Flight to Paradise Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kate?"

"Hmmm?"

"I missed you."

She smiles, his words warming her. "I missed you too. I'm glad you're back and I'm looking forward to a lot more of this over the next few weeks."

"Cuddling?"

"Cuddling... and this," she says, pulling herself up and kissing him thoroughly on the lips. "And this," she adds as she kisses down his neck and under his chin. "But especially, some of this," she continues as she begins to slowly kiss her way down his body before taking his throbbing manhood into her mouth.

He sighs as her lips close around his penis and she gently teases him with her tongue. She's slid down in the bed, clearly telegraphing with the position that she wants to please him and expects nothing in return, so he relaxes, his eyes closing as she begins to work spool him up.

She's a bit surprised that he's allowing her to take control like this, something he's never done before. She doesn't think about it too much, focusing instead on the luscious bit of manhood she holds in her hand, but she can't help but think it must mean something, even if she's not sure what. She works on him, forcing him deep into her mouth after swishing her tongue around the head, using all her skills, and it's working as he begins to groan and hiss in pleasure, his sounds of passion ramping up her desires.

"Kate! Stop!" he hisses out, unable to withstand her attentions any longer. "You're going to make me come."

She smiles, releasing him from her mouth, moving to kiss him again. He's just putty in her hands, like all men are. "Don't you want to come?" she whispers as she gently kisses his lips.

"Yes," he whispers, "but not like that. I want you," he says quietly before taking her lips with his own.

She smiles in the kiss, unsure of why his words please her so. She has had many men ask for her, but his request pleases her more than any other. She enjoys his kiss for a moment longer then rolls to her back, tugging gently on him as she does, silently requesting that he turn with her. As she opens her legs to accept him, she smiles, looking deep into his eyes and trying to read his face.

"Then you shall have me," she says, a thrill passing through her in anticipation of the pleasures to come. "Take me, I want you to take me."

He slowly enters her, taking his time and not rushing to completion. She has him primed for his orgasm and he wants to slow down and give himself time to gain some control so he can enjoy this moment. As this day drew nearer, he could feel his need for Kate increasing, increasing to the point he thought that when they finally met he would fuck her with fury and violence, but now that he's here, he wants to slow down, take his time and savor her closeness. As he slowly moves within her, he closes his eyes in pleasure and realization. Holy fuck, I'm beginning to fall for her.

As he enters her, she takes a slow deep breath, the passage of his cock sending pleasure ricocheting through her. As he props up on his hands, she watches him close his eyes, allowing his head to slowly drop, his face softening into an expression she can't quite read. He opens his eyes, his smile almost loving as he lowers himself to his elbows and tucks his arms under her to hold her tight. She takes a deep breath in contentment, enjoying the feeling of closeness as he gently begins to kiss her.

He leans in, desperate to kiss her, the sudden admission to himself that she's no longer some random chick he's using for his own pleasure causing his orgasm to rush forward. He begins to thrust harder into her, his passion of the moment multiplying, then multiplying again. He feels himself tipping over the edge, his orgasm taking him, and he can't stop it, doesn't want to stop it, thrusting hard until with a hard shudder and a groan he begins to come in wave after wave, stilling his hips as he gently writhes in ecstasy.

Mac's sudden rush to orgasm followed by his shuddering release, causes Kate to smile in delight. If it had been any other man, she'd be pissed that he's come and she hasn't gotten anything yet, but she knows he'll be able to satisfy her in the end and revels in her control over him.

"You must have really missed me," she whispers into his ear as he holds her.

"I must have," he says, rising up to look into Kate's smiling face, feeling sheepish that he'd lost his control like some sixteen-year-old virgin.

"I certainly hope you're not done," she teases, kissing him on the end of his nose, her smile widening, enjoying his obvious embarrassment.

He begins to move again, driving into her. It'd been a hard orgasm, but he feels he can continue, unable to imagine ever not wanting to make love to her. "No, I think I'm up to going again. Would you like that?"

Knowing that she's gotten to him, that she's made him come so quickly, has increased her excitement. Not trusting her voice, she simply nods, biting her lower lip as his thrusting hips send waves of pleasure through her. Yes, I'll like it very much if you will have another go with me.

He smiles down at her. Okay, I got a little carried away and popped off first, but she looks like she's enjoying herself. And now that the edge has been taken off... "How do you want it?" he whispers. "Do you want it hard and fast?" he asks, pounding into her furiously for ten to fifteen seconds.

"Oh god!" she moans, the feel of him exquisite in its violence.

"Or slow and easy?" he continues, slowing his hips, thrusting into her with long slow thrusts, pressing hard into her at the bottom of each stroke.

She whimpers quietly, unable to answer, his words and actions twisting her up. I don't care what he does, so long as he does it to me!

He grins, enjoying the teasing of Kate. "Or maybe I should just stop?" he says, freezing his movement at the top of his stoke, holding the head of his cock just inside of her pussy.

"No!" she gasps, squirming under him. "Don't stop!"

"Are you sure?" he asks, holding himself still.

"Please don't stop!" she gasps again, then whimpers as she thrusts her hips, desperate for him to start again.

