Flight to Paradise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the next hour Mac struggles to pay attention to the conversation and his hosts. Every time he looks at Kate, every time, she has a come fuck me look that's driving him absolutely wild. He doesn't know how she's doing it, either. If you look at her, the fog of lust removed, she appears to be the perfect lady. But there is something about her, the way she looks at him, that makes his cock hard.

Kate is beginning to get squirmy, her wetness and the thought of what Mac can do there increasing her desire. She can tell she's finally cracked his cool, the bulge in his pants giving him away. If he didn't make his move soon, she's going march over there and tell him there is going to fucking tonight, and a lot of it. The only question is, did he want to do the fucking here, on Charlie's floor, at her place, or his. He just needs to choose so they can get on with it.

Mac can't take it anymore, the sexual heat pouring off Kate stifling him and making it hard for him to breathe. "Charlie, Todd. Thank you for a wonderful evening, but I need to be on my way."

Kate stands up, relieved the torment is almost over. "I need to be going too. I agree with Mac. It's been a lovely evening. Mac and I will get out of your hair so you two can get on with your evening. Are you sure you don't want me to help clean up before I leave?" Kate asks, praying Charlie won't take her up on her offer.

"We've got it, Kate," Todd says. "Thank you for stopping by. You too Mac. It's been good to see you again."

"Same here," Mac replies, slipping on his jacket. "Maybe you can get up to my place sometime. I've got a lake view that will knock your socks off."

"That sounds like fun. Maybe we can do that," Charlie says, mentally urging them out the door.

"Kate? May I walk you to your car?" Mac asks.

"Thank you, Mac. I'd like that."

As soon as the door latches behind them, Charlie turns to Todd. "Jesus! I didn't they'd ever leave. Come on," she says, dragging him to their bedroom. The dishes could wait until tomorrow, but this can't.

Outside by her compact SUV Kate only had one thing to say. "Your place or mine?"

"Yours."

***

Stepping from the car Mac feels flushed, fevered, as if his very skin is hot to the touch. He'd thought the drive to Kate's house would give him time to cool his raging desires, but as she unlocks the front door, he can't keep his hands from her. Touching her arms, her neck, her back, standing close to feel the heat of her body, he waits as she unlocks and opens the door.

The heat between them has risen, inexplicably it seems to Kate, even though Mac drove to her home in his own car. By the time she opens her front door he's touching her, crowding her, not in a threatening way, but in a way to make it clear he'll not wait long before having her. She's nearly wild for him too, aware of the effect of the alcohol on her libido, as she kicks out of her heels for balance in the coming war of passion. She's ready for action, his kisses and roaming hands inflaming her beyond reason. He pins her to the front door and pushes her skirt up her thighs, sliding his finger under the elastic of her panties, as her groans of desire echo around them in the quiet house.

When the door clicks shut behind them, he can wait no longer, turning her to face him, staring into her eyes briefly before lowering his lips to hers, his hands pulling her pelvis strongly to his. As they kiss, he breathes deep, taking in her scent and fueling his desire. His hands roam, touching her, sliding down her thighs and under her ass as he leans in and pins her to the door. He holds her in place with his weight as his lips explore the valley of her breasts and his finger the crevasse of her womanhood.

When he slides his fingers lightly over her clitoris she gasps, a shiver of pleasure singing along her nerves. He slowly pushes his fingers into her, holding them in place until she can stand the delay no more and begins to writhe against them, inviting him to finger fuck her. He obliges her, sliding his thick fingers in and out of her, slowly at first, then faster and faster in a fury of lust, all the while kissing her to the edge of orgasm. She groans as he teases her, never letting her go over the edge, seeming to know when she's about to explode into orgasm and backing off, his lips feathering kisses over her face, his fingers ceasing their maddening press inside her.

