Flight to Paradise Ch. 06

Story Info
Charlie & Kate meet; Mac offers to fly Kate to Paradise.
8.8k words
4.87
3.5k
0

Part 25 of the 38 part series

Updated 12/03/2023
Created 05/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Immersion Playground

Book #3: Flight to Paradise

Chapter 6

Kate wakes up late Friday morning, stretching and yawning as she swims out of sleep. Before last night she thought she could fuck all night and all the next day too, but Mac has shown her that if she's fucked well enough, she's not the wonder woman she thinks she is. And he'd certainly fucked her well enough. After three days and four rounds of the most intense sex she's ever experienced, she needed something she thought she'd never need, a night off from fucking.

As she stretches again, she realizes that while she needed the night off, if he were here right now, he'd be in for it. She smiles evilly, thinking of all the things she has yet to do to him. He might play it cool, like not asking to stay with her last night, the bastard, but she's pretty sure he's as hot for her as she is for him. She'd have told him no yesterday if he asked to stay because, if he'd stayed, she'd have fucked him for sure, and she really did need some time to rest. He's so fucking big that he's pushed her to her limits. But after good night's sleep, and nearly a full twenty-four hours without Mac shoving that luscious cock of his into her, she's ready to go another ten rounds.

As she swings her feet off the bed and sits up, she tries to remember if any man, well any man that she wanted anyway, has ever not asked her to stay, or to stay with her. She can't remember one before Mac, and while she'll admit it's possible it's happened before, it doesn't happen often, that's for sure. Regardless, it annoys her he didn't ask to stay for reasons she can't put her finger on.

Then she remembers the little episode in the dress shop. "Fuck," she mutters, falling backwards onto her bed, covering her eyes with her arm. Could that be the reason? She hates it when she gets all bitchy like that, but it comes out of her sometimes and she can't fucking help it. Goddamn my parents, and their fucked-up attitudes about sex!

Kate was raised in a deeply religious family, and her mother is a notorious gossip. Growing up she constantly overheard her mother's litany about 'loose' women, which apparently covered any woman that enjoyed the company of a man. What Kate could never understand is her mother is a very pretty woman, even now in her late sixties, but she never wears makeup, and never, ever, dresses in anything even remotely revealing, short sleeve dresses with high necklines being as daring as she got.

As Kate grew up and begin to notice boys, she was constantly subjected to cautions about boys and the evils of sex, her mother even declaring on the eve of her wedding that sex is a duty and shouldn't be enjoyed. And she certainly didn't approve of her line of work, selling sex as her mother called it, when she joyfully announced her first paying gig as a model.

Her marriage hadn't gone anywhere, not for any particular reason other than she and Bob had just drifted apart, but finally free to enjoy herself, she'd discovered the sexual creature that lived within her, and has since reveled in the freedom to enjoy the company of men.

Unfortunately, her new found attitude has estranged her from her family and she hasn't spoken to her mother or father in nearly ten years. It's not like she'll sleep with just anyone. She's choosy about her lovers, but she refuses to live like a recluse just because of her parents stupid and outdated ideas about sex.

However, every now and again her mother's voice pops up and bites her in the ass, like yesterday, when Mac offered to buy the dress. She knows just because he offered to buy her a dress, that didn't make her a kept woman, but when her mother's voice speaks like that, it always catches her off guard and she ends up saying or doing something she regrets later.

She sits up again, chewing on her lower lip, caught in a dilemma. She wants to ping Mac and make sure everything's okay. She really did want him to ping her today, and fuck her tonight, but at the same time, she didn't want to come across as some clingy needy woman that needs a man to fulfill her. Then she remembers his comment about leaving town and she frowns. Shit! I should have just had him stay last night since it was going to be our last chance to fuck, at least for a while.

She debates what to do for a moment and then decides he's a big boy, and the little tiff they had wouldn't be enough to put him off. Especially since she specifically told him to ping her, and he indicated he would. She'd just wait and see what happens. Since the impetus was on Mac, that leaves the day open for other activities, like lunch with Charlie. Before she can ping Charlie, a ping arrives from Mac. Kate smiles in relief as she accepts the ping.

"Good morning, Mac. Sleep well?"

"Not as well as I had the previous two nights," he says, his voice full of mischievousness. "You?"

She smiles to herself. "Same here."

"Listen, Kate, I'll be flying out later today, going home, and I was... uh... wondering if you'd like to go with me. Spend the weekend with me in Paradise."

