, the emotional shit comes back into play. I can't figure it out one way or another."

"We're too emotional and even made to be complex. Someone needs to balance shit out for you guys. Good time to try something new."

"She won't do it!"

"What makes you so sure you know what she really wants? Every body gotta feed their fetishes, even the good girls. You men swear you got us all figured out. Let me hip you to something."

"Enlighten me."

"I'm not saying that you guys constantly ignore our feelings, but if most of y'all were consistent in showing us some attention.

Then there isn't anything we wouldn't do for you guys. Make us feel as though we're loved regardless. Respect us. Show us respect for who we are or how we feel. Now about eating pussy..."

"She's too reserved!"

"It can be done. See, now you have me intrigued. And, I'll tell you why..."

"I don't know. Our timing would have to be right. I'm not feeling that she would be into another woman."

"You just need to be real with yourself. This is who you are and a woman like that needs to learn how to open up a little bit." "Would your husband do it for you? Let you have two men at once?"

"No! But, I've come to terms about him. And, how do you know we haven't done our share of freaky things?"

"Spill it, I want to know."

"When the time is right, I will. I'm more into making this thing happen. I'm getting horny."

"You're horny," he whispered, "with all of these people walking by?"

"You act as if your cock is not hard right now."

It's ridiculous," he flashed a tell-tale smile.

"What does she do for a living?"

"She's a hairdresser, but she just quit. She wants to open her own hair salon."

"Maybe she just might have it in her to entertain a poor little housewife with bad hair."

"Ingenious!"

"I'm ambitious," she smirked, "because I haven't had pussy in a long time."

Darius laughs, "This is so chancy. Why am I letting you talk me into this?"

"Because," Tammi reached underneath the table to feel his swollenness, "he doesn't seem to think so! Even if all we do is plant a seed this will work!"

She winked, curled a little smile. Soft dimples accentuated her round face, pushed up high into her cheek bones.

Her plump backside jiggled slightly. It made him yearn to fill her ample rump. He would conceal himself throughout the remaining day, imprinted by Tammi's cherubic face and porcelain flesh.

Drifting back to Ginny, he wondered whether she would indulge in having her pussy lapped by another woman's tongue. Thoughts made ripe for the stroking.

***

Tammi had it all planned out. Knew exactly how she wanted the evening to progress or flow, methodically. She complained to Bethany about the unmanageability of her hair. Poor weather conditions were to blame, besides the inept hairdressers that couldn't quite work it right.

Bethany recommended a wonderful stylist she knew. Ginny jumped at the news and called Tammi up right away. Said she was expanding her own business to include personal visits. She even had Darius pass out business cards all over work.

"I'm going to feel them out. If any of them look like they're trifling, I'm going to lock your ass out. Besides, I gotta find a way to have a good work relationship with them. I need the money and who knows, if I can't pay the bills, I just might be a Serenity Cruise Line member." Ginny laughed.

Friday night. It was all about to go down. The thought permeated while he sat at a traffic light, legs trembling over the scenario. He arrived shortly after 9pm, inches away from the door.

Ginny sensed his steps and answered, wearing an apron over her black spandex outfit. It was a one piece number cropped low and it bore a moderate show of cleavage.

"Careful, my gloves are all messy! I got hair dye all over them." She kissed him smiling, kept her hands behind her back.

Darius noticed her eyes were glazed. Over by the bar, an array of liquors aligned the countertop: Barcardi rums, light, dark and imported; Jose Cuervo Tequila, light and gold; Friday's Margarita, Manhattan & Mudslide mixes.

They'd just finished having shots of 101% Puerto Rican Rum served with lime wedges. Ginny left to the kitchen to remove her gloves. Just then, the bathroom door opened up. The sounds of distant flushing filled the background. Tammi walked out.

From across the kitchen, she rushed to greet her. "Darius," Ginny showcased by extending her left hand, "This is my awesome, awesome friend TAMMI!!! AND TAMMI...this is my love." She then lowered her head and heavy lidded eyes.

"It's Tammi-Lynn!" She spoke. Her sapphire-blue and tranquil pools said more. They bore no signs of nervousness.

It's nice to meet you." She smiled. Her eyes noticeably reflected the affects of liquor and perhaps a more potent substance.

"I know her. She's Bethany's friend." He played it off.

"It's good that y'all know each other up in there. Anyways, do you like the way I did her hair?" Ginny fumbled around with some bottles, pulled one out.

12