Flight of the Dragon

Story Info
She felt yet another warmth, a heat, a fire starting to burn
810 words
3.85
8.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
REGG60
REGG60
92 Followers

One of my ex girlfriends loved this story but wouldn't let her teenagers read it, she said it was too sensual. I told her OK if you say so lol. the story isn't very long, point of fact most of the stories I have written are petty short but intense , that's an apt word :)

----------------------------------


With the rising of the sun, she awoke to the warmth of its glow, lying on the ledge, high on the mount near its crest. She felt its warmth on her scales, its light sparkling as it reflected back from her scales the color and brightness of polished gold.

She felt yet another warmth, a heat, a fire starting to burn within her, like nothing the young dragon had felt before. An urgency, a nervousness, an almost fear of what she was feeling began to over take her. In near panic she stood, stretched with every muscle taught, head extended high and sent forth a call, a challenge that dragons around the world all heard. With a leap she took flight, great wings extended and beating taking her ever higher.

She flew fast and furious heading for the great sea, hungry and more than hungry, angry and afraid. Not knowing what was happening, not understanding. Hungers drove her. Feelings gnawing at her, she dove into the sea. Hunting, trying to feed her hungers she killed and ate till she was full and yet hungers still drove her. With a burst of speed from her swimming she left the water like a dolphin, yet never stopping the leap, her great wings snapped open with the sound of thunder. Water streamed off her scales and fell like sparkling jewels back to the sea. Great wings lashed the sky driving her ever faster, ever higher as if in a race to reach the sun, always tracking its great light.

On the horizon appeared specks flying towards her; she screamed again her challenge, ever continuing her flight ever faster ever higher, driven on in an eternal race. She reached the upper limits of the sky, the air thin, clear, cold, brushed with shades of violet and gold, she chased the sun, endlessly sounding her challenge.

Days past without knowing, the flight was an endless beat of her great wings. Her pursuers, whose numbers had increased to hundreds during the first two days had since steadily dropped as the weaker males had not been able to continue, and still her flight and challenges continued now nearing two weeks of chase, the numbers down to two.

Of the two, one was a gold same as she, the other a rarity among dragon kind was a rainbow dragon and even more rare was his size, his body was thinner than that of the gold and the gold was a sleek dragon. The rainbow's wings where immense, his neck and tail long and sinuous. Though with each and their differences the gold and the rainbow were close to an even match.

The flight continued for days more till the golden pursuer had to stop, the needs of his slightly more massive body could no longer be ignored. The flight continued, she feeling the need more and more strongly, but not yet willing to give in, but her days of flight were beginning to tell and as she approached the sea yet again she slowed letting tired wings hold her in a glide.

The rainbow seeing her slow called on limited energy reserves and increased the speed of his flight to catch her. Coming in from above he grabs her wings with his fore claws, and haunches with his hind claws, wrapping tail around tail, neck twined about neck, the mating begins.

She feels him catch her, and as they become one her unknown hunger satisfied, her burning begins to cool.

Her wings holding them in a glide, yet with the weight of them both the glide steepens and they begin to plunge to the sea, locked in their embrace. Her wings fold, they plummet downward, unknowing uncaring they drop to the sea. Their bodies strike the waves and send forth an eruption of water reaching over one hundred feet high. As they sink beneath the waves the water slows them and yet they sink ever slowly to the bottom, where they break their embrace and begin the long slow swim to the surface, hunting, feeding and letting the water work its magic on their sore and tired muscles.

They reach the surface and begin a long slow swim to land, their abused wings unable to take them into the air. Reaching land they rest for days sunning themselves in the warmth of the day. Hunting to replenish energy reserves depleted in the flight. Yet soon they will have to take wing once again in search of a nesting place .

REGG60
REGG60
92 Followers