Flight Attendant Fantasy Cum True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see some relief wash across her face as she almost seemed apologized to me.

"Its okay I'm tired, too. I fully understand." I felt my normal self getting some control.

But she as much as ignored my empathetic statement as she blinked and looked down at her legs, which were crossed one over the other. She ran her hand down her left knee, down to her calf. I did my best not to stare, but watching her long fingers trail over her sheer stockings and what had to be warm smooth skin underneath, damn if my eyes didn't roam with them.

"What I could use is a good foot rub," she said casually as she wiggled her foot.

I looked back at her face and found her looking right at me with a pout on her lower lip. I could hear the gears turning in my brain, trying to process this information. The look of confusion on my face must have been classic. One minute she was the bitch from hell and now she was nearly purring like a kitten for attention. Was she actually asking me to rub her feet? What made her think I'd do that after what she had said earlier? I guess maybe because I hadn't left yet, and the fact I still had a boner going in my pants she could obviously see.

Deep down inside I knew I was using every last ounce of self control not to reach out and grab that lovely foot.

As I sat there contemplating my next move, she suddenly straightened up and said in that familiar irritated voice, "Oh, just forget it. Never mind then."

A look of despair had to have crossed my face. It was decision time for me, "No, please, I'll do it."

"Forget about it, you obviously don't want to, forget I even asked." She turned her head and looked the other way.

"I do want to, I do." In spite of knowing I might be getting into something a little on the strange side with this woman, I still wanted her and hoped the foot rub was just the beginning of something more erotic.

"Well..." she seemed to think it over, "are you sure you really want to after the bitch I've been tonight?"

I noticeably gulped, "Yes."

"Well maybe if you were to ask me nicely."

I held my gaze on her dangling foot. "Please, I...I'd like to massage your feet for you. May I?"

"Listen, if I'm going to give you this treat, it will be on my terms, you must agree to do everything I say. If you don't agree then forget about the whole thing, understand?"

I croaked and took a breath before speaking, "Yes, I understand."

But I didn't really. All I could focus on was that sexy foot bouncing in front of me and the raging hard-on in my pants. It was sure it would get lucky tonight.

"Hurry up then, I don't have all night." There that impatient tone was once again.

My sexy flight attendant held out her right leg for me. I took her stocking covered foot and caressed it.

"Mmmm, I've been walking around in those shoes for hours," she said as I pressed the sole with my thumbs. "Oh yes. Rub my toes, too." She more breathily directed.

I obligingly wrapped my fingers over her painted toes and massaged them. She laid back and mewed softly as from heel to toe my hand traversed up and down that amazingly soft skin through her stocking. At one point with her eyes slightly open, she grinned as if she knew she had me. But I didn't care as I continued to knead her feet and toes. Trembling slightly, I made an effort to control my breathing so as not to seem as if I was enjoying touching her as seriously as I was. She allowed me to do this for a several more minutes and was so quiet I thought maybe she really was that tired and had fallen asleep.

It was as erotic a thing as I'd ever done enjoying a woman's foot. Of course it didn't hurt I was getting quite a good look up her skirt. As I rubbed her foot through her stocking, I gazed up and saw between her thighs. I was rewarded with a slight glance at her panties. I rubbed and she still had her eyes closed, appearing to be fully relaxed there on the huge bed. At the same moment she took a huge breath and her legs spread. They spread far enough so the view I found myself unabashedly staring at what was obviously a very, very sheer and skimpy pair of pink panties. Not only could I see the distinct darkened area that was her thick bush, but I could actually see wisps of those dark pubic curls peeking out from the sides.

An almost inaudible groan, hopefully it was anyway, escaped from my throat.

"Hey! You're staring up my dress aren't you?" The woman abruptly called out and kicked her foot from my hand.

My groan had not gone unheeded after all. I looked up and I could see true anger in her eyes. But then as fast as she had changed demeanors before, that heated look melted and a little grin appeared at the corners of her sexy red lips.

"Would you like to get a better look?"

I just nodded my head.

At that point she bunched up her skirt and spread her legs wider. It was then I noticed she was actually wearing stockings and not pantyhose, complete with a set of garters.

