Flight to Paradise Ch. 10

Story Info
The weekend ends; attraction discovered.
6.3k words
4.83
3.2k
2
0

Part 29 of the 38 part series

Updated 12/03/2023
Created 05/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Immersion Playground

Book #3: Flight to Paradise

Chapter 10

Monday morning Mac wakes to an empty bed. It's early, with not even the first rays of dawn lighting the sky. He waits a moment to see if Kate returns, but then rises, puts on his leg, and checks first his bathroom, then Kate's room, but finding nothing. Becoming concerned he returns to his bedroom where he slips into a pair of boxers before walking into the main part of the house. He can just make out Kate's form sitting in one of the chairs, a dark shadow against the slightly less dark windows.

"Kate, are you okay? Is something wrong?" he asks softly.

"No," she replies just as quietly. "I woke and up and couldn't go back to sleep. Thought I would watch the sun come up. I haven't seen that yet."

"Do you want to be left alone?" he asks, moving to sit on the end of the couch nearest the chair.

"I didn't want to wake you up, but since you're here, I'd like you to stay," she says, moving to sit beside him as he settles on the couch, snuggling in close. She's wearing his shirt again, but even with it on, it's slightly chilly in the house and his warmth is welcome.

As she snuggles in next to him, he can feel her tension as small shivers pass through her occasionally. He wraps her up in his arms, holding her to him to share his body heat with her, feeling her gradually relax as she warms. They sit for the next hour, not one word spoken, as the sky gradually brightens. As they snuggle, her hand makes small circles on his right leg, circles he can actually feel.

"We're going to have to leave soon, aren't we?" she asks, never looking away from the ruddy sky.

"Yes," he answers softly, a melancholy smile forming on his lips.

She turns in his arms until she's facing him, looking into his eyes. "Will you make love to me one more time before we leave?" she asks.

He says nothing, only smiles, as he slowly lowers his lips to hers. As his lips touch hers, she feels such a longing she wants to cry, and she has no idea why. It's not like she'll never see him again, but she desperately wants to stay, to not go back to LA and the hustle and bustle of her life. But at the same time, she knows she can't stay, can't give up everything she's worked for, to throw it all away for a man. If only he lived closer!

She melts into his arms as they kiss, slow and gentle, Mac overcome with a deep desire for Kate, all of Kate, and not just her body. As they kiss, their tongues gently touching and probing, he can't help but wonder what it'd be like to have her here, with him, sharing his house with him. He doesn't love her, but he wonders if maybe, given some time, he'd come to love her.

She pulls back, breaking off the kiss, staring into his hazel eyes. "Take me to bed," she whispers softly before standing and holding her hand out to him.

He rises from the couch, takes her hand, and leads her down the hall to his bedroom. Stopping next to his bed, he turns to face her, pulling her in close to him, looking down into her eyes as he slowly slips his shirt from her shoulders and letting it fall to the floor. She offers him a small smile as she crouches in front of him, sliding his shorts off his hips to bunch around his ankles.

He moves onto the bed, Kate following, until he stops. She turns, placing her hips to either side of his shoulders and lowering herself as she takes his manhood into her mouth. The last time they'd mutually pleased each other with their tongues and lips it had been a war, each trying to prove to the other they couldn't be out fucked, but this time Kate doesn't care who comes first or any of that other stupid shit, and as pleasure surges through her from his touch, she wonders why she ever did.

He closes his eyes as her touch sends pleasure screaming though his body, her tongue and lips expert at pleasing a man. Each time she fellated him in the past she was rough, almost painfully so, but this morning her touches are slow and gentle, slowing building up his desire as he probes and nibbles at her womanhood. As she begins to move, he snakes his arms around her hips, gently holding her in place, preventing her womanly pleasures from straying beyond his reach.

He begins to gently thrust his manhood into her mouth, a mere tightening and relaxing of muscles, the movement nearly undetectable but enough to know that she's affecting him as much as he's affecting her. With a gasp she removes his cock from her mouth and pulls away from his slithering tongue. Her orgasm is approaching and, as much as she'd love to give Mac an orgasm with her mouth, she doesn't think she'll last long enough, and she wants her first orgasm to come with him inside of her.

