Flight to Paradise Ch. 04

Story Info
Mac & Kate have a rematch with a surprising result.
8.5k words
4.84
4.7k
0

Part 23 of the 38 part series

Updated 12/03/2023
Created 05/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Immersion Playground

Book #3: Flight to Paradise

Chapter 4

Mac steps up to Kate's front door and rings the bell, listening to the deep melodious chiming inside. His house has no bell, visitors announce their presence through a hardened and secured ping link built into the house, but there's something uniquely satisfying about pushing a button and hearing a bell sound. While he waits on the door to open, he glances around him. Last night it was too dark, and he was too distracted, and too rushed this morning, to notice anything. Kate's house is small, only two bedrooms he guesses based on its size, but it's neat and well kept, painted a very pale yellow with black accent shutters, and landscaping that's sparse but neat and tidy. He's still looking around him when the door opens, the sound claiming his attention.

Before him is a vision of loveliness, Kate in tight black dress cut to just above the knee and made from fabric with a faint sheen that seems to cause her to glow with an inner light. The neckline plunges to reveal ample breasts without being tacky, a string of pearls close around her graceful neck drawing the eye. As she steps out to join him, he can see a slit up the right side of the dress that allows easy movement and reveals a tantalizing bit of thigh when she moves, but disappears when she stands still.

He leans in and gives her a chaste kiss on the lips. "You look stunning!"

She smiles and adjusts his tie. Not that there was anything wrong with the way he has it tied, but it gives her an excuse to step in close and touch him. "You don't look so bad yourself. Not many men are confident enough to wear a purple tie, but I like it," she breathes.

As she leans in and plays with his tie, he contemplates shoving her back into the house, ripping that beautiful black dress off her, and fucking her right there on the floor, but the dinner reservations are already made so they might as well go. He can always do the ripping and fucking later. He escorts her to his car, holding her door until those gorgeous long legs are tucked in, before shutting the door and walking around to his side.

They arrive at BLT Steak slightly more than fifteen minutes before their reservation, but Mac doesn't mind the wait, taking great enjoyment in watching Kate work the crowd. She knows exactly how to stand and move so that every eye, man and woman alike, is fixed on her, and she knows it. He sees more than one man get an elbow from a female companion and he laughs to himself in delight. She's doing to the entire waiting area what she'd done to him the night before at the Roses, radiating sex and power, without doing anything at all, her very presence a siren call to every man, and a few women.

When their table is ready, the hostess guides them through the restaurant to their table, nearly every eye on their path turning to watch the giant of a man, with a goddess on his arm, passing by. As they settle at their table, and he's pushing her up in her chair, he hears a suspiciously solid sounding thump when she sits her clutch on the table. As he moves to his own chair, he looks the clutch over. It isn't lying properly on the table either. There's something heavy and solid in there. As he slides up to the table, he leans over to her.

"Are you packing?" he whispers.

She looks at him in surprise but leans in. "How'd you know?" she whispers back.

"Your purse thing. It is too heavy, and it isn't lying right. There's something in there, something heavy, something that isn't in most women's purses."

"An expert on women's purses, are you?" she asks with a smirk.

"No. Firearms."

She sits back and looks at him in surprise. "Are you really now?"

"Rated marksman in the army," he confirms before tabling the discussion while they place their orders.

"I know my way around a firing range," he continues after the waiter leaves.

"Last night you were kind of vague about what you did in the army," she says. "What, exactly, did you do?"

"Let me just say that I, along with others like me, were the sharp end of the stick."

"What does that mean?" she asks, intrigued and annoyed by his evasive answers.

"It means... I can't tell you what I did. But it was dirty, nasty, work that needed to be done."

She studies him for a moment. "So, you were like James Bond?"

He decides from her tone it's a serious question. "James Bond is a fantasy. It doesn't work like that in the real world. You can't do that kind of stuff in a tux and never get a hair out of place. In the real world, sometimes the other guy has a sharp stick too, and I have the scars to prove it."

She looks hard at his face. His expression is perfectly normal, but something in the tone of his voice makes her wonder exactly what he did. "I didn't see any scars this morning," she says quietly.

"Not all scars are on the outside," he replies as the waiter arrives with their first course.

