Flight Companion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BillAdams
BillAdams
49 Followers

"I just...I also just like the way my life is now. Or how it was..yesterday."

I replied truthfully. "I like mine the way it...was...too." We were both quiet as I kept stroking her breasts.

"But here we are. Trapped for a few more hours. And we already..." She didn't finish the sentence.

"And we both make each other feel good. Feel...alive," I said.

"Uh huh," she answered.

After a moment she spoke again. "Are you wondering what I've got on under here?"

"A little," I said.

"Just a little?" she teased.

"Maybe a lot."

"Uh huh," she said. "Well, I won't tell. And it's too cold to show you. In fact, I'm getting cold like this." She began to gather the blanket around her again, covering up her half-exposed chest.

"I'll just have to guess and imagine then." My hands kept roaming.

"Naughty man," she said, clutching the duvet tightly around her.

"Yes," I agreed. "Unless of course..."

"What?"

"Unless I somehow got under the blanket to see."

"Uh huh." She smiled and began to get up. I took my hands away as she moved over toward the bed. She turned toward me and kissed me lightly on the cheek as she gently let the duvet drop.

She was wearing panties. I saw for the first time the breasts I had already touched, but only briefly as she scrambled under the bed blankets. She pulled them up to her neck and lay on her side, looking at me. Her face was expressionless, gazing right at me, though at one point she quickly cast her eyes downward at the rest of me and seemed to smile.

I kept gazing back at her, as I began to undo my shirt. Lori watched silently as I undressed right down to my underwear, matching her. I stood before her, all my body hair vivid on display. It was strange - knowing we had already had sex but had never really seen each other's bodies. Then she silently lifted up the blanket, inviting me into her bed, though still keeping herself mostly covered.

I got into the bed, lying on my side like she was, keeping a slight distance away. She kept holding up the blanket, like a tent. We could look down at each other's body. We were not young. We had mature bodies, with wrinkles and odd bits that broke up the smoothness of our skin. But hers sure looked good to me.

And here we were...hidden under a blanket, inside a locked room, within a hotel, enclosed in a terminal, at a strange airport, in a strange city. For the moment, it was just the two of us, insulated from the world and all the things and responsibilities and other people in it, brought together by a single, unexpected ordeal. Sharing something that no one else in the world had. And making each other feel good about who we were.

I studied Lori's bare breasts for the first time. They were small enough that gravity and age didn't seem to be having much effect as she lay there on her side. They were firm, with her red nipples and aroelae inviting my gaze and telling me it was okay to look. I admired Lori's pale white winter skin, which had been covered all day but now was almost completely bare and on display for me. Her panties were black and nondescript - a bikini style but sensible more than skimpy. I remembered my touch last night and thought about Lori's bare bush hiding inside her panties.

While I admired her, she was looking at me. There was far less to display- just my middle-aged body, which is not too bad for guys my age but too hairy and certainly not buff. My half-hard penis was bulging in my underwear, growing harder at the knowledge that Lori could see the bulge.

We didn't say anything as our hands began to move toward each other. I touched Lori's side and gently massaged her, moving closer to her breasts. She reached over to play with my chest hair but soon closed her eyes as my fingers met her nipple, and made murmuring sounds as I gently played with it. She wriggled closer and I could feel the warmth of her body against me.

Our hands moved lower.

It was Lori who first reached underneath our remaining clothing. She lifted my underwear and quickly encountered the pointing tip of my penis. She began to encircle it...one finger teasing and rubbing the slit at the top, another gently stroking the sensitive underside. Her touch was slow and careful, exploring the cock that had already filled her once. Her touch was unbelievably exciting, and my own hand stopped at the edge of her panties as I surrendered to her magical touch. She then reached a little further and grasped me entirely.

She spoke quietly as she slowly moved her hand up and down my cock. "You're just so...ambitious."

Her words took me by surprise as my own hands began to creep under her panties. As I began to encounter her pussy hair, I replied quietly, "Ambitious...and insecure." Then I added, "But so taken by a fascinating, confident woman." I moved lower through Lori's bush, close to the clit that I had stroked to orgasm the previous night.

