Flight to Submission Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephanie was there waiting for him dutifully in Position 1.

He retrieved a key from the pocket of his robe, then knelt and removed the cuffs from around her ankles. There were marks and indentations in the areas they had been but as no stress had been placed on them for a while, these marks were faint and fading. He rose and removed the cuffs from Stephanie's wrists. The marks here were a little more visible but again would fade soon enough. Finally David removed the collar. He frowned slightly as he saw that it would be very evident that something had been wrapped around Stephanie's throat.

"There are cosmetics in the dressing table," he said to Stephanie. "Make use of them as you wish but remember, elegance and simplicity is the watchword here. Oh, and I suggest you use a base foundation and be sure to continue it down your neck. After all," he said with a slight smile on his face, "we don't want everyone knowing what you have been up to," he paused, "at least not yet," he said, his smile turning wicked.

Stephanie's first impulse, to blush in shame, quickly fled, replaced by a giggle and she moved off to the dressing table to see what she could find. David dressed leisurely, keeping one eye on Stephanie as she applied her make up. She applied a base foundation, making sure it covered any marks on her neck, then used very subtle, neutral shades on her eyes and lips, keeping David's instructions in mind. The lift chimed and David met the bell boy at the doors. Again he handed over a $50 bill as the boy delivered the boxes into his hands. As the doors closed, David returned to the bedroom, bringing the boxes with him and found Stephanie looking around for a hair dryer.

"Check the drawer," he advised her with a smile.

Sure enough, there was the hair dryer. Stephanie's short hair was dry in no time and David came to stand behind where she sat, his hands on her shoulders. He inspected her closely.

"Very good, sub," he said. "Now I have something for you."

He took her hand and led her back to the bed where two boxes awaited.

"Go on," he urged Stephanie, "open them."

She eased the lid off the largest box and folded back the tissue paper inside before catching her breath. Her hands trembled as they drew out the contents, a stunning, raw silk dress in deep magenta. As she laid the dress out on the bed, she realised there was something else in the box. Reaching down, she withdrew a pair of high, stiletto heeled shoes that matched the dress perfectly.

She placed the shoes on the floor and moved to the second, smaller box. Again, she lifted off the lid and parted the tissue paper. Nestled inside were two sets of Dita von Teese lingerie - matching bras and thongs. As she drew out the bras she was puzzled. There was something slightly different in the front-fastening, padded bra. It was exquisite with black lace overlaid on a deep pink base. Also in the box were two pairs of sheer hold up stockings in a light tan. Stephanie sighed as she felt the gossamer softness slip through her fingers.

"These are your reward for your obedience," David told her. "It is my wish that you wear this outfit for me today, at least until you have to change into your uniform."

Stephanie looked at the gifts she had been given. All of the clothing was by far the most expensive she had ever owned! Quality screamed from every line. She picked up the bra and drew it on, fastening the catch in front. As soon as it was on, she realised why it had appeared different from normal bras. This bra only had quarter cups and was discreetly padded in such a way as to push her breasts up. David moved behind her and tightened the shoulder straps, the effect of which was her breasts were raised even higher. Next she reached for the thong.

"No!"

David's command froze her hand in mid-reach.

"Remember, you are only allowed to wear panties if I allow you to do so," David told her firmly. "You may wear them once you change into your uniform, but not before!"

Stephanie swallowed hard but obeyed and instead reached for the stockings. She smoothed them, one at a time, up her slim legs, the ultra-soft material caressing her skin. The lace tops nestled at the tops of her thighs.

She picked up the dress and undid the zip, relishing the feel of the raw silk underneath her fingers. She stepped into it and drew it up over her bare hips before slipping her arms through the short sleeves. The zipper was in the side of the dress and as Stephanie made to pull it up, David stepped in and did it for her. The effect was incredible!

The dress had been made to David's exacting measurements and clung to her body like a second skin. The silky lining of the dress felt so sensuous against Stephanie's skin. It had a sweetheart neckline cut deeply enough to reveal the swell of her breasts, stopping shy of revealing the aureoles and the skirt ended just above the knee. There were splits in each side rising high up her thigh. Stephanie realised she would have to be VERY careful when moving between sitting and standing. The slightest misjudgement would reveal her bare pussy! Swallowing hard, Stephanie slipped her feet into the shoes and then stood, awaiting her Master's reaction.

