Flight of the Tern

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tracy was as tired as me and we were hungry so we made some soup in the microwave and ate some biscuits and tea. We were both too tired to cook anything. We sat on one of the couch type benches and soon I had her almost asleep in my arms and we stayed that way for a long time and then she looked up into my eyes and I brought my lips down to hers and kissed her softly and she brought her hand up the side of my neck and just held me as she pressed her lips to mine. I felt her move tight against me. I picked Tracy up and took her to her cabin and lay her on the bed with her clothes and I covered her with a large comforter. I went and locked up and turned the lights out and prepared my bed.

I heard Tracy calling me and I went to check on her and she spoke to me "do you think you could stay in here with me tonight Bobby?"

I had been down to my tee shirt and light deck pants and so I moved under the comforter with her and took her in my arms and held her close. She turned towards me and I kissed her and she held me tight and we kissed again and this time the kiss was longer and I knew something was happening. I was feeling a closeness and affection towards Tracy like I have never felt with anyone before. I took her in my arms and just held her and fixed the covers around her as we felt the cool fresh air flowing in the porthole beside the large bunk. I soon heard her soft breathing and knew she was asleep in my arms and I also drifted off to sleep.

I woke once during the night and Tracy was flat against me with her head on my shoulder and my arm was down her back. When I woke in the morning Tracy was already out on deck and I could see she had showered already as the shower door was steamed. I shook myself awake, brushed my teeth, washed and went up on deck. Tracy greeted me with a hug and a soft kiss and a lovely little message in my ear, "thank you, Bobby for being such a sweetheart and for the wonderful night."

I just smiled and didn't want to say something silly like "the pleasure was mine" so I just went with the smile and I think she got the message.

We were making good time on the first leg of this trip and had actually got across what would be considered the most dangerous piece of water and it was a beautiful warm day so I went to the chart and decided that today Tracy and I would take it easy and goof off a bit. I knew a place that was just a couple of hours away from here that would be perfect to spend some time at. It was fairly late already as we had slept in after being so tired the night before so we had a quick breakfast and pulled up the anchor and headed north again.

I had been to the Calvert Island hot pools before and decided to take Tracy there. It was about two in the afternoon when I dropped anchor in the secluded bay on the island. I ran the winch boom out over the side and hooked up on the twelve foot zodiac that had been on deck and put it over the side and tied it up along Tern. It was beautiful and warm so we put on our swim suits and that was the first close look I got of Tracy's body and she was beautiful, almost perfect. We packed a few snacks and took a bottle of wine packed in a bag of ice, a couple of wine glasses and some towels.

We boarded the zodiac and the small Honda outboard started on the second pull and we took off up the inlet and we only had to go about half a mile before I nosed it into shore and Tracy jumped out on the gravel and pulled the boat up. We had to walk about a hundred yards up a trail and came to the first pool. The pools are formed in the rock and are about chest deep and fed with warm mineral water that runs out of the bank and there was three pools with the hottest being the closest one to the bank. The pools were crystal clear and clean smelling, not like sulphur pools. The minerals dont allow any vegetation to grow so the bottom is free of algae and all weeds.

Tracy thought it was beautiful and waded into the shallow end and found a seat mid way up where the water was up to her neck. I sat beside her and had a convenient rock table almost by my arm where I laid out the small pack with our lunch and the wine. The warm water was so relaxing and not hot, just warm and nice I opened the wine and sat it back from the warm water and poured for Tracy and then for myself. We sat back and soon we were touching each other and then I had Tracy in my arms kissing her. She brought her arms around me and we sat in the warm water and hugged, laughed and played with each other.

We spent almost two hours in the water and only when the wine was gone did we decide it was time to go back to the boat and by then I had explored much of Tracy and she had her hands on a good portion of me. Her skin was so soft but her body was firm and she seemed to be in shape. She also seemed to like the feel of my chest against her and seemed to like the feel of my arms around her. We rinsed ourselves in the cold water pool and returned to the zodiac hand in hand and went back to Tern. I think we both knew where we were going now. I think we both felt the sexual tension all the way back to the boat.

