Flicking The Switch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
evadare
evadare
31 Followers

Allen came in and looked at her carefully. She still had grass sticking to her and her face was dirt streaked where she had cried. He gently said, "To the bath, bitch."

Judith slowly looked up, meeting his gaze for the first time in a while." Sir... if you wish me to go to the bath as your dog, please release my wrists so that I may crawl as you specified early."

Allen harrumphed. "Just walk there."

Judith sighed softly, relieved of not having to crawl. "Yes Sir."

Judith made her way through the halls, entering his wing once more.

Allen followed behind her, admiring the color against her thighs. She entered into his bathroom once more and knelt down, bowing her head.

"GOOD girl!" Allen was pleased.

She was turning into an extraordinary find. Already her true feelings and placement were showing through. He reached down and undid her ties at her wrists, watching as her shoulders rolled forward, her hands softly rubbing her wrists.

"Strip me."

Judith stood and turned around, nearly choking as she saw through the riding breeches how aroused he was. First removing his jacket, her face blushing bright red, her eyes lowered, she set it aside and removed his thin shirt, fingers curling softly against his chest hair. He leaned against the wall and raised his foot so that she could remove his boot. She did so with a minimum of grunts and pulls. As she took the second boot off, she whimpered as her bottom raked against the carpet. She paused for mere seconds, focusing once more to her task and stood up. Her hands encircled Allen's waist, fingers slipping along the waistline and then peeling the leggings down. Judith wasn't too surprised to find no underwear beneath. As she gathered the clothes, taking them to the hamper, she found herself extremely aroused, despite the pain. Serving this virile man, smelling his sweat and passion as she stripped him made her sex twinge uncontrollably.

Judith walked back and knelt once more, her eyes lowered, waiting. Allen gazed at her, his heart beating fast, and then a swiftness to his step, went to her, grasping her by her sex, two fingers driving deep into her. Her sex betrayed her, tightening around his questing fingers as a slow soft moan rose to her lips, her eyes darting up. He bent his head, biting her lips savagely, thrusting his exploring tongue to her soft mouth. With a deep moan of arousal, he brought her to her feet, fingers still deep inside her, and guided her to the enclosed shower.

After securing the door behind them, he turned, adjusting the water and switching it on. Cascades of water shot down at them as his eyes met hers, fingers finally drawing out and then with a cruel harshness, thrusting back in, spreading deep inside her as he guided her to the tiled seat in the shower.

With a hoarse whisper above the sound of the water crashing around, Allen grunted out, "Who's bitch are you?"

Judith whimpered, her arousal knowing no rest at the deep probings of his fingers, her cropped bottom wincing in pain from the coolness of the tiles. Finally gasping, she screamed out in need, "YOURS."

The water pounding at his back, Allen reached up for the massager, grabbing it from it's holder, and turning the spray to pulsate. He watched Judith closing her eyes as her body reacted to his fingers, and then directed the spray right against her clit.

"OH GOD NO OHHHHHHHHHHOHHHHHHHHH" Only once before had Judith experienced this wild feeling of pleasure as the water continually pounded her clit. Her hips rose, rocking back and forth, fucking his fingers inside her, mind melting to puddles of lust and need. Her inhibitions fell away as her hands urgently grasped upwards, her neatly manicured nails breaking as they ripped into his back.

He continued thrusting his fingers, feeling her heat, slowing the power of the massager when she became a shivering pool in front of him, her sex tight against his fingers. He watched as the pulsate turned into a simple metronome, tapping against her clit at each thrust of his fingers. He whispered once more, "Do you want me?"

Her eyes snapped open as huge gasps of air worked out of her lungs, "Yessssssssssssss."

"Tough shit." He roughly pulled his fingers out and placed the massage back in place, throwing her a washcloth. "Wash me bitch."

Judith sat there stunned. Her whole body trembled with desire and it had been denied. She willed herself to her feet, reaching the washcloth out and tenderly caressing against him washing the sweat from the horse ride away. She moved closer rubbing her body against him, soft whimpering moans escaping her mouth. He looked down at her washing his legs, bent over as the shower spray pounded against her back. The lively marks of the crop burning bright against her pale flesh. He sighed with deep contentment, knowing the first part of the training had been completed in less than a day. She had felt the arousal that good discipline brought out. And he had stopped it, holding her in check, the passion brewing just beneath the surface of her skin. As she came around to the front of him, gently cleaning his chest, he pulled her against him. "You have duties. Complete your shower and return to the room."

