Flight to Paradise Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He's brought her out of her funk, and taken the edge off at the same time, and now he's challenging her? He's a dear, sweet man, but baiting her is something she intended to make him regret for the most pleasant of reasons. She rises and forward, taking his stiff shaft in her hand and positioning it so she can settle back onto it, hissing in pleasure as it passes through her channel.

He looks into her face as she settles on his cock and clamps down on the moan that threatens to escape him. The old, confident, Kate is back, and any sign of weakness now would be his undoing. He places his hands on her sides as she begins to thrust on him, his eyes closing in pleasure.

She begins to thrust, his cock deep inside of her, touching her like she needs to be touched, stretching her like she needs to be stretched. Her second orgasm is coming already, and she lets it come, preparing to take it easy at first, to let her orgasms flow so she can be in it for the long haul. Tonight she's going to fuck him to nirvana if it kills her.

He lies on his back, watching Kate move with a slow sensualness as she impales herself on his cock, her hands on his chest holding him down. He'd expected her to come at him like a tornado, so this slow, erotic lovemaking is unexpected, but oh god does it feel good. As he watches her face twists in erotic agony, her hands dig into his chest as a brief shudder passes through her. With a low deep groan, she stops her slow thrusting, a gasp escaping her as she relaxes, and then begins to thrust once more.

Kate's orgasm overtakes her, a nice little orgasm just to get the juices flowing, and they're certainly flowing now. As she begins to thrust again, slowly opens her eyes to hold his gaze, and smiles.

"You ready?" she murmurs, slowing increasing the speed and power of her thrusts. "You've had your way with me every time we've fucked, but not tonight. Oh no, not tonight. Tonight, I'm going to do to you what you've been doing to me. I hope you're ready because tonight, tonight I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before."

"If you think you can," he growls, his grin causing her to stop thrusting.

She stares at him, a slow smile coming to her lips. "I'm going to have you begging me to stop before the night is over." She leans down, kissing him tenderly on the lips. "Begging me," she whispers.

His flesh becomes hot, flushing with excitement at her promise. Of all the women he's had, she's the one woman that might be able to make him beg. "Okay," he growls, baring his teeth in challenge. "Bring it."

She licks her lips. "I'm going to enjoy breaking you," she snarls in return, her excitement spiraling out of control. She shifts, positioning her legs to get comfortable, before exploding into motion. She begins to thrust herself violently on his cock, the feeling of his rapidly sliding manhood sending wave after wave of pleasure through her. She's had two orgasms already, so if it feels this good to her, he must be about to scream.

He closes his eyes, trying to go to that place he uses to fight off approaching orgasms, but it's no use, her snarling answer to his challenge exciting him and setting his nerves on edge. As she hammers him, whimpering softly, he can feel his orgasm building, and he isn't going to be able to stop it.

She's beginning to sweat with effort and her rising excitement. How can he stand it? He moves his hands to her upper arms, holding her, his teeth bared in a silent snarl as she fucks him. She leans into his hands, his strong grip supporting her upper body which allows her to fuck him with enthusiasm.

"Come on, you bastard! Come!" she snarls, increasing the force of her thrusts. She's close, so close, but she wants him to come first. "Come on!" she barks again. "I want you to come with me! I want you to come!"

He's balancing on the knife edge of his climax. He's fought against his orgasm using every trick he knows, but to no avail, her calls for his orgasm breaking his final tenuous hold.

"I'm going to come. You're going to make me come," he mutters. The walls of her vagina tighten down on him, her soft keening causing him to open his eyes to see her face once again twisting in sweet agony. As his ejaculate spills from him, his own moan of release joining hers, his back arching as he struggles against the pleasure.

She knows she's going to have to stop or come, and she can't stop, not now, not with him so close. She continues to thrust, her orgasm closing around her as she continues to impale herself on him, whimpering as she falls into seething pleasure. As she slips into the raging torrent of her orgasm, she knows that once again he's won their duel, only to feel his hot wetness splash into her. As her orgasm sweeps her away, she begins to laugh.

She stills her thrusting hips with a growling laugh, stretching down to kiss him, his hard cock still inside of her. She lowers her lips to his, kissing him as passionately as he's kissing her. She moans in pleasure and apparent delight as she begins to smile during the kiss.

"What?" Mac asks breathlessly, pushing her up slightly so he can look into her face. She issues that low, sexy, growling laugh again, staring back into his face.

"Nothing," she says as she leans down for another kiss, pulling her arms free of his grip to slip under his neck as she kisses him once more. Pulling back from the kiss she looks deep into his eyes, feeling his exquisite hardness still inside of her. "Are you ready for round two?" she murmurs seductively, still looking into his eyes.

"I'm not sure. Maybe. Only one way to find out."

"Yes... only one way," she breathes as she begins to move, again covering his mouth with her own, her tongue brushing over his lips until he opens his mouth to allow their tongues to engage in an erotic dance.

He wraps his arms around her, holding her to him. Her body against his for many long moments as she moves and thrusts, the exquisite pleasure of him sliding in her wetness, the slickness of her flesh, it all conspires to make him moan into her kiss. His need for her grows with each hard thrust of her hips, but the pleasure is so great he can barely contain it.