He feels her pull against his grip, clearly indicating her desire for him to end his gentle assault of pleasure on her. After he lets her go, she turns in the bed and, with a smile that sends a shiver down his spine and straight into his cock, places her body over his, settling on him before taking his lips with her own. Nothing but nothing can get his motor running like a good kiss, and she can certainly deliver that. As they trade kisses of lips and neck, shoulders and face, he can hear her quiet gasps and sighs mix with his own as they share the exquisite pleasures of man and woman.

Goddamn, can Mac kiss! She breathes deeply again as he pulls away from her lips for the third time to nuzzle her neck. He can kiss like no man Kate has ever been with, his gentle sucking of her lips and tongue, his nibbles on her neck, cause her desire to roar. She holds his lips to her neck as he works his way around to under her ear, licking and sucking, causing her to squirm in delight. Just when she thinks she can stand it no more, he rolls, placing himself above her and looks into her eyes.

He can't stand it anymore. He simply must have her, and now. Rolling over, Kate shifting her weight with him to ease the roll, he hovers above her, looking into the bottomless well of her brown eyes. "Are you ready?" he asks softly.

"Oh god yes!" she whispers, the words barely past her lips when she feels his hardness sliding into her. She wants to cry out in passion but channels the outburst into a mewl of pure pleasure.

As he enters her, he barely contains his hiss of pleasure, Kate feeling warmer, tighter and wetter than any time in the past, her whimper at his passage inflaming his desires even more. He holds himself deep inside her, resisting the urge to simply pound into her, so he can enjoy her warmth and tightness and waiting for her to open her eyes so he can once again swim in their infinite depths. As her eyes open, she smiles as his hips begin to move.

She sighs with pleasure when, with maddening slowness, he begins to pump himself into her, gently nuzzling her face, kissing her lightly on the lips, his eyes never leaving hers as his big hands carefully hold her face. His slow pace is building her orgasm, inching it nearer with each slow insertion. She's torn between wanting him to pound into her, to bring her orgasm to her in a rush, and the desire to extend and enjoy this slow, erotic, mating of body and soul.

He continues to watch her face, drowning in the depth of her eyes as she smiles back at him, her eyes bright. Losing himself in the profound closeness of the moment he nearly whispers to her that he loves her, biting the comment off just in time, knowing it isn't true, not in the way he wants it to be. But the nearness of his slip makes his smile broaden just the same.

"What?" she asks, seeing his face brighten in a warm smile.

"Nothing," he whispers. "Just thinking what an incredible woman you are and how lucky I am that you're here with me."

She doesn't answer, but her smile broadens as she pulls his head down, her lips meeting his as he begins to thrust harder into her. She doesn't know if he's just saying that, or if he means it, but his words warm her in a way that his thrusting hips can't.

"Will you come with me?" she asks, her breathing becoming heavier as her orgasm approaches. He says nothing, but ups the pace and power of this thrusts again, his lips taking her with more passion and energy.

His climax is lurking, but he doesn't know if he's going to be ready when she is, unable to read her well enough to know if she's close, so he increases the power of his thrusts as he kisses her, trying to draw his orgasm to him.

Her orgasm is trying to close around her, but she pushes it away, holding it off, wanting to share her climax with him. "I'm going to come, Mac. Come with me. I want you to come with me," she whispers. As he begins to thrust harder still, she realizes that she's ahead of him and tries to help him by clamping down on his manhood, squeezing him as tightly as possible. She gasps as she squeezes, the sensation of him moving inside her threatening to override her hold on her climax.

Hearing her request, he begins to pound into her harder still, trying to catch up with her, gasping in sudden pleasure as she squeezes his cock, her hands busy on his back and head. Suddenly he's not so far behind after all, a groan escaping him as she throws fuel on his fire.

"I'm going to come," he whispers, giving her warning that he's approaching his orgasm.

She smiles into his neck. Despite his considerable skills, he's still just putty in her hands as she steals control of their lovemaking from him, that old rush from power and control coming over her, exciting her and amping up the power of her orgasm.

"Come on, baby," she whispers into his ear, holding him tight to her, loosening her control slightly to let her own orgasm inch closer.

