Flight to Paradise Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Mac is slow to get started after Kate's orgasm. For some reason, knowing that Charlie and Todd can hear them is off-putting, but as she kisses him, pulling and squirming beneath him, he forgets about guests, once again losing himself in the passion of the moment.

It takes a few moments of her doing all the work, but he slowly comes around again and begins to do his share, his kiss coming alive, his hips moving in time with her own. She keeps the pressure on, thrusting her hips harder, kissing him with more passion, more intensity, daring him to match her passion with his own. He responds and begins driving into her with hard fast thrusts.

"Yes..." she hisses before taking his lips again.

As enjoyable as her kiss is, and it's damned enjoyable indeed, he breaks the kiss, unable to breathe, his passions roaring as he pounds into her. He had his orgasm under control, but not now. He can feel his rapture forming, trying to overwhelm him as he battles to hold it back. While he can slow it down, he knows with Kate alive in his arms, her passions inflaming his own, he can't stop it. With a soft groan of pure pleasure, he lowers his head to her shoulder, pushing her, and himself, to the peak of pleasure.

***

Charlie hears Mac's soft groan, recognizing it for what it is, the sound a man approaching his orgasm. The sounds of Mac and Kate's lovemaking sends chills through her, knowing now for certain they are doing the very thing that she and Todd are doing. Todd must have heard it too because he suddenly grips her tight and begins to thrust with renewed energy, pounding into her furiously, panting hard, his breath hot on her shoulder. She can feel her orgasm expand, appearing from nowhere, taking her with a rush. With a grunt and a gasp, she stiffens as her muscles war with one another, her head pulling up as Todd ravages her.

He hears her gasp then feels her stiffen, the sure sign she's in the midst of a hard orgasm. With a gasp, he stops his thrusting, stalling his impending orgasm, holding her tight as the war rages within her. He kisses and gently nips at her shoulder, waiting for her to relax with the long exhalation that tells him she's ready for more.

***

Mac and Kate hear Charlie's grunt then gasp, the sound causing Mac to freeze his hips. "No, don't stop," Kate pants, trying to bring his mind back to her and away from what's happening in the guest room. "Please! Don't stop!"

Hearing her plea, he begins to thrust again, the sounds from the across the hall slamming the brakes on his approaching orgasm. Hearing Todd make love to Charlie as he makes love to Kate, knowing that even after years of marriage their passions still run hot, thrills him at a deep level. That could be Kate and him, in a few years, married but still wanting each other with the same intensity that they do now, and he smiles at the thought.

She can feel his attention slowly returning to her, Mac once again forgetting for the moment what's happening between Charlie and Todd. While listening to the sounds of passion from the across the hall is amping her up, he seems to find it uncomfortable that, if they can hear Charlie, Charlie and Todd must be able to hear them.

"Mac," she whispers, taking his face in her hands. "Forget about them. I want you here, with me. It's just us, you and me."

"I'm sorry," he says, slowing his thrust, his hips coasting to a stop. "It's just..."

"It's okay," she whispers, kissing him gently. "They know we're sleeping together. They don't care. Why should you care if they hear us?"

"I don't..." he begins just as whispers and giggles come from across the hall.

"Mac, listen to them, they don't care what we do. They're in love, just as I'm in love with you. They're not ashamed. Why should we?"

"I'm not. It's just... weird. I've never been in this situation before."

"Me either," she says, pausing to look at his face. "So let's show the kids how it's done," she says with a grin.

He looks into her face for a moment before beginning to snicker. "I love you Kate Thompson," he says, his voice clear and bright, before adding more quietly. "Yes. Let's."

***

Charlie feels her orgasm wash out of her, leaving her tingling with excitement. "I wonder if Kate is having as much fun as I am?" Charlie whispers, her lips close to Todd's ear.

"I don't know," Todd answers quietly. "I haven't heard anything from them for a while. Maybe they went to sleep. Then again, I've been a little distracted."

She giggles softly, rolling to her back while tugging at him, indicating that she wants him to turn with her. "Me too."

"Are you..." he begins but then pauses when Mac's voice confessing his love, surprisingly loud in the quiet of the house, reaches them. "Not asleep, then," he says.

"No," she says softly as Kate's soft moan reaches them. "And neither are we. Are they turning you on as much as they're me?"

