Flight to Paradise Ch. 14

Story Info
Lovers reunited; DANA gives advice.
8.8k words
4.9
3.2k
0

Part 33 of the 38 part series

Updated 12/03/2023
Created 05/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Immersion Playground

Book #3: Flight to Paradise

Chapter 14

Mac steps off the American Airlines jet, exhausted. It's nearly midnight and having to sit cramped up in a tin can for three hours isn't he his idea of a good time. He had no bag, since the trip to Dallas and back only took one day, and he's looking forward to getting to his motel and catching some zzz's before flying home tomorrow. Moments after his link connects to the airport net, a ping arrives from Kate.

"Hello, Kate."

"Hello, Mac. How was your trip?"

"Long," he says, walking through the terminal, "but otherwise uneventful. I hired our robotics guy today and I think he's going to do a great job."

"That's good. You know, I've been thinking. I decided I'd like to see you, even for one night, before you leave for Eugene."

He sighs. "I know, and I'd like to see you too but—"

"Then turn around."

He stops, not understanding what she means, then whirls, looking behind him to see her walking toward him. He kills the ping, meeting her and taking her into his arms. "What are you doing here? I thought you couldn't get away."

"I left right from work. Drove straight here. I couldn't stay away."

"You must be tired, but I'm glad you came," he says, turning and escorting her to the parking lot.

"Not nearly as tired as I'm going to be later," she whispers in his ear. "If you want to, that is," she adds in a normal tone of voice.

His heart skips a beat as they walk. "Let's just say I'm glad I don't leave for Eugene until Sunday. I have a feeling tonight is going to be a long, hard, night."

"Oh God, I hope so," she breathes, leaning in close.

***

Mac gently closes the door to his room before tossing Kate's small bag on the extra bed beside his own overnight case. She steps in close, slowly unbuttoning his shirt. "I was wrong. So very wrong, and I'm very sorry for the way I acted," she says, her voice strong and self-assured. "I want to make it up to you."

He grasps Kate's hands. "Is that why you're doing this?"

"No. I'm doing this because I want to be with you. I want to make up for the way I acted by becoming the woman you think I am."

He releases her hands and takes her face, pulling her lips to his own. "You already are," he whispers before kissing her softly and then letting her go.

His gentle kiss sends a shiver through her, every nerve coming alive, her hands shaking as she tries to finish undoing the last few buttons on his shirt. "No, but with your help, I can be." A small smile touches her lips as she places her hand gently on his cheek. She watches him smile at her touch, his hand covering hers, holding it there briefly before pulling it to his lips for a slow, lingering kiss.

He smiles, the old ass kicking, name taking, Kate is back. Her hand touching his face is like a battery, energy pouring in from her touch and coursing through him. His smile broadens, feeling the connection between them reform, stronger and more resilient than before. He pulls the hand to his lips, desperate to kiss any part of her. As he gently kisses her fingers, he watches her face, her smile, gentle, sweet, maybe even loving, causing him to flush from tension releasing, tension he didn't even know he was holding. He remembers how these very fingers have tormented him in the past as he carefully folds her pinky and ring fingers down and slowly, gently, inserts the other two into his mouth. He sucks gently on her fingers, swirling his tongue around them, slowly easing them in and out of his mouth, but never removing them. After slowly stroking the fingers a few times, he holds her hand still and forces his tongue between the fingers, opening them like petals of a flower, his tongue slipping into the opening, touching the inside edges as he slowly works his tongue in and around.

A shiver passes through her, the feeling of her fingers in his mouth causing a storm of pleasure to erupt within her, warming her, making her heart pound in want and anticipation. Her eyes drift closed, enjoying his attentions, thinking, dreaming of other appendages in other places, until her fingers are forced open by his tongue. Her eyes snap open at the sudden, incredible eroticism of it, her wetness flooding her as his tongue slithers and darts between and around her fingers, reminding her of the pleasure that tongue has delivered before. A small moan that she can't contain slips past her lips as he begins to work his magic on her once more.

He watches as she stands in front of him, her breathing speeding up and becoming harder. He torments her a moment longer before slowly pulling the fingers from his mouth and begins to kiss down her fingers, kissing the palm of her hand, smiling again as she twitches slightly at the touch. He never slows, moving closer as his lips caress their way down her arm, causing her to twist and jerk at his touch.