We rushed putting things away and the moment we got to the boat's cabin we were in each others arms . Our lips were virtually fused on each other as we were both began breathing rapidly. I untied her bathing suit top and her beautiful breasts were released and she smiled as I looked in awe. They were firm and swollen with beautiful pink nipples pointing upward. Tracy was absolutely gorgeous and as I looked into her deep blue eyes I placed my hands on each breast and softy cupped them, rubbed the nipples, and her eyes never left mine. It was like she was offering them to me.

I slid my arms under her and carried her easily to the middle of the bunk and drew the covers back. I hooked my fingers in the waist band of her wet bikini bottoms and slid them off as she raised her hips to assist me. She lay before me completely naked and she was beautiful. Her blonde hair was down over her breasts. Her skin was slightly tanned and she had a slim waist with hips that were smooth and shapely. She never made a move to hide herself and she never took her eyes off mine as she lay before me.

Tracy was very special. All I could think of to say quietly at that moment was "oh god Tracy you're so beautiful" and that made her smile. I ran my fingers along her and her skin felt so soft as I circled the outside of her hips and then proceeded up the inside of her soft thigh until I was touching her soft tuft of almost invisible blonde hair. She took a deep breath as I felt the wetness of her soft lips and gently opened her slit with my finger. I heard her moan and felt her raise her hips to me. I uncovered her sensitive little button and rubbed it gently. She soon began moving her hips and moaning slightly.

She began caressing my back. She trailed her hand down to the front of my bathing suit, hesitated and then felt my hardened cock through the cloth and I heard her gasp. I lifted up and slid them off and she brought her hand back. All she said was "oh my' as she ran her fingers all over it. She grasped it in her hand and gently stroked it and she seemed to be almost measuring me as she let her fingers move from the head to my balls as if she was fully exploring her new treasure. Tracy quietly whispered between breaths " I really want you Bobby."

I kissed her long and deeply as I moved my fingers gently between her legs. She was like a young girl as her outer lips were firm and tight with soft inner lips. I gently slid my finger between them as I opened and penetrated her slightly. Tremors ran through her with a sharp intake of breath as I slowly worked my fingers in her wetness and then brought them to my lips and tasted her sweet nectar. Her sweet pure sexy essence filled my nostrils and I instantly felt more blood run into my cock and I was almost in pain. She began small movements. It was like she was releasing a pent up fury as she moved rhythmically against the fingers and in almost no time she clinched her legs moaned and then spread them wide and pulled me to her.

I came over her body with my cock sticking straight out in front of me. I was so hard it was aching and I now had a droplet that had formed on the tip. I watched Tracy stare at it as I moved between her legs. She raised her knees and brought her arms up to bring me down to her with my cock almost touching her beautiful wet opening . I kissed her lips and eye lids as if I couldn't get enough of her and she talked to me between breaths.

"I have never been with a real strong man like you Bobby." she hesitated a few seconds and added. "you are very big." She paused a moment almost in thought and then "but I want you so bad and I really want you to do it to me."

I looked into her eyes and guided my cock and felt her wet inner lips against the tip and I pushed gently. She easily took the head into her and I immediately felt how tight she was and it was like she was squeezing me. I held myself back and then slowly moved into her as she helped take me into her smoothly and easily. She moaned softly as I kissed her and she sucked my tongue. I started to move in her and she began moving and starting to push towards me. I soon began the first very gentle fucking motions.

Tracy brought her legs up over my back and joined my rhythm and soon had almost all of me in her and she became so soaked that we could hear the wet sounds above her steady moaning. I flexed my hips and moved in longer, deeper strokes and Tracy was now taking my whole cock and taking it easily and it was perfect.

She was like a warm soft glove around me. Her face was against my neck and I could feel her lips all over me like she was happy and proud of herself. Her hands roamed up and down my back urging me as I started to move faster in her. I looked down at her and saw her mouth wide open and her head thrown back. She was starting to grind against me when I pushed against her soft mound on each thrust. I felt her hard nipples touching my chest as our lips were almost glued together. We breathed each others breath and I fucked her like that until we were soaked in sweat. Tracy moved her pelvis under me all the time in a perfect rhythm and she was absolutely wonderful. I began to feel tremors running through her body as she began licking my neck and moaning softly in my ear. She pushed up hard and clamped her legs around me so I couldnt move. Her whole body throbbed as she came so hard she whimpered and quivered in my arms.

