Flight to Paradise Ch. 16

Story Info
Love expressed; Charlie & Todd return home.
9.8k words
4.86
3.3k
2

Part 35 of the 38 part series

Updated 12/03/2023
Created 05/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Immersion Playground

Book #3: Flight to Paradise

Chapter 16

Charlie pauses as she walks back into Mac's house. She and Todd had spent thirty glorious minutes at the lake's edge watching the sunset, Todd holding her tight as they kissed and touched. It had been so romantic, like they were the only two people in the universe, but upon returning to Mac's house she realizes something has changed. Kate is flushed and looks as if maybe she's been crying and there is a tension in the air that wasn't there when they left.

"Uhhh, are we interrupting?" she asks.

Kate sniffs, then laughs, waving her in. "No, sorry. Mac and I were just talking."

"Are you sure? You look... uhhh... upset," Charlie says, treading carefully.

"No, not at all," Kate says with laugh. If anything, she's feeling giddy. "Mac and I were just discussing how happy you and Todd looked down there at the lake."

"Well, it was romantic," Charlie says with a smile. "You have such a beautiful place here Mac. Just beautiful."

"And best of all, Charlie didn't try to drown me," Todd says with a grin.

Mac snorts a laugh. "Thank God for that. The police tape and paperwork would put a real dampener on the weekend."

"Yes it would," Todd agrees. "For some of us more than others."

Charlie knows something has happened, she can sense it in the way Kate and Mac are acting, but she can't tell what. At least they don't seem upset, and the tension she felt between them when she walked in is dwindling. She decides to let it drop for now and to ask Kate about it later.

The four settle into the soft cushions of the chairs and sofa, Charlie and Todd snuggling up close, the memory of their freezing dunk in the pool still fresh in their minds. As they talk and laugh, Charlie puts her head on Todd's shoulder, getting quieter and quieter until she drifts off to sleep.

"Is Charlie okay?" Kate asks quietly.

"Yes," Todd says. "It's been a tough few months getting the new immersion out. Charlie was under a lot of pressure for a while to find the right people. Now they've just disappeared, and we haven't heard a word from them. It worries her. This weekend away has been good for her. Me too. Thanks for the invite, Mac. You don't know how much it means to us."

"You're welcome. I'm glad you could come," Mac says. "The new immersion is doing well?"

"Exceptional. We didn't spread it around, but we were betting the company on this immersion. If it failed, I don't know that we could have recovered. I think it was stressing everyone out."

"But no worries now?" Mac asks, interested.

"Well, there is always the next one. But Arena has exceeded our wildest expectations. At the rate it's going it's going to out sell The Proposal, and soon. In fact, it's pulling in some sales for The Proposal as well. The sales had been on the decline, as you would expect, but they're rising again."

"Do you know what you are going to do next?" Kate asks.

"Rick and I have been kicking around a few ideas. But I can't say," Todd says with a tilt of his head to Charlie.

"Keeping secrets, are we?" Kate teases.

"Not so much from her," Todd says, "but from Giselle. Charlie can't keep a secret to save her life."

"I haven't been back to the Immersion Playground site since I first contacted you," Mac says. "What's Arena about?"

"I'd like to know too," Kate says. "Charlie wouldn't tell me, so there goes your idea that she can't keep a secret."

Todd grins. "You just didn't wheedle her hard enough. It's about the oldest war in history, settled in a Roman Coliseum."

"Oldest war in history?" Mac asks, thinking out loud. "Well, considering the types of immersion you make, it has to be something between men and women. Amazons vs. Gladiators?"

"No, not really," Todd says. "Think more personal."

"Love?" Kate asks. "Wait! Sex? A sex war? War between the sexes!"

"That's it in a nutshell. Man vs. woman, or as we called them, Mars vs. Venus."

"How the hell does that work?" Mac asks.

"To be honest, we got way more than we bargained for. When we started this project, we were thinking just man vs. woman, last man, or woman, standing. We'd done some research and found it isn't that much of a stretch to think that the Romans may have staged these types of sexual competitions. So, we went out and found two good looking people that seemed to be up for some rough sex. What we didn't expect is for them to fall in love, which is what happened, and it comes through in the immersion in a big, big way," Todd explains.

"Charlie said they, Mars and Venus, reminded her of us, of Mac and me," Kate says.

