Flicking The Switch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
evadare
evadare
31 Followers

Allen took the plate and looked at her. "On all fours."

Judith bent over, pondering what the hell he was thinking and then gasped out loud when she felt the warmth of the plate on her back.

"Stay still. You are a table, do you understand?" Allen picked up the silver utensils and slowly started to eat his dinner, feeling rather pleased with Judith, knowing it would not take a month as his friends had foreseen.

Judith stayed as still as she could, her own mouth watering at the smell of the food, remembering her meager lunch so many hours ago.

Allen finished the fine meal Basil had provided, and sat back, leaving the plate on Judith's back. "Do not move little one." He rose and found the dish he had asked Basil to bring with the dinner. Nodding in pleasure, he filled the bowl with bare scraps of meat, a bone with some meat still remaining on it, several stalks of broccoli. He turned to Judith and lifted the plate from her back. As he squatted down beside her, he showed her the Oneida silver dog dish he had found. "Read it."

Judith gazed at the etched words, and felt her soul wrench. "Bitch, Sir."

"A bitch is a female dog. For the time being, you are MY bitch, until an appropriate name can be decided upon." Allen set the bowl down before her face. "Eat your dinner."

Judith reached her hand out to the bowl and then whimpered as a slap was delivered to her ass.

"Did I say to use your hands, bitch?" Allen said strongly.

"No Sir," Judith said shakily and lowered her face to the bowl, eating the meal with relish. She had known of some Dommes that had fed their subs this way, and one she knew had even fed her sub dog food. She was heartened that this was just regular food served and eaten differently. She did find it difficult to gnaw on the bone though, and ended up drooling all over it.

"There's my good bitch," Allen said approvingly. He had returned his plate to the cart. Placing the covers back on the food. "Finished? Good girl," Allen snatched the bowl from her face placing it on the cart. "Time to get ready for bed. To your feet."
Judith stood up slowly, pausing to rub her knees. It had been a long time since she had ever been on her knees for so long. She gazed at him, and then lowered her eyes, waiting.

"Lift your eyes, bitch. You are going to take a quick tour of the house before we go to bed." Allen took her hand in his and with a soft pull, lead her from the den.

What she had not noticed earlier, she drank in now. The front room was gracefully decorated. Not too plain, but severely high chic. A room that belonged in a magazine rather than in an actual home. His quiet running commentary about certain aspects of each room were dutifully nodded at.

Each room had its purpose and whether a house big or small they were generally the same. As they entered a hallway, Allen spoke up. "This is MY wing. You will be placed here at MY request. If you should dissatisfy me, know that you will be removed to the other wing."

He opened one door to a beautiful decorated blue room. "This is YOUR room when you earn it. Note I said WHEN you earn it. This is not where you will be sleeping right now." He continued on and opened the door to the bathroom. No. This was no bathroom: this was more of a miniature health spa, with a sunken tub, several exercise machines, a massage table, and a steam room.

He led her through the room to two large double doors and opened them to his bedroom. In dark hunter green and burgundy with the warmth of mahogany wood, it was a very male room. He led her to the side of his bed and pointed down. There on the floor was a large dark blue dog bed embroidered with ‘bitch'. "There is your bed for now. I want you near me. For now though, let us bathe and wash away some of your fear."

He led her back to the bathroom, running the taps on the tub and adding a good amount of bubbles to it. "You will be expected to do this. I do it tonight because your mind is reeling and I don't want you scalding me because of ignorance." Allen shed his clothes flinging them to a hamper, and then inspected the welts that were subsiding on his ass.

He looked at Judith and pointed down. "You did this to me." Judith turned her head away from the angry welts that still seemed so vivid. Allen climbed gingerly into the bath, hissing as the water hit him and then looked at her. "Come bitch."

Judith stepped tentatively into the water, and then lowered down into it. As she lifted her eyes, a washcloth was being held out to her. "Wash me, and then we'll see about getting you clean," Allen said quietly.

With experienced hands, Judith gently cleaned him, skirting the welts but then returning to them with an even gentler touch. She moved around in front of him, keeping her eyes lowered, and gently cleaned his chest.