She whispered with obvious regret, "Yes Sir." Allen yanked open the shower door and strode away, hearing the door shut quietly behind him. He grabbed a towel and went once more to the bedroom, pulling open a night stand drawer to retrieve the list he had worked on from the reports of the investigations. Allen glanced through the open double doors, seeing her standing before the stream of water, quite still, just letting the water hit against her.

"Hurry bitch! You have a busy day." Allen called out, seeing her jump.

"Yes Sir" was called back as the water was shut off and the shower door open. She stood there looking like a drowned rat, and then asked, "Is your bitch allowed a towel, Sir?"

"Yes yes yes," Allen said impatiently, drying himself off, as he reviewed his own things to do today. Allen pulled on a pair of sweat pants and a t-shirt, pressed against his tight chest. He was lacing up his shoes as she entered the his bedroom, kneeling beside the dog bed. He reached out his hand patting the top of her head.

"Good girl." Allen looked at her and then pull out a black leather collar with D rings on it. He fitted it around her neck, buckling it shut, and then snapped a leash to it. He stood up, stretching once more and tugged the leash.

"Come bitch."

Judith lowered to her hands and crawled quietly after him.

Allen led her to a library. The smell of fresh cut wood permeated the room and row upon row of wall to wall shelves stood empty. There were boxes of books scattered around and a computer terminal. Allen reached down and unclipped the leash.

"Here, each day... you will work on cataloging and placing the books into the shelves. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir," Judith replied quietly. Although the task looked monumental, Judith was confident she could handle it. During her college years she had taken on a community center's library with much the same task.

"There will be other tasks as well. But this is your main job." Allen reached down and softly caressed her hair. "Be a good girl now and I'll send Basil along with your bowl for lunch."

"Yes Sir," Judith sighed softly at the gentleness in his touch.

Most of the morning Judith indulged herself going through the boxes pulling out books randomly. She was amazed by the sheer eccentric mix of volumes. Classics, texts, novels... All jumbled together.

By the time Basil had arrived with lunch, she was sitting at the computer terminal, her lips set in concentration, typing into a database program, setting up several different fields. She didn't looked up from the computer, and waved her hand as she normally did at work.

Basil coughed, holding the tray with the bowl on it within her sight.

Judith finally looked, and then blushed deeply, sliding from the chair and lowering herself to all fours, bending her head down.

Basil slipped the bowl under her face, patted her head and retreated from the room. Judith looked at the bowl, and felt tears stinging her eyes. He wasn't here. Why couldn't she just eat normally?

Finally, the smell of the thick stew grew too appetizing and the absence of utensils made her head bend once more, lapping the food from the bowl.

Allen silently walked in behind her, smiling to himself. He watched as her head bent to the bowl again and again, eating her lunch. He beckoned Basil in and then put his fingers to his lips, motioning to Judith.

Basil walked in and set a bowl of water beside the stew and then left again.

Judith paused in her eating, staring at the bowl of water, lifted her hand for a mere second and then placed it on the floor again.

Allen's smile deepened as she bent her head, drinking the water. He nodded to himself and slipped out once more to make some phone calls.

The dusk of the evening came, and Judith absently flicked on the light beside the computer. She had finished her lunch hours ago, yet Basil had never come to fetch the bowls. She had waited perhaps twenty minutes before rising from her knees, and heading back to the computer chair. She was immersed into figuring out what kind of category a certain book would fall into when Allen return, clicking the snap of the leash.

Judith slipped from the chair, going to her knees and hands, her head down. "Good girl!" Allen was so pleased by her reactions. He snapped the leash to her collar and looked carefully at the database, tapping it to save mode and shutting down the computer. He pulled the leash tightly and smiled again as Judith quietly followed.

"You have other duties to perform tonight, bitch."

Judith was weary from the computer work, her mind was spinning from so many titles and authors she had catalogued. She crawled quietly behind him, wondering what he had planned.

Allen led her to his room once more. He unsnapped the leash and looked at her. "Stand up."

