Flight to Paradise Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He releases her hand and slides his switch back to the first position, watching out of his window as the plane begins to accelerate.

***

It's after nine when Mac drops his flight bag on the floor in Kate's bedroom. They'd stopped for a quick and light dinner on the way from the airport and he's ready to settle in for the night. He'll be flying out in the morning, going home for a couple of days, then on to Eugene to get Everett and ferry him down to Dallas. But after that, he doesn't know.

"Kate, what do you have going on next week?"

Kate doesn't answer immediately as she checks her calendar. "I have to go to San Diego for a couple of days, but after that I don't have a thing on my calendar until late December. Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" she asks, her voice low, slow, and sultry as she appears from the bathroom.

"I don't know. What are you thinking?"

"I'm thinking that nearly two months spent in a beautiful house with a gorgeous view with a wonderful man is a time well spent," she says as she melts into his arms.

He kisses her quickly on the lips as he takes her into his arms. "I like what you're thinking, but I was thinking that we could do the trip to Hays, if you still want to go. I need to fly to Eugene and take a passenger to Dallas and get him settled. I can fly from there straight to LA, then we can fly from there to Hays, spend a few days, then fly home."

"What are you, an airline now?" she teases.

"No," he says with a smile, "But the man is old, and sick, and I need him in Dallas in good health. This is just easier than putting him on a commercial flight."

"Aren't you going to have to fly him back?" she asks, confused over the flight arrangements.

"Eventually, but he's going to spend a couple of months in Dallas. At least I hope he is. If not, I'll have to shuffle the plans a little. But you can still come spend time with me in Paradise. I won't be gone but a couple of days. Just long enough to get to Dallas and back."

"I hate that we're so far apart. It makes everything so fucking hard," she spits.

She's right, it does make things more difficult. It doesn't matter to his business where he lives, he can move to LA and nothing will change, but Kate, she needs to be in the LA area. He toys briefly with the idea of offering to move to LA, but he tables that thought for now, unwilling to give up his house in Paradise unless there's no other way.

"Hey," he says gently, tilting her head up to look into her eyes. "I told you, we can work it out. Let's not worry about it now. We have two months to figure something out."

She knows she's approaching the end of her modeling career, as least as it stands now, but is she willing to give it all up and simply sit at home? She loves Mac, and will enjoy living with him in Paradise, but she needs something to keep her busy while he does what he does. "You're right. I just want this to work so badly and I'm afraid the distance is going to be a problem."

"There's no distance between us now," he says, tasting her lips.

"No," she whispers with a smile as she takes a half step back before slowly unbuttoning his shirt. "No there isn't." As she spreads Mac's shirt with her hands, she steps in to kiss Mac in the hollow of his neck, slowly kissing down his chest, her lips caressing his skin as she moves lower, her fingers gently tugging at his belt.

Mac breathes deep, enjoying her attention and the feel of her lips on his skin. As she slides lower down his abdomen, her fingers busy at his belt, he reaches to gently caress her breast, his fingers gliding softly over the mound of her shirt. His belt loosened, she steers him to the bed, unbuttoning and sliding his pants and underwear down below his ass before gently coaxing him to sit at the edge of the bed. Sliding down to the floor she slowly unties his sneakers, removing his shoes and socks, and then his pants. Her eyes never leaving his face, her smile unwavering.

She slowly undresses him, gently biting her bottom lip as she smiles in anticipation of the delights to come. She takes her time, building the anticipation, nearly squirming as she imagines what he will do to her, later, after she pleases him. She rises to her knees, moving between Mac's legs, kissing him on his artificial leg, smiling as she kisses him one more time, fully, lovingly on the lips, before gently pushing him backwards onto the bed with her fingers.

As he settles backwards onto the bed, her warm, wet, mouth closes over his manhood. His eyes close in pleasure, taking a long deep breath as she slowly, gently, teases him to full hardness with lips and tongue, fingers and hand.

