Flight of the Tern

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We made love slowly in the large bed that night and as usual fell asleep in each others arms and woke late. We ordered breakfast in and decided to move out in the boat as it was a warm day and we decided to get a start on the last leg of the voyage that I didn't really want to end. We fuelled up the boat checked out everything and moved out of the harbour and steered the Tern north up the coast towards Alaska.

For the next couple of days we ran almost all the way by sail. We entered the Gulf of Alaska and the warm winds moved us along and the sea was gentle. We alternated at the helm with me taking the majority of it and we spent a lot of time in each others arm at the wheel. We had a wonderful dinner one night as I went into the equipment that was on board and found fishing rods and a good assortment of lures. We were running on diesel and I had noticed some action earlier around some herring balls so I put out a green spoon and we slowed the boat and I caught a small Coho salmon that we barbecued when we got into the bay where we anchored that night. As usual we made love again that night and slept in each others arms and I could feel Tracy becoming a bit saddened and I knew it was because we were coming to the end of our voyage. I had to talk to her and I think she was waiting for me to say something and hoping.

The following day which would be our last day as we would arrive in Juneau probably around noon the next day . She sat beside me at the helm. We were both a bit quiet. Tracy had her hand on me and I asked her outright. "So Tracy, where do we go from here? We don't just say goodbye tomorrow and go home do we?"

She answered " I dont want to leave you at all, I would like to head the Tern back south and keep going."

We talked about how she would have to return to Chicago and that both her mother and father were in Juneau now so she would stay there for a couple of days before she left. I dropped what I thought would be a total bombshell on her by telling her. "I don't want you to get away from me Tracy. I think you know that I love you."

Tears welled up in her eyes and she moved between my arms on the wheel and said quietly and very deliberate "I have known I was in love with you Bobby from well before that day we went to the hot pools." She went on to say "I don't want to leave you but if I do it won't be for long, I'm not going to let you go."

We left it at that and when we anchored in a cover thirty miles from Juneau that night we knew it would be our last night on the Tern. We made love about four times over the course of the night. Neither of us cared about sleeping. At one point we found Tracy just sitting on me with my cock lodged deep up inside her as she slowly moved on me. She had become used to me and she could take my cock very easy and knew just how and where to touch me and I knew her body like a book. I knew that she loved it when I sucked her inner lips below and I knew she liked the feel of my finger gently rubbing her clit when we lay in the spoon position and she knew that I liked to have my cock squeezed hard. I knew just how to make her come easy and she knew just how to keep me going all night and that night she did.

We got up the next morning and didn't hurry . We had a slow leisurely shower in the very small shower stall but we managed to fit in it and I even managed to make love to Tracy against the wall and have her come with me for the last time for a while. We rested a bit and had breakfast and then I hauled the anchor and we started out on the last few hours of our trip.

We arrived in Juneau and took Tern to the private marina and eased her into her own marked slip with the name "Tern" on a small carved board at the forward end. I checked out everything on the boat and we cleaned it all and it was ready to close up. Tracy made a phone call and her mother was on her way to pick us up. I told her I really didn't know whether to wait around or run and hide but Tracy just laughed and told me not to be silly. He mother turned out to be a wonderful person. She was almost an older version of her daughter and she made me completely comfortable the moment I met her. She took us to their home and told us they had made arrangements for us to go out for dinner with her and Tracy's dad. I went up to a room for a few minutes and then went for a walk to look around the beautiful grounds of their home. Tracy stayed and I could see she was in a deep conversation with her mother and at one point I saw her mother put her hand on Tracy's shoulder.

We had a lovely evening as we went to a ocean front restaurant that overlooked the bay. I enjoyed the conversation and I knew Tracy's dad Ron Harmon as I had met him a few times in the company of my father and he was a very good guy. But this was a bit different circumstance but it went well. These people could see the way Tracy and I acted together that there was a serious bond between us and there was little doubt that more had happened then just driving the boat up here. They could see the interaction between us and at one point I saw her mother smiling at us. Much of the conversation seemed to be directed at me as I knew Tracy's mother was checking me out and I felt a bit like I was under a microscope. I don't know all of what the conversation with her daughter was in the house but I know she was taking an unusual interest in me. But like her daughter she was also a real sweetheart and I got along with her great.

The next morning Tracy and I said our goodbyes at the airport and we had agreed that she would call me when she got back to Chicago and set up a time to meet as soon as possible and to talk to each other. I hugged her and she had tears running down her cheeks as I noticed her mother standing back. I went over and hugged her and she whispered in my ear " I will see what I can do" and I was puzzled by what that meant by that and then a final hug for Tracy. I went and boarded the plane and took off for Vancouver. I got in around noon and it was Thursday so I went home and phoned in that I wasn't going to be in to work until Monday. I spent the weekend around my place and did a little work on my car and sort of reflected on the last couple of weeks.

I got into work on Monday and checked out the boat yard and then went over to our large main office and said hello to a few of the people there and checked my mail. Our receptionist told me there was someone waiting for me in my office and I took my mail and headed around the corner. When I opened the door the first thing I saw was Tracy turning away from the large window and coming towards me. All I could think to say was "oh my god" and I hugged her so hard I lifted her right up off the ground and asked her "when did you get here, how come your here?"

"It seems you really won over my mother Bobby. Your father and mine chatted over the weekend and it seems there is an instant opening in the Island Marine accounting department. I'm here for the interview."

I almost couldn't believe it and smiled at her "did they warn you that I'm in charge of the interviews for those positions?"

"its okay if you don't hire me. I will just hang around your place".

I kissed her forehead, "and I will stay home too. I'm sure we will find something to do" and we both laughed . I introduced Tracy around the office and then we just took off for the day.

Tracy stayed in Victoria and became the assistant head of our accounting department. We were married in Juneau in the fall. The highlight of the wedding was at the reception when her father took us aside and presented us with some papers and transfer certificates that he would take to the lawyers office on Monday to be completed.

As a special wedding gift to both of us he was giving us the sailboat , Tern.

  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
themarquisethemarquiseover 18 years ago
*sigh*

Wow Trapper...very well written! I actaully learned a few things about boats as well as thoroughly enjoying your story...Thank you very much for both....its good to know that romance isnt dead!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Smooth Sailing

Thoroughly enjoyed the romance in a nautical setting. The technical aspects were excellent and made the story very credible. Sounds like a lovely vessel! This could be the beginning of a series of sailing adventures for these two. Seems like the young lady is eager to learn many things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Enjoyed it thoroughly

Hiya Trapper aka Bobby :-)

Thanks for directing me to this story, and yes I do believe you can write!! Will look for your other stories also....so did you have a muse for this story??....Talk to you soon...

Ranger

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Truely great, truely believable

Trapper:

This is a great tale. Well developed in both character and plot. It's an easy read. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I won't say

ha ha ha who was your muse for this story....i like the little details (salmon gotta catch some wild salmon on a boat ride) although i wished they did it on the table ;-)

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Aiding and Abetting The good guys don't always finish last.in Romance
Sales Team Desperate woman tries to pay back man who saves her.in Romance
Irish Eyes His love was betrayed, what next.in Romance
Goin' Fishin' A little romance about rediscovering love.in Romance
A Summer By The Lake She fell in poison oak, then love.in Romance
More Stories