He teases and strokes her flower while spreading her nectar, allowing his fingers to glide over and inside her as his lips return to hers to kiss her deeply. Her arms slide around his neck for support and balance, pulling him in, her passion inflaming his as she demands more, ever more. She bucks and writhes as her orgasm begins to take her. As she teeters on the edge of her climax, he stops, holding her on the edge of the abyss. She pants and groans in desire and frustration. He smiles slightly as he lightly kisses her face, leaving her hanging in the balance between frustration and satisfaction. This is a game he's played many times with many women, a delightful game to see how long he can keep his lover on the edge of orgasm before she's begging him for her release. And tonight, with Kate, he's enjoying the game more than usual as he extracts a little revenge for the torture she was subjecting him to at the Rose's.

She groans in desire and frustration when Mac once again stops his pistoning fingers, leaving her hovering on the edge of climax yet again. As she cools, the orgasm slinking away for the third time, he slowly begins to move his fingers, building her up once again. As her orgasm begins to approach, she can take it no longer.

"Mac, please!" she whimpers, desperate for her release, begging him to let her come.

Snarling and grunting, she thrusts her hips in demand, her ass banging and thumping against the door as she tries desperately to fuck herself to orgasm on his fingers.

When her resolve finally breaks and she begs him for her orgasm, he knows she's ready. Using his pointer finger he begins to stroke her most sensitive spot in a 'come here' gesture. She rises onto her toes, her breath coming in hard gasps, clinging to him as she begins to tighten up, her orgasm beginning to take her once more. Instead of stopping, he begins to stroke her clit with his thumb as he sucks gently on her lower lip. He presses into her womanhood with his thigh, pinning her harder to the door as he sucks on her tongue, ratcheting up the pressure until with an animal like snarl she falls into the rushing abyss of her climax, writhing and bucking as her orgasm takes her.

As her orgasm tears at her, she's desperate to stop his madly stroking finger and pushes him away, trying to gain some space, some breathing room. She might as well be pushing on a mountain as he presses her, driving her orgasm on until he finally pulls his finger from within her. He kisses her with the most incredibly erotic kiss imaginable as she sags in relief, her orgasm flowing out of her. She returns the kiss, holding to him as she tries to pull herself together after one of the most mind-bending orgasms she's ever had.

He has to feel her against his cock, the need so overwhelming as to be undeniable. He pushes her hard against the door, pinning her there as lifts her legs. Pushing her skirt up, he holds her soaking panty-clad vagina against his hard cock, kissing her deeply, before he begins sliding his throbbing cock over her pussy. Using the power in his legs and arms to move with her, grunting in effort and desire, he strokes himself against her, the wetness of her panties staining his light-colored slacks.

His grunts fuel something inside her, something that causes her to want to make him come as hard as she had a moment before. She rides him, pushing herself against his cock, reveling in this semi-dry humping because she knows she'll feel the glorious testament to his arousal inside her soon enough. Her second orgasm is swift in coming, arriving almost without warning, slamming into her hard as he slides up and down her womanhood. She cries out softly as she once again quivers in erotic fire, kissing him hard and deep as she shivers. Her orgasm pours through her, stealing her control over her body. Unable to move, she rides out the orgasm, holding tightly to him as he continues to thrust against her until with a long exhalation, her release flows out of her, leaving her feeling weak and shaky.

When she finally relaxes with a long groan of relief, sagging in his arms, he stops thrusting, getting control of himself, cutting off his building orgasm. "Where?" he asks, holding the panting Kate in his arms.

She smiles, weakened by her two hard orgasms, but inordinately pleased that they're just beginning. He's gotten her off to a quick start, giving her two orgasms before she even gets her clothes off, but she's planning on extracting a little revenge now that the edge has been taken off.

"Down the hall, on the right," she murmurs. He moves away from the door as she wraps her legs around his waist, pulling him tight, not wanting to lose the feeling of closeness.

He follows her directions, carrying her to her bedroom, her legs and arms locked around him as she nuzzles the side of his neck. Beside her bed, he stands her gently before slowly disrobing her. He takes his time undressing her, marveling at her body as it comes into view. She may be in her early forties, at least according to Todd, but other than a few laugh lines around her beautiful eyes, she can pass for early thirties. She's tanned, toned, and trim, and quite possibly the sexist women he's ever bedded. As he slowly cover's Kate's body in kisses, he smiles. He's going to enjoy this evening. He's going to enjoy it very much indeed.

