Flight to Paradise Ch. 05

Story Info
Kate bends Mac to her will and then has to battle her demons.
8.3k words
4.79
4.1k
1

Part 24 of the 38 part series

Updated 12/03/2023
Created 05/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Immersion Playground

Book #3: Flight to Paradise

Chapter 5

The bed moving drags Kate from the darkness of sleep. She doesn't open her eyes as she lies comfortably in the bed, giving herself time for the fog to clear. A jaw cracking yawn escapes her as she stretches languorously, a pleasant soreness in her nether regions reminding her of the previous night's activities. She'd followed through on her promise to fuck the shit out Mac, but he'd fucked the shit out of her right back, the memory bringing a smile to her lips.

She doesn't remember much about last night after that mind-bending orgasm as she floated on top of the water. After that, she felt like she'd orgasmed for hours while he'd furiously churned her butter. She also clearly remembers sitting in his lap in the hot tub before he dried her off and carried her to bed. She must have crashed the minute she touched the sheets because there's nothing after that until now. But between those two events, it's like a dream. Sensations, disjointed images that didn't make a lot of sense. He must have fucked her every which way but loose last night, and the smile returns to her lips.

Mac comes out of the bathroom. It's still early, just after six-thirty, the sun barely brightening the suite's windows. He's had some wild sex before, but none had left his cock as sore as last night had, but he'd go again, right now, if Kate is willing, the mere thought of making love to her enough to start him hardening. As he pads across the carpet to the bed she stretches and yawns, the robe pulling further open revealing even more tempting flesh. He crawls back into the bed, saying nothing, hovering over her until her eyes open. As she smiles, he lowers himself, his lips touching hers as her arms surround him, pulling him tight.

His kiss is gently passionate, not the overheated and needy kiss from last night. That need had been met and filled to overflowing with passion spent. They linger over the kiss, not rushing, needing nothing more than the touch of their bodies. He settles onto her before sliding his hand under her back, another under her hips. Supporting her head with his arm, he rolls to his back, pulling her with him. She moves with him, helping him tumble, placing her legs to either side of his hips, the bathrobe she slept in draping over them both. As they settle, Kate on top, never breaking the kiss, he teases the robe from her body and tosses it off the bed.

Finally, she slowly pulls back, looking into his face with a ghost of a smile on his lips. "Good morning," she breathes. "Not a bad way to wake up." He's already hard, his cock trapped between their bodies. As sore as she is, she'll take him again, now, if he were to ask.

He touches her lips with a finger. "Good morning to you, beautiful." He surprises himself, calling her beautiful. She's undoubtedly beautiful, one of the most beautiful women he's ever seen, but he isn't given to using pet names, but somehow, calling her that seems right and natural. "How'd you sleep?"

She smiles. "Like a stone. Like someone that had been well and truly fucked." She pauses for a moment. "You?" she asks, her voice bright as she grins.

He's surprised at Kate's choice of words, and despite his best efforts he can't contain the chuckle as it bubbles forth. She's not only a lover of unprecedented skill and enthusiasm, she's funny as hell too. "The same. Like someone who's been well and truly fucked."

Her smile spread, glad to know she'd given as good as she got. Or nearly so anyway. "I told you payback was a bitch."

He chuckles again, the motion causing her breasts to jiggle most appealingly. "That you did." He pauses, stroking her hair out of her face. My God, she's beautiful. I didn't realize how beautiful until just now. "Breakfast won't be here for almost another twenty minutes. Whatever shall we do?" he murmurs.

Her smile broadens even more, a smile that causes his stomach to flip over. "I have an idea," she says, lowering her mouth to his again.

His lips are firm and warm, his mouth welcoming hers, his tongue indulging her need to play, taste, and consume. She licks his lips, and when he nibbles on hers, she smiles against his mouth, opening her eyes to watch him. She catches him looking at her, his gaze intense, and she feels a heady excitement at the knowledge that even just kissing her arouses him and makes him want her. She caresses the flesh over his cheekbones, down the sides of his face, her hunger simmering just below the surface. Back at the irresistible temptation of his mouth, she suckles his top lip, before she treats his bottom lip to the same. When she opens her mouth over his, he sucks her in her tongue as he takes over the kiss.