After the weighty start, the rest of the meal conversation is light and breezy, ranging over a number of subjects. They had each ordered the blackened filet, Mac the larger 14oz size to Kate's 8oz and he silently approves of her preference for medium-rare. She may not have a lot of real food in her house, but she knows what's right and proper, about meat anyway. He declines dessert, as does she, both thinking the same thing, that dessert is sitting across the table from them.

After dinner they stroll down Sunset Blvd, chatting and window shopping while they enjoy the pleasant weather and each other's company, letting some time to pass between eating and the serious fucking they both know is coming later.

"So, tell me, Kate," he says, harkening back to their earlier conversion, "I assume you're licensed, or you wouldn't be carrying, but do you ever go shooting?"

"About once a month. A gun isn't much use if you don't know how to use it. Plus, it makes me hot as shit."

He lets the hot comment slide. "You any good?"

"I do okay. Why?"

"Just wondering. What are you carrying?"

"Ruger LC9."

"Nice weapon. Small enough to hide anywhere." He pauses as he takes a long, obvious look at her dress. "Well, almost anywhere."

She catches him looking and trills out a small laugh. "Why do you think I carry a clutch?"

"Lipstick?" he smiles. He watches her lips curl into a wide grin before adding, "Want to go shooting sometime? I'd like to see you firing your pistol. Not many things sexier than a beautiful woman that knows how to handle a weapon."

"So I've noticed when I'm at the range, but sure, I'd love to. Maybe you could give me some pointers, if you're such an expert?"

"Maybe." Any excuse to put his hands on her is good enough reason to do just about anything.

As they circle around the area, they eventually end up back at his car. They've been slowly walking for nearly an hour and she's feeling relaxed in his company and ready to spend some quality time alone with him. Preferably sweaty, naked, and gasping for breath.

He opens the door to his car, and she slips gracefully into her seat before he shuts the door and drives them back to the Four Seasons. She's impressed with his digs, a rented Mercedes and five-star accommodations, and he appears to be doing okay for himself. He valets the car and escorts her to his suite, using the lift this time. He hangs his coat and removes his tie, pointing out the flowers before walking into the bath and flipping on the heater in the sunken Jacuzzi in case they wanted to use it later. Unlike last night, they both know tonight is going to be a marathon, not a sprint, so they take their time, slowly undressing each other as they kiss and touch, letting their passions build.

He slowly slips her racy black lace demi-bra from her, exposing the remainder of her creamy breasts, watching as they bounce when he releases them from their pretty prison. Full and round, unenhanced by medical science, they hang temptingly, dancing in enticing jiggles and bounces as she moves. He leans in, slowly kissing her neck, under her ear, breathing in her scent, the heady scent of a woman, the smell musky and inviting.

She tips her head to the side, giving him space to explore, his lips dancing on her neck as they tickle and touch, causing her to breathe deeply, her hands roaming his bare back as her color begins to rise. She places one hand on the back of his head, gently pushing him lower, moving his lips to where she wants them. He nibbles tenderly on her throat, touching her in the hollow with his tongue before raising softly blowing on the small wet spot, cooling her burning skin and adding a new level of eroticism to their foreplay. His lips wander lower, to the tops of her breasts, Kate holding her breath as he treats the delicate skin to the same treatment, blowing warm air over the wet spots he's leaving behind. When he finally nibbles on her left nipple, her breath escapes in a gasp of pure pleasure, holding him there, letting him know she wants his undivided attention in that spot for more than a second or two. When he obliges her, letting his tongue curl around the now hard point, she moans and pushes her chest up to meet his mouth.

He allows her to steer his lips to her breast, a suggestion he's delighted to follow, kissing down her throat before pausing on her left nipple. There he torments and teases her until with a deep groan, she directs his head to her other breast. He subjects the right nipple to the same sweet tortures he'd inflicted on its mate, a small shiver passing through her as he licks and nips, his hands roaming her back, arms and thighs in slow caresses. He leaves her lovely breasts and gently eases her onto the bed. As she settles back, he slips her miniscule panties free before slowly removing each stocking, kissing along behind it as the flesh is revealed, Kate gently twisting in delight as his lips travel down her thigh.

