Flight to Paradise Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulls her down, wrapping her in his arms, wanting to feel her closeness as he holds her tight. She slithers her arms around behind his neck, pulling him to her just a fiercely as he begins to thrust harder in sudden need, their mutual embrace, not in struggle as with Venus and Mars, but in support, inflaming him.

His thrusting suddenly picks up speed as his arms tighten down, holding her tight, but she wants to be held tighter still. She gasps as her second orgasm begins to form, building with every powerful stroke of his cock. With a soft moan she squeezes her legs tight to his body, pulling with all the strength in her arms to hold him desperately tight.

Feeling her tighten down, holding him crushingly tight, causes him to groan, not in pain, but in pleasure. He cinches his arms down tighter still, causing her to moan softly. He thrusts hard, a long low growl coming from him as his orgasm builds, driving into her hard and fast until with a bark of pleasure he falls into his orgasm, holding her tight as he continues to thrust, whimpering with each thrust as his orgasm destroys him.

As he falls into his orgasm, his deep grunt as he splashes into, shaking and gasping as he continues to fuck her, is her undoing, and she falls into her own orgasm. She begins to keen as her orgasm pours through her, every nerve alight in pleasure. Her eyes close tightly as she waits for her climax to releases her, her gasp as it washes away in perfect time with his.

He hears her gasp just as his own orgasm releases him, a profound sense of contentment and serenity settling over him as she relaxes his embrace. "Did I hurt you?" he asks, hoping he hadn't held her too tightly.

"No," she whispers as she rises, kissing his lips gently. "I like it when you hold me so tight. It makes me feel... safe."

He smiles, tightening his embrace slightly once more, causing her to sigh in pleasure. "You're safe with me. I'll never hurt you. Never."

"I know," she breathes, her head going to Mac's shoulder so he won't see her face as she fights to control her tears of happiness. "I love you," she whispers, enjoying the saying of the words.

"And I love you, Kate," he replies, a stupid ass grin he can't control spreading over his face, a smile that bleeds into a chuckle.

"What?"

"I don't know," he says, chuckling softly again. "I'm just so damned happy right now I can't stand it."

She giggles at the sound of his voice, rising to kiss him quickly on the lips before rolling off him and settling into the crook of his arm. "I know what you mean. I feel like running down the street, shouting to the world how much I love you, how happy you make me. I've never felt like this before. I don't know what to make of it."

"Why Kate Thompson, I do believe you're in love," he says gleefully.

A silly grin crosses her face. "You know, I believe you're right."

"It's okay. I feel the same way."

"Do you now? Who's the lucky girl?"

"It's this chick I picked up one night. She took me back to her place and fucked my brains out. I haven't been the same since," he says, his voice light and teasing.

She giggles. "Funny, she hasn't either." She pauses, then turns serious. "Mac? Do you think your family will like me? I'm worried that the way I acted—"

"Kate," he interrupts, "I think my family is going to love you. Especially, Sam, Samantha, my sister. Don't worry about it. All families have disagreements and misunderstandings. They get through them. Look at this way, you got yours out of the way early."

"I hope you're right," she says quietly.

"It's going to be fine. Trust me. Have I ever lied to you?"

"No."

"I'm not lying to you now. I know you and Mom got off to a rocky start, but that's water under the bridge. Just be yourself and don't worry about it. It's fine. Really."

She pulls herself up and kisses him quickly on the lips. "Your family lives on a farm, right?"

"Well, sort of. We have horses."

"But you have a barn, right?"

"You could call it that."

"Do me a favor?"

"Sure, what?"

"If I start to show my ass again, please take me behind this barn, or whatever you call it, and kick my ass. Promise?"

Mac chuckles. "I promise. But that's not what boys and girls do in the barn where I come from. There are much more fun things to do there."

"Mmmmm..." Kate purrs. "I've heard about what goes on in barns. You may have to show me," she says with a waggle of eyebrows.

"Careful what you wish for," he teases. "You might just get it."