Judith rose to her feet, keeping her eyes down. "I am having guests for dinner. You will be helping Basil serve. Do you understand?" Allen said quietly.

Judith gasped back a cry of protest and then bit her lip. She whispered, "Yes Sir."

"You will wear appropriate garments." Allen picked up a maid's outfit from the bed and held it against her. "Very nice. Put it on."

"Yes Sir," Judith was pleased. She was finally able to wear something. Somehow, the humiliation of having to serve a dinner to unknown persons diminished because she would have clothes on. She struggled into the very short black uniform, eyeing the garter straps hanging down from it. She still had no underwear, but the upper part of the uniform fit like a corset, pushing her breasts up so that they appeared to be barely held in check.

Allen watched her and nodded. He handed her the short white apron and gazed at her as she wrapped it around her waist, tying it into a bow in the back. When he handed her the thigh stockings, his hand touched hers and their eyes met. He raised his hand and stroked her cheek with the back of his hand. "Good girl."

He face grew serious and he turned away, stripping the t-shirt and sweatpants from his body as he walked impatiently into the bathroom. Before he shut the door, he gruffly said, "Report to Basil when you get your shoes on."

With that, the adjoining door was slammed and she heard the shower turned on. Judith pulled the stockings on, attaching them to the garter belt, eyes fixed to the bathroom door. She slipped on the high heels, standing unsteadily in them for they were a good two inches higher than she would have normally worn. She paused before the mirror, noting the blue circles under her eyes, and made her way carefully to the kitchen. Basil looked up as she came in. He had a cook's apron tied around his suit and was stirring a large pot.

He pulled the spoon out and walked forward, eyeing Judith up and down.

"You do clean up nice bitch." He motioned her to turn around, and she did so, jumping as the spoon struck against the back of her thigh. "Yes needed just the right bit of color. Now...go into the guest bathroom. You'll find hair implements and makeup to complete your outfit, as well as a hat. I will NOT tolerate an incomplete maid."

Judith whispered, "Yes Basil," and made her way to the guest bathroom, blushing deeply. Was she now to be disciplined by Allen's major domo as well? She sighed and wound her hair up, pinning it into place and then placed the hat on top. To the makeup, well...she never did like heavy makeup, so she put some concealer under her eyes, and a bit of color to her lips and cheeks and then returned to the kitchen once more, her eyes lowered.

"Better...Ok...go set the table… four place settings. China and silver are in the sideboard." He spoke quickly, appraising her with a glance, and then pointing to the door to the dining room.

Judith went to work. She had long admired the correctness of a formal dinner party, but had never actually put one together herself. She flipped out an Irish lace cloth, positioning it on the table before fetching Wedgwood china plates and strewing them about. She recalled what she had seen Basil fixing in the kitchen and placed soup bowls out and coffee cups and saucers. With a tremble she lifted the Waterford crystal from it's velvet cases and placed the wine goblets at each setting. The last item was the heavy utensils, and as she was pondering placement, Allen walked in straightening the bow tie of a tux.

She paused, and felt slightly weak at the knees, wanting to go down to kneel, but Allen looked at her sharply. She was held captive in his eyes, and then her eyes lowered.

"Good evening Sir," she whispered.

"And good evening to you, bitch," Allen replied and then went into the kitchen.

Judith took several deep breaths, calming herself, and then completed the table. It was lacking something, and she wasn't sure of what it was until Allen came back with a floral arrangement and twin candles. "Here. You'll find candlesticks in the top drawer. In the next drawer down, you will find napkins and rings," He handed the articles over and strode back out.

Judith did as she was told, pleased with the table and then went back into the kitchen.

"Finished? Good, the guests will be arriving shortly. Comfortable in those shoes?" Judith detected a slight sarcastic tone, but kept silent. "When the door rings, I will answer it. You will wait five minutes and then circulate with wine, do you understand?" Basil pointed to a tray filled with flutes of white wine.

"Yes Basil," Judith said.

"Ah....," Basil raised his head, listening. "There it is now. Now remember what I said, five minutes!" Basil untied the apron, hanging it to a hook and bustled out to get the door.