"If you're sure," he says, pausing just a heartbeat longer before driving into her hard and fast.

"Yes!" she gasps, pulling hard on the back of his neck. His teasing has set her on edge, and she can sense an earth shattering orgasm forming. "Yes, harder," she gasps, feeling her orgasm coming, and coming strong. "Harder," she groans again, her orgasm closing in around her as he drives into her with tender violence.

He lowers himself to her, pressing her breasts into his chest, holding her tight to feel her closeness as he thrusts, the feeling of her surrounding him intoxicating as he begins to nuzzle on her ear. She feels unusually wet, probably from his ejaculation, and she begins to tighten down around him as she approaches her orgasm, pulling on him hard, then harder still, until with a lunge she throws her head back, pushing her hips up into his as she begins to whimper.

She holds tightly to him, waiting for her orgasm to fully take her until, with a tingle like electricity pouring through every nerve in her body, her orgasm surrounds and drowns her in pleasure, her hips pushing up, her hands gripping his back fiercely as her rapture pours through her. She's barely aware of his movement, pulling out of her embrace, freeing her to move as she fights through her orgasm, before she feels an intense pressure on her clit, causing her to nearly scream in surprise as her orgasm reforms and explodes in even greater power. She grabs at her womanhood, twisting her hands in his hair as he snaps and licks at her.

As soon as Kate falls into her orgasm, he moves, pulling out and sliding down in the bed before attacking her most intimate area with lips and tongue. Almost immediately she gasps, and her hands are on his head, pulling him hard into her. As he batters her clit and probes with his tongue, pulling and tugging with his lips, she growls with every breath as she thrusts at his face, her hands twisted painfully tight in his hair. He struggles to hold her still as she writhes, her struggles exciting him, knowing that he's the reason, that he's giving her this pleasure.

"Fuck!" she finally shouts as her orgasm begins to release its control over her. He'd just give her, what, three hard orgasms, one piled on top of the other? Just as she can feel some semblance of control returning, he plunges his cock into her again in a hard, swift thrust, driving into her furiously. She begins to keen loudly as yet another orgasm begins to take her, wanting him to stop so she can catch her breath, and at the same time, wanting him to fuck her like this forever.

As soon as she begins to relax, he positions himself over her body before driving into her hard and fast. Having her get so wound up, so lost in her orgasms, orgasms he's giving her, has excited him at a very deep and emotional level. Pounding into her, hearing her wail of pleasure, feeling her tighten up again as yet another orgasm takes her excites him even more. As he slams into her, his second climax begins to form. He reaches for it, feeling the devastating power of it as the climax begins to press in around him. With a final vicious thrust and a loud gasping grunt of completion, he tumbles into an orgasm of mind-bending power.

She's just coming out of her orgasm, finally feeling able to catch her breath when she feels him slam into her with a last hard thrust as he growls out his release, collapsing onto her as he shudders, gasping and whimpering with his hips thrusting erratically. She holds him for a long moment until his shudders subside, along with his gasps, before he slowly relaxes. For a long time he's still, his breath hot on her neck as she holds him, stroking his back, neck, and head. She smiles, happy to give him such pleasure, glad to return to him the pleasures he has given her.

He lies quiet, holding her, feeling her hands glide over his neck, back, and head, wanting to hold her forever. Finally, he rises to gently kiss her lips, a kiss she returns in kind, a loving kiss, a kiss that says more than mere words ever can. Once again, he finds that he wants to tell her that he loves her, but he holds the words, wanting to be sure of his feelings before he gives them voice. As he rolls to his back, pulling her into his embrace, he checks the link for the current time—nearly four am—and groans.

"What?" she whispers as she snuggles into his arms, laying her head on his shoulder, her fingers drawing lazy patterns on his chest.

"In an hour I'll have been up for twenty-four hours," he says, feeling sleep beginning to pull him into its embrace.

"You seemed pretty lively these last thirty minutes or so," she teases with a smile.

"You were pretty active yourself, considering the hour," he teases.

"I took a nap, and we don't have anything to do tomorrow, save for the dinner. We can sleep in," she suggests, beginning to feel the lateness herself. "This had to be done or I wouldn't have been able to sleep at all."

"I know. I'm feeling the day now, but an hour ago I was wound so tight I felt jumpy."

"But not now?" she teases him.

"No. I'm feeling pretty relaxed right now. How about you?" he asks in the same tone of voice.

She heaves a long sigh. "Feeling better now than I have for a couple of weeks," she says. He senses she has more to say, so he waits her out. "I'm glad your back. I really missed you, Mac. I didn't realize how much I missed you until just now. And not because of what you just did to me."

He smiles, pulling her in just a little tighter, but says nothing. He has plenty to say to her, but he needs to do some thinking first. He kisses her on top of the head as he pulls the linens up over her shoulders.

"Mmmm..." she purrs, snuggling in and getting comfortable, sleep beginning to overcome her. "Yes, I am definitely looking forward to more of this," she mumbles before slipping into sleep.

He smiles. He's looking forward to more of this too.