David nodded in approval and then turned her to face the mirror. Stephanie gasped at the vision she saw reflected back at her. She could see now why David had demanded her make-up be subtle! The sophisticated and elegant creature in the mirror was a million miles away from the Stephanie who had met her Master just yesterday lunchtime! There was an air of confidence, of self-assurance about this woman that she had never had, and yet, it was her!

David stood behind her, his hands on her shoulders as she stood staring into the mirror.

"This is who I see when I look at you," he told her gently. "This is the woman you can become if you allow yourself to be."

Stephanie looked back across her shoulder at him. This elegant man who had changed her world in such a short space of time.

"I look beautiful," she breathed softly, "but I don't understand. How did you know?"

"You've forgotten what I told you when we first met at lunch yesterday," David said. "I am a Master who has trained many submissives. I have the ability to see the potential in those I choose and I have the honour and reward of seeing them reach their full potential through the training I give them."

He turned her around to face him and looked deeply into her eyes.

"Now I have a very serious question to ask you," he said solemnly. "It is the one I asked you yesterday before you underwent this initial training."

Stephanie nodded to show she understood.

"Having gone through the last 24 hours, do you still wish to be trained by me to become a submissive? Think carefully before you answer, as this is no light undertaking," he warned. "If you say yes, I will expect you to put your trust in me completely and do everything that I require of you. Know that everything I do will be to help you reach completion and become the best that you can be!"

Stephanie considered everything he had said and thought hard about the events of the last 24 hours. Yes, it had been shocking and at times very painful, but she realised that at no time had she actually been afraid of the man or the situation. Oh she had dreaded the punishment and the anal sex but neither had turned out to be as bad as she had feared and in the case of anal sex, she could feel her pussy quiver as she remembered driving herself backwards onto David's cock in a desperate bid to cum!

She looked up into David's eyes, her face serious, as she gave him her answer.

"These past hours have given me something that I never even knew I needed," she told him. "I somehow knew something was missing but didn't know what it was or how to find it. You have shown me a glimpse of what I can achieve and I would be foolish to throw this opportunity away. Therefore my answer to you remains the same as yesterday. I place myself in your hands and trust you completely. I know you will help me to become someone more than I am today."

David was touched by her answer. He had expected a simple yes or no, not this heartfelt affirmation of her faith in him. Taking her hand, he led her into the main room and assisted her into one of the chairs at the table. On its surface lay a polished wooden box. David opened it and revealed inside was a polished metal bracelet. It was approximately half a centimetre wide and almost 1 centimetre deep. It was made of tungsten, a rare and costly metal. She could see words etched onto the inside of the bracelet and looking closer she saw they read "Property of Master DB".

"This is now for you to wear," David told Stephanie as he opened the clasp and placed the cuff around her right wrist. There was a metal overlay plate that he slid sideways along the cuff and then removed. As he did so, Stephanie could hear a faint click. When she looked down, all she could see was a solid band of metal that fit snugly against her skin. There was no visible catch! She looked up at David for an explanation.

"This bracelet marks you as my sub," David informed her. "Only those who move in the same circle as I do will know the significance as we are the only ones who use bracelets of this particular metal. This is one reason we use tungsten. The other is that this is one of the hardest metals on earth, only a diamond can scratch it. As such, the band represents the strength of the bond between a Master and his sub."

Stephanie nodded, a little thrill running through her at the significance of the bracelet.

"Oh, one other thing," David said, a slight smile tugging at his lips. "Don't try to remove it. The bracelet has been made to your exact measurements and I hold the only key." He held up the overlay piece that he had removed from the bracelet. "Inside this key there is a very strong magnet. Inside your bracelet are two metal rods. When I remove the key the rods are released to form a very effective and invisible lock. I wouldn't recommend that you allow anyone attempt to remove this bracelet from your wrist. Only I now have that right!"

Stephanie ran her fingers over the band, searching for some evidence of a catch. There was none. Even the hinge had no external screws to be manipulated. She was indeed locked into this bracelet until and unless her Master chose to remove it!

David took her hand and drew her to her feet, leading her towards the lift with a hand placed in the small of her back. Stephanie quivered at his touch, remembering how good it had felt against her bare skin but also remembering the pain it could give!

"Now we will enjoy a light lunch together, after which I shall drive you back to your hotel," David said as he called the lift to the penthouse.

They rode the elevator down to the lobby in companionable silence. There was no need for words between them. Stephanie had, without reservation, accepted that the man standing beside her exuding calm confidence and control would take her to places she had never even known existed and guide her every step of the way. For David's part, he was moved by the complete trust that Stephanie had showed to him. He would do everything in his power to see that she reached her full potential.