"What are we going to do, Kate? I'm clean, but I can use protection if you want me to," he murmurs as he stands behind her, her back in his chest, and kisses her neck and shoulders, his hands trailing lightly over her flesh.

"I'm clean too," she gasps as his hands and lips light up her nerves. "If you trust me, I'll trust you."

"I trust you," he rumbles into her neck, his hands busy teasing her nipples as he licks and kisses. He does believe her. She has too much class to be otherwise.

He backs away, but when he begins to undress, she brushes his hands aside. Unwrapping this delectable gift she's been given for the night, she takes her time, savoring the view of his body. As she slowly undresses him, she begins to plan all the things she's going to do to him tonight. He'd taken control of her in the front room and had his way with her, something few men have been able to do, but she'll show him! He has no idea what she can do to a man, but he's about to find out.

He allows her to push his hands away from his pants as she stands in front of him. Her fingers nimbly release the bindings of his pants, Kate never looking at what she's doing. Instead she stares into his eyes, the sex, the confidence, radiating off her in waves like mirage heat, there but intangible. His pants released, she focuses her attention on his coat and shirt. Slowly, never looking at her hands, she unbuttons his shirt, slipping the shirt and coat off as one, licking and kissing his chest as she slides the sleeves down his arms. Once free of him, she drops the clothing, no longer concerned with it once removed from his body. Finally, slowly, never breaking eye contact, she begins sliding his pants down, freeing his manhood.

Taking his huge cock in her hand, she backs onto the bed, coaxing him to move onto it with her. When he's kneeling before her, she turns and pushes him down to lie before her, a smorgasbord of delights that her mouth is watering to taste. She starts at his neck, breathing softly as she peppers him with slow but light kisses, up one side, across his eyes and down the other, crossing his collarbones to end up where she started. Mac breathes deeply, evenly, until she lightly bites his earlobe, and then licks it, before tasting him inside his ear. The lick of her tongue makes him hiss, but he does not move. She can see his smile as she licks across his cheek to his mouth, where she sucks on his bottom lip, looking into his eyes, smiling as the pupils dilate. Still he doesn't move, and her smile becomes wicked as she begins sucking on his top lip. He opens his mouth for her, and she kisses him at last, long and slow, drawing his tongue into her mouth as she had his lips a moment before.

After one more slow kiss, she begins a seductive crawl down his chest, pulling the hairs lightly as she feathers her lips across its expanse and down the darkening trail to his navel. She's wet and needy, wanting his hands on her, but she's not ready to give up the exquisite play in which she's engaged. She wants to strip him of his control, to drive him as mad with lust and desire as he had her moments before. She turns, sliding her body over his, her pussy at his face, wanting to feel his tongue on her womanhood as she fellates him, knowing instinctively that he'll need no further invitation. Before she manages to get her lips back to his stomach, his hands are on her. He pulls her down to his face so he can apply that wicked tongue to her clitoris, stroking his way from that little bundle of nerves all the way to her tight pucker, stopping long enough along the way to spear her soaking pussy.

As he works on her, his tongue busy on her most intimate area, she moans and squirms, her lips leaving his body as she rears in pleasure, her mouth opening in a silent scream of ecstasy. Dammit! He's taken control of her... again... but she refuses to concede, forcing herself down to lick his twitching cock. The way his manhood jerks and throbs in her hand tells her that he's not as unaffected by her ministrations as he seems. His muscles tighten as she takes the head into her mouth, causing her to growl in pleasure. He tastes slightly sweet to her, the drop of pre-come on the tip fueling a fiercer fire in her than she's felt in a long time. She takes as much of him into her mouth as she can, concentrating on making him lose his breath to the pleasure she's giving him. She can feel his reactions to her action in his thighs and in the instrument of pleasure between her lips. She suckles him hungrily, alternating between her lips around the head and deep plunges into her mouth, all the while fondling him as his balls slowly tighten.

