Flight Plan

Story Info
Writer watches a story come to life.
2.7k words
3.86
13.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started when I was sent overseas for a business trip to France; as usual my flight was delayed and I was bored. Being the naughty boy that I am, soon I found myself scanning the room taking in the view of all of the hot women that might be on my flight.

Sitting across from me in the terminal was this vision of sexuality that captured my imagination. She was average height but toned and trim. Her hair was shoulder length with a hint of highlight mix in with her natural brunette locks. From the looks of her I could tell she took very good care of her figure and worked out regularly.

The little skirt she wore rode up high on her crossed legs revealing the muscular thighs she possessed. Her calves were accentuated by the four inch heels decorating her feet. The tanned flesh of her legs glistened in the warm sunlight peering through the large windows revealing the fact that she recently waxed.

She was busy reading a magazine that appeared to be some sort of fitness journal but I couldn't make out the name due to the language it was printed in. Following her hands up along her forearms and biceps I could tell that this was no ordinary lady. The cut of her muscles told everyone she had to be a fitness model.

As she lowered the magazine to stare out the window I was treated to the rest of her body that previously was hidden from view. She worn a light weight silk blouse that clung to her chest. It was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra because I could see the outline of her semi-firm nipples pressing against the fabric. The small collar framed her neck as it gave way to the V shaped opening the top three undone buttons left exposing the depth of her cleavage and the perfect round form of her breasts.

Staring like I was at this gorgeous woman made me daydream about what her life must be like. Lost in my trance I never noticed her turn and look at me catching my unwelcome glare.

A clearing of her throat and a stern wrinkle of her nose told me I had been caught. Unable to see her eyes behind the dark sunglasses I just mouthed "Sorry" and turned my attention away out the window.

The call finally came to board and we all milled around gathering our bags. When I looked up the vision that I focused on earlier was gone. Disappointed I went on thinking how bad my luck was going to be once I found my seat. In all of my flights never have I had a beautiful lady assigned to the seat anywhere near me accept when I flew with my wife. Why would this one be any different?

When I finally was allowed to board I found my seat and attempted to place my carry on in the overhead compartment. As always they were full; working my way back towards the back I finally found a spot past the emergency exits and crammed my luggage into a space too small for even a large purse.

Walking back to my seat I saw a rather large heavy man standing in the isle next to my seat. "Great I will have to scrunch in next to him." I thought. When I came close I asked if he had the window and he looked at his boarding pass and realized he was in the wrong spot.

Well maybe my luck wasn't so bad after all. Taking my seat with the vacant window seat next to me I leaned my head back closing my eyes and waited for takeoff. Minutes passed as people continued to move about the cabin unaware as to who was going and coming.

The faint smell of a sweet perfume brought me out of my daze. Looking up I saw the woman that captured my attention earlier standing next to me double checking her seat assignment. With a gleeful look in my eye I watched as she glanced at her pass and the seat number next to me by the window. It was hers!

As quickly as I could I moved out into the isle allowing her access to her seat not wanting her to ask the stewardess for another seat. With a hesitant pause she finally moved into the row gracefully taking her place next to me.

Hopping back in my seat like a little kid I quickly buckled my seat belt thinking that would keep her from moving. I didn't want my luck to run out now that one of the most beautiful women I had ever seen had just sat next to me.

Settling in as the plane took off I finally found the courage to strike up a conversation. Introducing my self with casual pleasantries I found out her name was Staci. We spoke a little about ourselves and then returned to the awkward silence that comes along with travel.

I did find out that she was indeed a fitness model and now lived in France after a stint in Hawaii. She was really nice and polite especially after I apologized for gawking at her earlier. She mentioned that that happened all of the time and truthfully thought of it as a complement when people marveled at her beauty.

As the flight went on I couldn't help but think about this goddess sitting next to me and what she must be like in her daily life. After the meal and a few drinks Staci got a pillow and blanket from the stewardess and nestled in for a nap.

As she slept I stared at her a little more checking out the features of her face; the high cheek bones and pouting lips added to the smoky brown eyes making a deadly combination. This woman was dangerous, beauty and brains made her more than any man could withstand.

With Staci sound asleep I reached under my seat and retrieved my laptop; I had to write about her and see just how her character would be. Now the problem with my writing is that it isn't a fictional story like most others; I tend to write about erotic adventures and sexual encounters. If she really knew what was going through my mind she would more than likely have me escorted off the plan while we were over the Atlantic Ocean.

My tale started with Staci being involved in a fitness contest that bordered more on a strip tease. There were many contestants and all of them were being judged by a few friends of mine in an erotica writing group I belonged to.

Paula, Michael, and Simone acted as the judges for the event but unlike most contests fraternization was welcome and encouraged. The story was rolling along until it was down to two contestants. Staci of course was one of them and the other was a woman I just made up.

The scene for the final event had the three judges seated around the edge of a catwalk all of course completely nude. The other girl came out and stripped dancing around and flirting with each judge as she made her way across them but never to the point of physical contact. When she was done she strolled back stage and smack talked Staci telling her how she had this contest in the bag.

Staci wasn't going to let this contest get away from her and she knew just how to win. As she moved about the stage removing garments and dancing with sexual overtures Staci pushed the envelope to make sure she won.

With her body on full display and completely nude Staci crawled up to Paula and began kissing her with a deep passionate kiss. Both women allowed their hands to roam all over the other caressing each others breast teasingly as their lips remained locked together.

Moving over to Simone, Staci repeated the same action that had Paula now up on the edge of the stage. Simone like Paula welcomed the opportunity to get her hands all over this beautiful woman and made sure she gave as good as she received.

With women flaunting their sexuality all around him Michael stood up revealing his most proud organ drawing Staci in his direction. Taking his manhood in her hand Staci admired his member before she planted a little kiss on the tip.