"Paradise, huh? Is that a place or a state of being?" she asks, needling him.

He accepts her good natured ribbing. "It's where I live. Paradise, California. But we can work on the other if you like."

She giggles again. He's a cheeky bastard, that much is certain. "And where is Paradise, Mr. McMillan?"

"It's in the Sierra Nevada Mountains, about five-hundred miles from here."

"That's a little far for a weekend drive, isn't it?" she asks, her voice no longer teasing. "I have a gig on Tuesday, so I don't think I'll be able to make it, but thanks for asking."

"Before you say no, I have a plane. We can fly up this afternoon, and I'll fly you back on Monday."

"You have a plane?" she asks as she breaks into a grin. He's just full of surprises. "You're a pilot too?"

"Yep. Multi-engine, instrument rated."

"I don't know exactly what that means, but it sounds impressive. Can I think about it?"

"Of course, but don't take too long. I'm planning on leaving no later than two. I can fly at night, but landing in a lake, at night, takes more balls than I've got."

"Wait! What? Landing in a lake? What?" she splutters.

He laughs. "If you come with me, you'll see."

She thinks about it for a moment. "Okay. I'll let you know by one. Is that okay?"

"That'll be fine, but if I don't hear from you, I'll be gear up by three."

"I'll let you know by one if I'm going or not, but even if I can't make it, thanks for asking. It's not every girl that gets asked to take a flight to paradise," she says, her voice soft and sincere.

"It's not just every girl I offer to fly to paradise either," he says with a chuckle, and he means it. Kate will be only the third woman he's invited to his home, the first after so short of a time. "Listen, I have to get ready for my appointment, but I'm looking forward to getting out of the rat race that's LA, and I'd like you to go with me."

She smiles. She's a city girl, born and raised in Los Angeles, but even she gets tired of the 'rat race,' as he calls it. "I'd like too, but let me make sure of my schedule first. You won't mind flying me back after just a couple of days?"

"Not at all. Flying is my second favorite pastime."

She bursts into laughter. "I think I can guess your favorite pastime. But I'll let you know no later than one, okay?"

"Deal. Talk to you then," he says before breaking the link.

She grins to herself. A weekend of fabulous fucking fun sounds just fine at the moment. So, she may be able to have him scratch her itch this evening after all. But first, lunch with Charlie.

"Charlie!" Kate says brightly when Charlie accepts her ping. "I'm in the mood for lunch. You interested?"

"Sure," Charlie says through the ping. "I picked the place last time, so you pick."

"Mmmm..." Kate hums as she thinks. "How about... Ella's? We haven't been there in a while. Say about eleven-fifteen, to beat the lunch rush?"

"Ella's sounds perfect. I could go for one of their chicken salads," Charlie says enthusiastically. "You can tell me what happened after you left Tuesday. Well, I think I know what happened, but you can give me all the juicy details."

"Honey, you don't know what you missed," Kate says before heaving a dramatic sigh.

Charlie begins to laugh. "That good huh?"

"Oh... yeah," Kate drawls.

"Maybe we should make it eleven then," Charlie says with a giggle. "I'm on pins and needles to hear."

Kate begins to laugh. "Okay, eleven it is. I have something to do at one anyway, but you might be a little late getting back to the office."

***

Kate arrives at Ella's at promptly eleven but can see no sign of Charlie. Selecting a table for two tucked away in a corner, but with a good view of the door, she settles in to wait. She'd just gotten comfortable when Charlie appears in the door, pushing her sunglasses up on her head and looking about the small restaurant for Kate. Just as Kate waves her hand for her attention, Charlie sees her and walks over and plops into the opposite chair.

"Been here long?" Charlie asks in greeting.

"Two, three minutes, tops," Kate replies as the waiter arrives.

Charlie and Kate don't even bother with the menus, both ordering the grilled chicken salad with water to drink, the sole difference being that Kate orders her salad with blue cheese dressing and Charlie with Ranch.

"So, give," Charlie says, leaning across and propping her elbows on the table, her eyes bright in anticipation.

"Well," Kate says, leaning in as well and speaking softly, "First off he's hung like a horse. Not surprising, I guess, considering how big he is, but when he shoved that thing in me the first time, I thought I was going to pass out it felt so good."

Charlie snickers. "So, he curled your toes, huh?"

