Flicking The Switch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
evadare
evadare
31 Followers

"No bitch. That is his slave. There is a difference you know." Basil ducked his head down basting a large roast.

Judith had heard of such things, but she had never really seen such a relationship within her own circle of BDSM friends. Most of her group was Domme/sub. Occasionally a Dom would come to one of their sessions/discussions, but then they would turn out to be perverts or assholes and would loose interests rather quickly when the Dommes would find out their true nature. Oh sure, she knew that there were more Doms/subs out there then there were Dommes/subs, but within her group, it just didn't seem to be the majority.

Basil removed the apron once more and moved to the door. "Stay!"

"Yes Basil," Judith whispered gently, keeping her eyes down.

Judith listened hearing the manservant announcing dinner and looked quickly around the room, trying to figure out what her next task would be.

Basil returned and motioned to her. "Go collect the empty goblets from the living room and then come back here." He picked up an opened bottle of wine and brushed past her into the dining room.

Judith lifted the empty tray and made her way to the living room once more, lifting the flutes one by one, straining to hear the conversation.

As she walked back into the kitchen, Basil hissed at her. "About time, bitch." He thrust a soup tureen to her hands. "Go serve. Make sure Peter's girl is served last."

Judith held the tureen carefully and made her way into the dining room. By now her feet were killing her and her steps were mincing. She made her way to the sideboard and removed the lid of the tureen, stirring the ladle. She turned and collected Sharon's bowl, filling it quietly, mindful of Allen's eyes upon her. She stood up a bit straighter and collected Peter's bowl, walking it to the sideboard and filling the cream soup into the bowl. As she brought it back, bending slightly as she returned it in front of him, she felt his broad hand caressing down her thigh. She muffled a gasp, her skin warming, and stood up, becoming very still.

"Yes, Allen. I do agree." Peter stroked down her thigh once more and then pinched the skin at her hip. She stumbled slightly in the shoes, whimpering.

"Enough Peter," Allen said quietly. He snapped his fingers, catching Judith's attention and she moved, collecting his bowl and filling it quickly before returning it before him. Her hands were trembling and he caught one in his own until her eyes met his. He gave a curt nod and released her hand. She moved to the last bowl, before the quiet woman, and lifted it bringing it to the sideboard.

"Anya... utensils," Peter said sharply.

"Yes Master," the woman replied and gathered the silver so carefully placed beside her setting and handed them over, bowing her head.

Judith placed the soup before her, feeling her heart go out to her, and slipped silently back to the kitchen, pausing at the door as Peter pointed to the bowl and Anya lowered her head, lapping the soup lightly.

Judith pushed her way into the kitchen, clinging to the door, panting slightly.

"What are you doing, bitch?" Basil asked gruffly. He was still at the stove, fixing various dishes. "Get over here."

Judith let go of the door, and felt her ankle give way beneath her. She cried out and fell to the floor.

The door flew open and Allen stood there looking down at her. "Get up bitch," Allen growled softly.

Judith struggled to her feet, holding her hurt ankle up slightly and looked at him pleading. "Sir please... No more."

"Continue… Basil, main course immediately!" Allen swept out, and Judith felt tears stinging at her eyes.

Basil walked over carrying a large platter of sliced roast, hissing at her. "Get going bitch."

Judith bit her lip deeply and pushed back through to the dining room, limping slightly, holding tightly to the tray. Allen was arguing something with Sharon, but stopped, looking up at her.

"Bring it here, bitch."

Sharon gasped and looked at Judith finally.

Judith walked forward, holding the tray before her and stood next to Allen's chair as he lifted slices out, placing them around at his guests' plates. She kept her eyes down balancing on her one foot.

Sharon started again. "It's too much."

"Don't!" Allen dropped the serving fork with a clatter onto the tray.

"All I'm saying is..."Sharon began once more.

Allen raised one finger pointing at Sharon, freezing the words on her lip.

"I said enough."

Allen turned back to Judith. "Place the tray on the sideboard and return to my side."

"Yes Sir," Judith said quietly and moved to the sideboard, placing the platter down. When she limped back to his side he pointed down. Judith kneeled down beside him, lowering her eyes.

"Good girl," Allen stroked her hair and returned his attention to the table.

