Flight Attendant Starts the New Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He collapsed onto Bethany, and spasmed as the strap on rubbed his clit hard. Slowly he pulled out of her ass, pulled the dildo out of her pussy, and undid her gag. Kissing her, he lifted her and carried her into the bathroom, where Bethany started the water and he unlatched the rig holding his strap on. Taking out the dildo to wash it with the others, he joined Bethany in the shower.

"Oh, Taylor that was amazing," Bethany gushed.

"It's Dr. Westgate until we get there, Bethany. I have to say in character until after the meeting." Dr. Westgate said sternly.

"Yes, 'sir'," Bethany giggled as she flicked Taylor's clit.

"You're going to be in so much trouble if you do that again," Dr. Westgate growled. The pair finished washing all of the lube off of them. Drying off after, Dr. Westgate put his strap on back on under his pajamas.

"You still have two hours till you have to wake the new girl," Dr. Westgate said as Bethany crawled under the covers of the bed.

"I'll nap until then, if that's ok with you," she replied. Dr. Westgate nodded and left the room to collect his papers from earlier. By the time he had returned, Bethany was napping softly. Dr. Westgate sat next to her reading his papers.

12