Flicking The Switch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
evadare
evadare
31 Followers

Against the rack, a man was restrained, red welts bright against his white skin, skillfully criss-crossing in an intricate pattern. Another man dressed in full leathers including a hood was coiling the whip, preparing to strike again. His words reached Judith, just as she realized who it was being whipped.

"You are nothing but a fucking slut. You think you are so HIGH and MIGHTY. You are NOTHING. WHO is your MASTER, slut?"

Allen cried out as the whip struck him again.

"The COMPANY is my Master. I serve the company, willingly completely... OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH ARRRRGHHHHHH."

As the man started to coil the whip again for another strike, he caught the eyes of Judith and motioned her in. Judith tried to back away discreetly, but seeing the man was insistent, moved forward until she was next to him. The man spoke, but making it seem as he was speaking to Allen, and Judith knew who was behind the mask. "You should see your precious back now, slut. So wonderfully red and full of welts. Will your bitch be able to sooth THAT pain from you? Won't she wonder where you got your stripes from slut?"

The accent was unmistakable. It was Basil. And sure enough, he removed the hood and gazed at Judith, reaching down and handing her the sapphire flogger. Judith quickly shook her head, but Basil placed it in her hand and moved her closer to Allen. He pointed to Allen's buttocks and thighs.

"COUNT slut!" Basil said firmly. To feel the grip of the flogger within her hand, to see the man that had caused her so much turbulence bound so helplessly, Judith started to feel the anger rise. But then she remembered the discussion. Control.

She stared at his buttocks and then flicked the flogger out, caressing first and then quickly striking the flails against him. Allen moaned deeply but then rasped out, "One Master."

Judith turned and lifted her eyebrow to Basil, but he indicated to continue, sitting down in a chair to view. She continued flogging, smiling softly to herself as his ass matched the shade of the welts, and then alternated strikes to his thighs, sighing with each moan, grunt, groan he exhaled while counting.

When he had reached 30, she paused, turning to look at Basil. He nodded at her pointing to the other toys, and rose... stepping quietly out of the room.

Judith reviewed the toys laid out, and chose a plug, lubricating it well before nudging it against Allen's ass. With a quick wrench of her hand, the plug was in, and Allen was trembling in the restraints.

"Master?" he said softly.

Judith didn't answer... not yet. She picked up a piece of rabbit fur and started to smooth it, back and forth against the welts. Mesmerizingly slow… hypnotic traces against his flaming skin. Up and down his back, down over his ass, slowly caressing. By this time Allen was moaning deeply, arching his back to meet the fur, his ass clenched tightly against the plug. Judith reached around his waist and drew her nails gently down his erect shaft.

Allen cried out sharply, fighting the restraints to turn around. "No DAMMIT Noooooo, not after all my work!!"

Judith bit sharply into his shoulder, finding a welt with her finger and sliding her nail against it.

"Quiet, slut," Judith said firmly.

Allen gasped and shuddered against the cross. His head slowly started to drift downward.

Judith slapped his ass hard, right against the plug. He moaned aloud, and then replied, "Yes Mistress."

Judith continued to tease him further with the fur, delighting in the reactions, the gentle swaying of his body to meet the caress. She reached around again and held his shaft firmly. He was rock hard and a bit of precum was slowly dewing at the tip. Judith smeared it against her fingertips and raised it to his mouth.

She stepped closer and laid her nipples against his back, slowly dancing against his skin, lowering her head to his ear and whispered, "Do you want to cum, slut?"

Allen hissed out the reply. "Yesssssss Misssssstresssss."

Judith released her hand from him. "No."

Allen groaned deeply. He was just at the edge. God dammit, she knew it.

Judith smiled softly and set aside the toys. She reached up, releasing the restraints, watching as Allen slowly drifted to the floor. She walked to a chair and sat down, gazing at him. "Come here slut," Judith spoke softly but the authority had returned to her voice.

Allen crawled across the floor and kneeled at her feet, slowly lowering down until his lips were pressed against her foot. His mind was racing. What would she do to him now?

Judith reached her hand down softly stroking his hair. "Good slut." Judith was thinking the very same thing, her eyes glowing. She felt alive. Spark had returned to her emotions. And this man was hers to play with. She gazed down at the marks upon his back. Basil had marked him well. And then her mind decided. "Back to you room slut," She said, letting go of his hair. "And make sure you crawl..."

"Yes Mistress," he replied. Judith watched as Allen crawled slowly away and then rose, collecting a few items from the toys and following him.

She caught up with him in the hall, and thwacked the crop against his thighs and reddened ass. "Faster slut," She said softly.

"Yes Mistress," As it had been with Judith, it was true for Allen as well. It had been a long time since he had been required to crawl.

Judith followed him in, shutting the door securely and looking down at him. "Up slut."

Allen rose to his feet, but kept his head slightly inclined, his eyes lowered. He grunted as Judith placed the nipple clamps on and then moaned deeply as she tightened the tension.

His eyes raised to Judith's and she saw, she saw the arousal there despite the warring conflict of his body with the pain. What he had said about ‘craving' was true. His mouth and body may be denying to her, but his soul was crying for more… more… more...begging to be taken.

As Judith interlaced the chain through the clamps, she tugged softly, watching his reaction. His eyes closed, grunting groaning with pain/pleasure. Judith led him carefully to the bed and lay back, parting her thighs. One hand reached out, grasping his hair and drawing him to her heated sex . "Serve me slut, serve me well."

Allen rasped his tongue deeply against Judith, whimpering softly with each tug of the chain. He continued, noting the rhythm of his tongue was matching the sharp yanks that she was giving to his nipples, causing his own arousal to grow.

Judith started to arch her hips to his tongue, moaning softly and Allen took a deep breath and increased his rhythm, nearing passing out as the chain was jerked violently.

"GOD! YES SLUT" Judith screamed out her pleasure and reached down twisting the clamp from his nipple, watching his face contort as the blood rushed back, his tongue working feverishly to battle the cry of pain.

Judith gasped deeply and pulled him up, twining her legs around him. "Fuck me now!! NOW!!" With no hesitation, Allen plunged his cock deeply into her, just as she yanked the second clamp from him. This time he DID scream.

Fucking her wildly, his cock so hard he needed to burst. His cry was mingled with her deep moan of pleasure angling up to a scream of joy. Her arousal, her slut, her need.

"Mistress PLEASE, PLEASE may this slut cum?" Allen hissed out the words, his body slamming deeply into her, feeling like he was ripping her apart so hard his thrusts.

"WHO'S SLUT?" Judith was floating from the intense feelings.

"YOURS MISTRESS OH MISTRESS YOURS!" Allen moaned out, shaking trembling, holding back.

"CUM NOW SLUT!" Judith gasped deeply as her sex tightened around him, holding him inside her just as his explosion of cum splattered deep inside her, his moan combining with her cries of pleasure.

Judith whispered almost to herself. "As I am your bitch, Allen… so are you my slut."

But Allen heard, his heart bursting at her finally understanding. "Yes Judith, my darling Mistress, my sexy bitch." His arms encircled her, holding her trembling body as she came again and again, her cum flooding from her, dripping against his cock.

Holding her softly, the soft sweet aftermath of their break through, he nuzzled closely.

"Stay..." he whispered.

"Yes..." came her reply.

evadare
evadare
31 Followers