I stopped moving as she finished but she had got me so excited I starting to throb. I lifted my head to look deep into her eyes again and found them teary with desire. My body began to stiffen as my cock swelled larger and Tracy felt the change inside her and knew I was close. She brought her lips to my ear and whispered "do it inside me Bobby, I want to feel you in me." I gathered her into my arms and thrust deep and could feel her body begin to relax under me as my first hard warm spurt erupted inside her. I stopped moving and let it spurt while she held her breath for a second. Tracy caressed my back and urged me down fully on her as she wrapped her arms around me and totally accepted my warm seed deep inside her.

I felt it subside and could feel the wetness between us as I looked down and Tracy was smiling at me. I smiled and kissed her forehead and then slid her legs down and brought them together still holding myself inside her. I turned us on our side with her body tight to me and pulled a blanket over us and held her close. Every few minutes one of us would increase the pressure or move a hand in a caress. It seemed to be a way to let the other know we were still there.

Tracy seemed to be totally comfortable as I held her close with her head on my shoulder. It was as if he was in deep thought. One of her hands was gently combing the hair on my chest. She was the first to speak and quietly and very slowly began. "I have not been with many guys Bobby. I have never let myself go like I did with you and nobody has come close to giving me what you did." she paused, "Its the first time that I really wanted to do it again like I do right now."

I kissed her forehead and noticed the tears in her eyes and told her I was so happy she didn't go home when Kevin left. She lightened up immediately and sat up. She smiled and looked down at me and laughed.

"You got be kidding, there was no chance I was going home with him. I did everything I could to encourage him to leave. I knew what I was doing."

With that we laughed and got up and slipped into some clothes and started looking to see what we could have for a late dinner. I still had to check out the boat and it was getting dark. We had dinner and cleaned up and checked the assortment of movies and put one in the player and Tracy cuddled into my arms and later as it cooled off inside I pulled a blanket over us as we watched the complete movie. We shut things down and slid into bed together wearing light sleeping clothes and soon we were asleep in each others arms.

The next day we got up early and got a good start. The weather was gorgeous and we were both happy and I were really enjoying this trip now. Tracy had loosened up so much now and we talked about all kinds of things like her work with her father's company in Chicago. Our affection for each other flowed out into almost everything we did. I had never been around anyone that I was as comfortable with as Tracy. We just hit if off so perfect.

For the next few days we made good time and each night we made love. Tracy was very comfortable and completely lacked any shyness towards me as she seemed happy and proud to show me every inch of her body and it was flawless. I absolutely loved oral with her as she was so sexy sweet down there and so responsive that I could bring her off in a matter of minutes. We liked the spoon position where I would enter her from behind and slowly just gently make love, fondle her breasts and use my hand between her legs until we both finished together. Each time we stayed like that and went to sleep.

Late the following afternoon we arrived in Prince Rupert and I called some friends on the radio and we tied up at their private marina. I made a call to the Marriot hotel and got a deluxe tub room for us. I had decided to spend a day here and we left the docks hand in hand carrying our bags and picked up our ride in the Marriot's bus that took us to the hotel. We still had a portion of the afternoon to spend before evening and when we got to the room I opened the door into the jet tub room. I knew right then where we would probably spend some of the time. The tub was great, it was huge and it was built in an area that over looked the harbour and you could see miles out on the pacific ocean right from the tub.

I slipped my shirt off and walked around the room in my jeans as Tracy settled down in a couch and picked up the phone. I could overhear her side of the conversation and I assumed that she was talking to her mother and it sounded like she was explaining how she was okay and why she didn't go home with Kevin. She seemed to be upset and at one point I heard her say " Mom, its too bad about Kevin". And then I heard her ask "will you be in Juneau when we get there?" I heard her assuring her mother for at least the fourth time that she was okay and then she said "Mom when we get there you will meet Bobby and Dad already knows him so you ask him." I gathered that her mom thought someone was attacking her daughter. Tracy finished her call and I slipped away so she wouldn't know I was eavesdropping. It was very interesting.

