Flight Home

Story Info
A business woman is relaxed on a flight home.
2.4k words
4.5
35.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A soft, unobtrusive chime echoed through the cabin signifying the final departure of the airplane. She crossed her legs and eased back into her first class seat. It was a benefit of a job well done, and a final reward for a week-long stretch in Los Angeles. Her stay had left her with a good feeling of tired accomplishment. Now the return home meant taking a flight home at a rather inhospitable time – the redeye flight. True, it was the last flight out of LAX, but it was still first class and there were a scant number of fellow passengers to interrupt her chances for sleep.

As she began to doze off, she noticed a late arriving passenger shuffle past just as the door to the cabin closed. It was a sole businessman struggling to find his seat. At least he looked like a businessman. He was tall – well over six feet. Dark hair slightly slicked back, and what looked like a fairly taut chest under a well cut suit. The stewardess, however, had little sympathy for his rushed state. The stew swiftly guided him to the open seat in her row. She sighed audibly. Maybe sleep would have to wait.

"I know…such a pain, but they're pretty strict about departure rules these days," her new companion said. She rolled her eyes a bit and threw her highlighted brown, shoulder-length hair to the side in order to face him dead on. In response, he smiled a hello. The effect was a bit of a shock to her. It had been a while since she had seen an honest smile.

They began to talk in earnest, and soon her thoughts of sleep quickly disappeared. Her companion was both charming and a good listener. It was a far cry from her week's assignment. After hours of having to listen and record, finally she could have an ear for her voice. Frankly, it felt rejuvenating. He was involved in her same business, yet he didn't need to talk business. In fact, more than anything else he just wanted to hear about her.

"Drinks?" asked the stewardess in a robotic monotone. "Without a doubt," he answered for the both of them. "I'm a sucker for these tiny bottles," he admitted. She laughed freely, and they both shared the first of three drinks. By the end of their third drink, her companion confessed that he needed to grab some sleep during their journey home. She understood and allowed him to turn to his right. She twisted to her left and examined the world from 30,000 feet.

She slowly stretched her legs out and reached her arms as high as they would extend. She halted a moment to look at herself in her mind's eye. Her hair swept back thickly from her head. Her eyes were deep and penetrating. Olive skin graced her entire body and was set off stunningly by ruby red lips. As for her body, it drew the stares of men time and time again. Her curves were smooth and alluring, and despite her own critical thoughts, her shape had flamed the desires and fantasies of many an anonymous admirer. More than anything else, she had a fire in her – a passion for life and desire, which at the moment was inexplicably starting to grow.

Maybe it was the conversation. Perhaps it was the drinks. Whatever it was, she could feel the telltale beginnings of arousal wind through her. It was not particularly an odd occurrence. Unbeknownst to most, she could have an insatiable thirst for sensual pleasures. On many mornings, a banal shower quickly dissolved into a muscle clenching flurry of self pleasure. Once her soapy hands began to touch her sensitive breasts it was only a matter of moments before they dropped down to her lips to find a wetness not generated by any shower. Sometimes her shower massager would finish the deed. Other times she would finish her shower and spread herself out on her bed. Each touch would bring a seductive moan until her body shuddered with orgasm. Sometimes two.

Sitting in her passenger seat, her eyes fluttered shut with the sensory memory of her last orgasm. Orgasm. It had been over a week. Not long for many people, but for her, it felt like an eternity. She could feel the warmth in her face. Tingles started to wind themselves up her legs. Her fists slowly clenched and she could feel a slight shiver breeze across her neck. She had to fight off this feeling somehow. There were at least a handful of hours until her flight landed in O'Hare.

She moved forward in her seat in an effort to rearrange her traitorous body. Underneath her conservative blouse she had treated herself to wearing a silky bra outlined with lace. It was emerald and looked stunning on her body. It made her feel both sexy and confident. At the moment, however, the most pressing attribute of the bra was its silkiness. Her movements had caused the bra to ever so slightly slide softly against each of her nipples.

Her mouth opened with into a pursed O. There was a silent start as her body drank in the sensations of the silky material teasing her nipples. Her eyes widened and then slowly drooped close as she could feel first her left….then her right nipple harden. When she was particularly aroused, her nipples could get extremely sensitive. She had once read an article how certain women could orgasm just from nipple stimulation alone. She silently smiled at that. The concept of somebody just lapping at her nipples for hours sounded like a fantastic idea. First slowly and then with warm urgency until she would explode in orgasm. Orgasm. There was that word again. She swallowed to herself.

Her thoughts turned to her last lover. It had been a long time, and the relationship was certainly less than perfect. She could remember bits and pieces of glory though. One of which was a session of lovemaking that had made her knees weak for days and still fueled sessions of her self-pleasure sessions. She remembered the length and girth of his cock that night. Cock….she laughed to herself. It wasn't like her to use such language. But that was exactly what it was. Firm and jutting from his body. She was already excited from an extended session of kissing with him that night. She could almost feel the first gasp of penetration. Her combination of excitement and abandon. Then she remembered him slowly picking up the speed of his thrusts. Finally, she could recall her finger softly toying with her clit as he continued to enter her. Her orgasm came almost as a shock. Ripping through her body and then swiftly chased away by a second orgasm. Her pleasure built upon itself until it just flooded out around her. It was a good night.

Orgasm. Had her last been in the shower? She thought so. She wanted so badly to be able to stride nude into her shower and tend to herself. The feeling of excitement in the pit of her stomach. The tingles that would pulse through her body. The tip of her fingers finding wetness…then delicate curves….then spiraling, clenching release. She took in a quick breath in her seat. Whatever had her worked up was really powerful. She doubt she would need much time…when she finally had the chance.