He can feel his orgasm coming. It isn't going to be a particularly hard one, but if he can come with her, he will be immensely satisfied, both of them in the peak of pleasure at the same moment. He slows his thrusts while increasing their force, thinking about the kiss he's going to plant on her just as he comes, the thought enough to push him over of the edge.

"I'm coming," he grunts out just early enough to allow him to be fully in the kiss as he begins to spill into her.

As his lips close over her own, she closes her eyes in pleasure, the kiss at his peak of pleasure exciting her at a deep level. Still, she holds to her orgasm a moment longer, knowing he won't stop thrusting until he feels her come, driving him, flogging him, forcing him to give of himself, knowing her womanly pleasures are tearing at him as he continues to thrust into her as he climaxes. Finally, with a gasp of pleasure and relief she relaxes her control, allowing her orgasm to finally take her.

He revels in the kiss, continuing to thrust until he hears her moan softly as she shudders gently, her kiss increasing in intensity as she grips him tightly with legs and arms. Despite the pleasures of her body, he continues to thrust, determined to give her as much pleasure as she's given him.

With a final long moan of pleasure, her orgasm washes out of her, leaving her feeling alive and refreshed from the warmth of their passion. As his hips coast to a stop, he breaks off the kiss, keeping his lips near her own and simply watches her eyes.

"What?" she asks as a small smile crosses her lips.

He says nothing, offering her a small smile of his own in return. He has a lot of things he wants to say but has no words to articulate the intense closeness that he feels, how he wants her to stay by his side forever, but unsure if he's ready. He knows himself well enough to know that his conflicted feelings are simply the result of finding what may be his ideal woman and the closeness of what they've just shared, but he can't deny the powerful attraction that she exerts on him.

"Nothing. I was just thinking how lucky I am that no one has snapped you up."

"You're not going to propose to me now are you?" she asks with a grin.

He laughs heartily as he rolls off her and pulls her into his embrace, pressing his still hard cock against her ass as he pulls her back into his chest. "No. No proposal is immediately forthcoming."

"Okay, good, but you sure know how to make a girl feel good about herself, and I don't mean just physically."

He smiles as he gently kisses her shoulder. "It's true. You're a lover of unparalleled ability. Beautiful. Smart. Funny as hell. Tough. Can fly a plane," he says, listing the qualities he finds appealing, but pausing after the last one as he remembers they will be flying back to LA today. "And can outshoot most men. What's not to like?" he continues, trying to keep the disappointment of her leaving out of his voice.

"Damn," she says, drawing out the word in a drawl. "Maybe you should propose," she says, then gets a flash of fear. What if he did? Then what?

"Sorry. I think things are moving fast enough already, don't you?" he asks, kissing her shoulder again.

"Yes," she says with relief, glad her comment about him proposing hadn't put her in a bad spot, "but I have to tell you, Mac, the next few weeks are going to be really long weeks. I can tell already I'm going to miss having you around. Not only are you not going to be there to warm my bed at night, but who is going to take me shooting? And flying?" she asks, before becoming more serious. "And... I like you. I like you a lot. More than I should considering I've only known you a week. I'm... going to miss you."

"I'm not leaving you know. I'll see you in a few weeks," he says, but he knows exactly what she means. He's going to miss her too.

"I know. But that doesn't mean I won't miss you."

"I know, Kate. I feel the say way. I've become quite attached to you for so short a time." He pauses then slaps her lightly on ass. "Like with a puppy. All cute, cuddly, and adorable," he adds to lighten the mood, slightly uncomfortable with where the conversion is going.

"I can't believe you just called me a bitch," she laughs, glad he changed the subject away from their feelings.

He playfully kisses her once more on the shoulder before rolling out of bed. "Come on. Get up. Let's get cleaned up and I'll whip up a quick breakfast while you pack. Then we'll get you back to LA."

She rolls out of the bed, following him into the bath. "Are you in a hurry to get rid of me?"

"Of course not. Will you stay another day?" he asks, starting the water in the shower.

"I can't."

"There you go. And the wind is picking up. I just as soon get in the air before the lake gets too rough."

***

Just over two hours later Mac and Kate are working the prestart checklist in the Goose. "Engine start," she says, reading the last item.