Todd thinks about it for a second. "I can see that," he says. "You want to try it? I can comp you a copy."

"Maybe, but don't do that," Mac says. "You'll never get rich giving your product away. Maybe Kate and I will try it sometime."

Todd grins evilly. "Don't do it if you have to go to work the next morning. Bad idea."

Kate looks at Todd, then at Mac. "We're definitely going to have to try it now," she says before fading out then coming back. "I've just us bought a copy."

Mac chuckles quietly. "I assume it's hot stuff?"

"Have you experienced The Proposal?"

"Yes," Mac says.

"Arena is that, turned up to eleven."

"Shit," Kate mutters. "I may not be able to stand it."

"Ask Charlie about it sometime," Todd says.

"Ask me what?" Charlie mutters, her voice thick with sleep.

"What did you think of Arena?" Todd asks her.

"Oh my God!" Charlie sighs, still half asleep. "Todd and I... it was intense," she says, obviously changing what she was going to say.

"Oh no," Kate says. "What were you going to say first?"

Charlie begins to blush, her eyes closing and reopening slowly. "Nothing. Just Todd and I... we were passionate."

"That's not what you were going to say," Kate says, "but I get the idea. If it affects you two that way, it must be something."

"I think Giselle summed it best when she said it combines the best parts of make-up sex and first-time sex," Todd says.

Mac and Kate look at one another, each thinking about the intensity of their first encounter with the deep emotions of their time in San Francisco. "That would be... intense," Mac agrees.

"Very," Charlie says, her voice slurred with sleep as she snuggles into Todd. "You two should try it sometime. Mars and Venus, they remind me so much of you."

"Why?" Mac asks.

"I don't know," Charlie says with a smile, her eyes closed. "Just something about you two. The way you look at each other maybe..."

"The way we look at each other?" Mac asks, but Charlie is asleep again. "I think you need to take her to bed," he suggests.

"I think you're right," Todd says, gently shaking Charlie to wake her up. "Sorry."

"Nothing to be sorry for," Mac says. "I'm glad she feels comfortable enough to fall asleep like that."

"Maybe we should all turn in," Kate suggests. "I have to admit, I'm a bit tired myself. You wore my ass out today," Kate says looking at Mac. "The hike, Todd, the hike," Kate scolds good naturedly when Todd begins to snicker.

"I didn't say a word," Todd protests.

"You didn't have to. I know how your mind works," Kate teases.

"Well, what do you expect when you talk dirty like that," Todd replies, helping Charlie to her feet.

"Ignore him," Charlie says with giant yawn. "You don't have to go to bed just because I can't stay awake," she says stretching, trying to wake up enough to function.

"Nine-thirty is early, but it isn't that early," Kate says. "I was telling Todd I'm tired from the hike myself."

"I heard. That's why I told you to ignore him. I think his brain is still frozen. Goodnight all. I'll see you in the morning." Charlie yawns as she makes her way down the hall, Todd's hand on her hip as if steering her.

***

Charlie lets her hair down, combing through it with her fingers as she swishes her mouth clean. Getting off the couch and out of Todd's arms to walk down the hall to their bedroom has perked her up a little, enough that she doesn't feel like she's going to drop off at a moment's notice anymore.

"Did either of them say anything while I was snoozing about what we interrupted?" Charlie asks Todd quietly after spitting out the sanitizer.

"No. They seemed perfectly normal to me. Why do you think we interrupted anything?"

"You couldn't tell? Men are so oblivious," she says with mock disgust. "When we came back in from the lake you could cut the mood with a knife. Something definitely happened, I just don't know what."

"Well, I don't think they were fighting. They seemed to be in too good a mood for that."

"I don't think so either. I wonder if Kate finally told him," she says as she follows him into their bedroom.

"Told him what?"

"That she loves him. For Christ's sake, Todd, she's head over heels for him. Didn't you know?"

"How am I supposed to know that?" he protests. "It's not like she told me."

She drops her chin to her chest. How awful it must be to be a man and to go through life having no idea of what's going on around you. Men, can't live with them, can't shoot them. "Never mind. If I have to explain it to you, you wouldn't understand."

He looks at her. He doesn't doubt she's right. She can read people like no person he's ever known, but he still doesn't know how she knows. "What about Mac? Is he in love with her?"