"Fuck, Kate. Stop."

"No," she breathes as she continues to thrust.

He closes his eyes tight, fighting against the roiling, seething, pleasure of their lovemaking. "Fuck!" he gasps again, pulling her tighter into his embrace.

She can feel him squirming and moving beneath her as she begins to flog him, making him twist and turn with the pleasure she's giving him. She smiles into his neck as she begins to increase the power and speed of her thrusts, extracting a little revenge. Yes, payback is a bitch, and she's going to pay him back in full tonight.

He's in agony, his cock burning with such pleasures as he has rarely experienced. He's going to come again, and soon, so he reaches for it, desperate to end this maddening torture that Kate is inflicting on him. "Fuck, Kate! Fuck!" he grinds out through clenched teeth, striving to hold onto control of his body as she attempts to strip it away.

She can feel the first tickling of her orgasm, her fourth in less than an hour, and she's in a quandary. He's begging for her, but not begging her to stop. She wants to break him, to destroy him with such pleasures as he has never felt. She wants to rip away his calm reserve and leave him bare before her. She can't decide if she wants to slow him down and draw out his pleasure, or to push him and drive him headlong into orgasm, but she's in control, as she's always in control, and she'll decide how, and when to finish him.

She begins to squirm and move, struggling to fight off his grasp, but he can't let her go. To let her go now would leave him without the line he's desperately clinging to, the last tenuous thread of his control. With a mighty lunge, she breaks his grip, sitting up slightly, panting and sweating from effort.

"Look at me. Mac! Look at me," she demands as she stares into his tightly clenched eyes, her thrusts slowing but not stopping. "Mac! Open your eyes and look at me!" She watches as Mac's eyes open, staring at her, his eyes begging her... for what? To stop? She smiles at him as she slows her thrusting even more so she can speak.

"You're going to come, Mac. You're going to come before I stop. Do you understand me? You're going to come so fucking hard. You are going to come like you've never come before." She watches his face twist in rapture as she again picks up the pace of her thrusts, but he'd better hurry, because she's going to come again herself, and it is going to be a massive one.

His orgasm begins, her promise of his orgasm being fulfilled. He's beyond the ability to speak as his orgasm washes over him with the force of a hurricane. Like a leaf in a gale, tossed and whipped, his body beginning to quiver in orgasmic fire. He tries to hold in the roar, channeling his need to scream in pleasure into a deep hard groan, but he can't contain it and begins to roar and thrash, trying to dislodge her from her position.

She slaps at his hands as she falls to his chest, knowing he'll throw her off him if he can, but she can't stop fucking him, not now. She needs this orgasm, needs it as badly as she needs to breathe. His mighty arms try to hold her hips down, trying to stop her from rising and falling as he fights and roars, but as strong as he is, her legs are stronger. She powers through his attempts to stop her, their struggle exciting her more than ever as she strains against him, grunting with the effort.

He's desperate for her to stop, to stop fucking him, or he's certain his heart will explode. He grips her hips ferociously tight, trying to force her to stop her thrusts, but she's too fit, too strong. "Kate! Stop!" he bellows as he tries to roll over, to pin her to the bed, but Kate blocks his action, bracing a knee against the bed, groaning in effort as they struggle, his efforts causing his cock to move about inside of her and giving him no respite.

She emits a hoarse scream of defiance as she prevents him from rolling her onto her back, bracing with all her strength as they struggle, his cock plunging and moving as he tries to overpower her. He finally relents with another roar, his back arching up, forcing himself deeper into her as she begins to thrust, once again straining against his steel like embrace. One, two, three hard thrusts, and her orgasm hits her with the force of a collapsing dam. She shrieks as her orgasm tries to tear her apart in pleasure, every nerve alive, every muscle straining, her body shuddering as her orgasm utterly destroys her. She's mindless in her pleasure, unaware of anything but this moment of triumph and pleasure.

Her body is moving, twisting and shaking as her own orgasm tears through her, her thrusting hips finally still, leaving him gasping in relief. He hasn't had such a powerful orgasm in a very long time, maybe ever, and the thrill of it, the absolute ecstasy he feels as his orgasm finally washes out of him is almost more than he can bear. He loosens his crushing grip, holding her gently, tenderly, turning her face to his so he can kiss her. She responds slowly, sluggishly, as if too weak to move, their mouths meeting in a slow, tender kiss, a kiss with feeling, and meaning, a kiss with more than animalistic need.

She's so tired, exhausted from her efforts and spent from the power of her orgasm. She breaks the kiss with a great contented sigh, laying her head on his shoulder, moving, just a bit, getting comfortable, his still hard manhood inside of her, where she wants it, where she'll always want it. She heaves another sigh, her eyes drifting closed, as she slips into slumber.

He feels her move, settling more fully on his chest, her movement making his face twist in pleasure as he moves inside of her. He can feel his eyes getting heavy as he slowly strokes her back, her breathing becoming deep and regular. He takes a deep breath in satisfaction as his eyes close, slowly opening again briefly, before drifting closed for the final time as he joins her in blissful sleep.