Flight to Submission Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Stephanie licked the last drop of juice from her lips, David rose to stand before her.

"You may thank your Master," David told her.

Stephanie's eyes shone as she realised what he meant and she caught her breath when she felt him release the catch from her wrist cuffs.

David released the belt from around his waist and parted his robe, exposing his cock to her sight. Stephanie sighed in pleasure, her breath a hot caress against the skin of his manhood. Her right hand reached toward his staff, gently caressing it with a feather light touch. She dragged a nail lightly up the underside of his cock, tracing the vein from the base near his balls, to the very tip. She repeated her action again and again, always with the same infinitesimal touch. David found himself employing a mental mantra to impose his formidable self control over his body. This woman was talented and she had barely even started! She leaned further forward and this time as her nail traced upwards, she allowed her tongue to follow its track, laying down a cool path from base to tip. Again she repeated her actions, every so often pulling back slightly and blowing a cool breath along the track she had laid down. Now it was David's turn to bite his lip!

Once his cock was slick with her saliva, Stephanie encircled it with her thumb and forefinger, lightly at first, gradually increasing the pressure, bringing her palm into contact with his staff. As she continued to stroke her hand up and down his member, she started to vary the pressure in her fingers, creating a rippling sensation. David had to try very hard to stifle a groan! Stephanie could feel the muscles in her Master's thighs start to tense. She smiled in satisfaction at this evidence that she was having an effect on her Master! The next time her tongue swept up towards the tip of his cock, she opened her mouth and took him inside.

David gripped hold of the table as his cock was enveloped in her hot, wet, heat. Now she brought all of her skills into play. Her tongue swirled around the tip of his cock, flicking and teasing as her mouth sucked him further inside. Her hand started rhythmically pumping up and down his shaft. Her mouth started making slurping & sucking sounds as she continued to provide lubrication for her hand as it moved harder and faster. She brought her other hand up and started cupping and massaging her Master's balls, dragging a nail between them, tracing that vein that ran along the channel. Raising her head from his cock, she moved her mouth downward until she was licking his balls as her hands massaged them. Greatly daring, she opened her mouth wider and sucked first one and the the other inside, her tongue swirling around them, tasting his maleness.

Above her, David groaned and laced his fingers into her hair. Pulling her head back, he thrust his rock hard cock into her mouth. His hands gripped her head hard, holding it immobile as he fucked her mouth hard & fast. Stephanie tried her best to continue to lick his cock but he was moving too fast and hard for her to keep it up! He shifted the position of her head slightly and ordered her to open up.

For a moment, Stephanie couldn't understand what he meant. Her mouth was already filled with his member, then she realised he wanted her to open her throat. She concentrated hard on relaxing her throat and tried to suppress the gag reflex as she felt her Master's cock penetrating deeper. Keeping a firm control on himself, David gently but firmly kept up the pressure, forcing his cock further down her throat. Stephanie gagged, the action further stimulating him. He held himself inside her until he felt her struggling to breath before withdrawing slightly to let her catch her breath. Again and again he penetrated her slowly and deeply, each time his cock sinking a little further down her throat. Finally, all resistance melted away. This was what he had been waiting for! He had held himself in strict control until now. With the sudden absence of resistance, he freed those chains and holding tight to Stephanie's head thrust deeply into her throat with fast, powerful strokes. Stephanie groaned, her pussy was by now sopping wet and throbbing, and the vibrations against his cock was enough to send David over the edge. He spilled his hot seed into her, his cock pulsing strongly and rhythmically as his orgasm flowed over him. Stephanie swallowed convulsively, her throat milking his cock until every last trace of his seed had disappeared.

David leaned back against the table and withdrew his cock from Stephanie's unwilling mouth. She moaned in dismay, wanting to hold on to that incredible moment when the man she was beginning to hold in awe more than anyone in her life had almost lost control from her actions. He wiped his cock off against her lips and then drew his robe closed.

He allowed Stephanie to kneel back on her heels then clipped her wrist cuffs together in front of her. He picked up the leash from where it still hung between her breasts and led her towards the chair. Once he was there, he took his seat.