"Mmmm. Good girl. Now lets see about you." Allen grabbed the washcloth, dousing it liberally with the liquid soap and turning to her breasts, casually trailing the silkiness across her nipples. He lifted each arm, cleaning her with a touch inspiring a trail of heat, and then grasped the hair at her sex, tugging on it. "This will have to go."

Judith squirmed against him, feeling very aroused in the water, and then gasped at his words. "No please..."

"Up you go bitch," Allen lifted her from the water, setting her on the edge of the tub. He collected the razor and cream from the shelf next to the tub and turned to her. "It needs to be done." With a finger sliding into her lips and parting them, he liberally coated her sex with the shaving cream, smiling as she winced from the coolness. With extreme patience, he carefully set the razor against her pubic hair, carefully shaving away a defense. "Don't move little one." He continued to shave her with intricate care, his thumb and finger playing against her clit, tugging her lips from one side to the other.

Judith closed her eyes and hissed slightly, recognizing the boil of passion simmering beneath the surface of her skin. And then warm water was splashing against her clit, rinsing the hair away, leaving her sex bald for the first time in over twenty years.

"Time for bed, bitch," Allen stood and reached his hand out to her. Judith was so aroused that she didn't think she could stand securely, but with an insistent tug, she was to her feet. Warm voluminous towel enfolded around her, drying her softly as he draped it against her. Allen briskly toweled himself off and crooked a finger at her.

"Come." He led her once more to the bedroom, the towels still wrapped around them. "Tomorrow, you will have a list of duties. Consider it training. You are to complete the tasks well. You are not known for slipshod work in your business, therefore it will not be acceptable here. Do you understand?"

"Yes," Judith whispered, and then cried out as the hand slapped her face once more. Trembling she croaked out "Yes Sir."

"Good. Many of the things I have done tonight you will do from now on. They are to be yours to accomplish." Allen snapped his fingers. "Towel." Judith relinquished the towel to him, standing there shivering from chill, nervousness, general shock finally giving way to strong arousal. She knew her nipples were tight and her skin flushed and embarrassed her head ducked down again.

Allen hissed out a breath, saying more to himself, "Yes a very fine investment." He jerked her chin up. "Do you need the restraints tonight, bitch?"

Judith remembered the soreness from earlier quickly shook her head, "No Sir."

"Good girl. To your bed then." He indicated the dog bed on the floor and she looked at him in disbelief, but then catching his eyes and seeing the determination there, lowered down, curling into the softness of the cushion. Something must have touched him, for he fetched a light cover, placing it gently over her. He turned climbing to his own bed and doused the lights.

The dawn broke. Judith woke slowly, feeling awkward in her place, eyes blinking, and then shutting again. She rubbed her cheek against the rough fabric of the pillow she was laying on, the memories flooding back. She was naked but beneath a soft warm cover. She was not at home. She was in a house far from home, an estate really. She was being offered a view from another side of life. The other side of life that she had meted out with extreme prejudice. Judith looked up at the windows with the hint of sunlight coming through, and then to the bed that she was laying beside.

The comforter was askew and the form was belly down. Judith moved up to her knees, stretching her arms over her head and looked down at the confusing man that had taken her. She thought about running. But to where? She thought about tying him up, oh but if he got free. She gazed down at Allen, her eyes flooding once more as the futility of the situation engulfed her. She raised her hands to her face and silently wept, feeling a change occurring within her. She wiped the last tear from her face, bold determined now to make it through the week and then tell him to go to Hell. Judith couldn't wait to see the look on his face when she pronounced it. Oh sure, she would do his bidding for a week, and had been called much worse than a bitch before. She could do this.

She looked at Allen once more, and was curious as to why he hadn't awoken when it was so clearly morning. Judith laughed quietly, and said to herself A female dog am I?...and how does a dog wake it's Master?"

Judith climbed softly to the bed, slowly so as to not make the firm mattress move. She lowered her head to the welts on his buttocks and with great deliberate strokes, her tongue flickered out, licking him.

"JESUS!" Allen backhanded her off the bed, sitting bolt upright. "You bitch! It's Saturday. Do you mind if I sleep in?" His hand went carefully to the welts, touching them gingerly. His eyes shot down at her, cringing on the floor, her hand to her cheek.

Judith croaked out, "Good morning, Sir," before lowering her eyes. WOW, she wouldn't do that again.