He takes her in, and lets her fill him, reveling in the taste and feel of her, inhaling the sweet fragrance of her scent, letting the essence of her envelop him in warm pleasure.

Mac and Kate are still engaged in their passions, not counting the passage of time as they enjoyed each other, until the call of "Room service!" at the door, accompanied by a sharp knock, brings them back to the real world.

"Breakfast," he announces, playfully tossing her off him before rising from the bed and grabbed the robe from the floor on the way out of the room. Moments later he brings the tray into the room, sitting it on the table next to her.

"Breakfast is served," Mac says, lifting the covers so she can see what he'd ordered.

On the large tray is French toast with syrup, regular toast with butter on the side, hot and sweet Italian sausages, scrambled eggs, fresh strawberries, coffee, and orange juice.

"Mac, we're not feeding the five thousand, you know," she protests, seeing all the food as she slides up in the bed, propping on the headboard while stuffing a pillow into the small of her back for comfort.

"No, but we're feeding me, and I'm hungry," he replies, settling on the bed, facing her, left foot on the floor, the right bent comfortably in front of him on the bed. "You were insatiable last night, and a man must replenish that what he expends." He waggles his eyebrows at her. "You wouldn't want me at less than my best, would you?"

She giggles at his silliness. "I very much doubt that you are ever at anything but your best."

"Well, I'm really doing this for you, you know, trying to keep my end up, to make sure you have no cause to complain when you leave here, so to speak." His tone is innocent, but the smile that curves his lips tell the real story of his intentions.

"For some reason I doubt you have much trouble keeping your end up. You certainly didn't last night," she smiles.

She reaches for a slice of French toast, slathering syrup over it before cutting it into bite-size pieces, placing one in her mouth in the most seductive way she knows how and pinching the fork with her lips as she slowly draws the fork out. He notices the way she consumes her first morsel of food but says nothing, refusing to let her lead him around by his libido. They eat their breakfast, enjoying each other's company and talking about the upcoming day.

"I have a surprise for you this morning," he says as breakfast winds down, Kate sipping at a coffee.

"Oh?" she purrs, a smile forming on her lips. "I might have one for you too."

He chuckles. He might like to find out Kate's surprise, had she not worn his ass out the night before. "That's for later. I've arranged for some private shooting lessons this morning."

She sits her cup on the tray and stretches, loosening the kinks in her muscles. "Oh really? And who is this crack marksman that's going to be performing the lesson?" she asks, baiting him with her words.

He chuckles again. "Me. I'll make you a deal. If I can outshoot you, with your gun, you have to let me buy you lunch."

"And if I win?" she asks, her voice light and teasing.

"What do you want?"

She thinks about it for a moment. "If I win, I get to have my way with you for one hour. Anything I want to do to you goes for that hour." She watches his smile flicker for a moment, undoubtedly imagining the erotic tortures she can inflict on a helpless man in an hour. "Nothing too painful, okay?" she says with a smile. "What's the matter? Not so confident now?"

He mulls over the bet. He's confident he can take her... isn't he? But Jesus, he just survived last night by the skin of his teeth. If she's allowed to work on him, uninterrupted, for an hour, he may never walk again.

"Deal," he finally says with more confidence than he feels.

"Excellent," she says with a sly smile. "Did I mention I'm class champion at my range? Four years running?"

His face flushes hot in as the meaning of her words sink in. "Fuck," he mutters, knowing he's been set up.

Kate watches as Mac flushes, and begins to giggle.

They enjoy a leisurely shower together, soaping each other up, Kate trying to start trouble with the bar of soap and his erect penis, until he slaps her hands away, making her snicker in delight. She has no choice but to redress in the dress she'd worn last night, but Mac slips into a pair of obviously well-loved jeans and a polo shirt. The way the fabric of the shirt and pants cling to him has her silently praying to the gods Remington, Colt, Smith, and Wesson, to please let her hand be steady and her eye true, because she really wants to have her way with him.

He first drives Kate home, where she quickly changes into a pair of shorts, sneakers, and a loose shirt that somehow still fits her just right. She retrieves her weapon from the clutch and drops it into a range bag that he can see contains ammunition, several extra magazines, a gun cleaning kit, possibly a small repair kit, safety glasses, hearing protectors and a ball cap with the Ruger logo on it. When she notices him checking out the contents of the bag she smiles brightly.