Judith studiously looked around the kitchen, noting a tray of appetizers and the steaming pots upon the stove. With careful steps, she lifted the tray of glasses, and then moved to the door leading to the living room. As she came closer, making smaller steps to steady herself, she heard the low rumbling of a conversation, and then a full throated laugh that she recognized. She stopped in her tracks, all color leaving her face. No it couldn't be. She continued forward, and entered into the living room, biting lightly on her lips.

Basil stopped her, straightened the bow of her apron and then nudged her forward, whispering, "Serve the one lady first, the other ignore, understand?"

Judith whispered back quickly, "Yes Basil." Her eyes raised and her heart dropped.

Sharon was leaning against the fireplace her head thrown back as she laughed once more. Her best friend. The woman that knew her better than she knew herself. And she was here. Judith moved forward with the tray and held it tightly before Sharon. "Would Mistress care for a drink?"

"Why yes, dear...I believe I will," Sharon studiously avoided her eyes as she lifted a flute to her lips, leaving a red gash of lipstick against the crystal.

As Judith stood there, silently pleading with Sharon to look at her, there was a slight cough from the other side of the room. Her eyes darted over to Allen, who was beckoning her with a finger.

"I really must apologize Peter. Seems she has had no serving experience at all," Allen looked down at the man she had only seen last night. It was the man who had worn the Armani.

Judith moved before him, lowering the tray to him. "Would Sir care for some wine?" She tried to sound as pleasant as possible, but her throat was screaming to be released. And then she saw her.

Next to Peter behind him a bit was a gorgeous woman, sleek and black haired, skin the color of ivory. She was dressed in silks, but around her neck was a collar. She was kneeling casually, her bottom resting against her ankles, her fingers playing with the dress folds. Judith stared. She had seen subs before, but this was totally different. This woman looked like a pampered pet.

Judith shot her eyes back at Peter, and then respectfully lowered them, holding the tray steady.

"Wine is a lovely idea," Peter lifted a glass from the tray but held it casually.

Judith turned to Allen, her cheeks felt like they were flaming. "Your wine, Sir."

Allen lifted the last glass from the tray, traced it against her lips, and smiled. "Good girl. Fetch the appetizers."

Judith moved away with the empty tray, glancing back at Sharon once more, who had turned to look at some thing on the mantelpiece.

Allen whispered, "Move it, bitch." Judith scurried from the room. Judith fought back heart wrenching sobs as she made her way back to the kitchen. Her own best friend. DAMN. Someone she thought she could trust. Treating her like SHIT.

She was about ready to fling the tray across the room when she saw Basil watching her. "Little surprised by the guests, I see," Basil said snidely.

Judith breathed deeply and set the empty tray down and picked up the tray of appetizers. She would show them. She would make it and continue with her plan to tell Allen to Go to Hell. She would lose her best friend, she would lose so much, but she would survive this blasted week.

As she entered the living room once more, she detected a strained atmosphere. Both Allen and Sharon were watching Peter closely as he dripped wine from his fingertips to the collared woman's mouth.

Allen spoke up. "Her training... how long ago?" He motioned with his hand to serve Sharon first and Judith circulated quietly, keeping her eyes lowered.

"Her training is continuous, but I acquired her two years ago. She had a month of breaking in, such as we spoke before. Once properly broken, she has been yet a sparkling gem that gets polished." Peter dipped his finger into his glass once more, dripping the wine to his girl's mouth.

"From what I've seen she's exquisite, Peter love," Sharon spoke as she carefully lifted the canapés from the tray.

Judith moved away from Sharon, silently seething, but storing the anger to be dealt with at a later time. She moved before Peter, holding the tray out silently, keeping her eyes lowered, but watching the girl discreetly. She was taken by surprise when Peter took several canapés, and then held one out to the woman. She moved her head down, quietly nibbling from his hand.

Judith backed away, forgetting where she was, eyes fixed on the woman. Her attention turned to Allen and the glance of his deeply sparkling eyes upon her made her move to him quickly, holding the tray out.

"Hungry, bitch?" Allen asked as he took an appetizer popping it in his mouth.

"No Sir," Judith said quietly. She backed away once more and went back to the kitchen. She was somehow intrigued by the woman. She knew of subs, but this one seemed less but more. She gathered her courage and whispered softly to Basil as he puttered around, making last minute detailed preparations. "Basil… the woman there. Is she Peter, Sir's sub?"

evadare
evadare
31 Followers