Flight Attendants in Peril

Story Info
Pair of flight attendants get taken in their hotel room.
3k words
4.28
108.1k
62
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAS
PAS
4,255 Followers

John watched the two stewardesses leave the bar on their way up to their hotel room. He had seen them in her a few times before, and once had tried to hit on Anne, the pretty brunette with green eyes and nice boobs. He thought that the way she wore a short red scarf tied around her neck made her resemble the old school porn actress Desiree Cousteau, who he fondly remembered jacking off to as a young teenager.

Seeing how Anne, and her petite, pretty, Asian friend, Lucy, worked the room for free drinks by enticing them men with fantasies of screwing one or both stewardesses only to leave alone only reinforced his view of them as prick teases. Well tonight John was very horny and had consumed enough liquid courage to decide that he would be the one to teach Anne a lesson.

Inside her hotel room Anne listened to Lucy turn on the shower in the bathroom as she looked at herself in the full length mirror. She still wore her blue flight attendant dress. Lucy's lay on the bed nearby.

Anne had almost accepted the invitation of one man tonight. Had she not been sharing a room with Lucy she thought that she just might have done so.

Anne and Lucy often volunteered to work the weekend flight that was not part of their usual routine. It paid extra and required an overnight layover. Most of the married flight attendants tried to avoid it, but Anne and Lucy loved the fact that they would be put up in a nice hotel overnight on top of getting the extra money, and they would always get to drink for free thanks to the men who just could not resist trying to hit on attractive stewardesses in uniform.

The knock at the door surprised her. "Who is it?" She called out.

"Federal Courier with a message from Detech Airlines." The voice on the other side of the door announced.

That was odd, Anne thought as she approached the door, wondering why her airline would be sending them a message this late. She hoped that it did not have anything to do with a flight delay due to the storms that had rolled in tonight. "They could have called for that." She mumbled as she unlocked and opened the door.

As soon as the door began to open John pushed his way into the room. Seeing the masked man entering frightened Anne. She backed away but he was upon her immediately. Seeing the knife in his hand convinced her to comply when he said, "Keep your mouth shut."

Hearing the shower running was a surprise to John. He had seen Lucy walk past the door when Anne had entered the room. Spotting the open soda bottle on the sink made him realize that the pretty Asian must have gone to the vending area down the hall and returned to the room while he went to his car to get his ski mask and knife. Had John known that the two women were sharing a room he probably would not have attempted this.

"Take off your clothes." He ordered.

Anne slowly disrobed, blushing intensely as she stripped to her bra, panties and black stockings. John leered at her as she continued, until she was completely naked except for the red scarf that he told her to leave on. He just found it too sexy to remove.

When the shower turned off John motioned for Anne to sit on the bed and stay quiet as he waited for the bathroom door to open.

Lucy opened the door and stepped out of the bathroom still using the towel to dry her thin body. She cried out in alarm when John grabbed her and shoved her onto the bed beside of Anne. Lucy did her best to hide her small, A-cup breasts and shaved pussy from the prying eyes of the intruder.

"Well, this is really going to be my lucky night." John decided as he used his free hand to undo his pants.

"Please don't hurt us." Anne begged as she watched John's pants drop to the floor. Seeing the bulge in his boxers left no doubt as to what he had in mind.

"I won't hurt you as long as you do everything that I ask." John said as he removed his boxers, revealing his hard, seven-inch, cock. He knelt down and retrieved a small camera from his pants pocket and sat it on the dresser aimed at the bed. Then he stepped before them and said, "How about the two of you give me a nice blowjob."

"Both of us?" Lucy asked in alarm.

"Both of you." John instructed.

Anne thought that this was better than the alternative, so she agreed, "Come on Lucy, let's get this over with so he can go."

John got on the bed and ordered the two women to get on either side of him. He held the knife in his right hand and removed his cell phone from his shirt pocket. As the two women began taking turns licking and sucking his cock he took several pictures of them in action.

"Lick my balls as ass." He ordered.

As Lucy sucked his cock Anne reluctantly lowered her head and began licking the underside of his ball sack and—when he insisted on it—moved down to lick his asshole.

John relished the sensation of a warm mouth wrapped around his cock while another girl was working his nuts and ass with her tongue. He ordered them to switch and took more pictures as Lucy licked his balls and Anne sucked his cock.