"Yes," he whispers, sliding deep into Charlie once more, barely able to contain the sigh of his pleasure at his passage.

"Good. Let's show them how it's done," she whispers, pulling his lips to hers.

***

Mac begins drive into her once again, slow and gentle at first, but his pace quickly begins to pick up as he slams hard into Kate, each fast thrust a symphony of pleasures. She's going to come again, she can feel her orgasm lurking, but she wants him to come with her, if not with this orgasm, then with a later one, but she's concerned that he can't let go of his inhibition and enjoy the moment with her. She begins to push at Mac, trying to push him off her and onto his back.

"Roll over," she whispers, wanting to take control, to drive him headlong into his orgasm.

He allows her to tip him onto his back and take charge of their lovemaking. As she slides him into her wetness again, she settles, hands on his chest, arms locked as she rocks her hips back and forth, holding him deep.

"Fuck," she whispers, her head falling forward to her chest, her rocking motion causing him to touch her just right. As she continues to rock her hips, his cock touching her sweet spot, her orgasm blooms and she increases the force of her movement, tilting her hips down slightly, his hard pelvis rubbing her button. She can't contain the hoarse groan as she begins to slip into her second orgasm, rocking her hips harder still, the feel of him deep inside and the pressure against her clit sending her spiraling out of control.

He watches her face slowly twist, her features a mixture of lust and pain, of ecstasy and agony, as she works herself up, waiting for her orgasm to take her, and it is the most erotic sight he's ever seen. He moves his hands from her ribs to her breasts, and with the first gentle pinch of her nipples, she shudders hard, a sound more than a gasp, less than a cry, escaping her as she falls to his chest, her legs and arms shaking as she holds him.

***

"My god," Todd says, pausing his hips to smile at Charlie when Kate gasps. "Mac must really be giving it to her," he grins and kisses her on her nose.

She giggles in delight that Kate has found someone to complete her, as she has. "Yes. It sounds like it," she says with a grin, "but I think you can do better."

"You do?" he whispers with a grin, a grin followed by a single hard thrust.

"Oh, yes," she gasps out.

He smiles at her gasp, giving her another hard thrust, though whether she's referring to him doing better or what he's doing now, he's not sure. As he begins to drive into her, each hard thrust followed by a brief pause, he watches her face, her eyes closing in pleasure. "Let's see if I can," he grunts as he thrusts into her again, taking her lips once more.

She wraps him in her embrace, eager for his kiss as he begins to thrust into her with intent, crossing her legs over his thighs and urging him on with her heels. As he pummels her, she moans softly into their kiss, no man can do better than Todd. No man...

***

The moment Mac feels Kate come out of her orgasm and try to rise, he tightens his hold, holding her to him as he draws his legs up and places his feet on the bed. Tangling the fingers of one hand in her hair at the roots, he pulls her head back, exposing her neck to his attack of lips and tongue as he begins to drive hard into her.

She doesn't resist as he tugs her head back and ravages her with sweet savagery. She begins to grunt in effort as she struggles against his steel like embrace, thrusting her hips in time with his, wanting to him to pound into her harder, faster, to make her his even as she makes him hers.

As she begins to move with him, growling in effort and passion, he can feel his orgasm begin to form, her passion fueling his own. He releases her hair, afraid as he's overcome he'll hurt her, but she keeps her head back, an arm circling his head, holding his mouth to her neck as she growls and hisses. He's certain that Charlie and Todd can hear them now, but he doesn't care, not now. Todd should be so lucky to have a woman such as this. As his orgasm approaches, he adds his growl to her.

***

Charlie can hear Kate and Mac moaning in pleasure, loud enough now to hear even over their own lovemaking, the sounds of passion from their room making her desire explode. "Harder," she gasps. "I'm going to come, I'm going to come again," she whimpers, begging Todd to give her a second orgasm.

Todd pulls out of her, giving himself a short break to gather his control as he drapes her legs over his shoulders before driving into her again, deeper and harder than before. "Come on Charlie," he pants as he thrusts.

As he enters her, his cock plunging incredibly deep, her eyes open wide. She's going to come again. Squeezing her eyes tightly shut she grips his arms fiercely, her climax coming, her legs trying to straighten as she begins to fall into her orgasm, but he won't be denied, leaning into her, forcing her legs down as he drives into her.