Peter began a conversation discussing a specific stock, and Judith soon lost the thread of the conversation. Her ankle was just wrenched, she could tell, but it still hurt like hell. Funny how she seemed to have stopped hurting from the crop lashes this morning, was it only this morning?

Judith remembered her heat from the shower, pressing against him, their wet bodies together, her need....her cheeks flushed deeply and her eyes looked up. Allen choose that moment to look down at her, he reached down his hand, softly caressing her cheek and turned his eyes back to the conversation. Judith shut her eyes, sighing.

His fingers remained on her, tracing along her ear, down her jaw line. His touch was gentle, hypnotic and then his thumb brushed against her lips. Electricity shot through her, and her lips pursed softly kissing his thumb in response. The fingers stopped, and her eyes shot open, slowly cringing inside.

Allen held her chin in his palm and was looking down at her, smiling. "Good girl. Hungry?" He asked her quietly.

Judith thought of her bowl, and whispered again, "No, thank you Sir."

Allen nodded and returned to the conversation. His fingers once again began their sensuous assault on her lips.

Before she realized it, he had slipped a bit of roast into his fingers and was teasing it against her lips. She opened her lips, softly licking her tongue out against his fingers. He did not release the bit of meat though and her eyes shot up to his again. He completed talking to Peter, recommending an alternative stock to look into, and then looked down at her saying, "Beg."

Judith was hungry, deeply so. Her stomach was rumbling now from the brief taste she had gotten before he had pulled it away. She swallowed her pride and whispered softly, "Please, Sir.."

All conversation stopped and four sets of eyes swiveled to her. Allen gazed at her eyes.

"Louder,bitch."

"Please Sir..." Judith spoke her normal tone, her eyes lowering.

"Please, what?" Allen asked, waiting.

"Please Sir, may your bitch be fed?" Judith gulped and trembled on her knees.

"Good girl." Allen held the bit of roast to her lips again.

She closed her eyes and slowly licked the meat from his fingers. She chewed it slowly, savoring the juice running down her throat. When she opened her eyes and looked up to thank him, he had another piece waiting.

Peter laughed out loud. "Jesus Allen! What the hell did you do to her?" He was looking appraisingly at Judith. Judith felt herself turning bright red, and just ignored looking up, preferring to lick the meat from Allen's fingers again.

"Not a thing. Well, not like you are used to Peter." Allen lifted another piece of meat offering it.

"Then what you said about this woman was wrong," Peter waved his hand.

"No Peter," Sharon spoke up, her eyes twinkling at Judith and then turning to Peter. "I think that's why Allen asked me here tonight. I can vouch for his story. This," Sharon pointed to Judith, "was a Domme. I've known her for a long time. Not once has she been on the other side."

"I am still not convinced that this wasn't a setup," Peter said, lifting his wine glass.

Allen reached down with his hand, yanking out Judith's breast from the tight uniform and twisted her nipple. "Who's bitch are you?"

Judith's mind went wild. The words from the shower. The heat. Her mouth opened and she cried out, "Yours, Sir!" She moaned softly, wavering a bit, the pain on her tender nipple causing her sex to twitch.

Just as quickly, Allen released his grip.

Peter laughed again. "Very nice!"

"Indeed." Allen replied and fed Judith another bit of roast. The rest of the dinner was served by Basil. Judith remained at Allen's side, being fed bits here and there, and being caressed openly.

As the cognac was served, Allen looked at Sharon. "Ready?"

"I'm convinced. Sorry about earlier." Sharon replied, her eyes going to Judith once more.

"Let's do it then." Allen pulled out the leash from his inner jacket pocket and nudged her chin up, snipping it on. He stood up from the chair, collecting the brandy in one hand and tugging the leash with the other. "Come bitch."

Peter rose and followed them and Judith felt his eyes on her the whole way. When she had thought it difficult to crawl earlier, crawling with the high heels on and the tight maid's outfit was sheer hell.

Allen led the small party into a darkened room, and yet when he flicked the lights on, it didn't get much brighter. There were several small lamps, but the wattage in the bulbs was low enough to cast shadows around the room. Allen tugged Judith over to a chair, and sat down heavily into it, indicating her to kneel once more to his side.

Sharon moved to another chair, her long legs wrapping under her as she sat down.