"Goddamn that feels good." He said as he felt his orgasm nearing. He rocked his hips up and down as the two girls pleasured him until he began spewing his cum into Anne's mouth. "Oh fucking yes!" He declared as he came in her mouth. "Take it all but don't swallow it!" He ordered as he continued shooting his load into her.

When he was finished he told Anne, "Kiss her and put it in her mouth. I want to watch the two of you swap my cum back and forth."

Lucy was more grossed out by this than she had been and being forced to lick John's asshole. She slowly leaned close enough to kiss her friend, and opened her mouth enough so that Anne could use her tongue to push John's cum into her mouth. John took pictures of them as they swapped his cum back and forth until he was satisfied with humiliating them in this manner. Only then did he say, "Okay, now that you both have some of my cum in your mouths, I want to watch you swallow it."

Anne and Lucy gulped down his cum and obediently opened their mouths wide so that John could see that they had done as he ordered.

John arose from the bed and both women thought that he was going to get dressed and leave. They still thought this was the case when he told them to lie down on the bed beside of each other. Their hearts sank when he said, "Spread your legs and play with your cunts."

Lucy was too mortified to do anything until Anne began to rub her pussy first. Only then did she gradually spread her legs and do the same. Anne looked up at the man who was violating them and said, "Are you getting your kicks watching this."

"Absolutely." John agreed, as he raised his cell phone and took pictures of the two women masturbating side by side.

As they played with themselves they could see John's cock growing hard. He stroked his shaft a few times until it was fully erect and then he said, "Now I get to fuck one of you."

"No please don't" Lucy begged.

"You had your fun, leave us alone." Anne added.

John ordered Lucy to sit up against the headboard of the bed and continue rubbing her pussy while he was going to fuck Anne.

Anne continued to beg him not to fuck her, but was too concerned for their safety to fight him, so instead she lay still as John crawled between her legs and sank his cock into her now wet pussy.

John could not believe that he was fucking the hot prick teasing stewardess that had led him on in the past. And doing it while her friend watched only made it more enjoyable for him. He lowered his head and went back and forth sucking the hard nipples of her large, firm tits as he pounded Anne's pussy.

Anne was awash with emotions. She looked up at Lucy, who was still rubbing her pussy as ordered by John. While the pretty Asian's eyes offered comfort Anne still felt totally humiliated at being fucked in front of her. She also sensed that Lucy was glad that it was Anne and not her that was getting fucked.

John abruptly pulled out of Anne's pussy, giving her a moment of hope that he was not going to finish inside of her, only to have that hope pulled away when she heard John say, "I want you to ride my cock."

He made Lucy sit in the chair beside the bed, still under orders to continue rubbing her pussy, while Anne was forced to straddle him and sit down on his hard cock. "I think it's time to make the prick tease do all the work in getting me off." He commented as Anne began riding him.

With her arms above his shoulders and Lucy sitting several feet away, but still where he could watch her masturbate, he felt safe enough to put the knife down and use his hands to grope Anne's firm titties. As he played with them he would raise his head up and suck on each nipple in turn while Anne bounced her tight, wet, pussy on his cock.

"That's it, make me cum in you." He ordered.

Anne never stopped fucking him, but did say, "Please don't cum in me. I'll suck you off again but I don't want to risk getting pregnant."

"I've already cum in your mouth," John replied, "now I want to feel your pussy wrapped around my cock when I cum."

When his hips began bucking up against her Anne knew that he was about to cum. She begged him once more to pull out but he just squeezed her tits and continued to thrust his cock up into her. Then he moaned in delight as he began climaxing inside of Anne's tight cunt.

She continued to ride his cock, allowing him to drain every drop of his cum inside of her. Anne was surprised when she felt her pussy stirring. She had not realized it until then but she was close to an orgasm herself. John sensed this and made her continue riding him, grinding her swollen clit against him as they fucked.

Anne wanted to stop, but John would not allow it. She was absolutely beside herself with humiliation and anger at the thought that she was going to have an orgasm while being forced to fuck this masked man.

John raised his head and began licking her left nipple and that was all it took. Going against every rational thought in her body Anne began to orgasm. He body trembled as she came on top of John. The pleasure ran throughout her from head to toe, and she blushed in humiliation at the same time, knowing that John was taking pleasure in making her cum for him.

When her orgasm subsided John permitted her to climb off of him. Seeing Lucy still sitting in the chair with her right hand rubbing her pussy, he said, "I think she needs to cum too. Eat her pussy!"

Both women voiced their objections at this. But John would not be swayed from his decision. "Get on your knees and lick her pussy until she cums." He demanded.