As his lips travel down the inside of her thigh she squirms in pleasure, silently encouraging him to continue, and to give her more. She wants him as bare as she is, and just as wound up. He seems too cool, too controlled for her liking, and it's only fair, she reasons, that she returns some of the pleasure he's giving her. To do that, she'll need to turn the tables on him, and soon, before she's too far gone. It'll mean giving up some of the thrill of his touch that has her squirming, aching to feel his mouth on her womanhood, but she's prepared to make the sacrifice. Snaking a hand down to his belt, she loosens the buckle and unzips his fly, before working the button at the top free and sliding her hand inside. The hair tickles her palm and adds another level of eroticism to the swell of erotic energy rising inside her. He leans into her hand, and she smiles in triumph at having gotten his attention without having yet touched his penis.

Her hand sliding along his skin causes him to suck in a deep breath of anticipation, moving his hips, trying to guide her hand to where he wants it. He moves his lips to her other thigh, slowly sliding her stocking off, kissing, licking, and teasing, causing tiny goose pimples to rise. A shudder passes through her as he teases her and hinting at the pleasures to come. As he kisses her, Kate's busy hand tugs his pants free, letting them fall to the floor and freeing him. He pulls back, stepping out of his pants while admiring the goddess lying seductively across his bed. She smiles at him, the smallest finger of her left hand touching her lips, the smile offering promises of pleasures not soon to be forgotten. He smiles in response, removing his socks and joining her on the bed as he lowers his lips to hers.

His kiss is electrifying. The nerves in the tips of her fingers and toes tingle from the way he suckles on her lips, first the top one, then the bottom. Her heartbeat increases as deep inside her vagina she feels a tightening, a fullness, as though her juices are gathering to wash over her in a tidal wave of lust. Her womanhood clenches when he sucks on her bottom lip again, her wetness oozing from her. She bites back a moan before pushing him away, backing up and turning so she's lying in the bed proper. He's controlling her, as he had last night, and again this morning, but tonight she's going to control him and drive him as wild as he had her the previous night. As he moves to follow, she takes him by the hips and twists him.

"Lie back," she demands, her voice commanding, low and sexy, her tone accepting no argument.

He begins to resist, but she's already rising, moving to place herself over him and applying more force to the twist. He relents and falls to his back as she moves to take him into her mouth.

He's been fellated by women before, some with great skill, but none can do to him what Kate is capable of doing. As her tongue, lips, and teeth suck and scrape, kiss and tickle, his orgasm begins to form, a groan escaping from him as she once again plunges down on him, taking more of him into her mouth than he'd believed possible, his hips rising involuntarily as he's overwhelmed with pleasure.

His hiss of pleasure as she plunges her mouth down his shaft thrills her, the thrill of dominating a man and making him whimper and writhe. For her, a man begging for her pleasures is the greatest aphrodisiac ever created. Before this night's out, she'll have him begging, writhing and whimpering, experiencing pleasures that cause any he's experienced before to pale in comparison. She pulls him from her mouth, moving her lips to his stomach, before licking her way back to his proudly erect penis, pausing and smiling wickedly at him as she prepares to drive him out of his mind.

Not wanting to push him too far too fast, she pulls back and begins breathy little licks around the head of his cock, slicking the tip of her tongue around the hood and under the rim, pausing on the spot just beneath the head because she knows it'll drive him wild. She licks and suckles before plunging down him again, struggling to hold her gag in check. He's too big to take all of him, but she comes close, very close. Pulling back, she sucks hard on his cock, causing him to hiss and growl as she grips his shaft tightly while pumping her fist furiously. She's being rough with him, rougher than she'd normally be, but she knows from the way they fucked the night before he can take it, and she wants to bend his mind with pleasure. Once more she plunges down, forcing more of his cock into her mouth than any man before him, her lust driving her beyond herself, as his hips rise to meet her.

He's going to come, that much is certain. The question is, how long can he hold out against the onslaught that's Kate Thompson? As she face-fucks herself, his orgasm is closing in around him as he strains to hold it in check, the pressure building as he holds against the burning need while she sucks and licks, battering his cock with tongue and lips, teeth and hand.

"Fuck..." he mutters slowly over and over, struggling desperately to hold to his control as she punishes his manhood, exhorting him to give up the struggle, to give himself over to her as she furiously pumps his cock with her hand.

"Come on you bastard, come on!" she commands as she strokes his cock furiously, stopping just long enough to spit on her hand for more lubrication, not wanting to actually hurt him. "Come on!" she growls again just as he begins to come, his ejaculate splashing on her breasts.