"Postion 2!" he commanded and Stephanie swiftly obeyed. Her pussy was still throbbing with unquenched desire as once more she sank to her knees by her Master's side.

"This will be your final session with me today, sub," David told her.

Stephanie felt a combination of anticipation and dismay. She had been subjected to so much over the last 24 hours, it was almost overwhelming. Yet despite this or perhaps because of it, she didn't want it to end! She wanted to remain in the orbit of the calmly dominant man seated above her.

David watched the play of emotions cross Stephanie's face. She was swiftly falling into her new found submissiveness and he knew she was going to need to be very carefully handled to ensure all went well.

He leant over and retrieved a pair of nipple clamps from the box beside the chair. He took each of Stephanie's nipples in turn and pinched and teased them until they they stood erect. Truth be told, it didn't take much as she was still turned on from bringing her Master off. When they were fully erect, David attached nipple clamps to each of them then reached into the box once more and withdrew a pair of small weights, which he attached to each clamp. Stephanie gasped as he cradled the weights for a moment and then let them both drop. Their weight pulled against her nipples, sending shooting pains through her breasts.

"In our last session today, I will be introducing you to the delights of pain & pleasure combined" David explained. "If you give yourself up to the experience, you will reap greater rewards that you could ever have imagined."

Stephanie didn't know what to think! Surely pain couldn't be transmuted into pleasure? However, her body denied those thoughts as her memory supplied images of her pussy growing damp during both the spanking and punishment sessions the previous day.

"Lay yourself over my lap" David commanded.

Stephanie obeyed and lay herself down over her Master's firm thighs. David again dipped into the box and brought out a broad, leather covered paddle. He also withdrew a specialised vibrator called a wand, together with a specialised brace that could be adjusted to different heights. He positioned it directly under Stephanie's clit and pussy but left it switched off for the time being.

He took careful aim with the paddle and brought it down smartly across her ass cheeks. Stephanie folded her lips tightly to keep from crying out. Allowing the pain to build, David waited before laying the second blow down in the same place. Stephanie groaned but otherwise held her peace. Again David brought down the paddle, this time slightly increasing the force of the blow. Again Stephanie groaned. David repeated his actions over and over again, each time increasing the force of his blows. By now Stephanie's ass was glowing bright red and pain flooded through it. Her breasts and nipples throbbed as each blow of the paddle set the weights on her clamps swinging. David slipped a hand under her mound and found her pussy hot & moist. He parted her pussy lips and peeled back her clitoral hood before carefully placing the wand. He switched it on to the lower of the two settings but Stephanie jumped as its powerful vibrations assaulted her clit and sent tremors through her pussy! David kept it switched on for about 5 minutes, holding her down against the wand as her body bucked and writhed before switching it off.

Before she had time to register what was happening, she once again heard the crack and felt the intense sting as the paddle landed against her ass. This blow was harder than the ones before and the heat in her ass stepped up another notch. Again, David landed several blows of increasing force on her now bright red ass. Each blow had rubbed her clit up against the now quiescent wand, serving to increase its sensitivity without allowing for any relief. When his fingers spread her pussy lips this time, she was definitely wet!

Stephanie's mind was in a whirl. She couldn't think due to the pain in her ass but her body was reacting in a totally unexpected way. David switched on the wand and Stephanie wailed as the powerful vibrations once again assaulted her clit. This time, her body started bucking and writhing almost as soon as the wand hit her clit and within a couple of minutes David was turning it off, denying her the orgasm that by now she was desperately craving.

Once more, David laid into her ass with the paddle. By now her ass was not red hot, it was white hot and that heat had extended into her pussy and down into her legs, travelling in wave after inexorable wave! Her breath was coming in short pants, her body heaving against his hard thighs. Once again, David switched on the wand, this time on full power. Stephanie screamed as the wand assaulted her clit and her senses. She lost control and dropped all inhibitions.

"Oh god, Master, fuck me! Please Master, fuck your sub!" she cried.