"Charlie, I swear to god, I've never come so many times, or so hard, in my life." Kate looks around to make sure no one is eavesdropping, leaning and lowering her voice further. "He had me coming just inside the front door. Twice then, then twice more in the bedroom. Mind benders too."

Charlie sits back in her chair and stares at Kate for a moment before breaking into a wide smile. "Sounds like you had a good evening, then."

"It didn't stop there," Kate continues, pausing as Charlie leans in again. "He spent the night. We fucked like mad the next morning too. I tell you, he wore my ass out." She pauses, smiling at the memory. "Then he made me breakfast in bed. I mean, he cooked, like you do. I didn't even know I had any food in the house. I had a hard time paying attention to my eggs, though, because he got dressed right there in front of me. Charlie, he's a fucking gorgeous. I thought I was going to have an orgasm just watching him dress," she finishes with a wolf like grin.

Charlie giggles, pausing while the waiter places their salads in front of them. "I'm glad I introduced you two then. I assume Mac enjoyed himself as well?"

Kate begins to laugh. "I did my best, but as much as I hate to admit this, I think I'm the one that got fucked and not the other way around. Oh! Let me tell you what happened Wednesday night!"

"Wednesday night?" Charlie interrupts. "So, you two have been seeing each other?"

Kate's lips twist into a lopsided grin. "You could say that. You still have that matchmaker touch. He's invited me to his house this weekend. What does this make, four or five couples you have matched up over the years? Anyway, Wednesday after dinner he took me back to his suite. Does Mac have money?"

"I don't know. His family is pretty well off, so I guess he probably does. Why?"

"He has a suite at the Four Seasons, drives a rented Mercedes, and owns a plane. I get the feeling he has money. Not that it matters, but I'm trying to fit in the pieces. Anyway, we are back at his hotel and..." Kate pauses again and looks around once more, motioning Charlie in close, "... and I think he made me come so hard I passed out. Can you believe that? I've heard of such things, but I've never met anyone that has. Until now anyway. And it's me!"

"You passed out? You actually had a la petite mort?" Charlie whispers as her eyes widen. "How did that happen? What was it like? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. I don't remember it exactly. After the second or third orgasm, I kind of lost track, I just remember coming so fucking hard. Then I got this kind of light feeling, and the next thing I knew I was sitting in Mac's lap, and he was holding me up. I must have scared the shit out of him because he was pretty wound up."

Charlie stares at Kate for a long moment, not eating. "Maybe I should have taken him for a spin all those years ago," she says with a smile. "Todd was worried that you were going to eat him alive."

"Hardly," Kate grins as she leans back in her chair.

"So, he's invited you to his house? You haven't forgotten about the auto show on Tuesday, have you?"

"No. He said he'd fly me back on Monday. Did I mention he owns his own plane?" Kate begins to giggle. "He said flying was his second favorite activity."

Charlie laughs. "I think I can guess his favorite activity."

Kate joins Charlie in laughter. "That's what I told him!" Kate pauses for a moment. "I'm thinking about going. You've known him longer than I have. You think it's alright?" Kate didn't mention her suitcase, already packed, is sitting by the front door.

Charlie offers Kate a big grin. "Yes, unless he has changed significantly from when I knew him, Tony, I mean Mac, will be a perfect gentleman... unless you don't want him to be." Charlie pauses, her smile growing wider. "Besides, if I know you, your suitcase is in your car right now."

"It is not!" Kate protests. "It's sitting by the front door."

Charlie burst into laughter. "And what would you have done had I warned you off of going?"

Kate smiles. "Don't forget, I carry a gun. That tends to make sure the boys are nice."

Charlie laughs again, delighting in Kate's fearless attitude. "Yes, I suppose it would." Charlie checks the time. It is almost twelve-fifteen and she knows Kate has something to do at one. "I need to get going, but before I go, I promised you I'd let you know when we launch our new immersion. It happens tonight at six o'clock."

"Really? Any good?" Kate asks. She's enjoyed Immersion Playground's previous immersion, The Proposal, several times over the last year. The current project has been very hush-hush, and she's been curious about what Charlie has been working on.

Charlie smiles. "You have no idea. Todd and I experienced it and..."

"And?" Kate prompts.

"And you need to try it," Charlie finishes. "It makes The Proposal seem rather... tame."

Kate's eyes widen in surprise. "Really?" she asks, drawing the word out. "What's it about?"