"Mac, honey," she says with a grin, "you can give me that anywhere, anytime, day or night."

"Yeah, I've noticed."

"Is that a complaint?" she teases.

"No, I'm just afraid you may kill me one of these days."

She giggles. "Funny, I've thought that about you a couple of times."

"But what a way to go," he sighs.

She giggles again. "Yeah, that's the way I want to go too, while you're making me come. God what a way to die, coming and going at the same time," she says, throwing a leg over him and thrusting her hips against his leg suggestively.

He chuckles at her lunacy, kissing her on the head. "Kate, about tomorrow. Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm actually looking forward to seeing your mom and dad again."

"Sam is dying to meet you. I think she wants to meet the woman that has snagged her big brother."

She smiles, wishing she had a family like Mac's. "How old is Sam?"

"Uh, let's see. I'm 39 so Sam is... 35. You like kids?"

"My own or someone else's?" she snickers.

"You have kids?" he asks in mock surprise.

"No silly. I don't have much experience around kids."

"I have a niece and nephew. They're 13, I think, Tim and Andi."

"Andi is a girl?"

"Andrea is her real name, but everyone calls her Andi, with an 'I'. I'm sure you'll be meeting them too, along with Darren, Sam's husband, and who knows how many aunts, uncles, and cousins. Normally it's a circus around there when I come home, but I asked Mom to tone it down this time so you're not overwhelmed."

"Thank you," she says relaxing. She had been getting nervous as he talked, but if it's just his immediate family she feels like she can handle that. "I'm not used to a big family. I wouldn't know what to do."

"Just be yourself. Nobody expects you to remember everyone's name and who is related to who. Hell, they're my family and I can't keep them all straight."

"I'll just stick close to you."

"Good idea. You can help me remember who everyone is."

She giggles and slaps at him playfully. "That's not what I meant."

"I know, but if it's wild, maybe between the two of us we can keep everyone straight. Or we can do what I normally do... hang out with Mom, or Sam, and they tell me who I was just talking too."

She snickers again. "Is it really that bad?"

He grins. "It really is. But usually just one day, when the whole family gets together. Other than that, it is usually just Sam's family, Mom and Dad."

She smiles, her eyes getting heavy. "It sounds like you have a wonderful family."

"They're family. What are you going to do?" he teases, then turns serious. "Other than high school, and once, a long time ago, while I was in the Army, you are the only girl I've ever brought home. Everyone is going to want to meet you."

She sighs again, trying to calm her nerves. "I hope they're not disappointed."

"Just be yourself. They'll see the same thing I see."

"What? What do you see?"

"They will see a strong, confident, kind, and beautiful woman," he says, then pauses for effect. "The woman I love."

She smiles and snuggles in just a bit closer. "You know what I think they'll see? A woman made better having met a member of their family, a woman that's discovered, for the first time in her life, what it means to be truly happy." She pauses for a moment and then continues. "You know what Charlie told me back when I was being an ass? She said that I didn't know how happy I could be until I met my Todd or my Rick. I scoffed at her, told her that I'd never be that happy, but I was wrong."

He smiles, his heart gladdened to hear her words. "I told you I was talking about getting married once? Her name was Sandra. I loved her, I really did. Or maybe I should say I thought I did, because the way I feel toward you is so much, more. I can't describe it, but it is like Sandra was a light bulb, you're the sun."

She smiles, his comment warming her. "Robert, my ex, we kind of drifted apart. He was good to me, but, the way I felt about him and the way I feel about you are night and day. You're my sun, the light of my world," she says, and she means it, but she secretly worries the feeling won't last, for her or him. "Right now, I can't imagine living without you in my life."

He smiles. "Same here. I don't think I could go back to living the way I was. The emptiness would be hard to bear."

"I'm not going anywhere."

"Nor am I."

Mac and Kate are quiet, alone in their thoughts, their breathing in sync, basking in the warmth of the other's company until first Kate, and then Mac, slip easily into the darkness of sleep, still wrapped in the arms of their love.