When her mouth closes around his shaft, he squeezes his eyes tight shut, groaning in pleasure and desire, bearing down, trying to squeeze off the orgasm that stalks him. Her vigorous and skillful use of lips and tongue are threatening to overwhelm his control. He's had many women fellate him, many very skillful women, but never has one so quickly brought his orgasm to him. As she pulls hard on his manhood with her lips, or takes him deep into her mouth, her teeth bumping and scraping lightly over his cock before he touches the back of her throat, he knows it's only a matter of time before she succeeds in making him come. But two can play this game, and he begins to give as good as he gets, probing her with increased vigor, trying to drive her to orgasm before she does the same to him.

When he begins a similarly ravenous assault on her pussy, nipping at her clitoris with his lips as he fucks her with his finger, she fights to hold off the orgasm that's a breath away, trying to make him come before she does. Pleasure lashes at her from all sides. She knows she's making him wild for her, as wild for her as she is for him. His groans haven grown louder and more frequent as he answers her growls with his own. As she works him over with her mouth and hands, she can tell he's as close to the edge as she is, and she wants this orgasm, wants it so badly it's a physical ache, and that wanting is making her wetter for him still.

His control is beginning to slip, and his climax is inching closer, despite his best efforts to hold it at bay. And Kate, she's close, she must be close, her moans and squirms telling of her need but she... just... won't... fucking... come! They're locked in a titanic struggle of pride, lust, and desire, and he's determined to make her come again before she forces him over the edge, but she has to come quickly for his control is hanging only by the thinnest of threads. She plunges down his shaft again, and he groans in effort as he fights his body for control.

He's so big, she fights to relax her throat, trying to get more of him inside, before pulling back, letting him pop out of her mouth with a slurp, the sound loud in the room. She begins using the hard point of her tongue to torture him by teasing him just below the rim of his cock's head, his groans music to her ears. Her orgasm is trying to take her, and in one final attempt to push him over the edge, she spits on her finger and rims his anus with it before pushing it inside. He freezes, neither of them moving for one heart-stoppingly intense moment, before he thrusts his hips up, shoving his cock deep into her mouth as he plunges his fingers into her while nipping hard at her pussy with his lips. The sting is her undoing. The nip doesn't hurt, but it sends a shockwave rolling through her that shatters her control and she falls into another gigantic orgasm, her cries around his cock stalled by the warmth of his semen flooding into her mouth. She swallows his essence, licking and sucking on him as he shudders under her, his tongue no longer busy but pressed tight against her clit as he comes, her own orgasm shredding her as she grinds her hips into his face. When he stops ejaculating, she pulls back, removing his cock from her mouth before collapsing onto his thighs as her orgasm washes out of her. His chest rises and falls heavily beneath her thighs, his cock still hard and twitching in her hand as she tries to catch her breath. Gentle hands move her, turning her so she's facing him. She moves sluggishly, and lies on his chest as he kisses her, not seeming to care his ejaculate is still on her lips and tongue.

"Are you okay?" he asks, kissing her forehead.

Her heart is still racing, her mind roaring with the knowledge that Mac is a force of nature and she'll have to be creative and adventurous to best him. "Yes," she croaks, at once annoyed and thrilled at the state of her voice, body, and emotions. She lies still a moment longer until her strength begins to return.

"I want you, Kate," he informs her, his hard cock pressed between them confirming his words.

She squirms against him, grinding his cock between their bodies. "I can tell," she answers, her voice once again strong, low, and full of promise. "What are you gonna do about it?"

He chuckles. "That depends on how much you have left."

"You just worry about yourself. I'm not done with you yet, and you have no hope of escape," she says, her voice and expression saying more than her words ever could.

He twirls a lock of her hair around a finger, tugging gently until she's where he needs her to be so he can devour her mouth. They kiss for long moments, writhing against each other, each moaning in pleasure as their juices and sweat flavor the air and oil their bodies and keep the desires burning between them.

Finally, having his respite, the break he needs to be ready for the final sprint, he rolls over, forcing her to her back, their thrusting and squirming bodies keeping him stimulated and hard. As she opens her legs to accept him, he drives in with a single hard thrust, pushing himself into her wet heat and holding himself still, enjoying her warmth as it envelopes him. She's tight, very tight, but then she squeezes, her pussy clamping down on him like a velvet vice. He groans at the sensation, his head rearing back in pleasure as he begins to thrust hard and fast into her.