"Nope! No details. I don't want to spoil it for you. But trust me, it's incredibly hot stuff. You'll like the guy. He reminds me of Mac. Big. Handsome. Sexy as hell. When we were getting ready to capture just being around him would give me the vapors," Charlie says, fanning her face. "In fact, now that I think about it, the girl reminds me of a younger you. She has the same fearless attitude that you do."

"Hmmm," Kate murmurs, and then smiles. "I'll have check it out, when I get back. If my weekend goes as planned, there won't be time to experience it this weekend."

***

Mac walks into the clinic at ten forty-five, fifteen minutes before his appointment. He hasn't heard back from Kate and he's beginning to wonder if she's going to go. He wouldn't blame her if she turns him down. She hardly knows him, and to go with a near stranger five-hundred miles to his home is a pretty big gamble. Kate strikes him as a woman that isn't afraid to take risks, but this might be too much, even for her. Before asking her to join him, he'd toyed with the idea of staying another few days in LA. He has nothing pressing that he has to get home for, but in the end, the desire to get out of the big city, and the crowds, and get back to some peace and quiet, is stronger than his desire to stay and see Kate.

He's just getting comfortable in his chair when a nurse enters the room and calls his name, escorting him into a room and asking him to sit down and to remove his current leg. By the time Abby enters the room in her typical flurry of activity, with his new leg on a cart, he's sitting in his boxers on the table, his current leg beside him. Today Abby's hair is purple, making Mac smile. Since the cut of Abby's hair hasn't changed the three times he's seen her, only the color, he assumes it's her own hair, and for the first time he catches on to the fact that Abby's hair appears to change color to match her clothes. Mac's smile broadens, he's beginning to really like this girl.

"Good morning, Mac! How are you the beautiful morning?" Abby asks, her voice full of enthusiasm.

"I'm doing great, Abby. Looking forward to trying out this new leg. How are you doing?"

"I'm great. Thanks for asking. The mount on your leg is milled and is ready to go. You can attach it anytime you're ready. The connection is just like your current leg."

She hands him the leg from the cart. He stands the leg on the ground and carefully inserts his mount into the leg then jams it home to complete the connection, sucking in his breath as he does so. Shit! Making the connection on the new leg hurts even more than my old one, he grimaces.

He sits down on the table again and works the leg, flexing the toes, ankle and knee. "How's that feel?" she asks as she watches Mac work the leg.

"It hurt like a mother when I plugged it in, even worse than the old leg, but it feels pretty good. The feeling is amazing. I never noticed it before, but with the new leg I can feel the temperature in the room."

Abby sits on a low rolling stool and gently touches his foot. "Feel that?" she asks.

"Yes."

She moves around his foot and leg, gently touching, asking if he could feel her touch at each place. When she gets to the bottom of his foot, he feels a sharp pain, like being stuck with a needle.

"Shit!" he exclaims, his leg jerking away involuntarily.

"Sorry. I had to check to see if the auto response works. It does."

"What did you stick me with?" he asks, a little annoyed that she didn't warn him, but then, if he knew it was coming, he might not react naturally, so he let it go.

She rolls her hand over to show a small pin on her finger. "Sorry I couldn't warn you," she says. "You ready to stand up?"

He stands up, holding onto the table until he feels steady, laughing to himself that Abby stands by with her arms out to catch him if he stumbles. If he fell on her he'd squash the small woman like a bug. "That feels weird," he says as he slowly lets go of the table.

"What does?"

"I can feel the cold of the floor, and I can feel my weight shift. I could feel stuff with my old leg, but nothing like this. The feeling is amazing," Mac says moving his weight from one foot to the other.

"Try a step. Be careful. The new leg will be much more responsive than your old one."

Mac moves to take a step and nearly falls as the leg lunges away like a sprinter out of the blocks. "Holy shit! You're right!" He grins at her, clearly embarrassed. "Sorry."

"Don't worry. I've heard worse. I've said worse," she says with a smile of her own.

He takes another step and the leg moves more normally. "I'm going to have to learn to walk again."

"Not to worry. You learned to compensate for the shortcomings in your old leg. You'll adjust quickly to the new one. We have a treadmill down the hall you're going to have to run on. By the time you step off that you'll be walking normally. Or nearly so."

She watches as he begins to hobble around the office, smiling at his disjointed, almost drunk like stagger, but with every step he's getting better, his gait smoothing out and becoming more normal. She smiles again. Kids, they learn the quickest, adjusting almost instantly to their new limb, but Mac, he isn't far behind.