"Want to see how wet you're making me?" And before I could say anything she slid a hand into her panties and through the sheerness of the pink material I could see her fingers slither through the dense dark bush and spread her lips apart with two fingers. The lips were very pink and very wet looking. As I watched she slowly slipped her middle finger inside herself. "Mmm, pretty damn wet I'd say."

I stared between her legs as she added another finger and pushed them both in even deeper this time. She appeared to twist them around inside her and then slid them out. She held them up, shiny and wet in front of my face. Her face turned stern and serious once again.

"You know, it would probably take me about a minute to have you kneeling between my legs begging to lick me." With that she intertwined her two pussy-wet fingers as in a 'promise' sign before raising them to her mouth. Her eyes glared at me as she slid them slowly between those red lips until they were in up to her knuckles. Still staring at me hard, she moaned as she sucked on them.

I gulped and realized I had been hypnotized by the whole scene and had stopped massaging her foot.

She slowly pulled her fingers back out. "You like that stud?"

"Yes," was my immediate reply.

"Want to lick them?" She teased.

"Yes," once again I said with simple enthusiasm.

"Beg me," she ordered.

"Please let me lick your fingers!" I almost slobbered over myself.

"Well, I don't know," she teased, "if I give you this new treat, what will you do for me?"

"Anything," came my instant reply as I knew it was true.

"Okay then," she paused and put her hand back in her panties, her fingers back inside her wet pussy. She drew them back out and held them up in front of me. "Stick your tongue out."

She knew she had me just where she wanted me, but I didn't care. I stuck my tongue out and she laid her wet, sticky fingers on the tip.

"Go ahead, suck on them." She slid them up further until her fingernails grazed the back of my tongue.

I closed my mouth around them and immediately began sucking them off, drawing them still further into my mouth. Damn, if she didn't taste absolutely delicious!

I swallowed and savored the delectable treat.

"Enough!" She abruptly called out and withdrew her fingers. I had been sucking on them so hard they came out with a wet 'pop'. Then she scooted down to the very end of the bed and at first only glared at me. But just as suddenly that face changed again taking on a look of calmness and demureness and as she licked her lips she pulled her scarf and blouse off leaving her only in her bra. She pulled the straps down off her shoulders and it fell off her very firm, very round breasts. Her dark areolas took up almost half of them and each was topped with a very large, very erect nipple. I sat there and admired the flight attendant who had quickly reduced her clothing to a skirt and stockings.

My erection presented itself a little further down my leg.

"Well, well, well, can't keep your little cock in check can you, you dirty little boy. What do you think you're going to do with that?" She asked as her toes scrunch-walked their way up my thigh until her big toe caressed the head of my cock through my khakis.

"I could think of a few things." I said rather gravelly and low.

"Why don't we both get more comfortable then?" She pulled her foot back calmly, stood and quickly undid her skirt, dropping it to the carpeted floor. She unclipped her stockings and then very slowly she hooked her fingers in her panties and shoved them down. She tossed them over her high heels. All she wore were garter belt and stockings loosened around her thighs. Her sparse, black pubic hair glistened with beads of moisture and her inner lips puffed out from her pussy.

Then another quick change in demeanor came over her as she stood hands on bare hips. "Strip off your clothes, now! I want to see you completely naked, right now!"

My mind raced, the non-existent fantasy of me with not only a sexy flight attendant, but one that was very dominating was about to become a reality anyway. I knew this was very easily something I may regret if it got out of hand, but I could only go with her and my undeniable lust.

I stood and proceeded to take of my shirt and shoes then I loosened my pants.

"Stop!" She screamed out.

My pants fell around my ankles.

"Come here, like that." She said sternly as she sat on the end of the bed.

I shuffled toward her, my boxers very much tented out, the only thing between my cock and her.

"My, my, what have we here?" She reached out and grabbed me though my underwear. "Mmm, nice. Let's have a better look though." With that she yanked down my blue plaid boxers, which also fell in a crumpled heap at my ankles.

"Oh my, my indeed...just how long is he?" She asked as she leaned forward and blew across the head of my fully extended manhood.

"Uh, ah, a little over, uh, seven inches," I stammered, my whole body shuddering from her warmth breath.