He can feel her pushing against him, trying to straighten her legs, but she's so close to her orgasm that he leans into her, fighting against the push, straining to continue thrusting into her. As she begins to push harder, levering her ass off the bed, he can feel his back arching backwards. Knowing he's losing the battle of strength, he grabs her legs, clasping them to his chest as he rocks back onto his knees.

She grabs at the bed linens, twisting them in her grip as she quivers, her legs shaking as he holds her, driving into her as she falls into the raging torrent of her orgasm. She wants to wail, to scream to the world her pleasure, but she channels it into a long soft moan.

She slips over the edge, her orgasm shredding her, her erotic moan of completion pushes him past the no point of no return and into his own orgasm. With a gasping grunt he drives deep with one last savage thrust, holding himself deep inside as he comes, eyes closed as he strains against the push of her legs.

***

Kate hears Charlie moan, the sound of a woman deep in pleasure, the sound she's sure she's making as she's winds up for another orgasm. Mac begins to strain against her arm, pulling his head back, so she releases him, chasing his lips with her own, desperate to feel his kiss on her lips as she comes.

Mac hears Charlie's moan, the sound of a woman in the midst of a mind-bending orgasm, and he feels himself begin to tip into his own climax. He reaches for her head, pulling her down as he forces his head back, pulling her lips to his as he thrusts wildly into her. He's teetering on the edge of his orgasm, but he fights it, trying to delay it for as long as possible, wanting to make love to Kate for as long as he can.

Todd's gasp of completion is his undoing. As his head pulls forward, his body curling in on itself with the power of the approaching orgasm, his face twists into a mask of erotic agony, until with a hard gasp, he begins to come.

Kate hears Todd's gasp as Mac begins to kiss her hard, recognizing that he's just before falling into his own orgasm. "Oh God," she breathes, breaking off the kiss, her excitement that the four of them are coming at very nearly the same moment overwhelming her. She feels him splash into her, his hands flexing on her back and the back of her head, pulling her back into the kiss as he comes.

Knowing that she has overcome his reluctance and pushed him to his orgasm pushes her over the edge. With a whimper of her own, she falls into her own orgasm as he still thrusts, giving her his all. As her orgasm releases her she can hear nothing save the pants of herself and Mac. She feels warm, loved and satisfied at a deep level, much deeper than that of the flesh. She relaxes into his warm embrace, kissing him tenderly, not moving, until she falls asleep.

***

Mac is sitting at the table with Charlie as Kate wanders in the next morning, Todd in the kitchen busy at the stove. "You're cooking?" Kate asks Todd in surprise.

"Yep! Thought I should try to do something to help."

Kate glances at Charlie and Mac. Mac seems quiet, subdued, as if embarrassed about last night. "Want some help?" she asks.

"Sure, if you want. Let's give the cooks a break."

"What's that?"

"I call them Toad in a Hole. Mom used to make them when I was a kid. It's just an egg fried in the center of a hollowed-out piece of bread. But I like them."

"That's... interesting."

He chuckles. "Don't knock it until you try it. One of life's simple little pleasures, egg on a piece of bread. Here, run these out to those two while I start ours."

Kate waits while Todd slides the—toads for a lack of a better term—on two plates. She picks the breakfasts up and takes them to the table, setting one down in front of Charlie. After placing the other in front of Mac, she leans over and kisses him on the lips. He returns the kiss, but there is a reservation that isn't normally there.

This won't do at all. "How'd you sleep Charlie?" Kate asks, poking the elephant in the room.

"Not bad," Charlie says, not looking up from adding pepper to her toad. "You?"

"Pretty good actually, after a time," Kate says, staring at Charlie until she looks up.

Charlie can feel Kate's gaze upon her and looks up, meeting her gaze until she and Kate burst into giggles. "Yes, I imagine you did," Charlie says, still giggling. Charlie can see the pained expression on Mac's face. He always was such an old fuddy-duddy. "There was a ruckus in the other room that kept us up for a while, but after a while it settled down," she says with a big smile at Mac, teasing him.

"Kept me up too," Kate says, leaning into Mac as he tries to ignore them. "But that's okay. I didn't mind being kept up."

"No. I didn't either," Charlie says, grinning as Mac blushes. "How about you Mac? Were you kept up last night?"