David could tell she was incredibly close to the edge. He brought out a tube of lube and liberally smeared it around and inside her asshole. By this point Stephanie was so caught up in her body's demands that she barely registered.

"I will fuck you," David told her, "but I am going to take your ass, sub."

Stephanie didn't care! She was awash in a flood of sensual heat and all she wanted was relief!

"Oh god yes!" she cried out, "fuck me Master, fuck my ass!"

David slowly rose, still holding Stephanie in a downward position. He detached the wand from its cradle and still keeping it lightly against her clit, he carried her to the bed. Once there, he made her stand and then bend over, placing her chest on the bed. With one hand, he maintained his hold on the wand, with the other he spread Stephanie's ass cheeks until her hole was clearly visible. Very slowly he eased the tip of his cock into her, feeling the intense grip as her sphincter reluctantly allowed its passage. Stephanie groaned and David paused, allowing her to adjust to the feeling of him inside her. He pressed the wand a little closer against her clit and she threw her head back, crying out gutturally. As she did so, he took the opportunity to ease himself further inside her. He kept going slowly but firmly until his entire length was lodged inside her. Again she groaned and David could feel her body start to shake. He started to slowly thrust in and out of her, each forward thrust bringing her once more into contact with the wand. Stephanie couldn't take much more. She was now a mindless animal, all focus centred on the enormous swell of sensation sweeping through her. She could feel her Master's dick pumping into her back passage and suddenly it wasn't enough. She was so close, dammit, she needed release. Her thoughts became actions and before she could stop herself she was driving back towards her Master, forcing his cock deeper into her. Lost in animalistic lust, she rode his cock like a wild thing, ramming back into him, her body afire.

Caught by surprise by her sudden initiative, David grasped Stephanie's hips with both hands, taking control of the rhythm and speed. Stephanie groaned. God she was so close, so close! She dimly realised through the fog of desire that there was something she had to do! Something she had to say! Finally it came to her.

"Please Master, please may I cum?" she begged.

It was the moment David had been waiting for.

"Yes sub, you may cum," he told her, reaching underneath and pushing the wand hard into her clit as he plunged his cock deep into her passage.

Stephanie screamed as the combination sent her over the edge. Juices squirted out of her pussy as her body shook in the throes of a violent orgasm. Stephanie moaned one final time then David had to catch her as her legs turned to liquid and the darkness claimed her.

She came to a short time later lying on the bed as she felt her ass cheeks being kneaded and something cool being spread on them, taking away the worst of the heat and pain. She moaned softly and immediately the kneading stopped.

"Back in the land of the living, sub?" David asked smiling down at her.

"Y-yes Master," she replied. "What happened?"

"You just had what I assume is the most powerful orgasm of your life and you passed out from the intensity," he explained.

Stephanie's eyes grew wide. She hadn't known something like that could happen!

"You also squirted, quite copiously too, I might add," David continued, concealing a smile as Stephanie's eyes grew even wider and her face grew warm.

"Don't worry, it's a very natural reaction to intense stimulation," David reassured her, smiling. "Now tell me, and think carefully before you answer me. How are you feeling?"

Stephanie did as she was told and carefully took stock before answering him. Her body was a little sore, especially where she had been struck by the crop and she was sure her ass was going to display bruises for a couple of days, but her body overall felt... sated and complete. Whatever it was that had been missing (and she had not noticed its absence until now) had been completed and she now felt whole and at ease. In fact, the underlying tension that she always carried with her seemed to have disappeared completely. Is was as if unseen chains had been broken, setting her free!

She gazed up at the man sitting beside her with wonderment in her eyes.

"I-I feel great!" she stammered, then corrected herself. "Well, I am a little sore from the whip marks and my ass still feels like it's on fire," she admitted, "but otherwise, I don't think I've ever felt this good in my life!"

"And what do you think of anal sex now?" was David's next question.

Stephanie blushed as she could feel a trickle of warm liquid seeping out of her ass and the memory of her driving herself backwards onto his cock as hard as she could suddenly flooded back into her mind.

She looked up at him, a small smile playing around her lips.

