Flight School & Farmer's Daughters?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elaine exchanged the drink between hands and placed her right hand on Blain's now full risen manhood! "My! My! What have we here now! Stiff cock ready and willing have we?" Blaine said nothing but moved his head to rest on the back of the chesterfield and let out a soft moan as Elaine masseused his erect cock!

"Here John! Take my drink please! I have some nursing duties to perform!" We all watched with anticipation as she placed herself on her knees between Blain's legs, removing his stiff black manhood from the restriction of his underwear, and commenced a night cap of oral delight!

After several minutes she looked at Steven! "Over here big boy!" as she motioned him to move closer to Steven! She then repositioned herself and commenced to spread her oral delights to his now more erect member! Bringing Steven's cock to its full state of attention, it was obvious to all of us, that while Steven's manhood was not as long as Blaine's, what it lacked in length it more than amply compensated for in girth! Both were awesome! The sight of these two magnificent instruments of worldly pleasure quickly got Elaine to such a state of passion that waiting longer to get fucked by them was no longer a consideration! She chose Blaine for the first go around! And go around he did! Having had a second wind he was wound up like no mechanical love machine could ever be! He screwed he to climax so often that we all lost count, including Brenda, who cheered her on as much as we guys did! After a full hour of attempting to make Elaine beg to stop, he had but one alternative, stop however involuntarily he might have had wanted too. He could do no better and could last no longer, exhaustion had taken its toll! Elaine had bettered him! Yet! Who complained! Then Blaine, without a word or invitation, entered her as quickly as Steven exited her! If ever Elaine was to beg for mercy it must be now! "Now" never came as Blaine bought her to the heights of passion as often as Steven did! Elaine didn't miss a stroke! She wanted and enjoyed every inch and every stroke each had given her! After Blaine surrendered however, Elaine suggested that enough was enough! And it was!

Brenda's lust was not yet sated however! She immediately went back to Elaine's swollen dripping cunt and began to eagerly lap up every last droplet of human dew she could find! Elaine only lay there this time, almost as if she were passed out! Perhaps she had been this time! After several more minutes Brenda redirected her attention towards us! She was considering who had perhaps a little more to give! She immediately grabbed John and pushed him onto the floor where she greedily removed what little clothing he had on and commenced to suck his cock! After several minutes she turned her attentions to me as John just lay and watched! Her services were duplicated upon my member! She bought both John and I to a state of readiness that only the expertise of her oral delights could have! Becoming somewhat tired of sucking two cocks she now wanted one in her, or so I thought! "One" would never do! Brenda mounted John and quickly impaled herself upon his manhood as she moved and gyrated passionately upon his cock! Within a short few minutes she eagerly suggested that I screw her from behind! Steven and Blaine, who by this time had regained some of their composure, were cheering us on!

I placed my cock against Brenda's asshole and drove it home! She squealed loudly with passionate delight! "Another first!", I thought to myself as Brenda squealed with even greater passion as she orgasamed like never before!! The feel of John's cock through the walls of her inner workings was also new to me, the sensation of it bought both John and I to a climax in less time than it took us to entered her two orifices!

Brenda climaxed again after which we just lay there for several minutes! The very next thing I remember was Brenda saying, "Let me up guys! I'm all fucked out!" We were laying about on the floor and listening to music, totally naked, and must have had eventually dozed off to sleep! The next sense of reality we had was when the sweet smell of coffee enter our nostrils the next morning at about ten a.m.! We still had two full days ahead of us yet though! Two full days in which these girls would measure up to every expectation that even the most wildest and overactive of sexual fantasies could ever dare tread!

That initial introduction to the delights of satisfying two horny country girls has been, in memory, lived and relived many many times since then! The saddest conclusion however, like all other things, they do come and they do pass, but joyfully the memories live forever!