She forces herself as far down on his cock as she can. He's the first man she can't take all the way, but try as she might, he's simply too large, but judging by his groans, she's doing just fine. Listening to him groan and hiss in pleasure pushes her to try harder, to do more, to give more of her herself, delighting in giving him pleasure.

"Stop, stop, Kate, stop!" he hisses, unable to withstand her fellation any longer. "You're going to make me come." She's still fully dressed, asking nothing from him, giving him everything, and she's about to push him beyond his ability to control.

She hears his desperate plea, but she doesn't stop. She wants him to come, to show him she's his, and no other, to show him she's willing do anything for him and ask nothing in return. She pulls hard on his cock, sucking on him like a straw as she pulls back, his cock popping out of her mouth with wet plopping sound and a bounce.

"Then come," she says before licking down the length of him, gathering one of his balls with her tongue and sucking into her mouth before returning to his cock. As she works the head with her tongue, she strokes his shaft with her fingers until with harsh grunt and a thrust of his hips, driving himself deep into her mouth, he begins to come.

"Fuck," he mutters as his orgasm releases him. He fought her as long as he could, but he's no match for her talents. As she moves over him, her face aglow, she kisses him, deeply, erotically, the kiss promising more, so much more.

As she pulls back from the kiss, her eyes looking deep into his own, he smiles, gently pushing her upright. "Now you," he says as he begins to unbutton her blouse.

She can barely contain her excitement as he slowly strips her, his lips seeming to touch every square inch of her skin as he does. Finally undressed, she feels hot, as if her house is roasting in a desert, her breath coming in fast pants as he slowly kisses his way from her breast, inching lower with agonizing slowness.

He takes his time, kissing her everywhere as he undresses her, her shoulders, her back, her palms, every place he touches he leaves behind a lingering kiss. As he removes the last of her clothing, revealing her breasts, he slowly suckles at her breasts, licking and teasing the nipple erect with his tongue, her hands on his head urging him lower.

The moment his tongue touches her womanhood a shudder passes through her as she moans, his tongue exhilarating her. As he licks and probes with his tongue, pinching at her with his lips, she writhes, unable to stay still, the pleasure she feels nearly beyond her ability to endure.

He grasps at her legs, wrapping his arms around them to hold her as she bucks and writhes, moaning and panting as he pleases her, but he wants to do more, to give her more. Releasing her leg with his left hand he drags his two forefingers through her wetness before sliding them into her pussy, pressing her sweet spot with a 'come here' movement of his fingers before pistoning his fingers into her furiously.

The moment he slides his fingers into her, stroking her sweet spot before beginning his furious finger fucking, the pleasure explodes over her like a bombshell. She's been hovering on the edge of her orgasm, fighting it, delaying it as long as possible to enjoy the ecstasy that he's giving her. Unable to hold against the sudden rush of pleasure her orgasm takes her with a fury. Kate issues a guttural scream as her orgasm washes over her, her legs going to his back as she presses down with desperate strength, her hands gasping for him.

She presses down on his back with her heels, trying to drive her hips into the air, her body instinctively moving to drive his fingers deeper into her. He grabs at her flailing hand with his right, gripping it as she grasps his hand with incredible strength, using her own hand to pull her womanhood to him and hold her tight. As she screams and bucks, Mac rises to his knees, lifting her hips with her legs draped over his shoulders, rising high to drive her shoulders into the bed as he snaps and licks, driving his fingers into her as fast as he can.

"Fuck!" she shrieks, the word long and drawn out as he destroys her, her orgasm blotting out everything save her mind twisting pleasure, her orgasm roaring on, seeming to never end, only the grip of Mac's hand grounding her and preventing her from being swept away and lost. She waits, breathing hard, eyes tightly closed, waiting for the exquisite agony of her orgasm to end.

Her orgasm finally washing out of her and she relaxes, leaving her limp. He slows his fingers and lightens the press of his tongue as he lowers her back to the bed. As she lies panting, she finally releases her grip on his hand, allowing him to disentangle her legs and to slowly kiss his way back to her lips.