She murmured, "Alive," as her hands reached down to grasp my balls.

"Alive," I agreed, as I began to gently move over her clit.

We were now concentrating on each other's pussy and cock, pushing away our underwear to get better access. We kept our eyes mostly open, watching each other or looking down at what we were doing to each other. We said little else. We had done our talking the day before, building up incredible desire and excitement that we were now fulfilling.

Lori's touch was indescribable. She would stroke my cock and then reach down and grasp my balls, and it was heaven just to surrender to her fingers. I felt so warm, so comfortable, so taken care of. I tried to reciprocate with my gentle playing with her pussy - gently fingering and probing all over, with increasing strokes of her clit. I pushed a finger inside her, thinking again about my cum already inside her.

We kept playing but were now tightly together. Our bodies rubbed shamelessly and I managed to get my other hand on her breasts again while still fingering her pussy. Lori moved a hand behind to my ass and gently squeezed it as I began to roll over on top of her.

As I mounted her, she spread her legs and let me nestle between them. Our hands moved away and we began to grind against each other - underwear half-off and my cock against her pussy. Though I was slightly worried about being able to perform at my age after the night before, it was fully erect and stiff. I moved down to kiss and lick Lori's bare breasts. I flicked one nipple with my tongue and then the other, cupping her firm proud breasts as she made her gentle purring sounds.

I kept working my way down. I wanted Lori's bush and pussy. I kissed her breasts one last time and then moved down, gently nuzzling her tummy and disappearing under the blanket as I began to take her already half-off panties in both hands and tug them down. She lifted her bum and reached down to help them slide off.

"Mmmm," she murmured as she became totally naked with me again.

I returned my attention to her body, moving down to again encounter her womanly bush, this time with my mouth. I soon found Lori's clit and began to tease it mercilessly with my tongue. More purring and some loud sighs encouraged me to keep going. I used my fingers along with my tongue to give total attention to Lori's pussy, burying myself between her legs in the darkness under the blanket, and eating out this exciting woman.

After a few minutes she moved from sighs to moans, and I knew I was close. I didn't let up with my tongue on her clit, and moved my hands up to her breasts and then underneath to cup her ass. I held her tight against me as she climaxed with a little yelp and short gasping breaths. It felt incredibly good to know I made Lori cum again.

I could feel her relaxing as I left her pussy and pulled myself back up beside her. She nuzzled against me and started tugging at my own underwear, in between short touches of my cock. I kicked the underwear off and felt the magic of Lori feeling my cock and balls with both hands. I closed my eyes as she gave loving and complete attention to my penis. But after a while she stopped and whispered in my ear.

"Fill me up again the way you did last night."

"Like an animal," I replied.

"Yes. Like a...like a pulsing, desperate animal who always wants more."

She pushed the covers down, then turned away onto her side to present her bare, pale white ass to me. It was as firm as the rest of her body - thin but not too skinny, with two firm globes that invited my touch and feel. I caressed her bum gently and she rolled over on her stomach as I mounted her again, this time from behind. She spread her legs wide and I pushed and probed against her with my firm cock. It was easy to find her wet, inviting, slit, and soon I slid inside Lori again. She felt as warm as before, but this time it was less frantic. Now it was about pleasure, prolonging things rather than desperately finding late night immediate relief.

I pushed my tip deep into her and then watched as I withdrew my shaft from between her legs, before plunging back and penetrating her again. She lay there, still lost in the pleasure of her own climax and now completely submitting to my cock as I fucked her gently but fully. I pulled the blankets further down from our now overheated bodies so that I could admire Lori's backside as I kept plowing her from behind.

"Oh yeah," she murmured as I drove my cock in and out of her. "Take me. Take me. It feels so wild. You feel so wild."

Her words surprised me and I automatically grunted back, "No, I'm not."

"Yes,' she gasped. "You are. You make me feel wild too. Like I can do so much more." We kept fucking.

It felt so good taking Lori from behind again. But I didn't want to cum yet, and not this way. I wanted more, and I wanted to see the rest of her glorious body. I lay back down, resting on top of her while still pumping in and out of her pussy, and spoke again: "Do you want to go on top?"