Finally, battle lost, he barks out a final "Fuck!" as he begins to come, his semen arcing out in three large expulsions, his come hitting her on the neck and chest before dribbling out of the end of his cock. She wraps her hand around the head of his cock, using his ejaculate a lubricant, tightening her grip and twisting her hand around and over the head of his cock, causing him to jerk and gasp.

A small smile crosses her lips because she knows he'd fought her, but she'd broken him, had made him come, despite his efforts to hold against her attentions, but she's not done, not yet. After the first few amazingly energetic spurts, the rest of his semen is coating his cock, and she continues working him over, running the head of his cock between her fingers, causing him to thrash and moan in pleasure.

"For fucks sake... stop!" he finally gasps, grasping her hand with his own, unable to take the pleasure, pleasure so intense he burns.

She stops her hand but doesn't release his cock. Moving up, she drapes herself across him as she lowers her lips to his, kissing him furiously, his semen smearing between their bodies. He's good. He's very good. But she's better, and they both know it now, and knowing that she has bested the finest lover she's ever had has sent her lust for him soaring.

Pulling back from the kiss, Kate hovers her lips millimeters from his, staring into his eyes. "You remember last night? You remember what you did to me, you fuck? Well, payback is a bitch isn't it?" she growls before taking Mac's lips once again with her own. She's going to have Mac take the edge off, then she's going to fuck the shit out of him.

When she releases his cock, boring in on him with her kiss, he almost sighs in relief, releasing his grip on her wrist as his arms close around her, holding her to him as they devour each other. Kate's a goddamn force of nature tonight, and her implied threat excites him beyond anything he can remember. Now that she's dulled the edge of his need, he's going to fuck her like she's never been fucked before. She thinks she got fucked last night? Just wait until he gets finished with her tonight! He starts to roll over with her, to position himself to enter her, but before he does more than start to shift his weight she breaks out of his hold, moving up the bed, and swinging a leg over his shoulder and settling her womanhood over his face. He aborts his roll, allowing her to settle. This is even better. First, he'll to do her what she just did to him, and then he'll wear her ass out.

Kate walks on her knees up the bed, placing one leg either side of his face, her legs alongside his arms as she settles. Normally she likes to suck a man while he eats her out, but she's feeling especially empowered tonight and she finds this thoroughly dominate position exhilarating. She doesn't expect him to fight her, but as she lowers her now soaking pussy over his mouth, she's surprised to feel him wrap his arms around her thighs and draw her down tight on his mouth. As his skilled tongue begins to dart and slither, his lips tugging at her own, she realizes she's closer to her orgasm than she expected, but that's fine. This is just to take the edge off. She begins to rock gently as he ravages her with his tongue, causing her orgasm climb to unexpected heights.

As he slides his tongue into her soaked pussy, lapping her like cat at cream, she begins to move, her hips thrusting gently at his face, trying to use his tongue as a tiny cock. He hardens his tongue, holding it stiff as Kate rides on it, cooing in pleasure as his tongue slides into her womanhood. When she begins to grind her pussy down on his face, he begins to snap at her clit with his lips, slithering his tongue into all her secret places while flicking and probing in earnest. She begins to chant as her orgasm approaches, tipping her hips forward and trying to rise, but he holds her down, forcing her to take what he's giving, his arms bulging with the strain as she pulls hard against him.

"Oh my God... oh my God... oh my God..." she pants softly, her orgasm beginning to take her as she leans into the wall, needing its solidity to ground herself as his tongue destroys her. She strains to rise, to gain some space, to get control of herself in the fight against the approaching maelstrom, but he holds her, her efforts only increasing the power of the approaching climax. She leans into the sheetrock, her back arching as her orgasm begins, the shock of the cool wall against her face and breasts increasing the power of her release. As the storm of pleasure tosses her to and fro, her hips begin to jerk involuntarily, her body seeking the relief she's trying to deny it. She begins to keen softly as her orgasm subdues her will, his tongue tormenting her beyond her ability to tolerate. With a last desperate lunge, she tears herself from his clinging grasp, tumbling back to the bed, curling up around her knees as her orgasm burns through her. She's barely taken two breaths when she's turned to her back, her legs forced open and up, and Mac's huge, throbbing cock, plunges into her pussy.