Allen looked at her sharply, and then his face became a silent mask, contemplating her. "And good morning to you, my little bitch," He spoke calmly, but Judith could hear the tone change. "Go find Basil. Tell him to feed you breakfast, and to prepare mine. Tell him also to call the stable. If I'm up this early, I may as well ride."

"Yes Sir," Judith rose to her feet, and turned to walk away.

Allen was off the bed in a flash, gripping her hair, pushing her to the floor. "On your hands and knees, bitch," He growled at her.

Judith cried out, and then lowered her head, "Yes Sir." She slowly crawled out the door.

Judith remembered the brief tour from the night before, and thought it would be best to make her way to the kitchen. The going was slow, and she thought once or twice to rise to her feet to continue, but knowing that she had upset him already was niggling at her mind.

Judith entered the kitchen and immediately saw a pair of legs wearing slacks. She didn't raise her head but whispered, "Basil?" The legs turned around, facing her. She felt the hot flush covering her bare body in embarrassment, but she had her orders.

"Yes bitch?" Judith almost sunk into the floor, hearing Allen's major domo calling her that as well.

"Allen has sent me to..." She stopped horrified. Judith bit her lip deeply and started again. "Sir would like his bitch fed and his breakfast prepared. He would also like to ride this morning and has asked you to call the stables."

"Surprising that Sir is up so early on a Saturday," Basil voice was monotone, nothing could be construed from the modulation, but his words were merely repeating what Allen had already said. "Okay bitch. No dogs allowed in my kitchen. Out to the dining room. I'll bring you your breakfast there."

"Thank you Basil," Judith whispered softly. She crawled to the dining room, and finally rose, seating herself in a chair. Judith was looking around the room admiring the intriguing taste of simplistic art when Allen entered. He was dressed in English riding gear: leggings, jacket and boots. Allen stood in the doorway and their eyes locked.

He strode forward angrily and yanked her out of the chair. "What are you?" He asked.

"A dog? Sir?" Judith trembled as she replied, not knowing what she had done now.

"You are a bitch. And do bitches sit at tables?" He sat down where she had been sitting, looking down at her.

Oh shit, she had done it again. She lowered her head and whispered, "No Sir." She rose up slightly and stayed on her hands and knees, waiting.

Basil entered the room and leaned down, sliding the dog dish before her face. "Good morning Sir! Beautiful morning for a ride."

"It is indeed, Basil. Papers?" Allen sat back as Basil slipped a plate before him. Basil had prepared a lovely omelette for himself. For Judith, there was oatmeal.

"Yes Sir, but the London Times. It was delayed in shipment." Basil poured coffee and orange juice and then stood still, waiting.

"Very good Basil. Have you rang the stables?" Allen bent to the task of cutting the omelette, smiling at the luscious cheese dripping from it.

"Yes Sir. Sherazad will be brought up in thirty minutes."

"Excellent! That will be all, Basil," Allen picked up the coffee cup, ignoring the raised eyebrow of his manservant.

"Very well, Sir," Basil left quietly. Allen looked down at Judith who was staring at the bowl in disgust.

"Is there a problem, bitch?" Allen asked, taking a bite of the omelette.

"Sir, I can't stand oatmeal. I have hated it with a passion since I was a child. Please Sir," Judith replied.

"Too bad. Either eat that or go hungry." Allen made smacking sounds as he chewed on the omelette.

Judith bent her head sullenly, eyeing the bowl and then bent down more, eating it slowly while making slight gagging noises.

Allen looked up once, but then ignored her for preference of the news that lay before him in the papers, eagerly eating his own breakfast.

When Judith had finished half the bowl, Allen glanced over and then dipped a finger into his coffee and tracing against her lips, smiling as her mouth opened, sucking the caffeine from him. He knew from his investigations that she barely survived without coffee in the morning. He finished the coffee and the orange juice, pushing his chair back to stand and noting that she had cleaned the bowl completely.

"Good girl! Ready for some exercise?" He stretched, wincing slightly.

Judith nodded. She was in dire need of exercise having been curled up in the dog bed all night. She needed to stretch, and wondered if he would allow her to use the equipment within his mini-spa.

"Did you forget something?" He stood there looking down at her.

Judith gasped and whispered, "Yes Sir, the bitch would like to be exercised."