"You set me up," he moans, seeing her smile at him.

"Yeah... I did, didn't I?" she replies, her smile growing larger.

"Fuck," he mutters again, hefting the bag for her as they head back to his car.

***

They arrive at The Bullet Hole ten minutes after ten. As they walk in, Kate smiles at the range's name.

"The Bullet Hole? That's a much better name than Swenson's Amory," she says as they enter.

For the next hour and fifty minutes they have the range to themselves. Since neither is a member, they have to endure a five-minute range safety lecture, and Kate has to produce her permit to carry. While she fills out paperwork, Mac browses over the impressive selection of handguns on display in the display case. Finally, at 10:25 they entered the range.

She sits the bag on the floor in one of the shooting stations and retrieves the weapon from the bag. She quickly safes the gun with sure practiced movements before handing the compact firearm to Mac.

He takes the weapon and holds it in his hand. He's never handled a LC9 before, preferring something a little bigger for his hand size, but the weapon has a nice heft and balance to it. He notices the cleanliness of the weapon, and when he snaps the chamber closed, the smoothness of its operation. This is a woman that knows how to maintain a weapon.

He holds out his other hand. "Do you mind if I shoot a few rounds first, to get a feel for the gun? That way I won't have any excuses if you whip my ass."

She beams and smacks the magazine into his hand. "That would only be sporting, wouldn't it?"

He slaps the magazine into the gun and lays it on the shelf. "50 feet?" he asks.

"If you're feeling frisky, sure," she replies. She hasn't even fired one shot today and she's already getting turned on. And with an empty range, and perhaps a willing partner? Oh, this morning is shaping up just fine, thank you very much, she smiles. She takes three steps back and one to the side so she can see the target once it's down range.

He pins a target and runs it out to the fifty-foot mark on the floor. He takes a steadying breath and squeezes off a round.

He thumbs the safety before putting the weapon on the bench and, since they're alone, removes the rented hearing protection as he turns to face her. "I was expecting the pull to be much longer."

She slides one side of her hearing protection off her ear as he turns to face her. "I had the trigger rebuilt to shorten the pull, because you're right, out of the box it sucked."

He smiles at her. "Nothing like a woman that knows what she wants."

"If I can out point you today, you're going to see me get what I want." She pauses just a moment before bursting into laughter at his face. "What's the matter, Mac? Afraid?"

"Starting to get a little nervous," he admits with a crooked grin.

"You should be," she says with a smile, her voice low and promising.

He stares at her for a long moment before turning back downrange. "Okay! Need to practice," he says cheerfully before slipping his ears back on and firing the remainder of the clip in six quick barks. The gun is too small to be comfortable, but he put five of the seven in the 10 ring.

"Not bad," she compliments, "Especially using a strange gun. You want to shoot another set or are you ready to put your cock on the line now?"

He chuckles, safeing the gun and placing it on the table before stepping back. "One magazine, ten seconds, highest points wins?"

She smiles brilliantly. "You're on." As she ties her hair up in a ponytail with bands from her bag, she smiles again at him, trying to get into his head. "I am so going to enjoy working you over for an hour."

She pulls on her cap, pulling her hair through the hole in the back before pulling the hearing protectors over her head again. She runs the target up and replaces it with a fresh one before sending it back. While the target moves down the range she slaps in another loaded magazine from the bag and racks the gun. She takes a couple of deep calming breaths, brings her weapon up, and squeezed of seven quick shots. Gun empty she lays the weapon the table and runs the target up.

Mac steps up behind Kate to get a good look at the target. Two in the center, the other five in the 10 ring. Shit... he can beat that, but it won't be easy.

She turns into him, molding herself into his body. This score is almost as good as her winning score last year in the range tournament. Pulling his lips to her she kisses him lustily, her hand gently cupping his manhood. My god, I am burning up! Shooting always, always, always, gets her juices flowing, but for the first time, with nobody else allowed on the range, she can actually do something about it, something she's wanted to do with somebody, anybody, for a long time. And to get to do it with Mac? She can barely contain the desire to rip those sexy clothes off him right now.

He can once again feel the sex pouring off her. Yes, the kiss is erotic as hell, but this is so much more than a kiss. How does she do that? As she disentangles herself from him, her color high, he tries to calm his jangled nerves. How the hell is he supposed to hit anything except the ground now?