"He's a little harder to read. More reserved, and I haven't known him as long. But yes, I'd say he is," she says with a smile. Todd pats the bed beside him. She's dressed in a nightie but Todd is as naked as the day he was born. "We're not doing anything you know," she says as she slides in beside him.

"I know. But that doesn't mean I don't want to canoodle," he says with a smile.

"Canoodle away then," she says, sliding in close with a sigh.

***

"You'd better stop," Kate whispers as Mac kisses his way down the back of her neck. "We have guests across the hall. If you keep this up, I won't be responsible for my actions." Truth be told, she doesn't want him to stop, her passions roaring, the feel of Mac's hardness against her ass through his boxers and her Minnie Mouse sleep shirt intoxicating.

"They've seen us kiss," Mac says as he nibbles at her ear.

"Yeah, but kissing isn't all we're going to be doing if you don't stop," Kate hisses. As Mac continues to kiss, his hand slowly stroking her breast, Kate can't stand it anymore. "Fuck it! We'll just have to be quiet," she says as she turns and covers his mouth with her own.

He accepts her kiss eagerly. He knows he has guests, but finally telling Kate that he loves her is like a great dark corner of his life has been illuminated, and he simply can't keep his hands off her. He hadn't intended to make love to her, but if that's what she wants, he will gladly oblige as he begins to strip her out of her night shirt.

She helps Mac remove her shirt and panties, lying across his chest as they kiss. The touch of his skin excites her. She's excited beyond what she reasonably should be because they aren't going to fuck, oh no, they're going to make love. Perhaps for the first time in her life she's going to be making love to man instead of fucking him. Kate forces herself to slow down, to savor the moment, to enjoy the play and not rush to the climatic end.

She suddenly slows and relaxes, her frantic kissing slowing and becoming more tender and erotic. As much as he likes a good old-fashioned hard fucking, this, with her, is better, so much better. As she slowly slides her hand beneath his boxers, gently caressing his manhood, he can feel his passions soar to new levels. For the first time in such a very long time, there's a woman that means more to him than simply a companion, a plaything. With a soft moan, he loses himself in the kiss.

His soft moan of pleasure as they kiss acts as gasoline on the fire of her passions. She wants to shout to the world, not in passion, but in joy, that Mr. Bertrand Anthony McMillan Jr. is hers, and hers alone. She wants to please him, to return the pleasure he gives her by his very presence. She pulls back from the kiss with a soft gasp, kissing her way down his neck then across his broad muscular chest. As she works her way lower, throwing back the linens, the heat of her passions overpowering the coolness of the air, he slips his boxers off and tosses them onto the floor.

Boxers off, he pulls Kate up, preventing her from fellating him, rolling her to her back. That's for another time, tonight he needs to feel her closeness, the touch of her skin. "Not tonight," he whispers as he covers her body, Kate locking her long legs behind his back as if to prevent his escape. He kisses her lips and neck before tasting her breasts, his hips gently thrusting, sliding his hardness between them and through her wetness, causing her to issue a quiet whimper or gasp with each gentle thrust.

She holds Mac's lips to her own, their tongues slithering and dancing as they nibble at each other's lips, suck on each other's tongues, his slow erotic thrusts driving her mad with desire, but desire for him and him alone. Pushing his face up and away she looks into his eyes, seeing the love there, a gentle smile forming on his lips, a smile she returns in kind.

"Take me," she breathes.

***

"Did you hear that," Todd whispers into Charlie's ear.

"What?" Charlie mumbles sleepily.

"I think Mac and Kate are... busy."

She listens, her slow drift into sleep halted. At first she hears nothing but Todd's gentle breathing, but then there's a sound, barely detectable in the quiet of the house, perhaps an exhalation, and then maybe a quiet smacking of lips against skin.

She smiles. "You may be right. I'm glad for them."

They listen for a few moments to the silence, but no other sounds come to them. She's about to decide they hadn't heard what they thought they heard, her drift into sleep resuming, when Kate's breathy voice comes to them, quiet but distinct, as she offers herself to her love.

***

Mac forces his hips back against the grip of Kate's legs, her hand taking his cock and steering it into her as he allows her to draw him back in. He bites off his hiss of pleasure as he slides deep into Kate's warmth, keenly aware of the Roses across the hall. He holds himself still, luxuriating in her warm tightness, basking in the love he feels for her, before he begins to move. He presses himself hard into her before pulling back and then slowly driving into her again, pressing in hard and deep with a soft grunt of pleasure.

