Flight to Paradise Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She's squirming in anticipation of his cock entering her, his mouth covering hers in the deepest kiss imaginable. As they kiss her arms encircle his back, holding him tight as he lightly strokes his penis slowly against her womanhood, the motion and the kiss making her ache for him. Just as she thinks she can stand it no longer, he leaves her lips and moves lower, kissing, licking his way to her breasts, causing her to whimper softly in desire. He begins to suckle her left breast, swirling his tongue tenderly around the sharp point before gently nibbling on it, delivering a prickle of erotic electricity that he soothes with his tongue. His attentions are taking her to the edge of discomfort, but the intense pleasure of his tongue makes each pin prick a needle of pleasure. As he suckles, nibbles, and licks one breast, he fondles, rakes and squeezes the other, gently pulling on the nipple, eliciting the same sensations that he's causing with his mouth and tongue. She can feel herself growing wetter, consumed with desire, as he raises his hips and plunges his manhood deep into her, and single hard and swift insertion withdrawing. The sudden and unexpected pleasure causes her to climax, her limbs trembling slightly, mewling in pleasure as her orgasm washes over her.

Todd, his blood roaring, his heart pounding, plunges himself into Charlie's wetness, holding himself hard within her a moment before withdrawing, smiling to himself as she suddenly stiffens as her orgasm takes her, her quiet whimpers of pleasure inflaming him. His heart soars with love as he holds her, allowing her to take her release, softly kissing her neck until she slowly exhales as her orgasm washes out of her.

He watches her face, waiting until she opens her eyes. "Ready again?" he asks, his tone making his intentions clear.

"Oh god, yes," she gasps, pulling him tightly to her as he takes her lips. She doesn't think she'll come again, but she desperately wants to feel him inside her. He drives into her with another swift thrust. The sensations of him entering her so rapidly are so incredibly intense that she gasps, her head tilting back, her eyes closing, as her pleasure skyrockets.

He plunges into her, burying himself deep while resisting the urge to savagely thrust into her until he comes. He wants to savor the moment, to feel her walls around his cock and to hear her soft cries of pleasure. He waits until he's sure of his control before he begins to move, his hips thrusting into her, slowly at first, but increasing his tempo until his thrusts are hard, deep and fast. As their bodies glide against one another, his emotions threaten to overwhelm him as he makes love to Charlie, his wife, his soul-mate, and the very center of his universe.

She's alive, every nerve, every fiber of her alight with pleasure as they express their love in the most manifest way possible. She's had her normal single orgasm, and now she's luxuriating in the pleasures he's giving her, gently raking his back with her nails as he pounds into her. With a sudden gasp she begins to moan as her passions reignite, an unexpected second orgasm suddenly lurking. She wraps her legs around Todd, squeezing him, as she struggles to pull her orgasm to her.

She wraps her legs around him, pulling him harder into her, and he delights in the sudden tight embrace of her arms and legs. His control is beginning to slip, her body against his own slowly driving him to orgasm, even as he fights to hold against the approaching storm.

His gasping moan as she wraps her legs around him sends a new wave of pleasure and excitement rushing through her. It has been weeks since she's had more than one orgasm, but she can feel the second orgasm forming. She reaches for her orgasm, desperately clawing for her rapture's cleansing wave.

Her legs loosen slightly as she begins to use her heels to spur him on, digging her heels into his ass as she pulls and thrusts with him. She's driving him deep into her womanhood with each thrust as he pushes up, bracing himself on stiff arms as he pounds into her harder, faster, driving her, driving himself, to orgasm.

"Oh god, Todd, oh god!" she pants as she rises to her second climax.

He can tell that she's building to another orgasm, her breathy words of pleasure encouraging him to push her, hard, until she obtains her increasingly frequent but still rare and precious second climax. He flattens his knees, changing the angle of his thrusts and increases their power, trying to drive her headlong into her release.

As she slips into her orgasm the walls of her pussy clamp down on his cock. He's hitting her sweet spot with every hard thrust, but when he changes the angle of his thrusts, she chokes off a soft scream as she falls into a raging abyss of pleasure. Her fingers dig into his arms as she pulls him down onto her, clinging to him as her orgasm batters her this way and that.

As she begins to stiffen once again, a quiet wail comes from her, rising in pitch as she pulls him hard to her, the tips of her fingers digging painfully into his arms and then his back. He wraps her up, holding her tight as he continues to pound into her, fighting his own orgasm, not wanting this single perfect moment to end.

"Oh fuck! Fuck, I'm still coming... still coming," she moans as he continues to fuck her, driving her orgasm on, the pleasure causing her to stiffen. She waits, the orgasm ravaging her until, with a groan she can't contain, the orgasm washes out of her, leaving her feeling weak and spent. And still he fucks her, his breathing labored as he nears his own climax. She clings to him, holding him tight, savoring the closeness, reveling in the feeling of him inside of her, wanting to extend this moment as long as possible. Finally, with a muffled curse and grunt, he begins to come.

As her wail of pleasure turns into a loud hard groan, she pulls him so tight he thinks his ribs creak, clinging to him with desperate intensity, as if to loosen her grip would be to lose him forever. With a muttered 'Fuck!' and a grunt, he burns with orgasmic fire as he spills his essence into her in powerful waves, holding himself hard inside her between slow strokes as his orgasm takes him. Finally spent, he settles gently into her, her rib staining embrace slowly relaxing as the white hot heat of their passion begins to cool.

They lie together, trying to catch their breath. She sighs in pleasure and contentment, smiling with the knowledge that she'd wound her husband tight enough that he'd given her more pleasure than normal, more than she expected tonight.

With much kissing and nuzzling he slowly rolls off her, settling beside her, holding her loosely as she nestles into his arms. Someday, she's going to kill me. She's going to fuck me to death, he smiles to himself, her passions growing as she enters middle age. His smile touches his lips, knowing on that day, he will die the happiest man in the world.

"A little better than at your parents' house, I would say," Todd murmurs, cradling her in his arms.

"Mmmmm..." she murmurs with a smile. "Much." She heaves another deep sigh. "After all these years, it just keeps getting better."

"I know," he whispers, kissing her on the top of her head.

They'd gone through some rough times when they were first married, when there didn't seem to be enough money to go around, when his father had died, then later, when she'd lost her best friend in a suicide. Through it all, she's been there for him, and he's tried to be there for her, and they've been happy. But in the last year, since they'd rediscovered the depth of their love, and the success of Immersion Playground, life has been better than ever before, better than he'd dreamed possible. Lying here, Charlie in his arms, he realizes he's as happy as he has ever been.

"What are you thinking?" she asks.

"What? Why do you ask?"

"You seem... quiet... tonight. Is something bothering you?"

"No. Just thinking. Thinking about where we started, and where we are now, thinking how happy I am." He kisses her on the head again. "But mostly, I'm thinking how lucky I am to have you."

She's quiet for a time, thinking about his words. They've come a long way, just a couple of small-town kids living in the big city. She sighs again, content and happy beyond words.

"I love you, Todd," she murmurs sleepily. "Always." She reaches up and kisses his lips gently, before resettling comfortably at his side.

He exhales in contentment, accepting the kiss, giving it back in kind, the love flowing freely through that small connection, two bodies, two spirits becoming one.

"I love you, too, Charlie," he replies quietly, pulling her close to him, reveling in her warmth of body and spirit. "More than you can ever know."

She snuggles in just a little closer as she heaves another great, contented, sigh. As the summer sky begins to darken, they slip peacefully into sleep, content and warm in their love.