She told me "Mom still thinks I'm sixteen" and she checked the room service menu and picked up the phone and we ordered a bottle of German white wine. The wine came almost within a few minutes and she slipped off her jeans and walked around in her light top and panties. As usual we met in the middle of the room and I had her in my arms. I kissed her and we stood with our arms around each other. She snickered a bit and went to the top button of my jeans and opened it and soon had them around my knees so I stepped out of them and she joked that now we were on equal ground.

She pushed me backward until I was against a padded bar counter and kissed me lightly and smiled as she slid her hand down into my shorts and took my cock in her hand and stroked it and I could feel it starting to harden. She said to me "there is something I would like to try Bobby and I really want to do it for you." I wasn't sure what she meant and she added "just be patient with me and let me try it." She dropped down and slid my shorts down my legs to the floor and gasped my cock that was now quite hard. She went to her knees and I knew what she wanted to try and I softly touched her hair and she took it to mean yes from me.

She touched my cock with her tongue and licked the head. She ran her tongue underneath it and down the underside of the now hard shaft as she cupped my balls and then opened her lips and took me inside her mouth. She knew what she wanted and she began sucking me and moving her head as she stroked it with her hand while she sucked. Tracy had me so excited that I already felt the tingling in my groin. I had to control the urge to grab her and thrust my cock into her mouth but she was already taking me down to the back of her throat and her hand on my balls was almost more then I could handle. Tracy was going to get me and it wasn't taking her long and I lost it and started to thrust and moan.

I felt my cock throbbing and the feeling of needles going up my legs. I tried to pull it out from between her lips but she cried out and held me there and even put her arm around my leg holding me as I saw the saliva running down her chin and I thrust and she held me back and then I spurted and heard Tracy almost purring as I spurted again and she swallowed once and then she moved her lips off it and I could see the strings of semen as she took me back in again and sucked me until she had taken everything and licked it clean. She looked up at me with a cute sort of sheepish smile and said "I think I did okay." I didn't know what to say as she had me doing my best to try and hold onto the counter.

We settled into the hot tub and turned on the jets with the bottle of wine beside us. I had her in my arms and it was warm and steamy. We spent almost an hour in the tub and then got out as our skin was starting to wrinkle up and we decided to go out for dinner. I got a reservation at the Keg as it was a place that was nice yet didn't require formal dress. We both had casual dress clothes with us so we started to get ready. Tracy had managed to keep her hair dry in the tub and she combed it out and then took her bag into the large bathroom. I slipped into a pair of casual slacks and an open style dress shirt. It was warm outside so I didn't need a jacket. I turned on the TV and waited for Tracy to change in the combination bathroom and change room.

The door opened and Tracy came out into that main area and she was unbelievable. She had brushed her hair down over her shoulders and she was wearing some light makeup. She had on a pair of dress slacks and a light cotton top with a white sweater. She was wearing medium heels and she was stunning and gorgeous. I made her stand back so I could look at her and as she rummaged around getting ready to go I couldn't keep my eyes off her. All I could think was how unbelievable it was that this classy looking beauty was the same person that had been sleeping with me for the last few days and then it began to hit me. I don't know when it started but I suspect it was when I picked her up at the airport and it just built from there. It was finally sinking in that I was completely and madly in love with Tracy.

We got down on the sidewalk and she had her arm in mine and we walked the short distance to the restaurant where we spent the next two hours having a leisurely dinner. We chatted and I couldn't take my eyes off her and she caught me a number of times looking in her eyes and she smiled. This was a classy lady you could be proud of anywhere. She was educated and smart yet she had that little streak of fun and devilment in her that would show up at times like this afternoon. She was athletic and was not afraid to do things and not afraid to get her fingers dirty. She loved boats and loved the water and yet could dress up at night and look like she did right now. She was just too perfect.