Kate's head tips back in pleasure as he slowly, gently, makes love to her, her pleasures heightened by the closeness she feels for him. She's had more exciting, more intense, sex, even with him, but never has it felt this good. As her breathing speeds up and becomes harder, she hopes he's up for a good long run tonight because he can do this to her forever!

He thrusts, incrementally increasing the speed as his soaring passions slowly subvert his will. She's alive with motion, stroking his arms and sides, pulling with her legs, writhing under him in the most erotic way imaginable, their breathing and the sound of their moving bodies the only noise, making the moment more erotic still.

***

Charlie can feel Todd hardening as they listen to the sounds of a couple in love, the heavy breathing, the quiet sighs, the sounds of bodies moving together. Charlie can see in her mind's eye Kate astride of Mac as he slides deep into her, or Mac taking Kate from behind, Mac on his knees with Kate bent over with a pillow tucked under her hips. Or perhaps they're in the most intimate of positions, face to face, kissing and sharing their breath as Mac gently thrusts into her. She can't tell, they're so quiet, the only reason she can hear them at all is because of her and Todd's stillness and the profound quiet of Mac's house.

Todd can feel Charlie's breath slowly speeding up, the sounds from across the hall apparently affecting her in the same manner they are him. He reaches around her, softly touching the inside of her thigh before slowly dragging a finger across her womanhood, causing her to gasp quietly and press harder into his crotch with her ass.

When he touches her it's like a bolt of pure energy pours through her, her gasp escaping before she can contain it. She wants him, the almost undetectable sounds of passion from the other room exciting her at some very deep level. But this isn't their house, they're guests, but as he gently strokes her again, she knows it doesn't matter, her desires overriding her common sense. It's the storage room and the backyard, all over again. It's the fear, the very real fear this time, of getting caught, of Mac and Kate overhearing, that excites her and strips her of her inhibitions.

***

Kate can feel her first climax coming fast and hard. As her orgasm takes her, she bites her bottom lip, smothering the wail of pleasure into a quiet moan as Mac pistons into her. As he moves within her, the pleasures of man and woman pummels her as she closes her eyes tight, fighting her body for control of her voice, keeping the sounds of their passion between them. Finally, with a gasp of relief her climax release her, the orgasm and her struggles against it leaving her gasping for breath.

Mac pauses, his breathing becoming hard from his exertions, kissing her as she returns from her climax. As they lie still, basking in their love, they hear a quiet gasp from Charlie and Todd's room.

"Do you suppose they heard us?" she whispers with a barely contained giggle.

"I don't see how. We've been quiet," he whispers back, their lips only millimeters apart.

"I thought we were too, but your house is so quiet, maybe they heard us anyway," she says, and then giggles.

"You find that funny?"

"A little," she admits as they hear murmurs, sounds of bodies moving from the other bedroom. "Especially if they end up doing it too because they hear us."

He can feel his blood run cold. "Maybe we should stop."

"Fuck that," she whispers, pulling him to her with her legs once more as she takes Mac's lips with her own.

***

Charlie flings the linens back on their bed, moving to lie astride of Todd and kiss him lustily. As they kiss, his hands roam her body, caressing her in the familiar ways that give her so much pleasure.

As she kisses him, he holds her tight, his hands busy on her back. She might be wearing only a faded pink sleep shirt, but the Naughty Angel written on the front under a heart with angel wings and a devil's tail still holds true, and he loves her dearly for it. He breaks the kiss, taking the opportunity to strip her as bare as he is. Before he can even drop the shirt to the floor, she's positioning herself to take him.

"Oh god," she murmurs softly as he slides into her, his passage sending tingles of pleasure radiating out from her core. As she sits, enjoying the feeling of his cock deep inside of her, she looks into his eyes, just able to make out his features from the moonlight entering the windows, and smiles.

He sees her smile and he feels a surge of heat in his cock. Charlie isn't like Giselle, she can't just come and come and come. She usually has one hard orgasm and is done, and sometimes it takes a while to get her to that orgasm. But when she smiles like that, he's learned she's sitting on a hair trigger and he can, usually, give her a second orgasm, sometimes even a third, thought three is exceedingly rare. He smiles back, looking forward to the challenge of taking Charlie to multi-O land, pulling her down, holding her tight as they kiss, his hips starting with a slow easy rhythm.