Flight to Paradise Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The slight pause as they changed position has given him the respite he needs. No longer twisting up in ecstasy with each thrust, he pounds into her again, holding her hands above her head, his legs clamped tightly to hers, forcing her to endure what he's giving, gently kissing her neck as they give and take pleasure. She makes small whimpering noises as he thrusts but makes no effort to stop him, seeming to accept his dominance over her.

The sweat beginning to form between them lubricates their bodies, making the fucking even more erotic. Her first orgasm has taken the edge off and she hopes he's up to a good long fuck, because the way she feels right now, she can do this for the rest of the night.

Dripping sweat, he realizes he's almost spent, the long hard fucking causing his stomach muscles to burn from the continuous thrusts, the position working his abs to their limit. It's time for a change, to get some leg muscles in on the action. After their first orgasm together, it's becoming clear this is going to be a test of endurance.

She can feel her second orgasm approaching, lurking just out of reach. "Harder, please, harder," she whispers as she reaches for her orgasm.

At her plea he begins to thrust into her harder, baring his teeth in effort as his abdominal muscles protest.

As he begins to thrust into her with a low growl of desire, she can feel her orgasm approaching. "Yes... yes... harder," she grunts out, pulling her orgasm to her.

He steps up his thrusts, embracing the burning pain of his muscles as he pushes her to her climax, but he can't continue, not like this. He releases her hands, dragging his arms back and sliding them under her arms, locking his hands loosely behind her neck, trapping her in a loose full nelson. She's just as trapped as before, but pulling his arms back relieves the strain on his abs, allowing him to use his back and legs to drive his hips, and he uses the new found strength to drive into her harder still.

When he releases her grip on her wrists, she grabs at his hands, not wanting to lose the feeling of being under his control, but as he pins her again, his hands behind her neck, the orgasm that's slowly creeping up on her suddenly rushes forth, collapsing on her in a torrent.

"I'm coming. Oh, fuck, I'm coming," she moans. She begins to squirm and move, but she's pinned to the bed like a mounted butterfly, her release pouring through her. "Mother fuck, I'm still coming," she moans again, her very skin burning with heat until, with an explosive gasp, her orgasm releases her, allowing her to sag limply under his weight.

She moves and strains under his weight, trying to break his grip, but he continues to thrust into her, giving her no relief until, with a gasp, she goes limp, panting as her orgasm leaves her. He continues to thrust for a moment longer before pulling out and rolling off her. She makes no move to follow, simply lying on the bed panting, her climax apparently having taken her strength. He smiles as he rolls to the edge of the bed, sliding his hips off the edge and placing his feet on the floor. Shoulders still on the bed, he reaches for her and pulls her to him, the words without mercy ringing in his head.

He drags her across the bed to him, but she's so weak, spent from the power of her two orgasms that she can't resist. He positions her on his chest, moving her legs to drape her ankles over his thighs before pushing her down, probing her with his cock until he finds her opening. With a vicious shove, he enters her again as he grips her arms firmly and holding her shoulders slightly up.

He begins to pound into her with as much fury as possible, taking her without mercy, looking into her face as her eyes squeeze shut, her head hanging slightly down. "This what you want?" he growls as he pummels her with his cock, the pleasure searing in its intensity. "To be fucked without mercy? You want this? Then get some!"

Kate can hear him muttering at her, his words lost in the fog of pleasures. She opens her eyes, looking into his fierce countenance, his hair damp and plastered to his head, his skin glowing with sweat, his raging lust exciting her, reviving her up again. She begins to growl, her lust rising to meet his. She forces her arms inside of his, placing her hands on his shoulders to bind them together.

"Harder," she grunts. "Fuck me harder."

He grimaces as she challenges him to give her more. Never has he had such a woman! He can't do it, he simply cannot out fuck her. He's giving her everything he has, and she's begging for more. He tries to pull her down, needing to kiss her, but she pushes back, resisting him still. He kicks her hands loose with his elbows, breaking her resistance and pulling her down, her breasts flattening against his chest as his mouth finds hers.

The moment he flattens her to his chest, the feel of his sweat covered skin sliding against her nipples, she can feel a sudden surge in need, a towering orgasm beginning to form, frightening in its power but stalling just out of reach, its nearness causing her skin to crackle in pent up erotic energy. She fights back, pushing against Mac.

"No! Stop! I can't take it!" she gasps out.

"You can," he snarls. "You will."

"I can't!"

"You can take it," he growls as she begins to twist up from her approaching orgasm.

She's desperate to end the torture, feeling the lightness she felt before, in his hotel room. "Oh god!" she cries, the orgasm stalking her, threatening to shred her with its power, her body demanding its release. "Fuck! Fuck! I'm going to come," she snarls. "I'm going to come so fucking hard."