She almost started a bit, and started to say, "I never..." Then she stopped herself, and after a pause, said "Yes."

I pulled out my cock, now slick with our combined juices, from Lori's pussy and rolled over on my back. She first turned slightly to nuzzle beside me. She started to feel my messy cock, and then suddenly said, "Yuck." We both laughed.

She crawled on top of me, there in the soft bed. I had the best look yet at Lori. Her breasts again glowed like the familiar headlights that women's breasts - their beautiful, gorgeous breasts - always look like. But right now they were in front of me. I could also now fully see her bush for the first time, not hidden by darkness or blankets or panties. She had soft light brown hair. My eyes confirmed what my fingers and mouth had told me...that it was well-kept but full. The familiar hairy triangle of a sexy, mature woman - but also right in front of me, one that I could admire and please.

She slowly positioned herself, hesitantly but still with her underlying confidence. She wanted to be fucked and was going to make sure she was...fucked. She sat on me, her pussy open by my waving, slick cock. Then she slowly moved up and used her fingers to slip me back inside her. She sank down on my rigid cock. I felt her warmth envelope me as she took me the deepest yet.

She moaned. "Ohhhhh."

I did very little as she took care of her own pleasure. Our fingers mingled together on her clit, but she was in charge and constantly moving, so I was clumsy while she daintily manipulated herself. So I mostly lay back and watched Lori in heat. Her eyes were closed as she ground against me, raising her ass up and then plunging back down, controlling how I penetrated her. Her small tits were jiggling; all of her was jiggling as she pleasured herself shamelessly. This woman was hot for cock. My cock.

Once she went up too high and I slipped out. She didn't hesitate to open her eyes and grab my shaft again, now completely slick and messy, and slip the tip back into her. No complaints about yuckiness this time. She was in charge and I just watched admiringly as she pumped up and down on top of me, all while fingering her own clit while I tried to assist. Her breathing became more labored, her eyes closed again, and her moans more fervent. I was so excited, knowing she was close to cumming again.

She yelped again as she came, stopping the grinding and sinking down to rest on me as she came down from her climax. She gave her purr again and several long sighs, and then collapsed beside me. She snuggled into me again and I felt her lovely bare breasts and nipples press into me as she whispered, "Now it's your turn."

As good as her tits felt against me, I didn't hesitate and rose up above her a third time. My cock was hard and proud in front of Lori. She smiled an almost nasty grin as she wriggled herself under me, spreading her legs wide. I positioned my throbbing penis above her, and she rose up for a second and suddenly licked the tip. "Ewww," she said, probably half in jest and half truthfully. As much as I would have enjoyed a Lori blowjob earlier, I didn't care now. I wanted Lori's pussy, not her mouth.

No more teasing or preliminaries. As she lay back down, I plunged deep into Lori, and she raised her hips up to meet me and grind again. I had been already had my cock inside Lori several ways, but never like this, and it was the best of all. We were both so slick and wet that it was effortless to slide in and out of her, and felt so, so good. She had already cum twice, but seemed as eager as ever.

"Does it feel good?" I asked, somewhat pointlessly.

"I love it," she answered.

I pumped long and deep into Lori. Every few strokes I withdrew right to the tip, teasing her pussy lips, and then rammed back into her fast and hard. She moaned each time, which encouraged me to pump harder before withdrawing and ramming again. She kept raising her ass and hips up high, keeping herself as open and exposed as possible for my cock. Her pussy was so warm and wet and inviting. And she was so hot for me - as hot as I was for her. I could have fucked Lori forever. I kept pumping with long strokes, occasionally pausing to feel her grind with my penis inside her. Then I would resume, ramming deep into her again and watching her small tits jiggling to my thrusts. I bent down to lick and flick her nipples, which produced more of her familiar purring.

Lori began to play with her clit while I kept fucking her. We both looked down, watching her fingers stroke herself as my cock pushed in and out right beside her. I tried again to finger her, but she pushed me away and grunted, "Just cum in me. Cum, Bill."

