Flight or Fuck

Story Info
I thought I was alone in the library. I wasn't.
830 words
4.1
27.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was supposed to be no one there. I mean, it's the fourth floor of the library. No one comes here.

"Nnnnnnnng."

I stood still, half-way pulling out a dusty book that looked like it was printed in 1914.

"Ohhhhhhh."

I grabbed the book from the shelf and went to sit down at an old wooden table. I was alone, at least I thought I was.

"Nnnnnnnng"

That did it. I was as anxious as all hell but I had to find out what the noise was. Was somebody here with me? Did somebody else have an interest in 18th century Asia Pacific native cultures?

I placed the book on the table and walked around the other side of a set of shelves. And there she was.

She was female, plain looking with thick glasses and brunette hair. She had a thin body with wide hips and was sitting on the carpeted floor with her legs apart and her skirt hitched up. One hand was in her mouth and with the other hand she was plunging an orange dildo into her cunt.

A sharp shot of air entered my lungs. My fingers were tingling and to use that old cliche, I literally felt the hair on the back of my neck stand up.

Then she saw me. Although I was almost frozen on the spot seeing her was turning me on so much. It was like I had been caught jerking off while watching the hottest porn movie. And all the time she kept fucking her pussy.

I couldn't run away. My urge to have sex was far too strong for that. Shaking, I barely managed to unzip my jeans and pull out my cock and start jerking off in front of her.

The girl nodded eagerly. Fuck, she wanted it.

I fumbled into my pocket and took out my wallet. Inside was a six month old condom that I had been saving for "emergencies". I can't even remember wanting to fuck so badly. I ripped open the foil and like a schoolgirl fitting a rubber on the end of a carrot I clumsily put it over my cock.

She let go of her dildo and I straddled her, my legs on either side of her hips and my arms by her shoulders. The carpet felt rough on my knees. I could smell her sexual odour, sharp and pungent, and so erotic. And then I entered her pussy. It felt so good but at the same time I felt like I was in panic mode, which made me thrust harder.

Her hand clasped around my neck as my ass moved up and down. This was raw, animalistic sex. She dug the nails of her boney fingers into my skin. It only drove me to fuck her harder.

"Ohhhhhh" she moaned, her mouth muffled by her hand.

Her legs wrapped around my waist and she tilted her hips back. This let my cock get in deep all the way to the back of her pussy. As I fucked her I saw the library disappear in my mind. It was like a high I had never experienced before. Nothing else existed, only my cock and her cunt.

Her pussy was so wet it felt like I was fucking something that had lube literally poured down it making each stroke feel unnaturally smooth. But it didn't put me off. In fact knowing that she was so excited turned me on even more.

The side of my face rubbed against her cheek and I smelt her perfume. I could see the close up of the skin of her neck, pink and smooth. I kissed just underneath her ear, and then sucked her earlobe into my mouth. My heart was pounding so hard against my chest I felt like I was in a race, a race to ejaculate.

She lifted her hips off the floor and let out another muffled moan. Her cunt muscles contracted and she came so hard I could feel her every contraction, even though I was wearing a condom.

"Fuck me" she moaned, taking her hand out of mouth.

I was almost out of breath, like I was running a sprint. I had to cum for her. I had to give her all the cum I had. She wanted it, she needed it.

And then it started. I felt my cock swell and then the cum shot out into the tip of the condom. I thrust my hips again to get my cock as far into her pussy as it would go. I imagined my cum shooting into her cunt unencumbered by the walls of the condom, filling her with warm fluid.

I withdrew and awkwardly stood up, my knees sore. She got to her feet and positioned her skirt. She had her head down.

I wanted to say something, anything, but couldn't. I didn't even know her name and she didn't know mine.

She hurried out. I never followed her.