"You can be a real asshole," she says with a growling giggle as his lips kiss delicately at her own, her hand moving weakly over his skin. She's exhausted and they haven't even gotten to the main event yet.

He smiles, then chuckles. "I thought you liked it."

"Fuck yes, I liked it," she says, feeling her strength coming back. "But you're still an asshole for making me scream like that. What will the neighbors think? If the fucking cops show up, you have to answer the door and explain it to them."

"If it's the fucking cops, they'll understand. It's the regular cops that I'd worry about," he teases.

Kate giggles. "You're probably right. Especially if it's a woman. One look at you and she'll know why I was screaming." She pauses, then smiles at Mac. "But if they're going to bust my ass, let's give them more than one reason," she says, pulling him down before twisting her hips, trying to roll him over.

As she rolls him over, he takes his cock, holding it erect, allowing her to settle over it and take it deep inside of her. She settles with a soft gasp of air. "That feels so fucking good," she murmurs as she begins to move her hips.

He releases his cock as she lowers herself, his hands going to her hips as she begins to move. He watches her as she moves, drinking her in, her breasts in constant motion. As she fucks him, grunting softly in effort, her knees and legs pulled tight against him, she is, without question, the sexiest woman alive, and she's his. He grins as she tries to grind him down with her energy and her stamina, but not tonight. Tonight is her night and he'll prove to her he's worthy of her.

She wipes the sweat from her face, pushing her hair back, each bead of sweat trickling down between her breasts another source of pleasure. She's so fucking hot, but the dripping sweat excites her and drives her on. The enormous orgasm he's given her had temporarily rendered her incapable of another, but not for much longer. She's spent this time trying to wear him out, but he's withstood her assault, his hands roaming her body, his touch causing her flesh to tingle. Leaning forward she presses her sweat slick body to him, silently inviting him to take control.

As she leans forward, sweaty and out of breath, he once again places his hands on her ass, holding her down as he draws his legs up. She's done all the work to this point, but now, as her gasps and keens give away her impending orgasm, he's ready as he begins to pound into her furiously, silently at first, but adding his roar to her wail, he drives her head long into her orgasm.

"Fuck!" she wails, the word long and drawn out in a rapid staccato beat with every impact of his balls to her ass as he hammers into her hard and fast. As her orgasm takes her, she rears up, her eyes tightly closed as her body spasms and jerks, her muscles pulling and twisting her of their own accord.

He pauses his jackhammer thrusting, his breath bellows-like from his effort, each pant a snarling testament to his desire as he holds tight to his rampaging lust.

She opens her eyes as her orgasm releases her, her pants falling into rhythm with his. As she watches him, his face telling of his desire, his desire for her, she swings her leg over him, pulling him from her body and tugging at his shoulder, inviting him to follow. As he looms over her, staring at her as if waiting for her command, waiting to do her bidding, she smiles, opening herself to him.

"Finish it," she commands.

She opens herself to him and invites him to take her. He slowly enters her as a shiver passes through him, a shiver of pleasure, pleasure of the flesh and of the spirit. As he begins to thrust, he's grateful that she's accepted him into her life. He pounds into her, slowly at first, but as his passions once again begin to spiral out of control, he begins to thrust harder, faster, slamming his cock into her, a mortal making love to a goddess. His skin burns with the love he feels for her as he drives himself to completion, his sweat hot as it pools in the small of his back. With a great gasping roar, he tumbles, falling into the abyss, his orgasm trying to pull him apart as he drives hard into her once, twice, three times, three titanic thrusts as he comes, and then he's still.

She smiles, gently stroking his head as he lies on her, still except for his heaving chest, until with a groan he rolls to his back, Kate moving with him to snuggle into his arms. Nothing is said, nothing needs to be said, as they kiss and touch, basking in their love before sliding comfortably into sleep.