As he begins to move up her arm, his lips creating a series of searing flashes of pleasure, each touch a pinprick of delight, she moves her arm, holding it so the path of his kisses will bring his lips to hers, her lips opening slightly, ready to receive his.

He moves with her, following her arm as she moves, drawing him to her, where he wants to be, but he refuses to be hurried. A banquet such as this should be savored, not rushed through, and he intends to savor every morsel. As his lips and tongue march ever closer to her elbow, and her lips, his heat rises, his fires beginning to roar, burning him, making his blood run hot and fast. When his lips finally reach hers, at their first touch, she opens herself to him, her hands and arms going around his neck to pull him in as their kiss explodes into a savage fury of need and desire.

The moment his lips touch hers, her reserve perishes, her need for him overwhelming her defenses and the very walls she'd tried to build are swept away. She wants him, she needs him, in every sense of the word. She wraps her arms around Mac's broad shoulders, pulling him to her as they devour each other with their kiss. She feels as if she's alive with energy, her skin tingling as her body responds to his, their bodies coming together without thought, preparing to give and take what they both so desperately need.

His desire is a living thing, consuming him. He steers her to the open bed, not even bothering to turn back the linens, lowering her gently as he follows her down, not wanting to be apart from her for even an instant. Holding her head and back, protecting her and holding her tight, he pulls her with him, rolling over and positioning her on top of him. He draws her more tightly into his chest as they kiss, their tongues flicking and slithering, wrapping in embraces as tight and passion-filled as their bodies. She begins to move her hips, thrusting herself on his hardness trapped between them, each thrust accompanied by a small whimper of desire.

Kate is frantic with desire. Never has she wanted any man as badly as she wants Mac at this moment. Except for his unbuttoned shirt, they're fully dressed, and she slides down him, kissing as she goes, working frantically at his trousers, trying to free him, but then he takes her hands, stilling them.

"Kate..." he says softly. "We have plenty of time."

He takes her hands in his own, holding them as she tugs at his belt. He wants to slow her down, to extend the pleasure of having her with him once again. "Slowly..." he whispers, pushing her up and slowly unbuttoning her blouse. "Slowly..." he repeats as he slips her blouse from her shoulders, slithering the cloth off her before pulling her back to him, her lips to his, feeling the heat of her flesh on his bare chest. As they kiss, he unsnaps her brassiere, but doesn't try to remove it, allowing it to lie loose about her shoulders as he holds her to him.

She forces herself to slow down, to relax and enjoy the moment. As much as she wants him, his deep, slow, voice calms her as he tenderly undresses her, building her anticipation. As her bra comes loose, she tries to rise, wanting to remove it and feel his flesh against her breasts, but he holds her, not letting her rise while holding her in the kiss. As she relaxes, slowing her headlong rush to his leisurely pace, he holds her as he squirms backwards in the bed before rolling over again and rising to his knees, a slow smile spreading across his lips as he kneels between her legs.

"There, isn't this better?" he asks as he gently removes her bra and leaning down to kiss the area between her breasts.

"Yes..." she sighs while easing his shirt over his shoulders, her fingers tracing the muscles of his body.

He slowly kisses his way to her stomach before pausing and looking into her eyes. When she smiles, he slowly unbuttons her shorts, easing them and her panties from her body.

His fingers dragging along her skin as he removes her shorts create a delicious tingle. As he removes her pants, she rises, slowly working his belt, Mac not protesting this time as she her smile broadens slightly in anticipation.

After she eases his zipper down, he backs off to sit on the edge of the bed to remove his pants and socks as she holds herself tight to his back, her skin soft and warm as she kisses his neck while lightly scratching his chest with her nails. When his pants drop to the floor, Kate falls away, lying back on the bed, her arms beckoning him as he turns. He moves to her, positioning himself to please her with his lips and tongue, but she takes him by the arms and gently pulls him upwards.

"No, not tonight. Just hold me..." she breathes.

He changes his course without protest, moving over her, tucking his arms around her, supporting his weight while pulling her tight. He looks deep into her eyes, swimming in their infinite depths as he slowly enters her. With a deep intake of breath, pleasure of the flesh and of the soul combining and becoming one, he begins to thrust into her in a leisurely rhythm.