Peter, on the other hand, led Anya before them. With a soft push against the wall, it rotated revealing a St. Andrew's cross. Peter bent to Anya's ear and whispered something. Anya immediately stripped the silk dress from her body and faced the cross her legs wide and arms up.

Judith watched, her curiosity rising. Anya had a tattoo on her lower back, a small crest. Her body seemed free of any other marks.

Peter attached the cuffs to her wrists and ankles and then stood immediately behind her, stroking down her skin, whispering. Judith caught some of what he was saying, and it seemed like he just kept repeating over and over again "slut slut slut slut slut slut..." Peter stepped back and retrieved a wicker cane from the wall, stoking it up and down Anya's back.

And then with a sharp twitch, struck the cane against her hitting the tattoo dead on.

Anya flinched, but didn't cry out. A bright red welt appeared on her skin. Peter continued striking with the cane, but his strikes were not in anger. Each one was well-placed and by the time he paused, Anya was squirming against the cross. Soft whimpers were coming from her mouth and her hips were actually grinding against the wood.

It opened Judith's eyes. What she had felt this morning, after the exercise, in the shower. The intensity of desire.

Peter walked up to Anya, bending to her ear once more while his hand slowly manipulated against her sex.

Anya screamed out, "Please MASTER!" and he whispered once more. Anya exploded against his fingers, dripping her fluids against him. She hung from the cross panting as Peter turned around, showing his full hand.

Sharon spoke up sardonically. "How long has she been denied release, Peter?" She lifted the brandy, sipping it, her eyes glowing in the dark room.

"Three weeks," Peter said briskly and placed his hand at Anya's mouth to clean it.

"Three weeks? That's close to being neglect," Allen said firmly.

Peter whirled around, looking at Allen. "It was part discipline part training. Do NOT start to tell me how to train my slave."

Allen lifted Judith's chin. "Do you trust me, bitch?"

Judith whispered quietly, "Yes Sir."

Allen looked up at Peter. "This woman has been denied two days, and is a sexual creature by nature. Perhaps we will see the difference."

Peter turned back to his slave, pulling her out of the cuffs and laying her belly down by a chair, before turning and sitting in it himself. He picked up the brandy snifter and motion to the cross.

"Show me your way then." He tilted the glass, the brandy hitting against the open welts on Anya's back. Anya moaned and clung to the ground.

Allen stood and tugged the leash. Judith crawled silently to the cross, trembling at the thought of a caning.

Allen reached down and unhooked the leash saying softly, "Up."

Judith stood and faced the cross.

"Strip." Judith stepped gratefully out of the shoes, wishing she could burn them but bent down, and retrieved them, setting them aside. She reached under the skirt and unhooked the garters, rolling the stockings off and then shaking them. Her hands went to the small of her back untying the apron and then she felt his lips press against the back of her neck. His hands drew the uniform from her body.

"Against the cross, bitch."

Judith was panting softly and she knew her nipples were rock hard. She leaned up against the cross, trying to emulate Anya's position.

Allen quietly restrained her in. But...he pulled a silk blindfold and placed it around her eyes.

"Sharon…"

"Right here, Allen." Sharon's voice was closer.

"Check her restraints." Allen's voice sounded deeper, huskier.

"Sure!" Judith felt the cuffs being tugged tightly and then felt nails scraped down her spine, and she shivered. "She's secured."

The room was so quiet, Judith could almost hear everyone's breath above her own wildly racing heart. With extreme softness, she felt a caress at her shoulder, and then at her thighs. It wasn't a hand though. Trailing up and down her back, swishing. She knew… a flog. Carefully, mesmerizing, gently teasing it aroused her, not knowing where he would move it next. Despite herself, she uttered a single moan, and then bit her lips back.

"Let the feelings go, bitch...let it envelop you," His voice was soft, right near her ear. She melted against the cross, feeling her body arch and twitch to each teasing kiss of the flog. He stopped and pulled the flog away.

Judith felt like crying in frustration. "Pleaseeeeee Sir," she whispered softly. With a quickness she never realized, the flog struck hard against her lower back, the tails flaying against her skin. Judith cried out, clinging to the restraints.

"Please what, bitch?" Again, he was caressing her with the flog. She felt goose bumps up and down her skin. God! She was getting wet!

"Please Sir, don't stop," Judith was panting now. She couldn't get enough of the caresses. She never realized that it felt so damn good. Allen stopped again, his hand caressing where the flog had struck her.