"Better. Remember it first next time," He reached out his hand and helped her to her feet before quickly yanking her arms back to restrain her wrists.

"Follow me bitch." Judith had really no choice. She kept her eyes lowered, watching his boots walking away and then followed him through the house and out a back door.

They stepped out onto a deck in the brilliant morning sunshine, the warm breeze lifting her hair from her shoulders. Allen walked down stairs from the deck and she followed, her body flushing deeply as she realized there was a new person there at the bottom as well as a beautiful black stallion.

"Aye Master...see yer got a fine creature there yerself," A thick Scot's brogue made Judith's eyes creep up to see an elderly man, a face caressed with wrinkles of time, yet a quick smile lit his face, his eyes sparkling at her. Allen swung himself into the saddle, moving his hips positioning himself and then held his hand out to the Scotsman for a crop.

"Who that? That's just my bitch." Allen turned and leaned down, grabbing Judith's hair and pulling her close to his left stirrup. "This is where you are to remain. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir," Judith said quickly, her mind grasping that she would be walking along beside him.

Allen reached the crop out, caressing it against her buttocks and thighs. He bent his head down and whispered, "Keep up," and put the horse to a gentle walk with a soft chirrup from his lips.

Judith moved her legs, shaking slightly, keeping her gaze fixed to make sure her bare feet wouldn't step into anything, and moved easily, keeping next to him. The stallion snorted and tossed his head as they entered a groomed meadow.

Allen held the reins loosely within his hand, slowly brought the crop back and then THWAP right on Judith's buttocks, making her stumble slightly and speed up, as the horse was nudged to a trot. Allen spoke once more, leading the horse to a small clearing. "Keep up."

Judith felt her heart racing, she jogged along, still feeling confident that she could keep up. Her ass was stinging from the crop, and with her hands bound behind her, her balance was off. Her thoughts shut down to a mere chant, "keep up, keep up..." over and over in her mind.

Allen loosened the reins, digging in his heels to take the stallion to a canter, eyes glancing down at the woman running beside him. Her body was now glistening from the workout and the heat of the morning, her hair flying wildly around her. And she kept pace, increasing to a run, her shoulders coming forward and back as she tried to keep balance.

It was only when Allen urged the horse to a gallop did she falter, the off balancing of her arms tripping her feet up and she fell down face first into the sweet grass. Allen ignored her, letting the horse have free rein for a full minute before slowing the horse down, and tugging the reins to return to her. As he came upon her, she was still lying there, panting heavily, head down.

Allen leaped from the saddle, clenching the crop tightly. He walked to her and said, "FIVE... count them!"

THWAP

"Nooooo…"Judith wailed.

"That adds one. Count them bitch!"

THWAP

"One ONE!!" Judith screamed out.

THWAP

"TWO!"

THWAP

"THREE OH GOD!"

THWAP

"FOUR…" Judith was wailing now, her tears streaking down her face.

THWAP

"FI*groan*VE" Judith huddled to the ground, pain flexing through her buttocks and thighs where his crop had hit true to the mark.

Allen climbed back into the saddle, turned the horse around to the house and looked down at her.

"Get up."

Judith wearily climbed to her feet, her whole front of her body covered with the sweet meadow grass, her buttocks warmed to red. She lowered her head sniffling and went to his left stirrup, waiting.

"Good girl." Allen chirruped the horse to a walk and they quietly made their way back to the house.

Judith was really truly frightened now. This man wanted more than she could fake. Her thoughts sunk lower as they approached the rear deck once more, the Scotsman leaning against the railing, smoking a pipe.

"Grand ride, Master?" The stable man looked up as they came nearer.

"It was indeed. I do miss riding during the week," Allen slipped from the stallion's back once more, giving the long neck a loving caress. "Sherazad misses the exercise too, don't you boy?" He gave a scratch along the horse's nose and then looked at the quiet woman beside him. "Into the house, bitch."

"Yes Sir," Judith whispered softly and made her way to the deck, her backside still smarting. As she made her way up the stairs, she heard Allen and the stable man laughing about something.

Judith fought back the tears that threatened to fall once more, knowing how many times she had worked a sub over because she had asked them to go beyond their physical capabilities. She waited, her head bowed, just inside the door.

evadare
evadare
31 Followers