His deep inhalation matches her own, the feel of his passage pleasing her at a deep level, a level beyond the physical. She wraps him her in her arms and squeezes him with her thighs, craving his touch. He's such a good man, standing by her as she throws a tantrum, he deserves the very best she can give him. As he moves, each thrust a symphony of pleasures, she resolves that she'll become the woman he deserves.

He can feel her begin to squirm and move, her breath coming in pants, her grip tightening down. He increases the force and speed of his strokes, trying to push her to orgasm. With a gasp and a soft moaning growl, she grips him with furious strength, holding him with rib cracking force as he slows his hips, allowing her to take her release and relax.

She relaxes as her orgasm washes through her, it's cleansing fire renewing her. As she relaxes her hold on him, her breathing slowing, he begins to move again, his thrusts faster than his initial pace, but slower than his hard and fast strokes that pushed her over the edge. With a loud exhalation of air, she smiles at him as he holds her gaze. What the fuck was I thinking before? I very nearly ruined the best thing to ever happen to me. Her smile softens as she thanks the universe that she's found him and he's willing to put up with her.

"Are you okay?" he asks, puzzled by the look on her face, worried because she looks as if she might cry.

"Yes. So very much more than okay," she whispers. "So very much more."

"You look like you're about to cry," he says, his hips slowing to a stop.

"No," she breathes. "I'm just so happy I didn't fuck this all up. Thank you," she says, and despite her words, tears leak from her eyes. "Thank you for standing beside me, for waiting on me." She sniffs, trying to stop the tears. "I almost fucked up, and I'm so thankful I didn't. Thankful that you..." she issues one short sob, "... that you still want me."

"Shhhhh... Kate. Shhhh..." he says, his heart going out to her. She's endured so much pain. "I'm here. I'll always be here for you. Always. No matter what. I'll be here for you."

She can feel her face twisting up. "I believe you," she says, fighting off the tears. "You are such a good man. I'm not sure I deserve you."

"Shhhh..." he whispers again, kissing at her eyes, tracing his lips along the trails left by her tears. "Don't say things like that," he murmurs, his tone soft. "Never say things like that. Kate, you're a wonderful woman, a wonderful person, and I'm fortunate that I've gotten to know you."

She coughs out a teary laugh. "I bet this isn't what you thought we'd be doing when you saw me at the airport, me crying like this, did you?"

"No. This is better," he says, moving his hips once more.

She pulls his head to her shoulder, forcing his body down on hers, needing to feel his skin against her own. "Please, just don't stop," she pleads. "Never stop."

She feels emotionally wrung out, his unwavering support warming her like nothing she's ever experienced. His kindness is twisting and ripping the pain from her, pain she's held for so long it's like an old friend. As he begins to move, she feels something deep inside her shift, a transformation in how she feels about Mac, and about herself.

That profound feeling of closeness to Kate has returned, and he revels in it. She's so vibrant, so alive and strong, he can't imagine another woman ever replacing her. He meant it when he said he'll always be there for her, that no matter what he'll be there, but here, now, in this too small bed, she's with him, and that's all that matters.

Her orgasm blooms with her feelings for him, feelings she can finally admit, making his closeness all the more special. His giving of himself to her is more intensely pleasurable than of the flesh alone, and she feels alive. For the first time in memory, she feels alive! As her orgasm begins to close around her, she smiles.

She tightens around him, her vagina clamping down on him as she begins to rise to her climax. He pushes himself up, watching her face as she peaks.

She looks into his face, his handsome face, and she feels a peace she's never felt before. As her orgasm takes her, she places her hands on the side of his face, "Come with me," she whispers as her eyes close, the cleansing rush of her rapture pouring through her once more.

As her eyes close, her head tipping back as she utters a soft moan, he lets himself go, allowing his feelings for her to pour over him. With a grunt he begins to come, holding himself deep inside her as he revels in the closeness he feels for her.

As she comes out from under her orgasm, he's relaxing from his own climax, and she knows there's been a fundamental change in their relationship. She doesn't know if he feels the same way, but she now has to admit that she's starting to fall in love with Mr. Bertrand Anthony McMillan, Jr. As he moves, turning to lie on his back, she snuggles tight into the crook of his arm, draping a leg and arm over him possessively. She also has to admit, as strange as it seems, the prospect of falling in love with him doesn't frighten her. Not anymore.