Ass high in the air as she leaned down to kiss the stiff shaft Staci felt a hot wet tongue lap at her sex from behind. A coo slipped from her lips as Paula again traced her hungry tongue up the length of her moist slick hole.

Before Staci knew it she was swallowing the length of Michael as Paula licked and sucked on her delicate flower. Below her Simone made her self right at home feasting on her large round firm breasts.

As I continued to write the story out, going into greater detail of the sexual exploits of this woman sitting next to me I never noticed she had awaken. As I wrote the story Staci was next to me covered by the blanket. When she woke up she saw I was writing and glancing at the screen, she read a little about how I had described her naked body. At first she was mad but as she continued to read she became more turned on by the action taking place in words. The heat of the story started to burn deep inside her and she thought that she would just enjoy a good read while she played with her self under the blanket.

Unbeknownst to me Staci was really enjoying her self as she read over my shoulder. Holding the blanket up high around her neck with one hand she slowly slipped the other under the hem of her very short skirt and worked it up to her waist. Legs parted slightly she reached down and very discreetly started to rub her pussy. Her fingers parted the soft folds and slipped tenderly into the warmth of her womanhood.

As Staci continued to slowly fuck her self under the blanket I kept writing as if no-one was around me. On stage now Staci was laid out on her back with her arms up over her head and her knees propped up and spread wide. Tongues danced all over her body hitting all of her hot spots. Every direction she turned she saw a wet juicy pussy or a thick hard cock. One would think with three people taking advantage of a person sexually they would put up some sort of struggle but not the Staci I was writing about, she was a willingly participating in the whole sexual frenzy.

Each time a pussy came close enough to her mouth she would do her best to get a taste of the sweet nectar, and when that stiff rod approached she would roll her tongue over it until it bounced away out of reach.

The more I wrote the more Staci pleasured her self under the blanket driving her fingers deep inside. With the cabin light down, she released her grasp of the blanket and carefully unhooked three more buttons on her shirt giving her access to her firm breasts. Slipping her hand inside her shirt she rolled her nipples with her fingers eliciting more pleasure.

In the story Michael was driving his rod hard into Simone from behind as she dined on the pink flesh of Paula's wet pussy. Paula in turn was laying on her back with Staci squatting over her feeding her the succulent morsel she possessed between her thighs. Staci's hands were busy kneading the golden globes of Paula pulling lightly on her erect nipples as she enjoyed the tongue bathing her pussy.

In the seat next to me the added motion of Staci's hand on her breasts caused the blanket to slip down exposing her upper chest barley hiding the manual stimulation she was administering to her self. A faint squishing sound was coming from down below as her fingers plunged in and out of her soaking wet love tunnel.

Oblivious to the noise I kept writing lost in my own little fantasy world of sexual erotica.

The story was now reaching a crescendo as Michael was buried deep inside Staci while Paula and Simone both kissed her simultaneously. Their hands squeezed and fondled Staci's sensitive breasts as they pushed her towards orgasmic heights.

Out of the corner of my eye I caught a slight movement drawing my gaze over towards Staci. I could see the blanket now gathered at her waist covering her lap but her upper body was left exposed with her hand franticly squeezing and pulling on her breasts. Shocked I just watched as she played with her self right there next to me. Looking up our eyes met, seeing the sexual desire in those smoky brown eyes.

"Write, oh please just keep writing." She said as her real orgasm was soon approaching.

With shaking hands I continued to type away detailing the acts of a horny lust filled scene involving three women and a man. As the action of the story continued I could hear Staci's breathing becoming ragged as she continued to torment her self sexually.

As the story Staci reached her earth shattering orgasm I could see in my peripheral view the real Staci shutter. The firm grip on her breasts caused her tanned flesh to distort outward jutting the rock hard nipple foreword as the motion of her hand under the blanket increased. Her head was tilted back, mouth open as a silent scream announced her real life orgasm.

Feeling somewhat brave I reached over and pulled the blanket down her legs revealing her hand as in thrust in and out of her quaking pussy. Looking up into her eyes she stared back at me with a longing look explaining the level of her arousal as her orgasm shook her body. The trimmers that rocked through her body caused the blanket to fall to the floor leaving her completely exposed to myself and anyone that may have walked by. At this point she didn't care who saw as long as she was getting the pleasure she so desperately wanted.

Once the moment was over and she started to descend down from the mountain top Staci pulled her fingers free from her wet satisfied delicious sex and licked her fingers clean; all the while gazing into my eyes as she did so.

At this point I was about to explode in my pants just watching this goddess of a woman toy with her self and play with my mind.

After an awkward silence she turned her body to me lifting her leg up onto the seat leaving her pussy totally exposed along with her breast. "Can I help you with the ending." She said as I stared at her beautiful body.

Stammering I replied yes and we collaborated on how the story would end. Staci remained uncovered for the next twenty minutes as we whispered back and forth about the story. Once complete she asked if she could have the work and I was more than happy to oblige. Giving me her e-mail address I promised that I would send it to her first thing when we landed.

The ding went off to fasten our seat belt for descent and Staci quickly closed up her blouse. As we finished out the flight Staci teased me a little more by leaving her skirt pulled up high enough for me to still see her damp sex until the stewardess started making their rounds.

At the airport we walked to the baggage claim together glancing in each others direction until it was time to part. Following her with my eyes I watched her leave before me stopping at the exit just long enough to blow me a kiss. Out side the secure area I saw her meet up with another stunning woman as she hugged her and kissed her full on the lips as if she was a long lost lover.

I don't know who the lady was but I sure bet she was going to enjoy the mood Staci was in at that moment.

I forwarded the story to my flight goddess as soon as I could hoping some day she would write a story back to me.