"Hmm, a bit better than average, but by no means the longest penis I've seen." She stared at it and smiled. "But it does rank up there in thickness." She ran two fingers up under my hard shaft and my whole body tensed. "Still, I was hoping to find one as well endowed as you on this flight." She stared up passed my hard cock and into my eyes. "Let's see what you can do with this cock of yours. Jerk off for me," she said giving my erection a slap.

I grunted. "What?"

"Just what I said, jerk him off for me. I want you to play with it, just like if you were in your hotel room fantasizing about me. You were going to do that tonight weren't you? I know you were. I got you so teased up on that flight today, I know I did. So go on now. Do it!" She lay back again on the hotel bed.

I wasn't against jacking off in front of a sexy woman, but I'd never been asked like that before, so directly. Knowing I would anyway, but wanting her to do more than just watch me, I offered, "Can you help me jerk off?"

"Just masturbate!" She yelled, before she put her own hand to her pussy, softly petting it. "Come on, pretend you're fucking me."

I didn't say another word, but moved closer to the king-sized bed, my knees against it and standing between her open legs. Grasping my hard-on I just looked down at her as she rubbed her pussy through her dense dark bush. As I watched her play with herself my hand began to glide up and down my very hard cock of its own accord.

She looked into my eyes, and licked her lips. "You want me, don't you?"

"Of course, I do." I replied as I continued to stroke myself jutting my hips and my cock closer to her dark curls. I was no more than three or four inches away from the back of her hand as it lay over her pussy, her fingers playing over the wet pink lips.

"But you can't have me," she came back, her eyes widened and glared at me. She then abruptly closed her eyes as the pleasure she was giving herself I presume got more intense. She began moaning.

I played her game even though I had no idea where it would lead. I leaned in further and the tip of my cock touched her hand. Immediately my pre-cum smeared over her skin.

"You want my cunt bad, don't you?" she said, getting raunchier...and I actually loved it!

"Yes," I said pressing my cock ever forward reaching for her hot pussy, pushing harder into my fist. I could feel her hairy bush graze my swollen cock head. I could sense the extreme heat and wetness beyond.

"Jerk off!" The command came so loudly it had me stumble backwards. I came out of my erotically-induced trance and looked down to see her finger fucking herself.

"Jerk off," she said again, "make it look like we're fucking."

I watched her hand moving back and forth, her fingers plunge over and over again into that so deliciously wet pussy. I could hear the sloshing, she was so wet! It only got me hotter and my fist around my cock stroked and tugged more firmly and ever faster.

"You want a good hard fuck, don't you?" She growled up at me.

My eyes were glued to her pussy and I began to stroke my very hard cock faster still.

"You want it so bad, don't you? You want to fuck me so hard, don't you," she said, looking up into my eyes. "Do you want to cum on me? You do? Then put it as close to my pussy as you want. You can cum wherever you want. I don't care. I just want to see you jerk off, you dirty little boy." My flight attendant started breathing very rapidly as her one hand briskly rubbed her clit, while her other moved an index and middle finger in and out of her with long, deliberate strokes. I could plainly see the moisture dripping out of her as she pleasured herself. The fact she was fingering her sopping pussy as if it was my hard cock in her was almost more than I could take.

Then suddenly...

"Shit!" She cried out. "I want to cum so bad, but I can't cum like this." She let out a heavy breath. Then she brushed the long hair from her face with one hand and sat there for a moment taking deep breaths.

As I stroked my hard cock s she looked back up at me and smiled seductively, "I want you to eat my pussy."

I know my face lit up. My stroking stopped and I just stared down between her legs.

"Go on, get down on your knees and get your face in here and make me, make her feel good." With that she literally smacked her hairy wet pussy.

That stark sound only made me jump and I immediately fell to my knees at the foot of the bed. My face hovered about her sex as I stared into her thick, almost jet-black pubic hair. A very swollen clit poked out through the matted curly mass, asking for attention. I breathed deeply, drinking in the smell of sex and female arousal, basking in that enticing scent waiting for me. I decided my brazen bitch of a flight attendant wasn't into soft kisses and licks, she was ready for hard tonguing, so I lowered my head and immediately nuzzled the dark matted hair with my whole face and plunged on in with a pointed tongue.

"Mmm, finally a guy that knows what he's doing." She called out as she ran her hand roughly though my hair.