She snuggles in close without any encouragement, and he smiles. It seems so natural, so right, to have her in his arms, body and soul warmed by passion spent. He doesn't know where this relationship may go, or how it may end, but no matter what happens, he knows he'll cherish each moment he can spend with her.

"Mac?"

"Yes?"

"Did you mean it when you said no matter what happens, you'll be here for me?"

"Yes. Every word."

"No matter what?"

"No matter what. Kate... I..." he begins, but stalls before he can speak the words.

"What?"

"Nothing. Just, I'll always be there. Trust me."

She smiles. She thinks she knows what he was going to say, and she feels the same way, but she can wait until he's ready to say it. "I do," she breathes. She's still smiling as she drifts into sleep.

He lies still, feeling Kate relax into sleep. Why didn't he say it? It's clear that he's falling for her, so why can't he tell her? "I love you, Kate," he whispers to her sleeping form, annoyed with himself that he's such a chicken-shit he can't say it when she'll hear him. He lies quietly, promising himself he will tell her tomorrow, until he too finally falls asleep.

***

Mac sleeps deep and peaceful, having Kate with him once again erasing his doubts and calming his fears. As he rises from slumber, a tickle on his lips is pushing the darkness away. He clings to the torpor, not wanting to let his sleep go, but the tickle won't stop, and then he realizes he's cold. As his awareness returns, the annoying tickle on his lips transforms into something much more pleasurable as he realizes the tickle is Kate brushing his lips with her own.

Kate wakes up, freezing. They'd gone to sleep lying on top of the bed and as the night cooled, even his heat can't warm her. As a hard shiver passes through her, she begins to gently kiss his lips, trying to bring him around so they can move under the linens. It takes several seconds before he moves, then begins to kiss her back, his arms encircling her.

"I'm freezing," she murmurs between his kisses.

"Mmm..." he rumbles, his eyes opening to hold her gaze. "I was cold, but I'm starting to warm up nicely," he says, gently pulling her lips back to his.

She smiles, pulling away. "Good, you can warm me up, but under the covers. It's freezing in here."

He reluctantly lets her go. Autumn is in the air and he must admit the room is a bit chilly. As they turn the linens back and slide beneath them, she sighs as the warmth from the sheets soak into her.

"Better?" he asks.

"Yes," she sighs, another hard shiver passing through her as she warms. "Thank you," she says as she snuggles up to Mac, his blazing body heat warming her flesh, his nearness her soul. "What time is check out?"

"Eleven."

"Mmmmm..." she murmurs, snuggling in. "There never seems to be enough time."

"I know," he says, rubbing her arm, the goose bumps disappearing as she warms. She'd felt like a frog, cool to the touch, when they first slipped beneath the linens.

Her eyes are getting heavy again, feeling warm, safe, and secure in his arms. "Mac, what are we going to do?"

"About what?" he asks, wondering where she's going with the conversation.

"Us. The distance. We live so far apart. It always seems we can just grab a few minutes here and there."

"I don't know. We'll work it out somehow," he says, though truthfully, he's been wondering himself.

A creeping sadness settles over her. "Do you think we can?"

"If we want to, we can," he says quietly. "You're only two hours away by plane."

"I know, but the expense. You can't fly down every week, can you?"

"I don't know. Probably not. But we'll work it out. Don't worry, okay? We'll make it work somehow."

She wriggles in a little tighter, comforted by his words. "I know. I'm just worried, that's all. Worried that you'll get tired of flying down to get me all the time."

"Any excuse to fly," he says with a hint of a smile, "and you're a better excuse than most."

She starts to slip into sleep, but then rouses herself. "Mac?"

"Hmmm?" he mumbles.

"Cynthia invited me, us, to come visit."

"She did, did she?" he asks, his voice slow and thick with sleep.

"Yes."

"What did you tell her?"

"I told her I'd like to."

"Did you mean it?"

"Yes. Your mom isn't at all like I thought she'd be. I feel like I owe her an apology in person."

He takes a deep breath, fighting off sleep. "Kate, we don't have to fly all the way to Hays for you to apologize. Mom understands."

"I know... but... I want to. I'd like to see your parents again. I didn't make a very good first impression and I'd like to... try again."

"You know that means I'm taking you home to meet the family don't you?" he teases.