"More then, bitch?"

"Yessssss, please Sir..," Judith cried out.

Allen struck her buttocks with the flog.

"Thank you Sir." Judith groaned.

Allen looked back at Sharon and smiled, he nodded to Peter. He turned back to Judith's trembling body and continued to caress her with the flog. He reached his other hand around and pinched her nipple.

"OH GOD SIR!" Judith bucked against the cross. She needed...she needed to...THWAP the flogger hit against her inner thighs. Judith screamed her need. "Please Sir… may your bitch CUM?"

The flog was pulled away and his quiet words came to her. "No." Judith sobbed deeply. Allen turned to Peter. "See what I mean? I think the alternating between soft and hard has a better result. That was what… 15 minutes? 20 minutes? And already her passion is flared. But, yes I see you Sharon, looking at your watch. Perhaps we should adjourn and continue this discussion another time."

Peter's voice spoke up. "I am impressed with your method. Unfortunately, it is not for me. But yes, I need to get home."

The voices became softer and Judith realized that they had left the room and left her hanging on the cross blindfolded. Her cries started anew, thinking to herself how weak she was.

His lips were gentle once more at the back of her neck, brushing against the tendrils of her hair. Judith stopped crying, willing his lips to stay there. His hands reached up uncuffing her wrists and then uncuffing her ankles. She could barely stand. When he removed the blindfold, her eyes blinked, tear bright. Judith realized that he had shed his tuxedo and was standing next to her naked. His hand lifted and showed her the dark sapphire flogger.

Her eyes dropped. "No!"

He whispered urgently. He lifted her chin, feathering her face with kisses.

"Control. Control is the key, bitch. You lost control when you used this against me. See how I kept control."

Judith lifted her tear stained face, her eyes searching his for anger and seeing none. He had used the flog to arouse her and nothing more. He was not ‘getting her back'. He was not getting even. He had kept his feelings from her abuse buried. He lifted her into his arms and carried her back to his room, placing her gently to his bed. His hands held her wrists down and he positioned himself above her. His eyes looked down at her.

The lovemaking was sweet and gentle, and this time when she cried for release, he let her go… exploding with her as their passions met and matched evenly. He held her and stroked her skin quietly afterwards. But towards the dawn he nudged her and whispered, "You have pleased me. Go to your room."

Judith quietly slipped from his bed, standing there, unsure. She turned and made her way down the hall to the room she had been shown as hers. She didn't bother to turn on the light, but nudged the comforter on the bed aside and fell to the sheets. Her last spate of tears for the night was not for physical pain. But for being sent away from his warmth.

Another dawn, this time Judith woke up to an interesting sound. After checking the clock and seeing it was way too early in the morning for activity, she rose drowsily from the bed, stretching. A small smile played at her lips, remembering the passion from the night before, but then it slipped away, remembering he sent her away.

A small silver tray was next to the bed on it lay a sterling silver rose and a coffee service with several rolls. Judith's eyebrow lifted, but then she saw the note tucked under the rose and read it while pouring a cup of coffee.

Bitch, This is a day of rest. You may enjoy the pool. You may walk in the meadow. You may read some books. Do not expect to see me until dinner. Master Allen

Judith quietly reviewed the last couple of days as she snuggled back into the covers with the cup of coffee. Her will had been stroked to a different level of arousal, carefully, artfully by this man. She tried to think of him once again within a submissive role, but his dominance over her had left her not willing to see that side of him again. But then she thought, could she ever see herself within a Dominant role?

The sound that had awoken her happened again and Judith rose from the bed, setting the coffee cup aside and smoothing the comforter down. She poked her head out the door, and listened, hearing the sound again. She made her way down the hallway, pausing at the library she was to work on, peeking in. But nothing was there, not even the computer was on. She continued down the hall looking into the living room and the den, even risking a glance to the kitchen, but they were all empty.

She jumped as she heard the sound again, finally recognizing it. It was the sound of a bull whip being cracked. She continued down the hall to the room she had been in the night before, gazing in and holding her breath at the sight before her eyes.

Within the dawn, the room still seemed dark, but the spotlights that had created the atmosphere last night were on and between the glow, Judith could see what was occurring.

evadare
evadare
31 Followers