As I delved in, my thinking brain thought how strange it was that barely an hour ago I was heading to the bar for a drink and food then at most go back to the room for some porn and a good jerk. Instead here I was feasting on some stranger's pussy, and my, oh my how delicious a pussy!

"Yes, Yes, Eat me!" she gasped, arching her back, thrusting her wet pussy against my face as I moved slowly up and down her slit, my tongue going deeper with each swipe, loving the delicious juiciness of her sex. Deep guttural sounds came from my throat as I devoured her pussy and moving my tongue in and out and up and down, licked her faster and faster. I found her engorged clit and placed my lips over it.

"Don't play with me! Eat me! Suck that horny clit of mine in your dirty boy mouth," she screamed, her head thrashing back and forth on the bed.

I loved how she told me what she wanted, how loud she screamed, how desperately she was humping against my tongue as I licked and sucked her engorged clit. I loved how horny she was.

"Wow, I never knew older men could be such cunt lickers." She started to groan as her legs squirmed tighter around my head. "Oh yes, keep licking me you bastard!"

She grabbed the back of my head with both hands pulling and pushing me to where she wanted me, almost as if using me as her personal masturbation toy. I tried to keep my tongue moving as fast and far as possible.

"Oh fuck yes! Do it you cunt licker, do my pussy...ummm...real good...oh fuck yes!"

The next thing I knew she burst into an intense groaning and grunting spasm. He body jerked and her sopping wet pussy ground hard into my face. All of a sudden her whole body arched off the bed, her pussy smashed against my face, my tongue poking deep inside. My nose slammed flat against her pebble-like clit. A high-pitched squeal echoed off the hotel room walls as I could only assume she had one hell of an orgasm.

She held prone in that position for several seconds until her climax was complete and then her whole body collapsed hard back onto the bed. My head was wedged so tightly between her thighs she took me with her and my chin slammed painfully into the mattress. My breath left me and I was held so vice-like in her pussy that I couldn't immediately recover my lost breath. I gasped hard and used my hands to pry her thighs apart enough to get a decent breath.

I sensed that even as her orgasm wound down, her level of arousal did not diminish. She seemed to continue to want to grind her extremely wet pussy over my face. But she finally gave me plenty of space to breath. When I had recovered I realized my body was tense and on the verge of exploding.

I needed to fuck this woman! Not make love to her, but outright fuck her!

I pulled my mouth away, stood and started to crawl up over her.

She gasped, "No! Stop!" Getting her two feet on my chest she kicked me away. "You should be going now."

"What?" I looked down at her with a shocked stare. "You can't..."

"Aww, what's the matter?" She asked, already knowing exactly what my problem was. She pretended to think for a minute. "Oh I know, my little boy slut wants a reward. He wants to cum, too. Is that it?" She asked giving me a knowing smile while rubbing her foot up under my balls and then up length of my bobbing, throbbing cock.

"Yes." I plaintively replied.

She sat up and grabbed my cock, then with an almost evil hiss, she breathed more than asked, "You really want this in me, don't you?" She gave me a couple rough tugs and smiled more, all before her face cracked and she shoved me away. "Well, fuck you!"

She fell back on the bed, her breasts jiggling some as she threw arms above her head. Just as suddenly as her demeanor had raged back to being a bitch that fierce look dissolved into a smile again as she glanced up at my hard cock and then up at my face.

"You really do want to fuck me don't you? But you're not used to a woman having this kind of power over you, are you?"

I chuckled nervously. "Think so on both counts, huh?"

"By the looks of your cock, you appear to have one thing in mind and that usually renders a man helpless to do anything else," she smiled a very devious looking smile now and then closed her eyes as she went back to playing with herself again.

No, I hadn't had a woman talk to me like that, let alone not seem satisfied with such an earth-shattering orgasm as she had just had. But there she was diddling her pussy lips again and she seemed so relaxed laid out across that big bed though.

"You want to fuck me, don't you?" She came back in an almost girlish voice this time. "You want the real thing and not a jerk off fuck. Don't you?"

"I do."

"Well I guess you've earned it. Mmm, you've been pretty good so far. I just may as well take care of that problem you're having," she said and slapped my hard cock with the sole of her foot. "Get down here and get your reward."