"Well, I guess it would be futile for me to claim that I didn't enjoy it, wouldn't it Master?" she said teasingly.

David laughed out loud at the unexpected sass of her response.

"Yes it would, and I would have been very disappointed to catch my sub in a lie," he told her, lightly slapping her ass and drawing a hiss from her as the action reactivated the residual heat there. "Now, get that well fucked ass off the bed and into the bathroom. Remember, as my sub, you must be clean at all times!"

"Yes Sir," Stephanie replied and moved to obey, back straight, her hips unconsciously swaying as she walked into the bathroom. David nodded in appreciation. She was already holding herself in a more confident manner. Good!

He heard the sound of the shower and allowed Stephanie some time to herself before entering. He was pleased to see that she had left the door to the shower open. Her training was already starting to take effect. He watched in appreciation as she rubbed the shower gel all over her body, wincing slightly as her hands came into contact with one of the welts left by the crop. He did, however, notice that she was avoiding certain areas and that would never do!

Dropping his robe onto the floor, David stepped into the shower and reached over Stephanie's shoulder to retrieve a soft cloth. He held it under the cascade of water then poured some of the shower gel onto it. He ordered Stephanie to spread her legs and when she complied, he gently began to clean her pussy and clitoral area. Stephanie let out a moan of desire. She was still so sensitive there and her Master's ministrations threatened to start her down another road of ecstasy! David pulled back slightly, allowing Stephanie to regain her composure, then once again moved the cloth back to her pussy. This time he held onto her with one hand whilst using the fingers of the other, he inserted the cloth into her pussy. He made sure to clean her thoroughly, ignoring her moans of desire, then withdrew his fingers. He reached for the movable shower attachment and turned the setting to a strong, narrow pulse. Holding it under Stephanie's pussy, his fingers spread her entrance wide and he directed the jet upwards. Stephanie shuddered. She had never realised that a shower could be turned into such a sensual experience!

David kept the shower head in place until he was sure Stephanie's pussy was thoroughly rinsed. He replaced the attachment in its cradle then moved behind her. He ordered her to bend over and place her hands on the wall. He rinsed out the cloth thoroughly before squeezing more gel into it. This time, he spread her ass cheeks and cleaned around her hole, massaging gently until he felt her relax. Then he slowly inserted first one finger, then another inside her, using a gentle massaging action and slowing stretching her until he could insert the cloth. Stephanie groaned as she felt his fingers inside her anal passage. The feeling of fullness there was not painful now, thanks to the plugs and her earlier session. Instead, she felt the actions of his fingers once again stoke her desire! She couldn't believe this was happening. When had she turned into such a wanton?

David finished his ministrations then again repeated the actions with the shower attachment ensuring her ass was thoroughly rinsed out. By the time he was finished, Stephanie was trembling and David decided that he needed to take a step back. She had gone through a lot in the past 24 hours and he didn't want her arriving back at her hotel unable to concentrate. She may potentially be a perfect sub, but he had no wish to interfere with her work or indeed be responsible for her poor performance due to distraction!

He stepped back and indicated that Stephanie should finish up. With a small pout of disappointment, she obeyed, shampooing and conditioning her hair before stepping out of the shower. David remained, letting the hot water sluice over his body, easing some of the tension. It had been vital in these first sessions, that he maintain a rigid control over his body and as a consequence his body had suffered from the effects of that control. Muscles were knotted and tense. However, he was satisfied as he knew one of the first things that would happen when he reached his home and Sue, would be a fine meal followed by Sue's attention to those overstressed muscles, as well as certain other muscles too.

He looked up from his reflections and saw that Stephanie had wrapped a towel around her hair but was standing naked on the cold tiles, her skin pebbling a little as it cooled. He realised she was waiting for further instructions! No wishing her to catch a chill, he told her to wrap a robe about herself and stand in Position 1 in the bedroom whilst he finished off in the shower. He quickly finished cleaning himself off and stepped out, wrapping a towel around his waist and vigorously drying himself off with another. Once dry, he donned the silk robe, raked his hands through his thick, wavy hair and strode back out to the bedroom.