Watching her, feeling her, struggle with her orgasm, steals his control, bringing his orgasm close. He needs to come. He needs to come badly. He closes his eyes, gritting his teeth, trying to hold out until he finishes her.

"Come Goddammit!" he snarls, trying to push her over the edge. Suddenly, she becomes very still, her struggles ceasing.

Her body goes rigid, every muscle straining against the other. "Here it comes," she states quietly, unable to do anything now except wait for the devastation her orgasm is bringing. She's still for long a long moment, the orgasm building into a raging storm, until with two hard grunts, her orgasm takes her. She needs to scream, such is the power of her orgasm, but she can't draw the breath.

He watches her fall into her orgasm as she becomes very still, clenching her eyes tightly closed, her face twisting as if in agony, until with an explosion of strength she begins to strain against his grasp, grunting and muttering, her words lost and garbled in her growling grunts.

"I'm coming. Oh mother-fucking shit fuck, I'm coming. You're making me fucking come you fucking bastard," she mutters under her breath, unable to stop the flow of words, her body beyond her control. His grip on her is painfully tight as she strains against his grasp and tries to push him away, her body reacting against her will. Pushing mightily with her legs, Kate forces herself forward and up, breaking his grip, only to rock back, driving his cock deep into her again with a slow and sexy grunt, her head bobbing as her muscles spasm out of control. "Here it is... fuck... here... fuck... I'm coming," she grunts to herself as her orgasm destroys her.

He struggles to hold her as she strains, her hands pushing painfully on his shoulders. He continues to thrust, but he can hold against his own orgasm no more, her erotic struggling pushing him over the edge. With a hard grunt of his own, he slams his cock into her one last time as he erupts, coming so hard his cock burns along the length with the force of each expulsion.

As Mac bellows in orgasmic agony, he holds Kate as she writhes in rapture, her eyes rolling back in her head as she mumbles unintelligibly, until with a final hard lunge and gasp, she collapses to his chest, a last hard spasm passing through her before she's still. As his own orgasm washes out of him, he holds her gently, sensing she's finished as he pants from his exertions.

She's distantly aware of Mac moving, rolling her onto the bed, holding her gently as he kisses her, but she can only feebly move. As her strength returns, she looks at him, propping on an arm beside her, smiling down at her. She smiles at him as she feebly touches his face, unwilling to speak, unable to find the words.

He watches her until she seems to be aware of his presence. He's done, wiped out, his penis softening as he watches her, smiling as she regains her senses. She touches his cheek, her face soft and tender as she smiles back at him. He slowly lowers his lips to hers, kissing her softly.

"Are you hungry?" he whispers as he pulls back from the kiss. Her smile widens slightly as she gently shakes her head before reaching up and pulling him down for another kiss.

They kiss and snuggle for another hour before he finally rolls out of bed. It's been over two hours since he took the chicken out of the freezer and he's either going to have to cook it or put it back in the refrigerator. Not to mention he's getting hungry.

"Where are you going?" she asks, clinging to him, kissing his neck.

"Dinner."

"Let's prepare it together," she says, "Something quick and light. Then we can come back to bed. This is our last night together for a while. I don't want to waste any of it."

He smiles as he stands. "Best idea I've heard today."

They quickly prepare a green salad topped with chicken that he sears in seasoned olive oil. She finds herself once again staring out of the windows as she eats her salad, the setting sun turning the sky a glorious scarlet. This is such a beautiful house, the view making it even more so. She wonders, for the first time since the breakup of her marriage, what it may be like to be married again. Married to... Mac. To live in this beautiful house. To feel his touch each night. She smiles as she turns back to her salad.

"What?" he asks, noticing her smile.

"Nothing. I was just thinking how much I've enjoyed this weekend," she says, looking at him. "How much I've enjoyed your company."

He smiles. "I know the feeling. The house is going to seem empty without you here."

She takes the last bite of her chicken before pushing the plate away. "I know I said I wanted to go straight back to bed. But can we sit on the couch again, watch the sunset, and maybe have a bit more of that cheese and wine?"

He smiles softly. "Of course."

After clearing away the dishes and policing the kitchen, they settle on the couch, enjoying the wine, the cheese, and the company. Their conversion is quiet, subdued, talking about everything, and nothing, allowing the topics to meander where they will, interspaced with long moments of comfortable silence. Finally, cheese and wine consumed, they return to his bed where they settle, holding each other gently, kissing and touching, their lust consumed by their earlier fucking, now simply enjoying the touch of the other. She lies on her side, looking out of the massive window at the moonlit lake, with Mac tucked in close behind her. He gently strokes the valley between her breasts, his breath warm on the back of her neck, and she sighs in contentment. No matter what the future holds, she'll look back on this time, this weekend with Mac, with fondness. The corner of her lips crook into a smile as she slides easily into sleep.