He steps into the shooting booth, trying to focus on filling the target with lead, not Kate with— He blinks hard, getting into the game. As he tries to focus, he can feel her press up behind him as she places the hearing protectors over his ears. Feeling her against him breaks his concentration again, and he has to restart focusing on the task at hand.

She watches him change the target and prepare to shoot, pulling another magazine from her bag. She's done all she can to distract him, and she's glad she went first because if she were shooting now, after all that, she wouldn't be able to hit shit. Smiling to herself she steps back and waits for him to begin.

He gets set, the gun held down at low ready, calling on this training to get right. The gun flashes up and he squeezes off seven shots in fewer than five seconds, the Ruger roaring. He slaps the empty weapon on the table and raises both hands, belatedly realizing they weren't actually timing the shots.

She steps in and snaps the switch to bring the target up. He either missed or he just kicked the shit out of her because she can only see one hole, and she didn't think he missed. As the target whirs to a stop Kate can see one ragged quarter size hole, right in the center of the bulls-eye.

"Fuck me..." she murmurs. She's never seen anyone that can shoot like that. He can take even the best shooters at her range with ease.

He turns and smiles at her. "So, where do you want to go to lunch?" he asks cheerfully.

She looks at him, then back the target, before looking back to Mac. "Well, shit. You spoil all my fun," she pouts. "Uh, have any tips you want to share?"

"Let me watch you shoot again," he replies. "You're damn good. Not a lot of room for improvement."

He steps back and to the side, looking at her more side on. She pulls another full magazine out of the bag, smacks it in the gun, and squeezes of one round, a solid hit in the center, before setting the safety and placing the weapon on the table and looking at him.

"I don't see a lot wrong, Kate," he admits. He steps up behind her and places the gun in her hands. "Loosen for a minute," he says as he adjusts her stance just a little, opening her feet a bit and turning her a bit more straight on. "How does that feel?"

"Okay."

"Okay, give me three more, nice and slow," he says.

She squeezes off three more rounds, each a solid center shot. She glances at him, he nods, and she empties the magazine. Seven shots, seven centers.

They reload the empty magazines in silence, Mac placing his on the table beside her before stepping back. Kate reloads the gun, steps up, adjusting her stance to how he showed her, and squeezes off seven easy shots. One in the 10, the other six... centers. She loads the gun again, her breathing picking up with her rising excitement. Calming herself, she unloads the gun again, all seven in the center.

"Seven shots, ten seconds," he says from behind her.

Is he giving her another chance? She runs the target up and replaces it, before running it back. Taking a deep calming breath, Kate pops the gun up and rips off her seven shots. Squinting she can just make out the pattern. Five centers, a 10 ring, and one that splits the difference, her best performance ever. She carefully sets the gun on the table and turns to him, beaming.

"And that," he says calmly, "is how it's done." Outside he's Mr. Cool, but inside he's pumping his fist for her, as excited as she is at her score.

She finds herself incredibly turned on by the shooting, made more so by her improved score and by the closeness of her very sexy tutor. She's wanted him most desperately since they began shooting, the opportunity to potentially live out a little fantasy gnawing at her. She'd loved the way he handled the small firearm, and even though he was clearly new to the weapon, he had bested her, and handily so, even when she'd tried to distract him. He has such iron control, the ability to focus, the ability to ignore her when he chooses, that in itself being a huge turn-on. She wonders if she can bend that iron control one more time, like she had last night, when she'd made him wild with lust and desire. They didn't have a lot of time, but she would settle for a quick scratch of an itch. She licks her lips, relishing the challenge of bending him to her will again. She may have lost her bet, but that didn't mean she can't still have her way with him.

Mac watches in fascination as Kate transforms, changing from a tough, self-confident woman, into a sex kitten, right in front of his eyes. Whether the ability for a woman to transform like this is instinctive or taught, he didn't know, but it's an amazing thing to watch, and she can do it like no woman he's ever seen. As she seductively licks her lips, moving in close, he can feel his heart speeding up. He isn't entirely sure what she has in mind, though it's obvious to him that whatever it is, it is going to be damned pleasant, but since this is a public space, what can she do?