I had been able to control myself through all our fucking, but her words were enough to push me over the edge. Lori wanted my cum, and she was going to get it. I increased the tempo of my strokes, and could feel that wonderful feeling of pending release. I may be snipped, but it felt like my balls were boiling with cum and I was going to shoot it all into Lori.

I did one more withdrawal to the tip, and as I plunged back inside Lori, I could feel myself release. I grunted and lay still as I began to pump my warm cum into Lori. I felt spurt after spurt go through me, and realized I was probably shooting twice the load I had given her the night before. As I filled Lori with my sticky mess, she began to gasp and I knew she had made herself cum a third time. We moaned together.

I felt my final spurts and the sense of my softening cock. I lay there for a few more seconds, savoring the feeling of being inside Lori. Then I slowly began to withdraw. She lowered her legs and curled onto her side. I reached down to pull up the blankets, and then lay beside her. She nestled against my chest. We didn't say anything for a while.

Finally she murmured, "What's the time?"

I looked over at the bedside clock. Our lovemaking had been fast and furious. "Two minutes to seven," I told her.

She murmured, "Good." She pulled the blankets up even more, and then rearranged herself onto her side, looking straight at me. It was the most intense look I'd ever seen from her.

"This was not real, right?" she asked.

"No, it wasn't," I agreed. "It's just...a moment in time. Like we're in a different world."

"Cut off from everything."

"Yes. Hidden away...in this room, in this airport." Under the blankets, we were still safe in our cocoon for now. But not much longer.

"I feel..." she hesitated. Then she said, "I'm glad I had you to get me through yesterday."

"I think you got me through it too," I answered.

She was quiet before continuing. "And I feel like you've awakened something in me. Helped me understand more about myself, even if I do lead a boring life."

I replied, "I feel like you've calmed something in me. Helped me feel better about myself, rather than always trying to be someone else."

She smiled her thin, tight-lipped smile. "It's crazy, isn't it?"

I smiled back. "Uh huh." We remained close to each other, but in a very light snuggle. The animal intensity was gone. I felt the most relaxed I had been in the last twenty-four hours, and in some ways, for a long, long time. I managed to set the clock alarm for eight, and we both dozed off.

****

I awoke to the alarm. Lori was gone from the bed and I heard the shower running. I lay there, playing idly with my soft cock while thinking about her in the shower. But I was no longer transfixed and obsessed about her naked like the day before. When she emerged from the bathroom, she was wrapped chastely in two towels. I smiled at her and went back in to take my second shower of the morning before dressing in the bathroom.

We checked out and headed for the terminal. At the airline counter, Lori asked for her boarding pass. The agent smiled and said that the flight was so full that they had upgraded her. She now had a business class seat. Lori turned in surprise to me, her jaw open.

"Bill, you should have that. It will help you get ready for your work."

"Not on your life," I said. "Take it." I really didn't care. I was thinking more about the fact that we would be separated sooner than I thought. But I realized it was probably for the better, as we returned to our real lives.

We passed through security and were soon near the gate. We sat down on the same private bench as the day before. But this time we had less to say. So much was now unspoken.

"This wasn't real, but it was something I will never forget," I said.

"Me, neither," said Lori.

We were quiet again.

Soon the business class passengers were called. Lori gave me a chaste peck on the cheek and a squeeze on the arm. "Bye, Bill. You are an exciting, interesting man."

"You are a sexy, confident woman, Lori," I replied. She gave a wide smile at the compliment. Then she approached the gate and soon disappeared.

Eventually my zone was called and I lined up for the agent, then on the gateway, and finally in the plane. I passed Lori, snuggled in her seat. We looked into each other's eyes and she mouthed, "Thank you."

"No, thank you," I pantomined back, before moving to the back. As I left the business section, I overheard a Road Warrior hissing into his phone. "Itold you I can't take the kids this weekend. I have to be in Atlanta and then Cleveland." He was in his thirties with a sharp full head of hair, but it was nearly all gray.

I had a window seat. A guy like me was in the aisle, and the middle seat wasn't yet occupied. I settled in and looked out the window. I heard and saw out of the corner of my eye someone getting into the seat beside me.

I didn't feel any need to look to see who it was.

*****

The End

BillAdams
BillAdams
49 Followers