Her thighs involuntarily squeezed together and suddenly she was aware of her clitoris. She could feel that she was already fully aroused. The silk of her panties clung tightly to her mound almost like a hand caressing her. The clenching of her thighs had caused her lips to open ever so slightly. She was surprised at how wet she felt. Slowly her mind began to review her sexual history in erotic flashes. Various memories of masturbation and sex. Her mind focused on the memories that ended in strong orgasms. Orgasms that would result in curled toes and nipples harder than she could imagine.

Orgasms. Her mind was behind her control now. Her thoughts flickered to wonder if she had inadvertently drunk some sort of aphrodisiac. The heel of her shoe began to clatter quietly as she tapped her leg up and down. Oh that was a mistake, she thought.

The movement of her legs merely increased the growing feeling between them. The friction caused more pressure to flick against her clit. In turn, she leaned forward and sucked in a breath of air through ruby lips. Her eyes flickered about the cabin. One could hear a pin drop as most of the few travelers had already surrendered to sleep – including her newly made friend. He slept softly next to her and she smiled and paused to look at his face.

The pleasant calm of his face relaxed her a bit. He had really been a nice conversationalist and was most likely a decent guy. Her eyes roamed over his suit and admired the way it fit him. She was just about to forget about her arousal when her eyes came to rest on his lap. Her hand literally flew up to her mouth to cover an audible gasp. Through his suit pants she saw the outline, of what looked like, an erect cock. The outline was both thick and long. From her estimation it looked to be about 7 inches or longer. The thickness took her back as well. The shape was that of a paper towel dowel, maybe 2 inches thick. Her mouth watered and her eyes narrowed.

Almost immediately, her eyes flicked up to the empty lavatory in first class. She felt wetness dampen her panties, and she knew she did not have a chose. She had to come. Now.

She rose on unsteady legs and quickly squeezed out into the aisle past her slumbering companion. She could feel her legs wobbly in her heels as she walked calmly to the lavatory. Her head turned from side to side expecting eyes to be burrowing into her. She saw none. Another breath. With a soft click, she was in the lavatory.

The small light flickered on and she could see her face. "Wow," she said to herself. Her hair was in a soft cloud around her face. There was a flush around her cheeks and her eyes and lips all but dripped sex. Still watching herself in the mirror, she drew her hand slowly down her blouse and unbuttoned it to her waist. Nervous fingers grasped at the front of her bra and popped open the clasp. Her breasts spilled out from the confines and she took in a ragged gasp. Her fingers found hard nipples. She dragged her palms over her nipples, igniting fires in her stomach and lower. She refocused her eyes on her face and she wet her fingers. Using her slick fingers, she began to caress first her right, then her left nipple. She could feel her nipples grow even harder and the sensitive stiffness seemed to be connected directly to her buzzing clit.

After fully arousing both nipples she now was ready. She quickly drew down her slacks and pants in one swift motion. Her hands smoothed down her stomach and across her closely trimmed mound. Both hands slipped over her wet lips and her fingers teased herself. Her tongue involuntarily licked her lips as her hands caressed her nether lips. Her finger tips started soft rotations on her lips. She could feel her back arch as the feelings doubled within her. She could no longer wait.

Her right finger curved over her mound and slowly sunk into her pussy. Her eyes looked forward and then fluttered shut as she drank in the feelings radiating from her loins. Her left hand dropped down to her clit. She begun a combination that always sent her body shaking. One finger penetrated her as she firmly and slowly touched her clit. A second finger joined the first already inside her pussy. Her thighs began to shake a bit and she knew she was close.

Then a knock. It startled her immediately. She withdrew her hands but then come a response that she would never be able to explain in all her coming years. She said softly, "come in."

The fates were with her. It was her once slumbering companion. He quickly slid in through the door packing both of them in the tight space of the lavatory. He touched a finger to her chin and said "I could hear you. I thought I could join you." She answered with a passionate kiss that created a sexual image in the small mirror. She disengaged from him and turned around pressing her ass into his crotch. She turned around and smiled, "I'm ready."

For his part, he was ready too. She could see his thick cock already freed from his pants. He began to trace the stiff head across her lips and teased her clit with his shaft. He felt fingernails grasp at his thighs. "No teasing," she gasped, "now….now….now."

She first felt the head slip into her tight pussy. He was big. Thick and the sensation was mindnumbing. She could feel the shaft begin to slowly sink into her. She drooled as the shaft continued to pleasantly stretch her insides. For the last inch she pushed up on her tiptoes. As he bottomed out, she smiled. He was perfect not too big not too small.

Then he stroked back and forth. Achingly slow. Dragging out each sensation. Her mind was becoming mush. Then it clicked. She could feel her orgasm growing in her. Building like a snowball threatening to burst forth. He chose that moment to increase his speed.

Her mouth broke into an enormous grin as she drank in the incredible feelings his cock was producing in her pussy. She fought to contain her vocal response to small mewings. Then his hand moved in front of her mound. His fingers found her achingly erect clit. Her ass began to quiver. Her thighs shaked. Nothing else mattered.

Then orgasm. Once it started there was a brief instance of pause right before the explosion. She could feel the universe unravel during that moment. Then it all came rushing back. Starting with her nipples and clitoris. Then radiating out to ever molecule of her body. As an afterthought, she could feel her companion orgasm thickly into her. The sensation set off a series of minor earthquakes within her.

Panting deeply she finally regained her composure. After what seemed like an eternity she heard yet another knock. If she had any energy left, she would have stiffened. Instead she heard the voice of the stewardess whisper, "clean up guys you have 40 minutes until O'hare."