Anne knelt on the floor and slowly placed her face between Lucy's thighs. The pretty Asian jolted when she felt her best friend's tongue rub against her clit for the first time. This was something that she had never considered being a part of.

Anne had made out with a couple of girls before, but that had only involved kissing. She had no desires to lick pussy, but here she was being forced to lick the pussy of her friend while John watched, and took pictures of it. She only imagined who might see these pictures, and she hoped that no one she knew would ever see them.

Lucy tried to ignore Anne's tongue as it massaged her clit. But that was impossible to do. The stimulation she had been providing by rubbing and fingering her pussy for John's entertainment had aroused her against her will. Deep inside she even had to admit that masturbating while watching Anne riding his cock had begun to make her horny, even if she took no pleasure from the fact that Anne was being forced. Now she fought against the way that her body was responding. She knew that despite everything Anne was going to make her orgasm.

Anne felt Lucy's body squirm. While she knew that it was her forced actions that were beginning to pleasure her friend, she still felt betrayed by Lucy in some ways.

Lucy felt the first waves of her orgasm fill her. She began moaning and thrashing about as she came. Juice flooded her pussy, spilling out against Anne's pretty face as she climaxed loudly. John continued to take pictures of the petite woman as she was forced to orgasm. He ordered Anne to continue licking Lucy's pussy in order to make this moment last longer. Lucy's head shook back and forth as she continued to cum. It was with a great sense of relief that she heard John say, "Enough."

John told Anne to get back on the bed. Then he looked at Lucy and said, "I think you enjoyed having a woman eat your pussy. Now it's your turn to do the same for Anne."

Lucy was speechless. She had just been forced to be brought to multiple orgasms by a woman, but now she was being told to do the same thing. She tried to resist, but John pushed her onto the bed and into position. Reluctantly Lucy agreed to go down on Anne.

While Anne hated being forced into lesbian sex just so this intruder could enjoy watching them, she silently confessed that she wanted to make Lucy do the same thing to her that she had been forced to do to Lucy.

Lucy knelt down on the bed and began licking Anne's well trimmed pussy. Tasting another woman's juices was disgusting to her, but she kept reminding herself that Anne had to do this to her too, so she would just have to endure it. Although the sounds of John's camera clicking cut like fingers on a chalk board every time he took a picture of her doing this to Anne.

Then she felt John climbing onto the bed behind her. When she felt his body rubbing up against her from behind she paused and said, "No, please don't fuck me."

"You just keep licking that pussy while I enjoy your prick teasing cunt."

Lucy gasped as she felt John's cock shoving inside of her. She had hated watching Anne being fucked by this man, but at least she believed that she would be spared the same ordeal. After all, he had already cum from the duel blowjob they had given him before fucking Anne. She thought that he would be finished by now, but here he was, hard and inside of her ready for another fuck.

John slammed his cock deep inside of Lucy as he watched her licking Anne's pussy. He reached around and played with her tiny titties as he fucked her.

Anne watched the man fucking her friend, who was bringing her closer and closer to orgasm. Anne's breathing became rapid and then she came on Lucy's tongue.

At the same time Lucy began cumming as John fucked her.

John was in absolute heaven. His cock was pounding away inside of Lucy's tight pussy and he could feel her cumming as he fucked her, and he could see Anne cumming as well. He continued fucking Lucy, and made her continue licking Anne's clit. Both women were unable to stop climaxing as John kept fucking them. After several minutes he exploded for his third orgasm of the night, filling Lucy's pussy with his cum as the two women continued to climax.

When he had finished he withdrew his spent cock and got off of the bed. Lucy buried her face in the covers as Anne just lay there looking at him. John pulled his boxer shorts and pants on before grabbing his phone and taking one last picture of the orgasm-filled women, and then he picked up the small digital recorder from the dresser and reminded them that the video and pictures would remain secret only as long as they kept silent, and then he fled.

There was absolutely no way that Anne or Lucy was about to tell anyone about what happened. They could not bear the humiliation of others knowing what they had done. So they showered and swore to never speak of this night again.

It was difficult, but they managed to put the incident behind them. Although both secretly recalled the ordeal at times; sometimes in humiliation, and other times in a quiet longing for the pleasure that they had been forced to experience with each other. But they never spoke of it.

At least not until the night that someone showed them a porn video of two stewardesses, with an uncanny resemblance to Anne and Lucy, getting fucked by a masked man.

But that is another story...

PAS
PAS
4,255 Followers