Mac can feel his face flush in embarrassment, though he doesn't know why. It's obvious that Kate and Charlie can't care less what they were doing in the privacy of their rooms, and it is equally obvious that both are working to draw him out, to show them it's okay to talk about and nothing to be ashamed of.

"Yeah, well, I was up for a while," he says, trying to join in on the banter. "Kate had something she wanted me to do before we went to sleep."

"Yes, I'm sure she did. So did I, with Todd," Charlie says with a smile, letting the subject drop now that Mac seemed to be getting over his embarrassment.

"I'm going to check on Todd," Kate says, leaving Mac and Charlie to talk alone, knowing Charlie can draw him out.

"I'm sorry if Todd and I upset you," Charlie says quietly as soon as Kate is out of earshot.

"No, not at all," Mac says, feeling ashamed that he put his guest on the spot like this. "It's just I'm a little embarrassed you heard us, that's all."

"Why are you embarrassed?" she asks before looking to the kitchen then moving closer to Mac so Kate and Todd won't hear. "We're big boys and girls. It's what big boys and girls do. Nothing to be embarrassed about." She pauses while she grins at Mac. "Actually, it was pretty hot, hearing you and Kate doing it in the other room," she says while fanning at her face as if she's hot. When he doesn't say anything, she places her hand on his arm. "Did Kate tell you that she loves you yesterday?"

"Yes," he says, a smile breaking over his face.

"Do you feel the same way?"

"Yes. Very much so."

"Then you should celebrate that love every chance you get. It's nothing to be ashamed of. Todd and I weren't shocked or offended. I would have been offended, though, if you hadn't made love to Kate after that just because Todd and I were here. You need to not worry about what others think and do what you know is right."

"I know," he says quietly. "Old habits die hard sometimes."

She pats him on the arm. "But they do die. Especially if you work at them."

"Yes. You're right," he says with a smile. "Sorry for being so... stiff."

"Hey, women like stiff," she says with a giggle.

Kate's been watching discreetly from the door, plates in hand, waiting for Charlie to finish talking to Mac. As Mac bursts into laughter she steps into the room, Todd behind her.

***

"Engine start," Kate says, tucking the checklist card into the left side pocket of her seat. She smiles as Mac turns the engines over. It's funny how possessive she's become over that 8.5x11 sheet of laminated paper, thinking of is as her checklist.

The morning had gotten off to a slow start because of Mac's lingering embarrassment over the sexual escapades the night before, but the subject was dropped after their teasing at breakfast and he quickly returned to normal, even joking about it some later in the afternoon. While Kate and Charlie prepared a late lunch of sandwiches, Todd and Mac hauled the Goose out of the hanger and pre-flighted it so when the time came there was nothing to do but to, as Mac put it, mount up and punch a hole in the air.

He lets the engines idle for a moment to warm before easing the throttles forward, driving the Goose down the ramp and into the water with gentle splash. There is still plenty of light, but the sky is beginning to turn a rich crimson from the setting sun. Mac motors the plane across the lake as they watch for debris in the water. There isn't much wind this evening so reaching the end of his taxi Mac reaches up and pulls the levers to lower the flap, powers up one engine to spin the plane around, before shoving both throttles to their stops.

Because they're taking off under VFR—Visual Flight Rules—Mac leaves Charlie and Todd in the comm loop since he won't be talking to air traffic control until they reach the LAX control area. Todd slides the switch on his headset to the second position so he can talk to Charlie in private while Mac and Kate are busy. "Charlie? Pull your switch to the seat. I want to talk to you a moment in private," he says.

"What's it?" Charlie asks after setting the switch.

"I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed the weekend with you. How much I love you. We should do this more often, get away to somewhere quiet, out of LA," he says as the plane motors along the surface of the lake.

She smiles at him. He's such a softy. "I know. I think that time at the lake yesterday was the best half-hour I've had in years. It was so quiet, so peaceful," she says reaching out and taking his hand. "The company wasn't bad either," she says thinking back to how he held her, his arms draped loosely around her midsection, his head touching hers, remembering how warm and loved she felt in his embrace.

"No, no it wasn't," he responds, giving her hand a gentle squeeze.

They're still holding hands, smiling at one another when Mac's voice comes over the comm as the engines rev up to a throaty roar. "Here we go."