"Engine start," he confirms, pushing the button to start the starboard engine turning. He allows the engines to warm a bit before powering them up and driving the Goose into the water. The wind is brisk, the windsock standing nearly straight out, the waves on the lake making the Beauty bob, even as heavily laden as she is.

"Water's rough today," she says as he motors to his take off point.

"Yeah, it's going to beat the shit out of us taking off."

"But everything's okay?" she asks, mildly alarmed by his subdued manner.

"Yeah, it's fine. But we're fully loaded, which means a long takeoff run, and with water this rough." He looks at her, and smiles. "Don't worry. It's just going to be rough." As they reach the landing area, he heaves a great sigh. "Sorry, ol' girl," he says as he shoves the throttles fully forward.

She watches as he pushes the throttle to the full power position, but the Beauty feels sluggish and slow, even to her inexperienced bottom. Both engines roar as the Goose begins to pick up speed, the waves pounding into the plane's hull with booming thuds, the gentle bobbing turning into a harsh, hammering, vibration. She looks to Mac, trying to judge if she should be concerned, but he seems calm enough, if a little annoyed, possibly at the rough treatment his beloved airplane is enduring. It seems to her that it takes far longer than the previous two takeoffs before he pulls gently back on the wheel, the plane finally clawing up out of the water.

"Hard work is right," she says as the plane leaves the water, recalling what he had said the day before.

"Yeah," he says, slowly retracts the flaps as the plane gains speed now that it's free from the drag of the lake. "It takes a lot of grunt to get out of the water. Especially when we're fully loaded."

He'd taken off to the north, into the wind, and makes a long, easy turn before coming back over the lake, Kate watching out of her window. She'd have liked to have seen his house one last time, but it's on his side of the plane, and she doesn't want to acknowledge how disappointed she is that she has to leave.

She listens to him as he talks with flight control for clearance to modify his flight plan for a higher altitude to get above the low hanging clouds, eventually leveling off at ten-thousand feet. Where her previous two flights in the Goose were smooth, this ride is choppy as the Beauty batters her way through the air but enjoying a good tailwind.

"You want to fly?" he asks after they settle into the cruise.

She smiles at the offer, the offer she's been hoping he'd make. "Do you mind?"

He grins. "The only thing sexier than a woman that can handle a gun is a woman that can handle an aircraft, and if she can do both..." He waves his hand at the control panel. "You know what to do."

She places a hand lightly on the control wheel then disengages the autopilot. She immediately feels the plane begin to move under her as it is pushed around by rough air.

She battles the plane for a time, over correcting for its movements, but he keeps his hands off the wheel, letting her work it out. "The plane feels sluggish," she comments as she watches the instruments.

He smiles. She definitely has the touch. "You're feeling the weight of all that gas. You started out a little shaky, but you're doing fine now."

"The wind is pushing me around," she mutters, making another small correction to keep the plane on course and on the straight and level.

His grin grows wider. "I said you'd make a good pilot. I never said being a pilot was easy. Just relax. You've got control of the craft. Learn to feel the plane move so you don't have to concentrate on the instruments, like you can drive your car without focusing on the speedometer."

She blows out a breath and tries to watch out of the windshield, but she can't give up the security of watching the artificial horizon for long with the plane moving around. Just as she's beginning to relax, the plane makes a hard lunge down and to the right, making her yelp in surprise. She kicks the rudder and hauls back on the wheel, fighting the plane back to the proper altitude and course.

"What the fuck just happened?" she exclaims.

He relaxes and puts his hands back in his lap, hoping she didn't see his instinctive grab for the wheel. "Probably wind shear. They happen. Great save though, really."

"It scared the shit out of me!"

"But you did great. You didn't panic and worked the problem. You, lady, are a natural pilot," he says, his admiration for her going up yet another notch.

She feels herself blush at his calm assessment and compliment. "Thanks. I didn't even think, I just reacted."

"Which is why you're a natural born pilot. Way up here you'd have time to think about what to do, but if that had happened on approach or, god forbid, takeoff, you don't have time to think. There's still a lot you don't know about flying a plane, but you have the instincts and the ability. Now all you need is the knowledge," he says before grinning. "You should really think about getting a pilot's license. That way I won't have to fly this crate all the time."

She looks at him and offers him a lopsided grin. "Christmas is coming up."

12